PDA

View Full Version : Move Along! Nothing To See Here

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

The Leg-end Killer
08-12-2010, 03:32 AM
So anyone read any wrestlers autobiographys books? Share you favorites here. Mine are Bret Hart's, Mick Foley's Have a nice day and Y2J's one although its not complete. I personally cant wait for one from Takers and HBK's I think that they should wait until they are finished and take all control out of WWE's hands so we get a no holds barred book like Bret's

DamonIvey
08-12-2010, 06:15 AM
I have only read Eric Bischoff's Controversy Creates Cash and it is very good. I was hooked.

jsupe
08-12-2010, 06:43 AM
kurt angle's, ric flair's, and harley race's books were good, dusty rhodes was the worse book i have read

Tyranus08
08-12-2010, 08:03 AM
I've read a lot. Fav's are Bret Harts, Stone Colds, Y2Js, and Foleys first 2. Least fav's are Ric Flair's and Hogans. They seemed fake somehow.

The Leg-end Killer
08-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Am with you on Hogans i recently sold it really cheap. It just was crap. Edges it good but a bit short and Ted DiBiasi's is an honest account of his private life

Bodom
08-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Jericho's book is complete gold, really looking forward to his second book. DiBiase's book was also highly entertaining. Working on getting the Hitman's book, heard very good things about his

Goldsmith1210
08-12-2010, 10:09 AM
I read Ted Dibiase's book recently. It was great. I really want to read the newest book about Andre.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 12:46 PM
There's a book out about Andre?

HHHBK
08-12-2010, 01:44 PM
I read HBKs, it was great, just started on Foleys

Angela
08-16-2010, 07:09 PM
I've read Bret Hart's book and Mick Foley's first book (have all of them and currently about half way through his 2nd... lost momentum)... I love Mick Foley's writing and the stories he tells are good. I liked Bret's stories as well, but his writing was so scattered, it was at times hard to keep track of him while he dug through his rabbit holes lol

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-16-2010, 07:46 PM
i remember reading mick foleys 1st book when it came out when i was in school might start reading more wrestling books

SgtGohan
08-19-2010, 03:54 AM
planning on buying jericho's new book when it comes out.

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Chris Jericho's 1st book was the best wrestling book I ever read. I will definitely buy his new book when it comes out.

SgtGohan
08-19-2010, 12:43 PM
well i havent read the first book, so im assuming its a good one and i should go buy it right?

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 12:49 PM
well i havent read the first book, so im assuming its a good one and i should go buy it right?

Yeah you should go buy it. I actually couldn't stop reading it. It gives you a real insight into jericho's career before the wwf/e

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Has Roddy Piper wrote a book? I'd love to read stuff from Piper, for me one of the best Heels of all time

wwetnagamer009
08-19-2010, 10:04 PM
i read all wwe books, and i get them signed by the wrestlers themeself

eyehatecena
08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Only two-
Brets- which was great
Foleys- His last one- want to read more of his

Charade
08-20-2010, 02:02 AM
My favorite is "A Lion's Tail". (Y2J) It's funny and inspirational!

Freaky Styley
08-20-2010, 02:04 AM
I've read the Foley autobiographies, I'm trying to get my hand on Jerichos.

The Leg-end Killer
08-23-2010, 03:08 AM
Just finished Reys, Its a typical WWE book short chapters and not a huge amount of detail

Robstar
08-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Tangled Ropes, the autobiography of Superstar Billy Graham was good, although it was produced by WWE, it gives a huge insight to the steroid era and the direct results of using them. Also the Freddie Blassie book was ok - very WWE though

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-23-2010, 06:19 PM
I'd love to read a warts and all autobiography of Vince, that would be a best seller, unfortunately half of what would be in it would be complete BS due to the fact he'd probably end up in Jail if he told the complete truth

The Leg-end Killer
09-02-2010, 02:55 AM
I'd love to read a warts and all autobiography of Vince, that would be a best seller, unfortunately half of what would be in it would be complete BS due to the fact he'd probably end up in Jail if he told the complete truth

Surely it would just read I am Vince McMahon, I made wrestling mainstream and I have gigantic grapefruits!

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Just finished Reys, Its a typical WWE book short chapters and not a huge amount of detail

Well did rey write himself or did someone else write it.

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 09:44 PM
I am for the simple fact that I don't deface my bathtub xD

Robstar
10-08-2010, 09:45 PM

I thought that said DEFECATE for a second....and that's a job for Roboturd!

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I thought that said DEFECATE for a second....and that's a job for Roboturd!

No dude >.>

and you voted for Belzova?

I can't win agaisnt her!

Bodom
10-08-2010, 09:58 PM

Booooooooooo!

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Booooooooooo!

Boooooo you foo!

Bodom
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Boooooo you foo!

Child please.

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Child please.

Kid behave yourself. Or go to a corner.

Bodom
10-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Kid behave yourself. Or go to a corner.

Oh chillax. It's all in good fun

Also

Make me! :p

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Oh chillax. It's all in good fun

Also

Make me! :p

I can't........

BUT HE CAN~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLI3fSgccZU

Belzova
10-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Wow... lol

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Fail poll. FAIL POLL I SAY!

NightWolf
10-09-2010, 10:18 AM
You are the elvis of awesome, the hobbit who isnt short, and the one guy I luv to talk to!

Yes, yes indeed. Thank you, thank you. Just for that I voted for you SilverGhost. I think you are very insightful an you reply to just about everybody instead of showing favortism for certain members.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Yes, yes indeed. Thank you, thank you. Just for that I voted for you SilverGhost. I think you are very insightful an you reply to just about everybody instead of showing favortism for certain members.

Thank you for your thoughts man xD But I didn't type that xD

NightWolf
10-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Thank you for your thoughts man xD But I didn't type that xD

No problem.

Robstar
10-09-2010, 02:23 PM
NightWolf I almost put you in this poll. Belzova made it because we needed a girl and she's definetly that! ha! And she's winning!

(Btw, it's just for shits and giggles)

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm winning!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-09-2010, 05:41 PM
It's a tough decision. I like Belzova, Rob, AGEOFNOWHERE, and Silverghost equally.

An I really don't know much about Bodom, and I have no idea who IPEEINTHESHOWER is. Unless he was that guy who spammed the forums a few weeks ago?

Robstar
10-09-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm winning!

If it's such a FAIL, SG - why are you so obsessed with it? :D Also - you're not!

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 05:58 PM
if it's such a fail, sg - why are you so obsessed with it? :d also - you're not!

its biased!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. This poll is certainly a huge FAIL. Come on, the only vote i get is mine. I smell bullsh*t on this one. The chic gets the most votes but yet doesn't have infinite wisdom like myself, im calling shenanigans on this one. to all the people that didnt vote for me or dont know who i am, i am the man,the legend, the one and only IPEEINTHESHOWER and i guarantee if you stick around long enough and read all the threads my infinite wisdom will rub off on you and will become one of my followers-----------they are called SHOWERHEADS. U MAD???

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. This poll is certainly a huge FAIL. Come on, the only vote i get is mine. I smell bullsh*t on this one. The chic gets the most votes but yet doesn't have infinite wisdom like myself, im calling shenanigans on this one. to all the people that didnt vote for me or dont know who i am, i am the man,the legend, the one and only IPEEINTHESHOWER and i guarantee if you stick around long enough and read all the threads my infinite wisdom will rub off on you and will become one of my followers-----------they are called SHOWERHEADS. U MAD???

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/054/930/original/Oh_he_mad.jpg?1276649653

Robstar
10-09-2010, 07:54 PM

I didn't vote for me so it's no fail - you have infinite wisdom but you don't look like Belzova, lol. You are learning the terrible lesson of the infinitely geeky - brains only get you so far

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 07:58 PM
I am not scared in losing to Belzova xD

Robstar
10-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I am not scared in losing to Belzova xD

I'd like to know who did vote for me? Probably my doppleganger IPITS lol

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 08:46 PM
I'd like to know who did vote for me? Probably my doppleganger IPITS lol

LOL the fake IPITS voted for you? You must have gotten on his good side dude.

Dameduse823
10-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Ok, well, I'm a writer. I used to write a lot of poetry and short stories but lately I've been having some serious writers block and I was hoping to get your opinions on the last poem I wrote

So to seeing I know the blind. To kill my soul yet save my mind. Be thou yet to be unkind. Know it all and here I find.

Broken homes, through shadows we creep. Here if only do demons sleep. My sins seen here do now they reap. My heart lay dead and tears they keep.

The light of flames I see in hell. Scream to me the souls I sell. Where corpses lay and angels fell. Run now to fear this useless yell.

Regret to those who die when brave. A false god they look to save. Though through their blood a path we pave. Hidden within this darkened cave.

Our bodies raked with endless pain. Our blood is used as if it rain. Death to those who were in vain. Our thoughts of truth lay dead in my brain.

SilverGhost
10-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Very emotional. Though I sensed pain in this than other emotions.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Not to shabby but I think it needs more cow bell. I almost forgot the best way to get rid of a bad case of writers block---------------masturbation, it does wonders for the mind body and spirit. hehehehe Seriously, not sure if you have a dog or not but a long walk does wonders for the mind. Try it, you will be amazed how affective it is. U MAD???

Robstar
10-11-2010, 01:53 AM
I like it. I used to do quite a bit of writing myself so I am sincere. If you are suffering from a block of some kind, try different types of verse, don't get locked into rhymes all the time. Challenge yourself - it's the best form of self expression, writing. :D

Robstar
10-12-2010, 12:42 AM
****Refresh!!!****

ObscureRessurection
10-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Of course the only chick in the forums is winning. Maybe you should try again an just call this round 1?

Robstar
10-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Of course the only chick in the forums is winning. Maybe you should try again an just call this round 1?

I'm planning on getting around to it but how to nominate? Even I voted for her!

SilverGhost
10-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Biased poll dude. I told her she was legendary and she was like "I'm not a legend!"

Bodom
10-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Christ. This poll is still alive? SMDH

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Let your voices be heard SHOWERHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

TheBeardOfZeus
11-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Guys, i need a tag partner for the EWNCW promotion on this site, any takers? and tell me why you should be a tag partner? :D

DarkSide
11-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Okay, what is your unpopular opinion? Don't be scared - just one reply and never look back. Is it maybe that Benoit should still be remembered as a wrestler, Cena is the smartest worker out there or Santino is the best mic worker in the business today?

Type it but don't say it out loud - you might just feel dirty...in a sexual way.

NOTE: no trolls allowed though.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Nice idea for a thread.

All I ask is that you guys keep it civil in here.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 02:21 PM
As far as me? I'll leave a statement instead of an opinion.

I would totally go gay for Miz.

DarkSide
11-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks for your first post, I just want people to realise these are opinions or statements, not open season to attack other's opinions.

I would totally go gay for Miz.

I can't blame you - you are only human. (you are, aren't you??!?!)

Bodom
11-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Pretty sure I am.........

Mr. McMahon
11-09-2010, 02:29 PM
my unpopular opinion. Attitude era was the best thing ever, cut the PG crap and go back to what made you bigger than ever in the first place.
This is a wrestling show, why should it be PG? Nothing about wrestling should be PG, Wrestling is a violent sport, why take away from that?

Kids were watching WWF during the attitude era too, it was Tv-14. It doesn't matter what the rating is, kids will still watch it and attitude era is a prime example. WWE will always have a fanbase no matter how good or shitty the show is, but their biggest fanbase is when they are at their best

wretlingrock392
11-09-2010, 02:31 PM
i think edge does a better job as a face then a heel

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. This thread is awesome, good thinking Darkside way to be original and use your brain, very well done. My unpopular opinion is I think the people that bring up the PG bullshit really don't know what the f they are talking about. They are probably between the ages of 8-16 and still have a bed time. They don't understand how business and sponsors work in this world. They have no idea how much money it cost to run a live television show.They don't understand that pro rasslin is geared towards kids, it has always been for the kids unless your taking about the 1930 pro wrestling. To the people that bring up PG bullsh*t they don't realize they started watching wrestling when they were a kid, not in your 30's. They don't understand parents choose what there kids watch for the most part and I for one wouldn't want my 10 year old to see some grown man having intimate relations with a f'n dead person or let them hear foul words and see tities on a tv program. Kids grow up to fast these days and need good ole fashion family programing the WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY TOGETHER. Most importantly they don't f'n understand the concept "IF YOU DON'T F'N LIKE IT, CHANGE THE F'N CHANNEL." WORD

*Takes a drink of Coors Light and calms down*
I feel better now.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Statement #2:

Coors light sucks.

The Mountie
11-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Here's an unpopular opinion for you all: I think that Undertaker's more realistic 'American Bad Ass/Big Evil' gimmick was far better than the supernatural 'Phenom'. The whole dark-lord with super-powers thing worked well in the cartoonish 90's but in this day and age it's just a bit silly.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Cool, this is like a way to vent your frustrations. Ok, my turn.

The F'n (I mean that with a capital F) guest host B.S. is the stupidest idea ive ever heard! These guys dont know sh@# about wrestling nor do they really care! All they care about is plugging their movie or album which is often horrible (why else would they go to something they dont even watch)!

Ah, feel better now. Thanks Darkside.

Necroyeti
11-09-2010, 03:19 PM
*takes off nostalgia goggles* The Attitude Era is hideously overrated and - apart from maybe half of the era's PPVs - the wrestling was even more atrocious than it is in today's WWE. Watch any Raw or Smackdown from the era and you'll find it an ADHD-laden experience with crash TV everywhere, shit matches, garbage wrestling and the same old catchphrases/segments being repeated week in week out.

I'm not a fan of most of the ECW original guys like Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Stevie Richards, Rhino etc, or the garbage wrestling matches they held. I only ever watch old ECW for stuff like three way dances and guys like Tajiri, Super Crazy, Psicosis, Jericho, Benoit, Mysterio, Guerrero, Little Guido, Jerry Lynn, RVD and so on. And a lot of those guys also did some of the greatest wrestling I've ever seen on a mainstream American promotion - in WCW. (even during its darkest times)

ROH will not only never make it big, but may even start to fail as a promotion a few years down the line. Their main problem is that any time they build up a legit awesome wrestler that actually has some great mic skills, they seem to get snapped up by WWE or TNA. Having lost Bryan Danielson, Nigel McGuinness, Tyler Black and Austin Aries in the space of a year, not to mention having no previous champions left in the company, (except Homicide) they've undoubtably lost a lot of "star power" in their roster which is a pretty worrying trend. Other indies like Chikara and CZW don't seem to be as affected though, since they'll probably always have their ultrapopular mainstays. (Ultramantis Black, Nick Gage etc)

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Here's an unpopular opinion for you all: I think that Undertaker's more realistic 'American Bad Ass/Big Evil' gimmick was far better than the supernatural 'Phenom'. The whole dark-lord with super-powers thing worked well in the cartoonish 90's but in this day and age it's just a bit silly.

I agree,

I never was a fan of Hulk Hogan,

disguisedblender
11-09-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't think Eddie Guerrero was that great.

Rassling_Fan
11-09-2010, 03:30 PM
my unpopular opinion. Attitude era was the best thing ever, cut the PG crap and go back to what made you bigger than ever in the first place.

The F'n (I mean that with a capital F) guest host B.S. is the stupidest idea ive ever heard! These guys dont know sh@# about wrestling nor do they really care! All they care about is plugging their movie or album which is often horrible (why else would they go to something they dont even watch)!

I thought this was for unpopular opinions.

Though glad to see people are agreeing with me about the Attitude Era not being as good as people think it was.

As for my my unpopular opinion, I prefer Bull Nakano and Awesome Kong over the combined Laycool and Beautiful People.

And I think getting rid of the Diva's title over the Women's title was a good idea. Pretty much because with the exception of a few, I don't want them to be mixed up with legit women legends.

Necroyeti
11-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Guerrero was the man in the 90's when he was teamed up with Art Barr in AAA, and his singles matches in ECW and WCW... but, I honestly don't remember much about his WWE career, except from his Wrestlemania XX title win and that one time he bladed like crazy:
http://imgur.com/FbNpg.gif

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 03:40 PM

I think he was. He could wrestle, he was funny as hell, but that imo.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
I thought this was for unpopular opinions.

Though glad to see people are agreeing with me about the Attitude Era not being as good as people think it was.

As for my my unpopular opinion, I prefer Bull Nakano and Awesome Kong over the combined Laycool and Beautiful People.

And I think getting rid of the Diva's title over the Women's title was a good idea. Pretty much because with the exception of a few, I don't want them to be mixed up with legit women legends.

I thought My opinion was unpopular because of how excited people were about Peewee Herman.

Mr. McMahon
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
what's with people bashing attitude era? 3 years ago everyone complained that wwe should go back to attitude, now its cool to bash it, wtf?

yes the attitude era has shit matches, but seriously you should know better as WWF is about entertainment and not wrestling, go watch ROH if you want wrestling. WWF will never be famous for its wrestling, but always for its entertainment, something attitude era and post attitude era provided, heck even the new generation era was entertaining, this PG crap is complete bullshit. I wouldn't mind if WWE went back to post-attitude, atleast they were still entertaining.

quit bashing attitude era, it was the best thing ever, EVER! Hogan did make WWF lots of money in the 80s, but attitude era made even more with DX, Rock, Austin etc... and why? cause people loved it, cause it was entertaining.

I will say it again, wrestling is a violent 'sport', it should not be PG. Kids was WWF in attitude era, Vince knows this. He doesn't need to make the show PG to get kids, there were shitload of kids watching attitude era... just look at the merchandise sales, all the action figures, video games, shirts. I remember every other kid in my school wore an Austin 3:16 shirt, who say's kids weren't watching attitude era?

WWE going PG is not gonna help kids, they will still pick up violence/swearing etc from movies, music, games etc...

WWTNA
11-09-2010, 03:46 PM
My unpopular opinion is that I never really liked WCW. I mean NWO was great but seeing WCW have older wrestlers fight then pusing younger wrestlers was crazy. The matches in WCW wasn't all that great. WWF or WWE was far better then WCW but that was just my opinion.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 03:49 PM
what's with people bashing attitude era? 3 years ago everyone complained that wwe should go back to attitude, now its cool to bash it, wtf?

yes the attitude era has shit matches, but seriously you should know better as WWF is about entertainment and not wrestling, go watch ROH if you want wrestling. WWF will never be famous for its wrestling, but always for its entertainment, something attitude era and post attitude era provided, heck even the new generation era was entertaining, this PG crap is complete bullshit. I wouldn't mind if WWE went back to post-attitude, atleast they were still entertaining.

quit bashing attitude era, it was the best thing ever, EVER! Hogan did make WWF lots of money in the 80s, but attitude era made even more with DX, Rock, Austin etc... and why? cause people loved it, cause it was entertaining.

I will say it again, wrestling is a violent 'sport', it should not be PG. Kids was WWF in attitude era, Vince knows this. He doesn't need to make the show PG to get kids, there were shitload of kids watching attitude era... just look at the merchandise sales, all the action figures, video games, shirts. I remember every other kid in my school wore an Austin 3:16 shirt, who say's kids weren't watching attitude era?

WWE going PG is not gonna help kids, they will still pick up violence/swearing etc from movies, music, games etc...

I agree with you that the Attitude era was great. I remember guys that used to make fun of wrestling during the 80's and upon the emergence of the attitude era they were sporting Stone Cold t shirts and mimicking the Rock. One cant say that the attitude era didn't usher in a new allegiance of fans in my book!

Rassling_Fan
11-09-2010, 03:51 PM

The thing is, it didn't. It made them ratings, but not a lot of advertisers, how TV shows make money, didn't want to be apart of. That's why Mattel, a big name toy company, now makes WWE Figures instead of Jakks, who only did it because they were a no name company at the time to WWE's big name.

But it is going to help the WWE as parents will see it's okay for letting their children watch because they don't swear and do too violent things.

I agree with you that the Attitude era was great. I remember guys that used to make fun of wrestling during the 80's and upon the emergence of the attitude era they were sporting Stone Cold t shirts and mimicking the Rock. One cant say that the attitude era didn't usher in a new allegiance of fans in my book!
Every generation did that. 80s made new fans and alienated the 70s fans. Then 90s to 80s and 2000s to 90s, and now 2010s to 2000s. In 2020, you'll hear people complain comparing them to this generation.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Now that's 117

WWTNA
11-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Cool, this is like a way to vent your frustrations. Ok, my turn.

Ah, feel better now. Thanks Darkside.

Everybody hates the guest host idea. Its dumb and pointless. A guess coming to Raw to kiss ass and promote there movies or such and such. It was good when Shaq came but got boring after that.

Necroyeti
11-09-2010, 04:15 PM
You do realise it's the unpopular opinion thread, right? Hating on the Attitude era has always been an unpopular opinion, probably always will be.

yes the attitude era has shit matches, but seriously you should know better as WWF is about entertainment and not wrestling, go watch ROH if you want wrestling. WWF will never be famous for its wrestling, but always for its entertainment, something attitude era and post attitude era provided[...]
This is true. Quite a large number of attitude era supporters will try to convince everyone that the wrestling back then was much better, but it really wasn't. A bit of claret and more "extreme" bumps made cage matches a lot more exciting, but that's about it really.

heck even the new generation era was entertaining, this PG crap is complete bullshit. I wouldn't mind if WWE went back to post-attitude, atleast they were still entertaining.

Sounds like classic nostalgia filter to me, mate. Have you tried watching any attitude era stuff lately? I have, and I really wish I hadn't.... there were literally tons of terrible gimmicks and wrestlers and storylines I had forgotten about. Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara WERE employed by WWE for most of this era, remember.

And while DX, Rock, Austin etc are among the most fondly remembered characters ever in wrestling, I think it had more to do with these guys' naturally charisma a lot more than TV-14 and innuendo. A lot of the popular guys from the era were well loved before the attitude era. (and after, for the ones who still wrestle(d)... even into PG!)

And there aren't a shitload of kids watching PG era? PG era doesn't have good merchandise sales, action figues, games, shirts? Kids nowadays don't like John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio etc?

As much as I find Vince's reasons for PG terribly condescending, ("kids and women make up x% of our audience") I don't really see what this has to do with anything. How is going back to the attitude era a good business move in any way, shape or form?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM
d

Please allow the most stand out poster in the EWN forum community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm trying really hard to understand your logic but hell you don't need infinite wisdom to tell your under 18. Your unbelievably ridiculous reasons are the reason why we have school shootings and so many young kids on meds these days. FYI pro rasslin isnt a violent sport, it has violence in it of course but its more a soap opera/Broadway play if you will. Its about storylines and how good overcomes evil or vise versa. I bet you really think john 3:16 really means I just whooped your ass. I bet you have no idea what it really means. Going PG WILL help kids, they don't need sex,drugs and ultra violence on a fictional TV program to think its cool. What's really cool is understanding pro rasslin is just a show. You obliviously don't have kids and your life experience is minimal but for once try to understand kids need to be kids and they sure don't need grown up problems in there life, they have enough problems with bullies and if they are wearing name-brand clothing so they can be in the "cool" group at school. You have a lot to learn fella.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 04:23 PM
You do realise it's the unpopular opinion thread, right? Hating on the Attitude era has always been an unpopular opinion, probably always will be.

This is true. Quite a large number of attitude era supporters will try to convince everyone that the wrestling back then was much better, but it really wasn't. A bit of claret and more "extreme" bumps made cage matches a lot more exciting, but that's about it really.

Sounds like classic nostalgia filter to me, mate. Have you tried watching any attitude era stuff lately? I have, and I really wish I hadn't.... there were literally tons of terrible gimmicks and wrestlers and storylines I had forgotten about. Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara WERE employed by WWE for most of this era, remember.

And while DX, Rock, Austin etc are among the most fondly remembered characters ever in wrestling, I think it had more to do with these guys' naturally charisma a lot more than TV-14 and innuendo. A lot of the popular guys from the era were well loved before the attitude era. (and after, for the ones who still wrestle(d)... even into PG!)

And there aren't a shitload of kids watching PG era? PG era doesn't have good merchandise sales, action figues, games, shirts? Kids nowadays don't like John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio etc?

As much as I find Vince's reasons for PG terribly condescending, ("kids and women make up x% of our audience") I don't really see what this has to do with anything. How is going back to the attitude era a good business move in any way, shape or form?

Now that is the correct definition of Disection

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2010, 04:26 PM
My un-popular opinion would have to be that Divas should not wrestle if they can not wrestle to begin with. They should be Managers to male wrestlers until' they are actually good enough to compete. I am not being sexist.. Really... I love the Diva's division as much as the next guy but I can imagine for a girl who watches wrestling is probably embarrassed by watching their poor performances. I had said this same exact thing on another forum an they banned my forum because too many people had their own opinions by saying that the WWE divas brought ratings to the WWE... REALLY?!

sheloveswrestling
11-09-2010, 04:44 PM
[ I love the Diva's division as much as the next guy but I can imagine for a girl who watches wrestling is probably embarrassed by watching their poor performances.]

I agree. I'm a girl and I can't stand to see women wrestle now. Chicks like trish and lita at least knew how to wrestle. The "divas" now are purely for show except maybe the glamazon. I leave the room for a bathroom break when a divas match is on. And with the new nxt show, they did a good thing putting it online because I dont think anyone was watching it on tv. but thats imo

WWTNA
11-09-2010, 04:46 PM
My un-popular opinion would have to be that Divas should not wrestle if they can not wrestle to begin with. They should be Managers to male wrestlers until' they are actually good enough to compete. I am not being sexist.. Really... I love the Diva's division as much as the next guy but I can imagine for a girl who watches wrestling is probably embarrassed by watching their poor performances. I had said this same exact thing on another forum an they banned my forum because too many people had their own opinions by saying that the WWE divas brought ratings to the WWE... REALLY?!

Good point.I LOVEEEE the Divas but some Divas like Eve or Maryse with no backround of wrestling should not be pushed as a wrestler. It isn't fair to the other women who have a passion for wrestling. It all goes how a certain person looks in the WWE. For example, on NXT, they had the Diva rookies sit down and tell alittle about themselves. Kaitlyn, Naomi, and Aksona did not say anything about having a passion for wrestling. The only people that said that they have a passion for wrestling is Jamie, Maxine, and AJ. Kaitlyn is horrible in the ring but is hot but WWE still wants to make her into a wrestler because she looks a certain way. What ever happend to Divas like Mickie James having a passion for wrestling and not going on WWE Diva Search to become a model.

SgtGohan
11-09-2010, 04:49 PM
i really like the trenchcoat miz wears at ppv's

wretlingrock392
11-09-2010, 04:52 PM

they do bring ratings some people tune into wwe to see the diva's... ok that was really hard to say the only divas that i would say have brought ratings into the wwe in the past 10 years is lita, trish, and right now i would have to say lay-cool. I really want to see them get their asses kicked by natalya and thats the exact reason why lay-cool is bringing ratings in...

now for another unpopular opinion i hope the miz loses his title shot and never regains a push to main event status... i do not like that guy

Freder
11-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Unpopular opinion number 1: Dino Bravo was a better World's Strongest Man than either Ken Patera or Mark Henry.
Unpopular opinion number 2: ECW was highly overrated, not very successful, and was just a cult company (a far inferior version of WCCW in my opinion) that lucked out in timing
Unpopular opinion number 3: Although we all talk about the attitude era, it was only the third most popular time in wrestling, being less popular than the 80s Hogan era, and both combined paled in comparison to the popularity of wrestling in the early 1950s (fun fact in 1951 wrestling was on 3 of the 4 networks, and could be viewed in primetime 6 nights a week)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 05:03 PM
unpopular opinion #2 and #3 I love NXT. I think Michael Cole is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I love NXT. Its a joy to watch every Tuesday online at wwe.com. Michael Cole is the best part of the show by far. I don't care if Vince is giving him his one-liners or not, he delivers them so well I give him all the credit. NXT is train wreck Television and the wwe knows it. I think they do it on purpose but the girls seem so awful with there in-ring abilities I don't think they are smart enough to act that bad. I look at NXT as the first comedy sitcom the WWE has made. I put it right up there with the office on NBC. I wont go so far as saying Michael Cole is as good as good ole JR but I think he has overcome the King Jerry Lawler. I think people are missing the point on Michael Cole, he is the nerd that made it to the top and now brags about it every chance he gets. The guy is on every WWE program now and I for one think that is a great idea by Vinny Mac. A heel announcer is suppose to made you angry and not like him and Mr Cole has done that to perfection. I am proud to call myself a Cole Miner

wretlingrock392
11-09-2010, 05:08 PM
unpopular opinion #2 and #3 I love NXT. I think Michael Cole is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I love NXT. Its a joy to watch every Tuesday online at wwe.com. Michael Cole is the best part of the show by far. I don't care if Vince is giving him his one-liners or not, he delivers them so well I give him all the credit. NXT is train wreck Television and the wwe knows it. I think they do it on purpose but the girls seem so awful with there in-ring abilities I don't think they are smart enough to act that bad. I look at NXT as the first comedy sitcom the WWE has made. I put it right up there with the office on NBC. I wont go so far as saying Michael Cole is as good as good ole JR but I think he has overcome the King Jerry Lawler. I think people are missing the point on Michael Cole, he is the nerd that made it to the top and now brags about it every chance he gets. The guy is on every WWE program now and I for one think that is a great idea by Vinny Mac. A heel announcer is suppose to made you angry and not like him and Mr Cole has done that to perfection. I am proud to call myself a Cole Miner

i actually dont have a problem with cole ether he does a fine job as the reader for the raw "tron" gm and his heel character is fun to listen to

ToWhomItConcerns.
11-09-2010, 05:21 PM
my unpopular opinion is (as someone else mentioned before) how great the Attitude Era was.

don't get me wrong i'm not a "THE PG ERA SHOULD DIE!!!!" or a "I HATE JOHN CENA HES THE WORST WRESTLER EVER" (although he is rather dreadful at times)

anyways was it the era of the greatest wrestlers? no. was i a HUGE Rock and Austin fan? no...i just enjoyed it for many reasons. it was exciting, there were great gimmicks, the live crowds went CRAZY and made the shows that much more enjoyable, great backstage segments, loveable wrestlers...nowdays you don't get it as much and anytime you ever start to mention that Era the IWC has a terrible habbit of jumping down your throat like you've just admitted Osama Bin Laden is your idol.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 05:27 PM
anytime you ever start to mention that Era the IWC has a terrible habbit of jumping down your throat like you've just admitted Osama Bin Laden is your idol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcsrtsybkgk

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Please allow the most stand out poster in the EWN forum community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm trying really hard to understand your logic but hell you don't need infinite wisdom to tell your under 18. Your unbelievably ridiculous reasons are the reason why we have school shootings and so many young kids on meds these days. FYI pro rasslin isnt a violent sport, it has violence in it of course but its more a soap opera/Broadway play if you will. Its about storylines and how good overcomes evil or vise versa. I bet you really think john 3:16 really means I just whooped your ass. I bet you have no idea what it really means. Going PG WILL help kids, they don't need sex,drugs and ultra violence on a fictional TV program to think its cool. What's really cool is understanding pro rasslin is just a show. You obliviously don't have kids and your life experience is minimal but for once try to understand kids need to be kids and they sure don't need grown up problems in there life, they have enough problems with bullies and if they are wearing name-brand clothing so they can be in the "cool" group at school. You have a lot to learn fella.

Sorry, but the bolded part of your sstatement is the most ignorant thing i've heard in years. There are a lot of reasons why we have school shootings and kids on meds, but some wrestlers cursing and girls looking sexy showin off thier behinds aint close to one of them. I think you should lighten up on the deal. If wrestling is a family oriented program, the it should be up to the parents to filter out what they feel is appropriate for their kids to watch. I can agree with you intently about the PG era being good for buisness, but again i can't stress enough how ridiculous you sound when you say attitude era wrestling is the stem of some of these problems.

NOW... my unpopular opinions:

I have no problem with Cena being the face of wrestling and I do find him to be entertaining (no I'm not 5 years old).

As someone already said, Undertaker was twice as entertaining as Big Evil/American Badass as he is as the Deadman. M.O.D Taker was the best though, but that isn't as unpopular.

If i want a good wrestling match, I'll take Cena vs Orton over Stone Cold vs. The Rock any day. (Not if I want a promo mind you, but nevertheless)

I don't know how unpopular this is, but I want Chris Benoit in the Hall of Fame....NOW!

In the 15 years+ i've been watching, the SmackDown brand in the Entertainment Era was by far the most intresting thing to watch.

I like Michell McCool.

Jack Swagger needs to be put back into the main event picture. I like his gimmick and abilites.

Just as many kids were at the live shows during the attitude era as there are in the PG era. I know because I was one of the kids during the A.E.

Serena looked just as pretty bald as she did with hair.

Many (not all mind you, but many) members of the IWC are so cynical that it wouldn't matter what program any company puts on T.V. they will still find a way to complain about it.

It was a mistake to have Kane win MITB. It should have gone to McIntyre.

Shelton Benjamin and Brock Lesnar were both overrated.

I think the Nexus Theme is pretty tight.

The WWE doesn't even know who the Raw GM is.

We only think the Attitude Era was so good because we only remember the best parts about it, and not all the crappy stuff they put out. Everything looks better in memories than it actually is.

The Hangover was overrated.

Yeah I think that's pretty much it for now.

Kid_Gangsta
11-09-2010, 05:28 PM
iight lets get it. Michael Cole is awesome, i think Indy promotions are trash, (i.e ROH, AJPW) i like Batista, i think the AE is overrated, Rey Mysterio should be a 5 time world champion by now, i liked NXT season 3. Thank You.

Necroyeti
11-09-2010, 05:35 PM
In the 15 years+ i've been watching, the SmackDown brand in the Entertainment Era was by far the most intresting thing to watch.
^This, I think Smackdown has had the most interesting talent and best matches in WWE for quite a long time now. It's my second favourite weekly show (behind ROH on HDNet)

I think Michael Cole is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seconded. For some reason, I like Michael Cole for all the reasons most people hate him.

i think Indy promotions are trash, (i.e ROH, AJPW)
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAG6YMflz0_hQw5x7Vh7OQwnhvhlKHj 39VX-749qeHcLmMnF0&t=1&usg=__Z0fb6883kK72OpSw7VeQgF9VEE0=
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Sorry, but the bolded part of your sstatement is the most ignorant thing i've heard in years.

I don't know how unpopular this is, but I want Chris Benoit in the Hall of Fame....NOW!

I'm glad you read my post, so thank you for that. But you know what I think is the most ignorant thing I'Ve heard in years, you saying Chris Benoit should be in the HOF. Lets celebrate a double murderer that killed his 7 year old son. Lets put a great honor of the HOF on a coward. if you really feel this way and I really hope you don't you should be on meds yourself. There is no undoing what that monster has done. He wrecked countless lives with his actions and if you think his in-ring abilities are something to overshadow double murder you sir need a reality check.

HERE's YOUR REALITY CHECK SON http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJZtfq-79hTwaEgFFi8GXKfYLBLfdh6DYvtILrybe4XAnC7Fw&t=1&usg=__AyBfjf55eVsPsX1Hl4WLrjMeGGg=

Bam
11-09-2010, 05:48 PM
i think Indy promotions are trash, (i.e ROH, AJPW)
I hope you were just pulling an early april fools day joke on us! Because the Indys is like the only place you can see unhinged (skill wise) Wrestlers. Batista is just a cry baby who would take an extended vacation just to nurse a chipped finger nail back to perfection. The fact that this over sized baby is even trying his hand at MMA makes me giggle. An Michael Cole being awesome? YES! Hes awesome in his own way but that computer he reads from is just so f'n Stupid. It reminds me of the days when me an my friends used to watch Blues Clues.. U MAD?! <---For my lover.

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 05:49 PM
I also say Benoit should be in the hall of fame.

shanethewolf
11-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Ric Flair is overrated and has never been half as good as he hypes himself to be. His promos are repetetive and often ridiculous, he keeps banging on about old wrestlers no one cares about and how everyone should show respect, but he's nothing but an attention whore and an embarrassment to wrestling.

I also believe that Arn Anderson, Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper and Andre the Giant are among the worst wrestlers to enter a ring. That is, their matches are neither entertaining nor believable. I will say that Piper was great on the mic and an entertaining character, just sloppy in the ring.

dreamer1971
11-09-2010, 05:55 PM
ok...my 2 cents worth...the Hall of Fame should just stop right now...i mean come on....Pete Rose???????....the hall of fame should be for true wrestlers,prmomoters,etc who have actually made a contribution ...ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER FOR THE HOF!!!!!!!!!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm glad you read my post, so thank you for that. But you know what I think is the most ignorant thing I'Ve heard in years, you saying Chris Benoit should be in the HOF. Lets celebrate a double murderer that killed his 7 year old son. Lets put a great honor of the HOF on a coward. if you really feel this way and I really hope you don't you should be on meds yourself. There is no undoing what that monster has done. He wrecked countless lives with his actions and if you think his in-ring abilities are something to overshadow double murder you sir need a reality check.

HERE's YOUR REALITY CHECK SON http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJZtfq-79hTwaEgFFi8GXKfYLBLfdh6DYvtILrybe4XAnC7Fw&t=1&usg=__AyBfjf55eVsPsX1Hl4WLrjMeGGg=

I never said his wrestling overshadowed what he has done, I never said he wasn't a monster, or that when I heard what happened I didn't want to throw up. The fact of the matter is though (and this could be considered another unpopular opinion, but I believe it with all my heart) he did what he did in large part because of us. The man was ill and it was because of the extreme stress he was under trying to put on a show for us night in and night out. Should he have gotten help, of coarse, is what he's done reprehencable, of coarse, but he put his body and mind on the line for us and it cost him everything, and maybe-just maybe it was because he did one too many of those diving headbutts we loved to see so much.

This is why I loved the Matt Morgan storyline in TNA, this is why when people say "we need the chairshots to the head back!" and "we need blood in pro wrestling!" I gag a little. It's because it's been proven that pounding these guys take for us is not just a physical dilemma, it's also a mental one.

Kid_Gangsta
11-09-2010, 06:01 PM
I hope you were just pulling an early april fools day joke on us! Because the Indys is like the only place you can see unhinged (skill wise) Wrestlers. Batista is just a cry baby who would take an extended vacation just to nurse a chipped finger nail back to perfection. The fact that this over sized baby is even trying his hand at MMA makes me giggle. An Michael Cole being awesome? YES! Hes awesome in his own way but that computer he reads from is just so f'n Stupid. It reminds me of the days when me an my friends used to watch Blues Clues.. U MAD?! <---For my lover.

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zqc7e0.gif thats why this thread is called " UNPOPULAR OPINION". but i feel strongly about everything i said. sure indy wrestling is good stuff but what about everything else about it. bland wrestlers, and the production is horrible. Maybe thats why i never liked ECW too. i can go on and on but i wont. Batista was awesome and at one point was my favorite wrestler especially during his first title run on SD! Michael Cole is awesome as well. Hes an excellent play-by-play commenter, and he can be funny times now that he is a heel...

Hesterica
11-09-2010, 06:05 PM

I would just like to add to this:

Kids would always need real life heroes to look up to. It could be a basketball player, a football player, or, the ultimate good guy who beats up the bad guy in pro wrestling. You had the Hogans, Cenas, Rocks, Harts etc who beat the evil ways of Pipers, Slaughters, Ortons, etc. What's great about this is that the kids can relate more with wrestlers rather than comic book heroes because they can actually SEE them live. That's their real contribution to society.

Rassling_Fan
11-09-2010, 06:06 PM
The man was ill and it was because of the extreme stress he was under trying to put on a show for us night in and night out. Should he have gotten help, of coarse, is what he's done reprehencable, of coarse, but he put his body and mind on the line for us and it cost him everything, and maybe-just maybe it was because he did one too many of those diving headbutts we loved to see so much.

Others were put in similar situations or worse and they didn't kill their families. Look at Foley, his body is practically torn apart and nothing happened (so far). It was more then us wanting more. It was a combination of a concussion, medical malpractice and mental distress. Literally a ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

If there was ever a way to seperate Chris Benoit from... Chris Benoit, I would be glad to see him in the Hall of Fame. But there isn't.

wretlingrock392
11-09-2010, 06:07 PM
I never said his wrestling overshadowed what he has done, I never said he wasn't a monster, or that when I heard what happened I didn't want to throw up. The fact of the matter is though (and this could be considered another unpopular opinion, but I believe it with all my heart) he did what he did in large part because of us. The man was ill and it was because of the extreme stress he was under trying to put on a show for us night in and night out. Should he have gotten help, of coarse, is what he's done reprehencable, of coarse, but he put his body and mind on the line for us and it cost him everything, and maybe-just maybe it was because he did one too many of those diving headbutts we loved to see so much.

This is why I loved the Matt Morgan storyline in TNA, this is why when people say "we need the chairshots to the head back!" and "we need blood in pro wrestling!" I gag a little. It's because it's been proven that pounding these guys take for us is not just a physical dilemma, it's also a mental one.

that was very well said gotta hand it to you... though i think most of the blame has to be put on Benoit

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Others were put in similar situations or worse and they didn't kill their families. Look at Foley, his body is practically torn apart and nothing happened (so far). It was more then us wanting more. It was a combination of a concussion, medical malpractice and mental distress. Literally a ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

If there was ever a way to seperate Chris Benoit from... Chris Benoit, I would be glad to see him in the Hall of Fame. But there isn't.

The body responds differently in different ways though. Plus, i don't know if there was a drug history with Foley like there was with Benoit, which certainly couldn't have helped his situation.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Good points! I agree to the manager position or as I have stated on several occassions, turn them into valets ala Ms. Elizabeth

Necroyeti
11-09-2010, 06:54 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zqc7e0.gif thats why this thread is called " UNPOPULAR OPINION". but i feel strongly about everything i said. sure indy wrestling is good stuff but what about everything else about it. bland wrestlers, and the production is horrible. Maybe thats why i never liked ECW too. i can go on and on but i wont. Batista was awesome and at one point was my favorite wrestler especially during his first title run on SD! Michael Cole is awesome as well. Hes an excellent play-by-play commenter, and he can be funny times now that he is a heel...
I can totally get where you're coming from. Bearing in mind that WWE and TNA spend literally millions of dollars on production costs to make their shows look as fluid and saccharine as possible, it can be very jarring (at least at first) to watch an indy show set in a school gym hall with maybe two mediocre cameras, terrible sound mixing and no pyrotechnics. I personally don't think that indy wrestlers are bland, per se, (see: chikara) but there does seem to be a worrying trend of anyone with major star power and/or incredible mic skills being snapped up by WWE or TNA lately, especially in Ring of Honor which I feel is suffering from it a bit. And, honestly, I'm not a huge fan of indy commentary either. Their voices usually range from tolerable to god-awful and it's often too heavy on "play-by-play" style.

I think it's obvious to anyone with eyes that the indys put on a lot of great - sometimes incredible - matches, but if you don't think the wrestling can possibly make up for those shortcomings then... it probably just ain't for you, I'm afraid.

disguisedblender
11-09-2010, 07:36 PM
I hate Rey Mysterio. I'd rather watch the Divas. Also, I like John Cena, always have. Same with Orton. And I can't remember a specific time when I was disappointed by a match between the 2. But Mysterio is probably my least favorite wrestler, ever. EVER. I'm going to the old school Raw, and was pretty mad that I'd have to sit there and watch him.

el gabo
11-09-2010, 07:53 PM

Just like Pete Rose should be in the HOF too. I think what Benoit did was horrible but, it [B]does not[B] take away what he did in the ring. One of my top 5 all time favorites.

Iron Ape
11-09-2010, 08:15 PM
- Edge has kind of sucked ever since returning from his Achilles tendon injury.

- Undertaker and Kane's supernatural gimmicks are lame.

- Triple H could never return to in-ring action and it wouldn't bother me in the least.

Rassling_Fan
11-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Just like Pete Rose should be in the HOF too. I think what Benoit did was horrible but, it [B]does not[B] take away what he did in the ring. One of my top 5 all time favorites.

Pete Rose gambled in Baseball games he was in. Benoit killed his wife and kid. Murder takes away everything, especially if it's your own family.

Chrisisliketotallawesome
11-09-2010, 08:19 PM
I think Raw is better off without Jim Ross....Before you all start getting >:O let me explain... I love JR as much as the next guy, I honestly do, but in this era they need to start promoting 'tommorrows' announcers so the one veteran on each show format worked, that is untill JR retired due to an unfortunate bells palsy attack. With Kings guidance Michael Cole could become an even -better- announcer and develop a following for himself.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 08:22 PM
I think Raw is better off without Jim Ross....Before you all start getting >:O let me explain... I love JR as much as the next guy, I honestly do, but in this era they need to start promoting 'tommorrows' announcers so the one veteran on each show format worked, that is untill JR retired due to an unfortunate bells palsy attack. With Kings guidance Michael Cole could become an even -better- announcer and develop a following for himself.

Heresy!! *Obligatory*

Joking aside. I can agree with you from that point of view.

Iron Ape
11-09-2010, 08:41 PM
I actually don't think Josh Matthews is as bad as people like to make him out to be, either. I mean, how can you possibly hate on someone who compared Cole and his worshiping of The Miz to Stevie Janowski's worshiping of Kenny Powers on Eastbound & Down? It was so spot-on.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Cena is poopy

El_Dandy_LWO
11-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Unpopular opinion number 1: Dino Bravo was a better World's Strongest Man than either Ken Patera or Mark Henry.
Unpopular opinion number 2: ECW was highly overrated, not very successful, and was just a cult company (a far inferior version of WCCW in my opinion) that lucked out in timing
Unpopular opinion number 3: Although we all talk about the attitude era, it was only the third most popular time in wrestling, being less popular than the 80s Hogan era, and both combined paled in comparison to the popularity of wrestling in the early 1950s (fun fact in 1951 wrestling was on 3 of the 4 networks, and could be viewed in primetime 6 nights a week)

DAM RIGHT....Check out Blassie's promo at the end.....Priceless
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGv3bPQ7qTg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGv3bPQ7qTg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HolyJose2391
11-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. This thread is awesome, good thinking Darkside way to be original and use your brain, very well done. My unpopular opinion is I think the people that bring up the PG bullshit really don't know what the f they are talking about. They are probably between the ages of 8-16 and still have a bed time. They don't understand how business and sponsors work in this world. They have no idea how much money it cost to run a live television show.They don't understand that pro rasslin is geared towards kids, it has always been for the kids unless your taking about the 1930 pro wrestling. To the people that bring up PG bullsh*t they don't realize they started watching wrestling when they were a kid, not in your 30's. They don't understand parents choose what there kids watch for the most part and I for one wouldn't want my 10 year old to see some grown man having intimate relations with a f'n dead person or let them hear foul words and see tities on a tv program. Kids grow up to fast these days and need good ole fashion family programing the WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY TOGETHER. Most importantly they don't f'n understand the concept "IF YOU DON'T F'N LIKE IT, CHANGE THE F'N CHANNEL." WORD

*Takes a drink of Coors Light and calms down*
I feel better now.
This right here I actually like PG WWE as well

HolyJose2391
11-09-2010, 10:24 PM
I love TNA and will most likely stick with it for the long run. yes I hate the Hogan/Bischoff regime and how they are trying way too hard to be like WCW. but the fact of the matter is they have great talent I feel as if TNA creative needs to get their heads out their asses and can run a great company

Bodom
11-09-2010, 10:27 PM
they have great talent I feel as if TNA creative needs to get their heads out their asses and can run a great company

This is so very true and is why TNA frustrates the hell out of me.

They have the potential to become a solid #2 and I want them to get there, but they always fuck it up. Always and without fail

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Look no further than who's allowed to run the show

Bodom
11-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Dixie needs to grow a pair of balls, cut this "friendly" crap, and start running a wrestling company

HolyJose2391
11-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Dixie needs to grow a pair of balls, cut this "friendly" crap, and start running a wrestling company
exactly Dixie needs to realize she's the head boss therefore she can fire who ever the hell she wants and run the show however she wants. I want to see up and comers wrestling not those who are soon to be 6 feet under

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Dixie needs to grow a pair of balls

Are you suggesting she go under the knife?

Bodom
11-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Are you suggesting she go under the knife?

Or use super glue ala Butters

http://www.cannibalthemusical.net/images/butters.jpg

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Who's to say she doesn't already have balls? I mean it was helluva (Cartman pun) ballsy of her to hire Russo, Hogan, Eric to the same company an then give them power to decide on Storyline scripts.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 11:09 PM
I'd call it naive

Iron Ape
11-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Yeah, that's not ballsy so much as it is stupid.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Who's to say she doesn't already have balls? I mean it was helluva (Cartman pun) ballsy of her to hire Russo, Hogan, Eric to the same company an then give them power to decide on Storyline scripts.

It was a world class http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQaEWls0DLjuUMhP8Qtus8_YGz1UggQ 8orqrIskYzcSGlxq7s&t=1&usg=__vUglL5htee7WZPQ5GPap7KkMd0M= move on her part. and all I have to say to that is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc for running a company into the ground.

6maximum6carnage6
11-10-2010, 12:37 AM
unpopular opinions: Vicky Guerrero is gold! Trish was handed everything by Vince ( taking a leave for injury for 6 months then a vacation while holding the womens title, smells fishy...no pun intended). Edge is the best worker in the industry today. Bischoff adds flavor to tna, hogan not so much. every ppv is the same every month till mania season. Heel Jeff Hardy is the best thing to happen to wrestling in the last 5 years. WWE spends more time advertising & promoting themselves than working on producing their product.

6maximum6carnage6
11-10-2010, 12:58 AM
oh yeah, and im not that big on Mickey James. her wrestling is sub-par at best. Crime Tyme was a poor rehash or old Los Guerreros with a ghetto twist. And the internet killed all of wrestlings magic

Kashdinero
11-10-2010, 02:14 AM
As flashy as Sean O'hare could be, he was clueless. I loved him but he was!

Teddy Hart would be WWE GOLD!

I would probably do Vickie G after a couple of pints!

Lita deserved the harsh send off she got from Cryme Tyme!

Reaction is AWESOME!

Jericho is a sloppy worker at times!

EY & OJ are entertaining!

Flair v steamboat wasn't as good as people make out!

And the most unpopular opinion I have is... I love wrestling!! (unpopular with almost everyone I know but obviously not you guys)

DarkSide
11-10-2010, 06:04 AM
I never actually gave my real Unpopular Opinion, well here goes:

Vince McMahon (the real one) is smarter than you.

I might say things like much I miss managers, The Rock and Austen, open stadium PPVs and eeeevviil villians, BUT...
People must move with the times. Yes, some don't like the PG thing (I'm a fence-sitter on this one, sorry), but Vince turned a carnie show into a multi-billion dollar industry. He must know something. :)

WWF was great for me as a kid. WWE is still fun as long as you turn off your credibility chip, and bite your lip when Cena kisses the crowd's ass.

Times change though. Period.

I don't like saying this as I come off sounding like a fascist prick, but there is always the off button...

Necroyeti
11-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Teddy Hart would be WWE GOLD!
I hear he's a notorious spot monkey.

He could probably reinvigorate the Hart Dynasty though.

Kashdinero
11-10-2010, 07:50 AM
He is, but his mat skills are as good if not better than the current hart dynasty. His biggest problem is he goes into business for himself to often. WWE would not tolerate THAT!

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 09:59 AM
UNPOPULAR opinion #2 for me - I don't think The Rock nor Steve Austin should ever, i mean EVER come back! They have already solidified their place in history so why reinvent the wheel?

Kashdinero
11-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Also...

ROH>UFC>WWE>TNA

Bodom
11-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Also...

ROH>UFC>WWE>TNA

Unpopular opinion my ass.

This is goddamn truth

Kashdinero
11-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Unpopular opinion my ass.

This is goddamn truth

Damn right it is.... I imagine we're in the minority on this though.

Cena
11-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Silverghost, you ask me to be more legible and i try. Me English, I still working on. I taking class but need more time learning. Please you bare with me and i make extra effort. Thanks you.

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 07:32 PM
SG get your Gravity Banhammer out of its case.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-23-2010, 07:35 PM
I can actually understand him, believe it or not.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Legibility isn't an issue with computer type. It's your prison-shower-style attack on basic grammar and such that's the problem.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 07:55 PM
I just want to know why someones apologizing to SG.

Cena
11-23-2010, 08:10 PM
I just want to know why someones apologizing to SG.

He say i bring down kids in your country on slow ride but i dont know these kids. English is new for me so i do my best. I dont want ban so i make peace to bossman.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 08:23 PM
uh....sure....I'll believe you.

davie grace
11-24-2010, 12:57 AM
dude no problem i live in detriot ive read and heard worse

Splattered-Dreams
11-24-2010, 03:21 AM

ahhh shiii(iiii)iiiit

el gabo
11-24-2010, 06:54 AM
Dear lord.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-24-2010, 10:21 AM

Cena original post- He say i bring down kids in your country on slow ride but i dont know these kids. English is new for me so i do my best. I dont want ban so i make peace to bossman.

Cena post Detroit style- He say ah bring down kids in yo' country on slow ride but ah dont know deez kids. English iz new fo' me so ah do muh ma fuckin bomb. I dont wants ban so ah make peace ta bossman. Don't make me come ovah there bitch...

on a side note- I love the ebonics translator.
U MAD???

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Cena original post- He say i bring down kids in your country on slow ride but i dont know these kids. English is new for me so i do my best. I dont want ban so i make peace to bossman.

Cena post Detroit style- He say ah bring down kids in yo' country on slow ride but ah dont know deez kids. English iz new fo' me so ah do muh ma fuckin bomb. I dont wants ban so ah make peace ta bossman. Don't make me come ovah there bitch...

on a side note- I love the ebonics translator.
U MAD???

The second translation is WAY more believable.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 10:38 AM
I just realized something.

There's a thread about apologizing to SG and a thread made to bash and spew crap about me.

Somethin aint right

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 10:40 AM
I just realized something.

There's a thread about apologizing to SG and a thread made to bash and spew crap about me.

Somethin aint right

I told you dude.....we are good and all but the difference between us is very clear xD

Bodom
11-24-2010, 10:43 AM
I told you dude.....we are good and all but the difference between us is very clear xD

Boooooooooo

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Boooooooooo

Lol xD Oh well

IrkenInvader
11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Why doesn't he apologize to all of us for subjecting us to his posts.

SilverShowerPisser
11-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Come on where are all the shower heads?

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 08:51 AM
The poll is obsolete without the true saviour of the IWC. Your dreams have been splattered!

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm the first regular member to surpass a mod's post counts.

I'm adding that to my list of EWN accomplishments.
Most hated Asstool.
First non-mod to get 1000 posts.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 11:13 PM
I'm the first regular member to surpass a mod's post counts.

I'm adding that to my list of EWN accomplishments.
Most hated Asstool.
First non-mod to get 1000 posts.

Uh....Irken. Rob doesn't really count. :P

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:18 PM

He counts he's a mod. If IPITS did it first he would have bragged and you would have said it was great you showerhead.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:19 PM

I second this.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:21 PM
I second this.

Technicality, I'm still the one who did it first.

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Come on where are all the shower heads?

Right here

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Bump.
Thats right I bumped my own thread.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 12:22 AM
This is how you do a bump

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:25 AM
This is how you do a bump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkG_pytBU5Y

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-17-2010, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkG_pytBU5Y

I found this oddly hilarious, but at the same time embarrassing to be caught watching.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:57 AM
Me obviously.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 01:01 AM
I just looked at the top 10, thanks to my conversations with Bodom, I now have a 100+ lead over Rich.

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 01:04 AM
It still doesn't count. You have to get past me to beat a mod at posting.

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-17-2010, 01:07 AM
I just looked at the top 10, thanks to my conversations with Bodom, I now have a 100+ lead over Rich.

Does it really matter? They aren't handing out rewards.

I think God is the last title you could achieve.

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 01:08 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 10:30 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is a postwhore comment

Bodom
12-17-2010, 10:32 PM

You're welcome.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 10:32 PM

Well then I guess i'll throw out this trophy I had custom-made............

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 10:34 PM
well then i guess i'll throw out this trophy i had custom-made............

noooooooooooooooooooo!

Bodom
12-17-2010, 10:36 PM
noooooooooooooooooooo!

You can just dig it out of the trash Eric Young style.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 10:41 PM
You can just dig it out of the trash Eric Young style.

I already did it, now I need a shower and a tetanus shot.

Robstar
12-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Congrats Irk, you have now passed me as the 3rd biggest shit talker here.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Congrats Irk, you have now passed me as the 3rd biggest shit talker here.

Wooot. Irken FTW!

Robstar
12-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Wooot. Irken FTW!

I always knew you had it in you. Bods and SG don't count me as a mod because I'm not as ban happy as them or as good at serruptiously goading people into saying stuff that will get them banned. ;)

Bodom
12-17-2010, 11:05 PM
I soooo don't goad people.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 11:18 PM
I soooo don't goad people.

Goadom is your new nickname.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Goadom is your new nickname.

If anything, I goad SG on an hourly basis.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 11:21 PM
If anything, I goad SG on an hourly basis.

And I blame him for your goading.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 11:24 PM
And I blame him for your goading.

Hahahahaha.

Robstar
12-18-2010, 01:37 AM
Lol, Goadom, Irks you are the man! It's officially his new handle. I tip my hat to you sir, you deserve 3rd place

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Wooot. Irken FTW!

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/gtfop1.gif

muuuhahahahahaha
U MAD???

Rich Cranium
12-18-2010, 04:43 PM
muuuhahahahahaha
U MAD???

Nice to see you back!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Nice to see you back!

Thanks man, good to be back, dont have much to do today, so I thought I would hang out for awhile. As we all know Irken is going into the Army and I thought I would show a video of him when he was younger. http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc330/havenraven/ninjakid2.gif Hope you dont do that in the Army.

muuhahahahaha

U MAD???

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-19-2010, 01:40 AM
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/12/08/mesmereyezing.gif

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-19-2010, 01:49 AM
check this out
http://i.min.us/iTLjA.gif

sex tape cometh soon...

The Brown One
12-19-2010, 01:55 AM
check this out
http://i.min.us/iTLjA.gif

sex tape cometh soon...

NO WAY that this is real!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-19-2010, 01:57 AM
its real my brown friend. check this out
http://i47.tinypic.com/167qe51.gif

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-19-2010, 02:00 AM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1482/113924d1245685712funnys.gif

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-19-2010, 02:17 AM
bet you'll never guess who this is.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7266/stephanie0008887gq1.jpg

here's a hint

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/9131/austinpowers512kstandarlw0.jpg

The Brown One
12-19-2010, 02:52 AM
its real my brown friend. check this out

Just checked out the Miley Cyrus bong thing. Shes finally growing up :)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1482/113924d1245685712funnys.gif

Dude! How drunk are you?!

The Brown One
12-19-2010, 02:53 AM
bet you'll never guess who this is.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7266/stephanie0008887gq1.jpg

here's a hint

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/9131/austinpowers512kstandarlw0.jpg

That must have been before she met HHH :P

ELNIOJR
12-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Allright Guys...Yesterday i had a lot of Fun me and my Internet Buddys in a Wrestling Blog that i follow, about Books by Wrestlers, or People in the Wrestling Business in General, that we would like to se OUT one day in the Future.

For example, personally speaking, i w'd like to see these 3:

"My 25 Best Moves" - By, John Cena
"Just Say No" - By, Jeff Hardy
"Here Comes The Pain" - By, Gillberg

I thing you Guys Got it by Now ;) ...So Who's, or Which Book would you like to Have in the Near Future?!

alexrules01
12-19-2010, 08:37 AM
"Road to become a Vintage Dumbass" By Micheal Cole
"I like to fly, High!" By Jeff Hardy
"A Recipe for Success" By MATTHEW HARDY
"Sluts'n'Bitches" by Mae Young
"I just got Kicked in the Jaw" By Stan
"Viva La Looza" By Chavo
"The tales of my Diet Soda" by CM Punk
"Brokeback Mirror" by Cody Rhodes

Think thats enough for now :P

Nay_Than
12-19-2010, 11:59 AM
"How To fuck A Company Up In 10 Months" - A Bishogan Production

Stump
12-19-2010, 03:29 PM
"The Beautiful Diet Plan" By Angelina Love

SilverGhost
12-19-2010, 03:37 PM
"How To fuck A Company Up In 10 Months" - A Bishogan Production

I'll buy this.

Nay_Than
12-19-2010, 04:18 PM
I'll buy this.

Its gonna be a film aswell..

Splattered-Dreams
12-19-2010, 05:00 PM
"The Beautiful Diet Plan" By Angelina Love

This, on the other hand, definitely shouldn't be a film!

The 25 moves by Cena got the biggest chuckle from me!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Cena has 25+ moves, he just doesn't use them because that's not how the WWE wants to book him.

HeelTurn
12-19-2010, 05:18 PM
"The Grapes of Matt" a Matt Hardy novel
"Racism in the Workplace" the black superstars of the WWE
"What about me? What about Maven?" by Maven
"It was my fault" the Snitsky confessions

alexrules01
12-19-2010, 06:40 PM
"A Poem" By Heidenrich

Necroyeti
12-19-2010, 07:01 PM
"How to Get Over", by Ted DiBiase Jr. featuring foreward by Drew McIntyre

Rich Cranium
12-19-2010, 07:09 PM
"Cameras in Diners" - Matt and Jeff Hardy
"I Hate the Jersey Shore" - Robbie E.
"Hello, I'm Alive!" - Perry Saturn
"The Art of Suspending Thing's Above Cages!" - Vince Russo

Nay_Than
12-19-2010, 07:26 PM
"My leap Of Faith" - The Shockmaster
"Maid In Manhattan" - Orlando Jordan
"Im Good, Im Bad, Im a Russo Swerve" - Vince Russo

AlterBridge
12-19-2010, 07:37 PM
'When's it my turn?'- MVP
'Baby Oil Application'- Randy Orton
'Pepsi: A Love Story'- CM Punk

Rich Cranium
12-19-2010, 07:41 PM
"A BiProduct of Wrestling" - Orlando Jordan
"Lost in my Father's Footsteps" - Ted Dibiase Jr.
"Killing a Business" - Dixie Carter
"How to Bury Careers" - Triple H

The Brown One
12-19-2010, 08:14 PM
"A BiProduct of Wrestling" - Orlando Jordan
"Lost in my Father's Footsteps" - Ted Dibiase Jr.
"Killing a Business" - Dixie Carter
"How to Bury Careers" - Triple H

Nice job coming up with the 1st one xD

brianjones90
12-19-2010, 09:55 PM
"One Night in Chyna"-HHH
"I Don't"-Lita
"I could have done that for you Chris"-Kevin Sullivan
"Im the Prototype for Lame"-John Cena

IrkenInvader
12-20-2010, 01:02 PM
Looks like Rich is 7 away from passing Rob.

SilverGhost
12-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks man, good to be back, dont have much to do today, so I thought I would hang out for awhile. As we all know Irken is going into the Army and I thought I would show a video of him when he was younger. http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc330/havenraven/ninjakid2.gif Hope you dont do that in the Army.

muuhahahahaha

U MAD???

Sad Irken.

Robstar
12-20-2010, 04:25 PM
I don't mind falling down the list a bit

Taxi Driver
12-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Take a good look at these two kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KfJM9R27wM

Sure they don't understand the ''DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME'' bit, but this is almost as good as these matches in the WWE.

xtremetothemax
12-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Its the kid version of juan cena! lmao.

Chrisisliketotallawesome
12-22-2010, 12:10 PM
I've returned. Yus. Yus. :3 Bask in my aura of awesomenss at your own will. <3

SaberToothTigerz
12-22-2010, 12:12 PM
i clap to these kids not bad not bad at all
they didnt pulled dangerous moves aside from the throwback and bulldog they could very easily botch it but they did ok
lol wanna see them trying a tilt a whirl headscissors xD
just one problem with them
sure they are kids but please....eat more..gosh looking at their bones popping out of their skin is grueling to watch

eboy
12-22-2010, 01:53 PM
that kid put more pressure into his STF than John Cena does anyway

fire cena and hire that kid

CobraNightviper
12-22-2010, 02:19 PM
wow those kids even sell the moves better than Cena.

Automatic
12-22-2010, 02:32 PM
That was impressive, the did that really good

Iron Ape
12-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Ryan Clark's sources have indicated that the kid in denim has a pretty nasty Soma habit.

Robstar
12-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Who are you and we should care why?

Ruggy
12-22-2010, 02:52 PM
They have a future

dxtaker
12-22-2010, 03:47 PM
they are the best 8 year old wrestlers ive ever seen

clrj3514
12-22-2010, 04:15 PM
WOW, not bad! Reminds me of my trampoline wrestling days with my cousin...good times.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 04:28 PM
I have never seen you on the site. But welcome back? :)

xtremetothemax
12-22-2010, 04:30 PM
dude got more moves than cena.

thejman93
12-22-2010, 07:07 PM
I genuinely marked when yellowshorts hit the Stunner

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Theres 1 problem with the way the match went. On tv Cena gets his ass kicked for most of the match! Here he was dominating.

But these are 2 talented little crackers. They make this brown man proud.

IrkenInvader
12-24-2010, 03:21 AM
Most of you know I've signed up for the U.S. Army. I ship out to basic training on Jan. 4, so my last day on here will be the 3rd. I might be able to sneak some time in computer classes but for the most part I won't be online for at least 10 weeks. When I do come back I'm taking over the EWNCW again, TJ will still be the writer but I'm posting the matches differently. As far as my post count goes I'll probably be at the bottom of the top 10 but I'll bring it back up.

I know I chose a dangerous profession and I might get sent over sees to fight the war on terror. In case I don't make it through I would like to say: I had fun on here. I would venture to say I could be friends with some of you in real life. I'm glad that I accidentally stumbled on to this site. I learned a lot of things about real wrestling fans, I haven't met many in real life so this place is an escape for me.

Its been fun.

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 03:59 AM
I take my hat off to you young man.

The Brown One
12-24-2010, 05:27 AM
Good luck to you sir.

Bodom
12-24-2010, 08:20 AM
You're a better man than I my friend.

SaberToothTigerz
12-24-2010, 10:04 AM
good luck dude wish ya the best.

Splattered-Dreams
12-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Lots of respect from your buds over here in the UK! if it helps, I doubt I;ll come anywhere near close to your postcount in ten weeks ;)

Take care fella, I'll make sure to catch up with you aain before the 4th

Rich Cranium
12-24-2010, 12:02 PM
I was in the US Army myself and the one thing to remember is to stay focused and stay positive and you will be just fine.

IrkenInvader
12-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm glad this wen't over the way it did. I thought IPITS would be messing with me in this thread.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm glad this wen't over the way it did. I thought IPITS would be messing with me in this thread.

Irken, I'm proud of you for joining the Army. No jokes here, our military is the best in the world and your about to be a part of it. I've said many times on different post about how I feel about our men and women in the Armed Forces, nothing but respect and love from me and my family. Its people like you that let me live with the freedoms and blessings I have each and everyday. Thanks for becoming a warrior, and fight the good fight for all of us throughout the world.

I'll leave you a little bit of advice on your journey------ Five-second fuses only last three seconds.;)

Good Luck Irken, you'll be in my prayers.