PDA

View Full Version : Move Along! Nothing To See Here

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I know, the risks are the main thing, like if WWE let Jomo do more he would gain more fans. I really like Angle, I think either him, Benoit or Jericho is the best wrestler ever as an all rounder with Wrestling ability being their best attribute and I'll throw Eddie G in there aswell. I also used to really like Sting in the WCW days. There storylines are just too messed up for me to follow if I miss a bit, I never know who is face or heel it is tough to keep track haha. And nice on the Joey Barton reference haha, well played sir. I'm guessing you are a Sunderland fan but if not I apologise, Joey Barton has a lot of haters but I for one am a fan of his on the pitch.

The Barton reference was funny, but that man shouldn't be allowed to play football, in my opinion.

SilverGhost
09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I hate when people in general say Cena can't wrestle. He already proved people wrong in his matches with Shawn Michaels, Bobby Lashley, and CM Punk so I don't understand how he "can't" wrestle.

You already know what I am going to say so I'll avoid that and say something else instead.

They were probably expecting the best superstar(avoiding wrestler) to be very technical or close to it but what they got instead is just a muscly, powerful, guy that just punches and such.

Problem lies with the lack of moves he is doing. When he does a new move, he sort of struggles with it. It kinda shows that being told to reduce your moves is bad(even if its for safety reasons).

Also the repetition of the certain moves(Shoulder BlockX2's, Spinout Powerbomb, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, AA, STF) is always shown and you know people don't want to see that. They want to see something new(like the Emerald Flowsion that he did, RIP Misawa) And yes....the hero is supposed to shine at the end but the story needs to have a climax when the hero is actually down and out(and not having the WWE title isn't what I meant)

So yes. He can wrestle but he struggles when he does.

Androo
09-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Yes but its still the persons right if they want to keep there identity hidden. You cant demand to know who a user is without good reason and i refuse to discuss members who arent here to defend themselves. I hate when it happens and im not willing to do it.

Well the title thing was what Irken and Poop told me so thats why i said it. They said God sounds better and being a trinity is sad. Its there opinion never said i agreed with it.

I might do but im thinking of coming back on a new one to start that EWN game thing you know the roster thing ive never done anything like that before and id like my account to match my characters name and all that. I havent think i might be like a true brit kinda guy but im still writing it out thats why.

Androo i know full well you have serious issues with me and all that and i cant believe how you dont think your being quite aggressive to me either that or your being a smart arse towards me. Im in no way running away from this account i will make sure everyone knows who i am when i return of if because there is alot of stupid going around at the minute(not from you read my other discussion) Im not being sensitive but when you do something like change words and emphasize "you" referring to me and now accusing me of having issues with alot of people on this site you are being quite personnel and unpleasant towards me for some unknown reason.

But that just seems to be the way you post on here

See that was all fine up until you start the 4th paragraph, answered most of my queries, (well except the - "refuse to discuss members who aren't here to defend themselves" bit; you do actually seem to do that numerous times, except you substitute names with the term - "certain member(s)").

How do I have issues with you? I really don't know where you're getting aggressiveness from either? That bit about abandoning your account wasn't directed at you, it was in general towards people who switch accounts suspiciously. And, again, I never accused you of having issues with alot of people on this site, that was in general towards people who want to switch accounts. Anyway, that wouldn't be an accusation to anyone, if it they DID have issues with people. I know there is alot of stupid going about, I agree with you. I didn't emphasize the words "you" it was "they/their". Yes that was bit much, but I knew you were changing accounts, and I actually did want your opinion on it.

So again, you have taken this a bit too personal, and sensitive. I can't apologise for that, or for the way you analyse my posts. If that's the way you feel.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:36 PM
The Barton reference was funny, but that man shouldn't be allowed to play football, in my opinion.

Ah, thats the beuty of it. Everyone has a different opinion of him which really isn't a great thing for a footballer but he's not the only one. I know alot of people who hate and some who like bellamy and there are probably more.

Androo
09-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks m8 but i feel i have the right to defend myself but im not going to respond to the guy again ive given him the answer to the questions he asked now thats it.

And to be honest i put up with alot of shit. But im not being talked to like a twat by a twat.

See, is that not being a bit overly-e-dramatic again? Like "poor me" kinda thing? And I've never resorted to petty name-calling.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Well i get discussing who will be in a new faction but not when its unrealistic. I mean some of the names that had been thrown together was just moronic.

I mean keep speculation realistic. If i were to say that Junk Yard Dog was going to be returning from beyond the grave and joining NWO it would be more realistic then some of these lists.

Yeah and all this Nash talks i do like as im a fan of his because he was the guy when i was growning up watching WWE but alot of these guys only know him from TNA and its like... ok? thats your opinion is it?

hahaha junkyard dog comment is gold :) ...and i like nash ..i no hes lost a step or 10 but i like the guy..i hate the people on here who only no him from his poor run in tna...do these people not no he beat bob bauckland in under 10 seconds ....and to be honest i just hate the fact everything he does these days still his the NWO feel ..or fans make it that way..the band in TNA and now all this talk about fukin everyone from vader to dusty rhodes joining the "NWO" LOL

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Ah, thats the beuty of it. Everyone has a different opinion of him which really isn't a great thing for a footballer but he's not the only one. I know alot of people who hate and some who like bellamy and there are probably more.

True, I just think with his history of violent assaults, he shouldn't be allowed to earn so much money.

Neither should Marlon King, neither should Lee Hughes, although, with Hughes it is hilarious to watch his reaction to a chorous of "Lee Hughes, is a murderer".

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:40 PM
See that was all fine up until you start the 4th paragraph, answered most of my queries, (well except the - "refuse to discuss members who aren't here to defend themselves" bit; you do actually seem to do that numerous times, except you substitute names with the term - "certain member(s)").

How do I have issues with you? I really don't know where you're getting aggressiveness from either? That bit about abandoning your account wasn't directed at you, it was in general towards people who switch accounts suspiciously. And, again, I never accused you of having issues with alot of people on this site, that was in general towards people who want to switch accounts. Anyway, that wouldn't be an accusation to anyone, if it they DID have issues with people. I know there is alot of stupid going about, I agree with you. I didn't emphasize the words "you" it was "they/their". Yes that was bit much, but I knew you were changing accounts, and I actually did want your opinion on it.

So again, you have taken this a bit too personal, and sensitive. I can't apologise for that, or for the way you analyse my posts. If that's the way you feel.

Certain Members is very vague thats why i use it what else should i say if you tell me ill use it from now on.

Sorry but read your posts back and they are written like an interrogation towards me. It may seem differently to you but not to the person you directed them out.

BUT if it wasnt meant that way ok im sorry for accusing you of being aggressive it just came across that way,

Seriously???

And why would you, sorry I mean they, not want a load of posts next to your, sorry I meant their, name?

To gauge the reaction, why? What kinda reaction are you, sorry I mean they, expecting to find out?

Read that back and look at it... they are directed at me.

Im sorry but you cant say that its not

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:42 PM
hahaha junkyard dog comment is gold :) ...and i like nash ..i no hes lost a step or 10 but i like the guy..i hate the people on here who only no him from his poor run in tna...do these people not no he beat bob bauckland in under 10 seconds ....and to be honest i just hate the fact everything he does these days still his the NWO feel ..or fans make it that way..the band in TNA and now all this talk about fukin everyone from vader to dusty rhodes joining the "NWO" LOL

No they didnt and they dont know how long he was WWE champion for.

Well its the Cliuqe or is it the Klick reforming??? And i mean Scott Hall wouldnt ever go back to WWE for obvious reasons and HBK hasnt even hinted hell return soon.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:44 PM
See, is that not being a bit overly-e-dramatic again? Like "poor me" kinda thing? And I've never resorted to petty name-calling.

Not you mate and not actually the Danielle or Tommy.

Theres a few on here who are just rude towards people who defends people who get alot of heat or argues that a stupid point is stupid.

That is the first time i have mentioned it in all honesty

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:45 PM
True, I just think with his history of violent assaults, he shouldn't be allowed to earn so much money.

Neither should Marlon King, neither should Lee Hughes, although, with Hughes it is hilarious to watch his reaction to a chorous of "Lee Hughes, is a murderer".

Haha yeah good call. I know what your saying and for the money footballers are on they should have to act like saints and be great role models to kids but in fairness you could say the same to singers/movie or tv stars as they earn alot of money.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:47 PM
No they didnt and they dont know how long he was WWE champion for.

Well its the Cliuqe or is it the Klick reforming??? And i mean Scott Hall wouldnt ever go back to WWE for obvious reasons and HBK hasnt even hinted hell return soon.

strange posters on this site annoy us lol .....what annoys me intensely is when someone makes a thread ...SAMOA JOE GOES TO WWE ....HULK HOGAN DIES.... EUURGGHH

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Haha yeah good call. I know what your saying and for the money footballers are on they should have to act like saints and be great role models to kids but in fairness you could say the same to singers/movie or tv stars as they earn alot of money.

I'm not on that bandwagon really, I just think that they shouldn't be allowed to do a job, that millions would do for a lot less, when they have done things that send "normal" people down for a lot longer. It's shameful, the majority of footballers are normal people. Yes, some sleep around, but thousands of men do. Crime should come with real consequence, not that they have to play for Coventry instead of Wigan.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:51 PM
strange posters on this site annoy us lol .....what annoys me intensely is when someone makes a thread ...SAMOA JOE GOES TO WWE ....HULK HOGAN DIES.... EUURGGHH

Yeah or like the continous threads of this person should be champion (a different guy each time) and its the same people wanting them to be champ.

I mean WWE dosent have the 30-40 titles some users think they must have

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm not on that bandwagon really, I just think that they shouldn't be allowed to do a job, that millions would do for a lot less, when they have done things that send "normal" people down for a lot longer. It's shameful, the majority of footballers are normal people. Yes, some sleep around, but thousands of men do. Crime should come with real consequence, not that they have to play for Coventry instead of Wigan.

Playing for Conventry or Wigan is worse than going to jail though haha. I would play football for free infact I actually pay £3.50 a week to play football and I also play around 3-4 times a week and watch almost every game on TV that I can, thats how god damn much I love football and I know what you mean, all famous people including footballs get better treatment when it comes to crimes, it probably comes down to lawyers, money and reputation.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Yeah or like the continous threads of this person should be champion (a different guy each time) and its the same people wanting them to be champ.

I mean WWE dosent have the 30-40 titles some users think they must have

hahaha yeah haha we have on every other day haha ..and then theres the post from that guy...forgot his name..who got caught copy and pasting things from bleacher report hahahaha on more than one occasion haha

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Playing for Conventry or Wigan is worse than going to jail though haha. I would play football for free infact I actually pay £3.50 a week to play football and I also play around 3-4 times a week and watch almost every game on TV that I can, thats how god damn much I love football and I know what you mean, all famous people including footballs get better treatment when it comes to crimes, it probably comes down to lawyers, money and reputation.

It's dissapointing. And I love football ever so much.

BTW, know you are a Liverpool fan, Kyriakos had a crap debut defensively for Wolfsburg, but almost scored! In a 3-0 defeat. Oh dear.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:58 PM
It's dissapointing. And I love football ever so much.

BTW, know you are a Liverpool fan, Kyriakos had a crap debut defensively for Wolfsburg, but almost scored! In a 3-0 defeat. Oh dear.

Haha, thanks for the update, its was what I expected. Who were they against? He scored for Liverpool in a defeat to Blackpool last season aswell, that was tragic. They lost Kjaer aswell haven't they? And Diego. They can't be good signs even with Diego's attitude problems.

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 06:59 PM
I know, the risks are the main thing, like if WWE let Jomo do more he would gain more fans. I really like Angle, I think either him, Benoit or Jericho is the best wrestler ever as an all rounder with Wrestling ability being their best attribute and I'll throw Eddie G in there aswell. I also used to really like Sting in the WCW days. There storylines are just too messed up for me to follow if I miss a bit, I never know who is face or heel it is tough to keep track haha. And nice on the Joey Barton reference haha, well played sir. I'm guessing you are a Sunderland fan but if not I apologise, Joey Barton has a lot of haters but I for one am a fan of his on the pitch.

Thanks for the love on the Barton reference. I like Barton and the fact that he doesn't take any shit. He's a nutter like but I did have a little laugh when he dragged Gervinho up and nearly cut his balls off. He probably has been given too many chances but maybe Warnock can sort him out. He can't of course but Barton is going to have a lot of fun with Taarabt!

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Haha, thanks for the update, its was what I expected. Who were they against? He scored for Liverpool in a defeat to Blackpool last season aswell, that was tragic. They lost Kjaer aswell haven't they? And Diego. They can't be good signs even with Diego's attitude problems.

Freiburg. And it should have been 5 or 6, Papiss Cisse hit the post and the keeper played very well.

And yeah, Kjaer is a loss, but Diego hasn't played this season, he is too much of a disruption.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:08 PM
hahaha yeah haha we have on every other day haha ..and then theres the post from that guy...forgot his name..who got caught copy and pasting things from bleacher report hahahaha on more than one occasion haha

It is a shame because i tend to stay away from alot of the WWE threads because of this.

Oh yeah and the other thin (im being a right bitch tonight) people who hate things say they hate things and dont say a reason or a good one. Shame goes for when they like someone

Androo
09-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Certain Members is very vague thats why i use it what else should i say if you tell me ill use it from now on.

Sorry but read your posts back and they are written like an interrogation towards me. It may seem differently to you but not to the person you directed them out.

BUT if it wasnt meant that way ok im sorry for accusing you of being aggressive it just came across that way,

Seriously???

And why would you, sorry I mean they, not want a load of posts next to your, sorry I meant their, name?

To gauge the reaction, why? What kinda reaction are you, sorry I mean they, expecting to find out?

Read that back and look at it... they are directed at me.

Im sorry but you cant say that its not

No, but you kind of contradicted yourself. You said it's unfair to talk about members when they're not here, but you do do it a bit, that's why I brought up the "certain member" thing, it's very vague and cryptic.

No not an interrogation.

Yeh, I did say, in my post that you quoted me on, that it was directed at you, as I knew you were changing accounts and wanted to get your opinion.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:10 PM
No, but you kind of contradicted yourself. You said it's unfair to talk about members when they're not here, but you do do it a bit, that's why I brought up the "certain member" thing, it's very vague and cryptic.

No not an interrogation.

Yeh, I did say, in my post that you quoted me on, that it was directed at you, as I knew you were changing accounts and wanted to get your opinion.

Certain Members i thought was better saying members because that sounds like everyone does it.

It wasnt pointing at anyone it particular and i wasnt referring to anyone by name so not talking about them so not really contradicting myself

Androo
09-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Not you mate and not actually the Danielle or Tommy.

Theres a few on here who are just rude towards people who defends people who get alot of heat or argues that a stupid point is stupid.

That is the first time i have mentioned it in all honesty

Oh c'mon man, that's not the first time you mentioned it, lol. C'mon man.

Right right. End this. Done. Ok. Sweet.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Oh c'mon man, that's not the first time you mentioned it, lol. C'mon man.

Right right. End this. Done. Ok. Sweet.

I mentioned it first tonight in this thread feel free to find another where i have said it please go ahead

Androo
09-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Certain Members i thought was better saying members because that sounds like everyone does it.

It wasnt pointing at anyone it particular and i wasnt referring to anyone by name so not talking about them so not really contradicting myself

But you were. I think anyone, smart enough at least, know who you refer to when you do it.

Right that's it. This time lol.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:16 PM
But you were. I think anyone, smart enough at least, know who you refer to when you do it.

Right that's it. This time lol.

Yep but do you know who im referring to,

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 07:24 PM

I'll tell you what annoys me which was triggered by your point about footballers sleeping around. Like you say that thousands of men do anyway but you get all these twats that say "he's disgusting, he's got money and he's a role model." Footballers for all they earn loads, they take so much shit for banging chicks. Take John Terry, he (allegedly because he obviously tracks this forum!) was judged off the pitch because he cheated on his wife (allegedly) then got stripped off the armband.

That was a fucking joke and people judged him as a person rather than a footballer. Jude Law was banging his Nani (didn't know proper spelling so went with the United player) but no one went "well I'm not seeing his films." Motherfuckers.
I do agree that they should do real crimes and Lee Hughes only did two years I think. The worst thing is he comes out and is allowed to celebrate and score goals for various clubs, he shouldn't be allowed the little scumbag.

Androo
09-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Yep but do you know who im referring to,

Yes.

But, see now you're contradicting your denial of contradiction.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 07:28 PM
I'll tell you what annoys me which was triggered by your point about footballers sleeping around. Like you say that thousands of men do anyway but you get all these twats that say "he's disgusting, he's got money and he's a role model." Footballers for all they earn loads, they take so much shit for banging chicks. Take John Terry, he (allegedly because he obviously tracks this forum!) was judged off the pitch because he cheated on his wife (allegedly) then got stripped off the armband.

That was a fucking joke and people judged him as a person rather than a footballer. Jude Law was banging his Nani (didn't know proper spelling so went with the United player) but no one went "well I'm not seeing his films." Motherfuckers.
I do agree that they should do real crimes and Lee Hughes only did two years I think. The worst thing is he comes out and is allowed to celebrate and score goals for various clubs, he shouldn't be allowed the little scumbag.

I think Terry is over-rated anyway. PHIL JONES FOR NEXT ENGLAND CAPTAIN.

But it is silly, people like to nit-pick with things they judge are wrong or right, but that also is dependant if they like or dislike the person.

Oh and don't worry, if he pop's up in your stadium, give him a nice chorous of "Lee Hughes, is a murderer", it gets right up his skin.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Yes.

But, see now you're contradicting your denial of contradiction.

But im not attacking a member. They know who i am they know who they are. No one else knows who im referring too. Its when people talk about people and everyone knows who they mean is what i meant by talking about specific members behind there back,

To be honest this is boring me now. I shouldnt have to explain myself to you. So lets END THIS.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 07:31 PM
But im not attacking a member. They know who i am they know who they are. No one else knows who im referring too. Its when people talk about people and everyone knows who they mean is what i meant by talking about specific members behind there back,

To be honest this is boring me now. I shouldnt have to explain myself to you. So lets END THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=TheBeardOfZeus;242654]I think Terry is over-rated anyway. PHIL JONES FOR NEXT ENGLAND CAPTAIN.

But it is silly, people like to nit-pick with things they judge are wrong or right, but that also is dependant if they like or dislike the person.

Oh and don't worry, if he pop's up in your stadium, give him a nice chorous of "Lee Hughes, is a murderer", it gets right up his skin.[/QUOTE

I have to agree 100% with you on Jones. I saw him at Blackburn and thought he was class and such a composed player. I write a football blog and stated that Jones will be the next England skipper so high five sir. Great minds and all that.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=TheBeardOfZeus;242654]I think Terry is over-rated anyway. PHIL JONES FOR NEXT ENGLAND CAPTAIN.

Oh and don't worry, if he pop's up in your stadium, give him a nice chorous of "Lee Hughes, is a murderer", it gets right up his skin.[/QUOTE

I have to agree 100% with you on Jones. I saw him at Blackburn and thought he was class and such a composed player. I write a football blog and stated that Jones will be the next England skipper so high five sir. Great minds and all that.

I also have a blog bro! Just on the Premier League, I had a wonderkids one for Uni, but you run out of players quick.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the love on the Barton reference. I like Barton and the fact that he doesn't take any shit. He's a nutter like but I did have a little laugh when he dragged Gervinho up and nearly cut his balls off. He probably has been given too many chances but maybe Warnock can sort him out. He can't of course but Barton is going to have a lot of fun with Taarabt!

No problem :) Thats why I like him and I thought the same about Warnock aswell, he settled down under Hughton, he seems like a good man manager.

Freiburg. And it should have been 5 or 6, Papiss Cisse hit the post and the keeper played very well.

And yeah, Kjaer is a loss, but Diego hasn't played this season, he is too much of a disruption.

Yeah to Roma I think, they've heavily strengthened this year, they still got Benaglio in goal? Is it true that the German FA release a list on deadline of players that can move and Cisse wasn't on that list? Thats what I heard and savage for him if its true, I'm sure he said he wanted to leave.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:37 PM
I think Terry is over-rated anyway. PHIL JONES FOR NEXT ENGLAND CAPTAIN.

Oh and don't worry, if he pop's up in your stadium, give him a nice chorous of "Lee Hughes, is a murderer", it gets right up his skin.

This!!!! I called Phil Jones for England Captain while he was at Blackburn. He is amazing and a leader. I remember in June Skysports reported he was having a medical at Liverpool and then 10 mins later that he was having one at Man Utd, I was gutted, he is amazing as is Smalling.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah to Roma I think, they've heavily strengthened this year, they still got Benaglio in goal? Is it true that the German FA release a list on deadline of players that can move and Cisse wasn't on that list? Thats what I heard and savage for him if its true, I'm sure he said he wanted to leave.

Yeah it is a season long loan, and yeah Wolfsburg still have Benaglio, and I'm a fan of him, pretty much the only player I like for them.

And I had heard of this. Cisse is right though, he should leave. It's a bit like if Darren Bent was at Norwich, he scores chances at a crap team, clearly the best player, he needs to move.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Yeah it is a season long loan, and yeah Wolfsburg still have Benaglio, and I'm a fan of him, pretty much the only player I like for them.

And I had heard of this. Cisse is right though, he should leave. It's a bit like if Darren Bent was at Norwich, he scores chances at a crap team, clearly the best player, he needs to move.

I'm also a fan of his. Norwich? Do you mean Charlton, Ipswich or Sunderland???

Edit: My bad I read it wrong, I should never of doubted you, apologies to TBOZ :)

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=Kenny_Penfold;242665]

I also have a blog bro! Just on the Premier League, I had a wonderkids one for Uni, but you run out of players quick.

This is a stupid question but by wonderkids, were you looking at McEachran and Wilshere? That sort of thing? I write anything I like really, I've done an overall Premier League review and just doing one now on the good and bad deals of the window. My blog isn't going great because it's fucking hard to get people to follow it and shit without Facebook and all that balls. Is yours going well?

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=TheBeardOfZeus;242671]

This is a stupid question but by wonderkids, were you looking at McEachran and Wilshere? That sort of thing? I write anything I like really, I've done an overall Premier League review and just doing one now on the good and bad deals of the window. My blog isn't going great because it's fucking hard to get people to follow it and shit without Facebook and all that balls. Is yours going well?

I'm a follower of his, it's a great reed. I wouldn't mind taking a look at yours if you don't mind :)

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=Kenny_Penfold;242695]

I'm a follower of his, it's a great reed. I wouldn't mind taking a look at yours if you don't mind :)

I presume I just give you the name (I don't know how this blogging shit works) It's kennykicksoff on posterous. Let me know if you need anything else? What about your blog sir?

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE=Steve Austin;242697]

I presume I just give you the name (I don't know how this blogging shit works) It's kennykicksoff on posterous. Let me know if you need anything else? What about your blog sir?

Ah, I'll take a look know. Here is a link to TBOZ's blog: http://thepremiershipopinion.wordpress.com/

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=TheBeardOfZeus;242671]

I did look at Wilshire, but it was a much more worldwide scope. i.e, Lukaku, M'Vila, Kagawa, Hummels.

[QUOTE=Kenny_Penfold;242700]

Ah, I'll take a look know. Here is a link to TBOZ's blog: http://thepremiershipopinion.wordpress.com/

Get it advertised lad! Love it!

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=Kenny_Penfold;242695]

I did look at Wilshire, but it was a much more worldwide scope. i.e, Lukaku, M'Vila, Kagawa, Hummels.

[QUOTE=Steve Austin;242703]

Get it advertised lad! Love it!

Haha it deserves to be advertised. Your blogs on football are up there with Rated R(ob)KO's on wrestling. Here is the other guys blog if you are interested: http://kennykicksoff.posterous.com/

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=Kenny_Penfold;242665]

I'm digging the bloke kid, blooming good work. It looks really professional too so quality shit. Can you talk about what you want or do you have to do a match review? Do you do huge opinion pieces like 'Madcini's a cunt?" or not so much?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Love how this is now a football discussion thread :)

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=TheBeardOfZeus;242712][QUOTE=Kenny_Penfold;242695]

Haha it deserves to be advertised. Your blogs on football are up there with Rated R(ob)KO's on wrestling. Here is the other guys blog if you are interested: http://kennykicksoff.posterous.com/

I'll try and be honest and a little bit controversial so thanks for the love. I'm just a fan and I'll post tomorrow with my dealings in the window and there may be a bit of Wenger, Crouch, Jerome, Coyle bashing, you name it kids, it's in there.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Steve Austin;242716][QUOTE=TheBeardOfZeus;242712]

I'll try and be honest and a little bit controversial so thanks for the love. I'm just a fan and I'll post tomorrow with my dealings in the window and there may be a bit of Wenger, Crouch, Jerome, Coyle bashing, you name it kids, it's in there.

Wenger bashing aint new

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Love how this is now a football discussion thread :)

Its because football is the best thing not just the best sport but best thing ever :)

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=Kenny_Penfold;242727][QUOTE=Steve Austin;242716]

Wenger bashing aint new

It's not new but if you think Wenger is the man to take over the world, I question your sanity. It's only a bit of Wenger bashing, big Madcini bashing.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:15 PM
It's not new but if you think Wenger is the man to take over the world, I question your sanity. It's only a bit of Wenger bashing, big Madcini bashing.

LOL calm down no need to say that.

Im an Arsenal fan and over the last week i have slated him more then anyone. Ask the people who post in the general sports section

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 08:16 PM

Im an Arsenal fan and over the last week i have slated him more then anyone. Ask the people who post in the general sports section

Hell yeah he has! I was actually defending Arsenal more than him.

Asherdelampyr
09-01-2011, 08:17 PM
I have a few

1. The American Badass was Undertaker's best gimmick, they should have ran with it and never looked back!

2. Chris Benoit should be in the hall of fame

3. Jake "The Snake" Roberts is the best promo man of all time

4. John Cena can out-wrestle half of the big names of the attitude era

5. Triple H has earned everything he has acheived in the industry.

6. Sandman was just a poor-mans (literally) SCSA

7. Sheamus should be the top face of the company, he is funny as hell and can wrestle his ass off

8. Sheamus and Drew Mcintyre should team up as "The Celtic Connection" Drew should go back to wearing a kilt and they should talk shit to everyone, then whoop ass and talk some more shit.

9. Eric Bischoff is underrated, and has done a lot of good for the industry

10. Bring back Bra and Panties matches, my wife and I both love them!

11. I want to see Bully Ray with the TNA title, he deserves it, and it is obvious that he has been working his ass off lately (both figuratively and literally)

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 08:17 PM

It's cool dude. I'll be honest, I thought football was as off limits as Beniot but this is fucking awesome. Why doesn't Wenger like to spend more than 20p? Could've got Scott Dann for 2m less than Mertesacker.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:19 PM
It's cool dude. I'll be honest, I thought football was as off limits as Beniot but this is fucking awesome. Why doesn't Wenger like to spend more than 20p? Could've got Scott Dann for 2m less than Mertesacker.

Mertescaker is a prooven experienced player thats why they spent. Scott Dann also had a medical at Arsenal about a month ago but failed it.

And it was actually announced that David Dien was the guy who got Wenger the transfer budget Arsenals board are crap with money. Thats why when Dien left we went down hill.

In all honesty i feel guilty for blaming Wenger

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Mertescaker is a prooven experienced player thats why they spent. Scott Dann also had a medical at Arsenal about a month ago but failed it.

And it was actually announced that David Dien was the guy who got Wenger the transfer budget Arsenals board are crap with money. Thats why when Dien left we went down hill.

In all honesty i feel guilty for blaming Wenger

Hey I was thinking of the finances, God forbid Wenger spend money. Dann didn't fail the medical at Blackburn though, wouldn't you have liked him? I just think if he could've bought Dann he could've played with Per when Casper (Vermaelan) gets injured? The problem Wenger has is when Mertesacker gets to 30 and wants a three-year deal, Wenger will keep with the policy of not giving a good contract? Agree?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Hey I was thinking of the finances, God forbid Wenger spend money. Dann didn't fail the medical at Blackburn though, wouldn't you have liked him? I just think if he could've bought Dann he could've played with Per when Casper (Vermaelan) gets injured? The problem Wenger has is when Mertesacker gets to 30 and wants a three-year deal, Wenger will keep with the policy of not giving a good contract? Agree?

Finances is what im talking about David Dien was the man who got money for the team. He was Wengers voice on the board. He was sacked so the team had no money coming there way.

Arsenals Medical team has been called the best in the world by alot of people in the past i mean the list of people whos careers we have saved Dunn, Ramsay, Eduardo, Diaby etc....... We more then likely pushed him to a higher level either that or the price was changed at the last minute like it was with Cristano Ronaldo.

Dont you think the problem with Dann is he is another young inexperienced player.

Mertscaker who is a german international experienced on all levels and adds height to a short team. Dann would of actually been my last choice out of the 5 CBs Arsenal were linked with.

That 30 age policy is a myth. Rosicky is 30 and he signed a contract last year for 5 more years. This one year to year contract was offered to players such as Gallas who had upset the dressing room, Ljungberg whos career took a nose dive the year he left.

Arsene with this age contract thing is taken out of context i mean he knows when a player has reached there peak look at Henry he wouldnt of sold him otherwise.

And with Mertesacker who knows i havent seen him play for Arsenal yet. Him and Vermalen might not work together i mean Koscieny and Djouruo cant and yet when they are with anyone else they are kinda good. So Mertesackers contract depends on how much more he will want at 30 and if he is still playing to a high level.

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Finances is what im talking about David Dien was the man who got money for the team. He was Wengers voice on the board. He was sacked so the team had no money coming there way.

Arsenals Medical team has been called the best in the world by alot of people in the past i mean the list of people whos careers we have saved Dunn, Ramsay, Eduardo, Diaby etc....... We more then likely pushed him to a higher level either that or the price was changed at the last minute like it was with Cristano Ronaldo.

Dont you think the problem with Dann is he is another young inexperienced player.

Mertscaker who is a german international experienced on all levels and adds height to a short team. Dann would of actually been my last choice out of the 5 CBs Arsenal were linked with.

That 30 age policy is a myth. Rosicky is 30 and he signed a contract last year for 5 more years. This one year to year contract was offered to players such as Gallas who had upset the dressing room, Ljungberg whos career took a nose dive the year he left.

Arsene with this age contract thing is taken out of context i mean he knows when a player has reached there peak look at Henry he wouldnt of sold him otherwise.

And with Mertesacker who knows i havent seen him play for Arsenal yet. Him and Vermalen might not work together i mean Koscieny and Djouruo cant and yet when they are with anyone else they are kinda good. So Mertesackers contract depends on how much more he will want at 30 and if he is still playing to a high level.

Oh Jesus, I didn't know about Rosicky, he's fucking awful. I think Dann already has good experience and he formed a great partnership with Johnson before he got injured last year. They had one of the best defensive records I think so he would've been great. Who else were you linked with Jagielka, Samba, Cahill? All good players but Dann represented value for me. I don't know why he let Lansbury go on loan (I rated him when he was at Norwich so I'm not going off the U21s) but I think he could slot in better than Rosicky or Diaby? Do you worry about top four or is Arteta the answer? i think him and Wilshere will be phenomenal together.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Oh Jesus, I didn't know about Rosicky, he's fucking awful. I think Dann already has good experience and he formed a great partnership with Johnson before he got injured last year. They had one of the best defensive records I think so he would've been great. Who else were you linked with Jagielka, Samba, Cahill? All good players but Dann represented value for me. I don't know why he let Lansbury go on loan (I rated him when he was at Norwich so I'm not going off the U21s) but I think he could slot in better than Rosicky or Diaby? Do you worry about top four or is Arteta the answer? i think him and Wilshere will be phenomenal together.

Dann has experience yes but not as much as Mertesacker and not as high of a level as him.

Rosicky has actually been great his last 4 games. And ive been calling for him to be released ever since he got injured.

Thats the five Dann(who had a medical), Jag(who was to expensive), Cahill(there was a falling out about) and Samba(who desperatly wanted to join us but we didnt want him)

Problem with Lansbury is we have Walcott, Arshavin, Rosicky, Gervinho, Chamberlin, Watt and a few others who can play on the wing and Lansbury needs first team football.

Diaby is someone who i dont rate either but look at our full fit, ban free midfield.

Wilshire, Arteta, Benayoun, Ramsay, Song, Frimpong and a few others i cant think of at the minute in time because its late. Lansbury needs first team football and this way he wont get bored or rust on the bench.

Top 4 will be tough this season. Morale is down thats for sure and we are very injury prone. I believe the top 3 is for certain Man U winning with Man city or liverpool finishing 3rd or 2nd.

Chelsea i believe will struggle alot with African Nations and if they keep playing Torres i can see them struggle. Remeber they havent faced ANY big teams so far and they havent looked convincing in any. Whilst Arsenal had 3 teams who they struggle against normally so i predicted draws and defeats in those.

Im not sure i think Wilshire is a phenom all together i mean the guy could take most players place in most teams.(maybe go as far as saying he could takes Busquets at Barcas).

But Arteta had the injury a few years back and is 29 yrs old. Its nice he has the chance BUT he has a huge challenge ahead of him.

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Dann has experience yes but not as much as Mertesacker and not as high of a level as him.

Rosicky has actually been great his last 4 games. And ive been calling for him to be released ever since he got injured.

Thats the five Dann(who had a medical), Jag(who was to expensive), Cahill(there was a falling out about) and Samba(who desperatly wanted to join us but we didnt want him)

Problem with Lansbury is we have Walcott, Arshavin, Rosicky, Gervinho, Chamberlin, Watt and a few others who can play on the wing and Lansbury needs first team football.

Diaby is someone who i dont rate either but look at our full fit, ban free midfield.

Wilshire, Arteta, Benayoun, Ramsay, Song, Frimpong and a few others i cant think of at the minute in time because its late. Lansbury needs first team football and this way he wont get bored or rust on the bench.

Top 4 will be tough this season. Morale is down thats for sure and we are very injury prone. I believe the top 3 is for certain Man U winning with Man city or liverpool finishing 3rd or 2nd.

Chelsea i believe will struggle alot with African Nations and if they keep playing Torres i can see them struggle. Remeber they havent faced ANY big teams so far and they havent looked convincing in any. Whilst Arsenal had 3 teams who they struggle against normally so i predicted draws and defeats in those.

Im not sure i think Wilshire is a phenom all together i mean the guy could take most players place in most teams.(maybe go as far as saying he could takes Busquets at Barcas).

But Arteta had the injury a few years back and is 29 yrs old. Its nice he has the chance BUT he has a huge challenge ahead of him.

Chamberlain won't play, Ping Pong can't tackle, Rosicky is dead. Arshavin is finished he can't be arsed to ever play the game. Lansbury is surely ahead of Diaby and Watt. I agree on Wilshere, I love the kid but think he has to leave to really win stuff but he is amazing. I think Arteta will bring that steady head in games with his experience. United will defintely win the title and it's only a Mata of time before Torres clicks, I think anyway. I've loved the football chat mate but I'm going to fuck off now but we'll chat soon brother. :D

VanHooliganX
09-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Oh I have a new 1 thats easily unpopular.
I liked Season 3 of NXT.

Automatic
09-02-2011, 05:36 AM
Damn what happened here?

Just a random question.

Has anyone of you ever seen The Rock in a very technical match? I know SCSA has.

Automatic
09-02-2011, 05:40 AM
I see some real potential in Eric Young.

K2Jelly
09-02-2011, 05:43 AM
John Cena is a better wrestler than the Rock.

VanHooliganX
09-02-2011, 06:28 AM
Christian is better than Orton.

Also, its bullshit that Christian lost the feud vs. him.

Steve Austin
09-02-2011, 06:38 AM

This^^^^^^^^^^ Christian is amazing and deserves a long title run. The matches have been great though.

el gabo
09-02-2011, 01:14 PM

That's not unpopular at all.

K2Jelly
09-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Punk's wrestling is on par with Cena's.

steveorton
09-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Orton is very good in the ring

thejman93
09-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Cena is better than Del Rio in the ring.

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 02:04 PM
R truth has some of the greatest promos ever.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I hate when people think just because a main eventer beats a mid-carder in a match, they are "burying" them.

Exactly. There's a difference in losing a match and burying.

steveorton
09-02-2011, 02:20 PM

Hell Yeah..

steveorton
09-02-2011, 02:20 PM
R truth has some of the greatest promos ever.

This 2......

Bodom
09-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Exactly. There's a difference in losing a match and burying.

Perfect examples of this being the recent Ziggler vs Orton and Cena vs Barrett.

Androo
09-02-2011, 06:42 PM

Say whaaaaaaaaa'???

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 08:35 PM
This Cena was 100x better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiUTooJ_2nk

Than this cena
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dONstk9n1OQ/TWK3NUXZF1I/AAAAAAAABQ4/RSUyUHnFlio/s1600/NEWMUSIC+copy.jpg

K2Jelly
09-02-2011, 08:38 PM
This Cena was 100x better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiUTooJ_2nk

Than this cena
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dONstk9n1OQ/TWK3NUXZF1I/AAAAAAAABQ4/RSUyUHnFlio/s1600/NEWMUSIC+copy.jpg

I thought this was the 'UNPOPULAR opinion' thread.

Beutiful Chaos
09-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Say whaaaaaaaaa'???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmx5lzacZ-M&feature=related

Krysys
09-02-2011, 08:57 PM
The Rock is over-rated

Reichwulf
09-02-2011, 09:32 PM
I thought this was the 'UNPOPULAR opinion' thread.

It's unpopular to some :p

Beutiful Chaos
09-02-2011, 10:00 PM
It's unpopular to some :p

People saying something isn't unpopular is the most repeated post in this thread.

TheMadThinker
09-03-2011, 06:09 PM
1. The last two seasons of Lost were totally unnecessary and made no sense whatsoever.

2. Family Guy and any other show associated with Seth MacFarlane is some of the worst tripe on television.

3. The movie Avatar is basically Dances with Wolves with a bunch of special effects added.

4. James Cameron ran out of original ideas about 15 years ago.

5. Rome is the best series that HBO ever produced.

6. There has not been and original idea in the GTA series since GTA 3.

7. Any perfect score given to a GTA game after Vice City is just the gaming industry masturbating.

8. Yes, Halo: Combat Evolved really is the perfect first person shooter. Nothing new has been added to the mechanics in FPS since then.

9. The Unpopular Opinion Post has been abused and nearly got derailed in the last 15 pages.

10. It seems like some of the people that have been banned on EWN and come back with a different account have more credibility in this community. That is kind of sad in my opinion.

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:01 PM
CM Punk is given a ton of credit, most of which seems to stem from either stuff he hasn't done yet, or the angle that he is involved in which could well be that one of the writers has finally got their head out of their ass

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:14 PM
People would rather watch hot women wrestle badly than average women wrestle well

Bring back bra and panties matches

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I agree. People give him too much credit for the things he is doing right now.

I give CM Punk credit for his skills on the mic, and for the fact that he keeps me entertained everytime he is in the ring no matter who his opponent is. But I was a fan of his before he turned heel and it was cool to like CM Punk. And I'm not even straight edge, I love to smoke like a hippy and drink like a fish!!!

K2Jelly
09-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Alberto Del Rio's mic skills are bland as sh*t.

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Punk is a talented guy, but he isnt the second coming he is seemingly being hailed as
Once again it is just a matter of bandwagon-hopping

TheMadThinker
09-03-2011, 07:18 PM
People would rather watch hot women wrestle badly than average women wrestle well

Hardcore wrestling fan or not if you disagree with this you are just in denial. :)

Bodom
09-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Hardcore wrestling fan or not if you disagree with this you are just in denial. :)

And if you agree with this you don't get enough sexy time.

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:21 PM

It's a matter of proof
people don't turn on their televisions to see the same people they can all around them, they want to see people more attractive

and yes, I don't get enough sexy time, but I do..... MY LIFE IS NOT ON TRIAL HERE!!!

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:28 PM
People who say that they never liked Hulk Hogan are in denial.

you know, when I was 5 I had a Hulk Hogan chair... looking back now, that thing was creepy

TheMadThinker
09-03-2011, 07:29 PM

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers.jpg

You might be right B, but I'm a man baby yeaahhh!

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Sheamus should be the face of the company

Bodom
09-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Sheamus should be the face of the company

He's going to make WWE a ton of money. FACT.

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:50 PM
He's going to make WWE a ton of money. FACT.

Yes the hell he is

Necroyeti
09-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Stanley Kubrick is a shit director devoid of any humanity. Fuck him and fuck his oeuvre.

Bodom
09-03-2011, 07:54 PM
But he directed Full Metal Jacket :(

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 07:59 PM
I actually find Kharma hot.

me too, but then I like the big girls as well as the other girls

TheMadThinker
09-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Stanley Kubrick is a shit director devoid of any humanity. Fuck him and fuck his oeuvre.

but... But... BUT... Whaaat?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/2001child2.JPG

Beutiful Chaos
09-03-2011, 08:06 PM
British promo cutters are better then American promo cutters.

How does the nationality affect promo ability?

Its about natural charisma.

Reichwulf
09-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Wcw nitro was funner to watch than wwe raw.

edit:

Haters will hate

Bodom
09-03-2011, 08:18 PM
"It's my opinion" is a cheap way out for people who can't explain their positions.

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 08:21 PM
"It's my opinion" is a cheap way out for people who can't explain their positions.

indeed but isnt that what this thread is all about?

Necroyeti
09-03-2011, 08:28 PM
but... But... BUT... Whaaat?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/2001child2.JPG
I thought Andrei Tarkovsky covered similar ground much more efficiently with Solaris. (the 1972 version... not the one starring George Clooney) Soviet-era cinema seems to remain a sore point with many viewers to this day though.

2001 was ultimately an good film, but it was very much a meandering mess for more than half of its runtime. Furthermore, it's only really "great" if you read Philip K Dick's 2001 novel as well. (and Kubrick was the master of adapting from novels)

The only Kubrick films I can say I love are Dr. Stangelove and Paths of Glory, with 2001 and Shining being alright. He was a great visual director, but most of his films are completely emotionless, and you can tell he treated his actors like cattle. And I'm pretty sure almost every one of his films was adapted from a novel.

TheMadThinker
09-03-2011, 08:29 PM

Can you further explain what you mean?

Bodom
09-03-2011, 08:31 PM
indeed but isnt that what this thread is all about?

I'm aware of the purpose of this thread. It was more directed towards moments like this:

John: daniel bryan succksss!!!1

Bob: What about him do you not enjoy?

John: he just suckkss and its my opnion that he sucks so shut thte fuck up!

Necroyeti
09-03-2011, 08:31 PM

I have an unpopular opinion regarding this film as well:

The second half (post-training) is MUCH better than the first half.

I thought Andrei Tarkovsky covered similar ground much more efficiently with Solaris. (the 1972 version... not the one starring George Clooney) Soviet-era cinema seems to remain a sore point with many viewers to this day though.

2001 was ultimately an good film, but it was very much a meandering mess for more than half of its runtime. Furthermore, it's only really "great" if you read Philip K Dick's 2001 novel as well. (and Kubrick was the master of adapting from novels)

To drive this point home further: 2001 is like the cinematic equivalent of Dream Theater. Tons of skill, little soul.

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm aware of the purpose of this thread. It was more directed towards moments like this:

John: daniel bryan succksss!!!1

Bob: What about him do you not enjoy?

John: he just suckkss and its my opnion that he sucks so shut thte fuck up!

Fair enough
I don't like how he always looks borderline unhealthy, and kinda like a stiff breeze could push him over

Black Mass Reverend
09-03-2011, 08:39 PM
For those of you who watch Doctor Who, River Song fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuucks!! I really can't stand her character.

Reichwulf
09-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Eddie and Chavo Guerrero were the greatest and most entertaining tag team duo of all time.

Bodom
09-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Fair enough
I don't like how he always looks borderline unhealthy, and kinda like a stiff breeze could push him over

Pretty sure he could still kick both our asses and our heads in.

Asherdelampyr
09-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Pretty sure he could still kick both our asses and our heads in.

probably, but im just a fat tech support agent, I don't have to look impressive
I think his lack of muscular definition is going to hurt him in the long run, career-wise

TheMadThinker
09-03-2011, 08:52 PM
To drive this point home further: 2001 is like the cinematic equivalent of Dream Theater. Tons of skill, little soul.

The antiseptic nature of 2001 is part of its brilliance in my humble opinion. If the film would have been full of soul it would have been very difficult to portray the humanity in HAL 9000 in the epic scene in which he was deactivated. If you watch that scene closely the Dave comes across as more of an automaton than the machine. One of the most genius scenes in film as far as I am concerned. Rather or not Kubrick planned it that way or it was just his drab style, who will ever know.

Reichwulf
09-03-2011, 08:57 PM
All shooting games like cod, halo, battlefront and ect are horrible and extremely over rated. Give me a good wrestling game or fighting game any day.

Necroyeti
09-03-2011, 09:16 PM
The antiseptic nature of 2001 is part of its brilliance in my humble opinion. If the film would have been full of soul it would have been very difficult to portray the humanity in HAL 9000 in the epic scene in which he was deactivated. If you watch that scene closely the Dave comes across as more of an automaton than the machine. One of the most genius scenes in film as far as I am concerned. Rather or not Kubrick planned it that way or it was just his drab style, who will ever know.
That's a pretty insightful observation actually, and I hadn't thought of it that way. I dare say it was mostly a part of his style though, considering that several of his main characters seem to undergo some degree of dehumanization in his films (from Barry Lyndon to Joker to Jack Torrence to Alex - with varying degrees of success. You could call it an auteur characteristic (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A22928772) of his, even)

I would like to retract the Solaris comparison, on second thought. Just like how Kubrick had about a half-hour of LOLSYMBOLISM like the apes and shit at the start of 2001, it's worth noting that Tarkovsky (a director infamous for long-takes) inserted a five minute scene of the main character driving down a highway following some similarly boring exposition...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rswYl7RLRNE
... so that the "idiots" would have a chance to leave the theater, and not experience excellent beautiful artistic scenes such as

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHvq8lENQ_k

tad locust
09-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Ring Of Honor will never surpass TNA or become a truly major company unless they develop a more ''Sports Entertainment'' oriented product

Chris Jericho is kinda overated
ADR is the worst WWE Champion of all time

Non Wrestling
Metallica is one of if not the most overated bands of all time
Youtube is Awful
Iphones are useless

VanHooliganX
09-04-2011, 03:05 AM
Ring Of Honor will never surpass TNA or become a truly major company unless they develop a more ''Sports Entertainment'' oriented product

Chris Jericho is kinda overated
ADR is the worst WWE Champion of all time

Non Wrestling
Metallica is one of if not the most overated bands of all time
Youtube is Awful
Iphones are useless

Semi-agree.
YouTube is a good website and a good idea. But the community on it is dumber than /b/'s 4chan.
It hasn't been good since the golden age in 2005.

Necroyeti
09-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Semi-agree.
YouTube is a good website and a good idea. But the community on it is dumber than /b/'s 4chan.
It hasn't been good since the golden age in 2005.

Oh hell yeah, YouTube was excellent in 2005-2006... the Golden age of vlogging and the "YouTube celebrity".

2007 was pretty exciting too, since YouTube Poops were actually funny then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHRRhUKaWes

K2Jelly
09-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh hell yeah, YouTube was excellent in 2005-2006... the Golden age of vlogging and the "YouTube celebrity".

2007 was pretty exciting too, since YouTube Poops were actually funny then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHRRhUKaWes

This. Now it's just about ear rape. God how I hate ear rape.

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 12:37 PM
The rock and stone cold would have made great back up singers :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVb0eM0lJhU

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Due to the way Benoit died and what he did, people forget that he was one of the best wrestlers of all time!!!!!

K2Jelly
09-04-2011, 04:47 PM
I think the infamous Booker T botch in the WCW interview is blown way out of proportions.

DUBS, we comin' fo you ni.....ah f*ck it. You're right.

I don't think liking a mainstream wrestler praised by the IWC means you're on a bandwagon.

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 05:14 PM
The New York Jets are the best football team out there this year.

Bodom
09-04-2011, 05:37 PM

I knew there was something about you I liked

K2Jelly
09-04-2011, 05:45 PM

Redskins are awesome!

Beutiful Chaos
09-04-2011, 05:46 PM
DUBS, we comin' fo you ni.....ah f*ck it. You're right.

I don't think liking a mainstream wrestler praised by the IWC means you're on a bandwagon.

I was a Punk fan before the shoot* and I'm still a fan afterwards. The true fans are the ones who don't cling to his nut sack and refuse to accept his flaws.

Iron Ape
09-04-2011, 06:05 PM
The 2nd best comic book movie ever made was/is the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 06:11 PM
I knew there was something about you I liked

ooo a fellow jets fan? :D

Bodom
09-04-2011, 06:17 PM
ooo a fellow jets fan? :D

Yezzir. fhjfhsdjhfds

thejman93
09-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Yezzir. fhjfhsdjhfds

<--------- pesimistic Eagles fan.

Bodom
09-04-2011, 06:25 PM
<--------- pesimistic Eagles fan.

Before or after GQ named you guys the "Worst Fans In America"?

Beutiful Chaos
09-04-2011, 06:27 PM

Both of the Eagles fans I know like the Jets more.

thejman93
09-04-2011, 06:28 PM

GQ can go f--- themselves; Philadelphia is the best sports city in the US. We don't do anything that other fanbases don't but for some reason we get shit for it.

Beutiful Chaos
09-04-2011, 06:36 PM
GQ can go f--- themselves; Philadelphia is the best sports city in the US. We don't do anything that other fanbases don't but for some reason we get shit for it.

Some people think "If you don't do this vvvvvvvvvvvv for your team your not a fan."
http://www.smilorama.com/img01/football-fanatics17.jpg

Subject Zero
09-04-2011, 07:10 PM

15 mins of that film is awesume the rest mweh

His best is The Shining

1. The last two seasons of Lost were totally unnecessary and made no sense whatsoever.

2. Family Guy and any other show associated with Seth MacFarlane is some of the worst tripe on television.

3. The movie Avatar is basically Dances with Wolves with a bunch of special effects added.

4. James Cameron ran out of original ideas about 15 years ago.

5. Rome is the best series that HBO ever produced.

6. There has not been and original idea in the GTA series since GTA 3.

7. Any perfect score given to a GTA game after Vice City is just the gaming industry masturbating.

8. Yes, Halo: Combat Evolved really is the perfect first person shooter. Nothing new has been added to the mechanics in FPS since then.

9. The Unpopular Opinion Post has been abused and nearly got derailed in the last 15 pages.

10. It seems like some of the people that have been banned on EWN and come back with a different account have more credibility in this community. That is kind of sad in my opinion.

1. Yep i know people who ignore the last two seasons the best part of that is how the korean couple die thats heart moving

2. His first 2 seasins of each show are great after that its dire

3.Thats how i describe it to people who aint seen it apart from Avatars acting is better

4. Yep neither has Tim Burton since Beetlejuice

5. Band Of Brothers Dude

6. Yep 110%

7. Yep

8. Maybe i mean you ever heard of Crysis but Halo 1 is superior to all Halo games

9. Football(soccer) has some unpopular opinions

10. Not touching that one

Subject Zero
09-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Robert De Niro and Al Pacino do as much shit as they do good

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Some people think "If you don't do this vvvvvvvvvvvv for your team your not a fan."
http://www.smilorama.com/img01/football-fanatics17.jpg

lol

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/12/01/sports/photos_stories/cropped/063_jets-fan--300x300.jpg

Reichwulf
09-04-2011, 08:01 PM
American Football is better than soccer.

Beutiful Chaos
09-04-2011, 08:04 PM
People need to stop blaming Cena for everything that is wrong with WWE. The writers, Creative as we like to call them, are the real problem. They are the ones who write promos that are obviously for children. They are the ones who want guys like Cena to look like 'a come from behind type.' Which is why he is limited to 5 moves of doom. They don't give him enough time to do much else. Give him 20 mins, then he has to time to do some decent back and forth. Then have the heel dominate, with Cena getting a quick reversal and then 5 moves of doom. Creative only gives him 7 minutes and the only way to have him 'come back' is to have the heel dominate for 6 then have the 5 MOD.

Kelly Kelly and the Bellas are mostly to blame for the Divas division being the way it is. Sure WWE shouldn't have hired them, but the should learn how to wrestle. They are surrounded by amazing talents. Have Bryan Danielson train them. Sure everyone can tell K2 got better but good lord, it took her 5 years to learn how. FIVE FUCKING YEARS! After five years she still can't wrestle any better than the 'hometown' wrestlers that job in >1 minute matches.

People give CM Punk too much credit. Its like if people started treating Austin like he was a god the night after "Austin 3:16." Punk hasn't done anything that would revitalize tha 'E yet. Give him some time.

Furthermore, Creative has you idiots right where they want you. Obviously they are the ones behind this. Sure Cm Punk is writing the promos, but just like any one who 'wrestles' in EWNCW/JBW knows, creative gives him the direction to go in. And just like the e-Feds, Creative has to approve the promos before they are put up. This is the bottom line: its not Punk who is saving us, its HHH.

HHH didn't 'hear the cries of the IWC.' He saw the declining ratings among the 18-35 demographic. You know the one we fall into, the one that 95% of T.V. is geared for. In case you didn't know the PG thing was just for Linda's political career.
But, WWE saw that they could have a wrestling show be PG and still have a good show. They just shifted the focus from crappy stories with bad wrestling to crappy stories with semi-decent wrestling. Now that HHH has been given some power, he is trying to get better stories and have people with better charisma be the main characters. So you see the rise of the 'IWC Darlings,' CM Punk and Christian. Are they pandering to us? No. They are simply utilizing them the way they should be.

People say the mid card 'isn't being used properly.' You can't rebuild something all at once, it has to be done over time. Start with the main event and work down to the dark matches. It has to start with the main event because that is the one that gets the marks to tune in. Then you start to move down the line to the upper mid card, usually the match before the main event of the night. Usually involving a former world champ or a multi-time intercontinental champ. Get them better storylines. Then get to the mid-card. Actually give them credible gimmicks and give them promo time. Don't give the lower card much promo time, that is just a waste if you ask me. Give them decent match time so they can tell a story in the ring. After they get some fans move them into the mid card. The lower card should be bumped up to the where the Divas Division was before the Beth and Nattie story.

My unpopular opinions bloggerized.

TheMadThinker
09-05-2011, 12:59 AM
4. Yep neither has Tim Burton since Beetlejuice

Big Fish is quite good.

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Big Fish is quite good.

i turned it off thought it was boring

his original short film are being made into big budget films so fingers crossed

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Mel Gibson's best movie was Ransom

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 11:45 AM

I did enjoy that film and Gary Sinise always plays a believable bad guy.

K2Jelly
09-05-2011, 11:46 AM
First shooters are the worst genre of video games ever made.

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 11:48 AM
First shooters are the worst genre of video games ever made.

LOL i think its racing games without a gimmick.

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 11:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rP0jngxrxE
In a way, I kind of agree. The only two Mel Gibson films I like more than Ransom are The Year of Living Dangerously (one of his earlier ones) and the first Lethal Weapon.

Haven't watched any of the Mad Max films though, they're supposed to be great.

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Haven't watched any of the Mad Max films though, they're supposed to be great.

1st and 2nd one are completely different its like a different film series.

I mean the first one hes in the desert taking on a gang.

And in the 2nd one hes in a post-apocalyptic world.

Think Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness.

Im going to get heat for this but i do like What Women Want

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Vin Diesal is pure shite apart from when he plays Riddick.(which is essentially Vin Diesal anyway)

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Im going to get heat for this but i do like What Women Want
Had to google that, my reaction was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E
(except instead of a leaping robot, it was a shitty trailer)

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Will smith is a great actor but i feel he was a better rapper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsOqjbrjaug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Will smith is a great actor but i feel he was a better rapper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsOqjbrjaug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ

I have nod ya head on my iTunes by him, so I agree (and i'm very picky with what songs can go on mine)

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Ministry Undertaker was the best Undertaker gimmick

K2Jelly
09-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Snooki is actually pretty attractive.

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Stephen king is 100x better of a writer than J. K. Rowling

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 02:14 PM
i have nod ya head on my itunes by him, so i agree (and i'm very picky with what songs can go on mine)

:d was supposed to be a big grin face but smileys aren't working

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Chevy Chase isnt funny

HeelTurn
09-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Star Wars is infinetly better than Harry Potter, Twilight and Lord of the Rings combined.

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Star Wars is infinetly better than Harry Potter, Twilight and Lord of the Rings combined.

True (Maybe excluding LOTR) but Star Wars never fucking dies...a new saga or game that links with the boring ass clone wars

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 02:25 PM
not all pop music sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU&ob=av2e

K2Jelly
09-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Country is the best music genre ever.

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 02:30 PM
New age is the best music genre ever.

HeelTurn
09-05-2011, 02:31 PM
True (Maybe excluding LOTR) but Star Wars never fucking dies...a new saga or game that links with the boring ass clone wars

Clone Wars sucks ass, Lucas should have let it go with the 6 movies.

VanHooliganX
JBL's near 10 month reign was epic.
Triple H was the best thing on Raw in 2003, even when he was burying the entire roster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4

K2Jelly

What'chu talkin' 'bout?

KJ PUNK
Snooki is actually pretty attractive.

That might be the most unpopular opinion on this entire thread.

VanHooliganX
09-05-2011, 02:32 PM

Although I went onto page 13 and saw your post about JBL. I'll re-use Scruffy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 02:39 PM
New age is the best music genre ever.
New age as in Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Brian Eno, Popol Vuh and Geinoh Yamashirogumi?

Or new age as in "PLAY THIS AMBIENT MUZAK WHILE TRYING TO MOLD YOUR CHAKRA INTO A KUNDALINI AWAKENING"?

The former type of new age is actually amazing.

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 02:42 PM
New age as in Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Brian Eno, Popol Vuh and Geinoh Yamashirogumi?

Or new age as in "PLAY THIS AMBIENT MUZAK WHILE TRYING TO MOLD YOUR CHAKRA INTO A KUNDALINI AWAKENING"?

The former type of new age is actually amazing.

new age as in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI&ob=av2e

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_roj9Y83Gvo

thejman93
09-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Country is the best music genre ever.

Best ever? No.

Better than most eople give it credit for? Absolutely.

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Enya is actually pretty badass. Watermark is an excellent album.

I prescribe you some classic Oldfield and Geinoh Yamashirogumi, STAT. Great background music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJw_pu5_DbQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDal2p_zxIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHOBdibIpc0

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Unpopular musical opinions of my own, regarding metal:

Doom metal >>> Death metal > Black Metal >>>>>>>>> Thrash Metal

Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax? They're all kinda shite... The big four of thrash should be something like Coroner, Morbid Saint, Sodom and Voivod instead.

And fuck Pantera too, while I'm at it.

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 03:54 PM
The best metal ever is GSM (gothic symphonic metal) Power Metal and Folk Metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UirAVWh_cO0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeRCWSVbFA&feature=BFa&list=FLpLqr9NgEl0e18NVDWlUqGQ&lf=mh_lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpc-831GPs

Bodom
09-05-2011, 04:23 PM

Say whaaaaaat?!

Beutiful Chaos
09-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Say whaaaaaat?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Glam Metal was awesome and still is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsoLb-E7oy8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ&ob=av2e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 05:13 PM
The only good shooting games are ones similar to grand theft auto and the godfather.

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 05:24 PM
The only good shooting games are ones similar to grand theft auto and the godfather.

Ouch.

So you mean Sandbox games?

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Ouch.

So you mean Sandbox games?

Games that you can do whatever you want in them, including just blowing up random crap.

I hate cod, battlefront, halo, modern warfare, and all those other over rated shooting games :p if that's what you mean

To be honest i'm more of a fighting game kind of guy.

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Games that you can do whatever you want in them, including just blowing up random crap.

I hate cod, battlefront, halo, modern warfare, and all those other over rated shooting games :p if that's what you mean

To be honest i'm more of a fighting game kind of guy.

Sandbox is the name of the genre for GTA type games

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Sandbox is the name of the genre for GTA type games

oh, i'm not a big gamer :p i'm a big music person :D

but thanks for explaining that to me, as i had no clue what you were referring to

Subject Zero
09-05-2011, 05:37 PM
oh, i'm not a big gamer :p i'm a big music person :D

but thanks for explaining that to me, as i had no clue what you were referring to

Yeah im not 100% why its called that but Sandbox games are like where you can have fun and do want you want you dont have to follow a story line and you could play forever if you wanted.

GTA 3 invented that genre

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 05:46 PM
GTA 3 invented that genre
http://i.imgur.com/voi0G.jpg
Predated GTA 3 by about three years.

(It was a pretty shit game though)

johnnydropkicks
09-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Unpopular musical opinions of my own, regarding metal:

fuck yeah. pantera and slayer too both suck. it's not music at all.

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 06:16 PM
David bowie made it possible for lady gaga to be what ever the hell she is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXq5VvYAI1Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ&ob=av2e

TheMadThinker
09-05-2011, 06:35 PM

1. Ransom played out like a 1980’s made for TV movie aside from all the gratuitous violence which is a cornerstone of most Gibson films.

Vin Diesal is pure shite apart from when he plays Riddick.(which is essentially Vin Diesal anyway)

2. Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick are good science fiction movies. People should not give them such a bad rap.

3. I never read the books, but the whole Harry Potter movie franchise sucked in ways that are not fully understood at this time. Only my completionist mentality got me through that franchise. Prisoner of Askaban and Order of The Phoenix were the only two that attempted to be movies in my opinion.

4. Lucas should have let it go after the original 3 movies.

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 06:36 PM
People who claim to "listen to everything except rap or country" usually have the worst musical tastes of all.

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Celine dion is one of the best female singers ever, followed by whitney houston.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbO3dfF9uuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eho6m_H1q2c

KJ PUNK
09-05-2011, 08:36 PM
People who claim to "listen to everything except rap or country" usually have the worst musical tastes of all.

Yep. Those are usually the ones who think that Fall Out Boy is punk and Lady Gaga is original.

KJ PUNK
09-05-2011, 08:37 PM
And here's my unpopular opinion of the day:

Lil Wayne is overrated.

Beutiful Chaos
09-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Unpopular opinion:

Rap isn't really that bad.

Rap or hip hop. Dre or Weezy?

Reichwulf
09-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Gangster rap was better than todays rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhfN7hjd6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Vk0EL-r8g

Necroyeti
09-05-2011, 11:16 PM
East coast > West coast / Gangsta rap / G-funk / whatever

Especially the late 80s - mid 90s East coast... the likes of Pharcyde, Jeru The Damaja, Wu-Tang Clan, Main Source, Nas, Tribe. We're never going to see hip-hop that brilliantly creative or cutting-edge ever again, no matter how hard all these "underground" MCs and hipster-hop groups try. (and, for the most part, fail - my general dislike of the Anticon and Definitive Jux labels is an unpopular opinion in itself, in certain circles)

Another hip-hop related unpopular opinion: Nerdcore is not only an awful subgenre, but it's also painfully unfunny. The exception that proves the rule, though, is MC Hawking, which is such an awesome rapping gimmick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGNRYNdVT7g

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 06:13 AM
Paris was a great rapper, before he was locked up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sTrl5cEa6c

CGBigMan
09-06-2011, 06:21 AM
This is more of a statment but what the hell

I dont care for the american steroetype of scotland
we dont all were kilts, have a unbeleiveable accent, eat haggis constantly and hate every other country in the world

VanHooliganX
09-06-2011, 08:33 AM
This is more of a statment but what the hell

I dont care for the american steroetype of scotland
we dont all were kilts, have a unbeleiveable accent, eat haggis constantly and hate every other country in the world

You could say that about any stereotype. I'm english and I barely know anyone who drinks tea, I'm sure aussies don't wear those corkscrew hats and african americans probably don't steal bikes.

HeelTurn
09-06-2011, 08:40 AM
You could say that about any stereotype. I'm english and I barely know anyone who drinks tea, I'm sure aussies don't wear those corkscrew hats and african americans probably don't steal bikes.

I say old chap! yep gotta agree I hate those stereotypes, like a "British accent" which tends to be middle class accent from London lol

VanHooliganX
09-06-2011, 08:44 AM
I say old chap! yep gotta agree I hate those stereotypes, like a "British accent" which tends to be middle class accent from London lol

Yeah exactly. The UK has over 400 different accents (although that count all foreign versions like polish-birmingham or pakistani-london for example) I'm from the north and sound absolutely nothing like anywhere in london.

Another opinion that will be unpopular:

Call of Duty went downhill after cod 3 or 4 and I hope Battlefield 3 does very well against them to kill off the rehash of duty:Modern rehash series.

HeelTurn
09-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Yeah exactly. The UK has over 400 different accents (although that count all foreign versions like polish-birmingham or pakistani-london for example) I'm from the north and sound absolutely nothing like anywhere in london.

Another opinion that will be unpopular:

Call of Duty went downhill after cod 3 or 4 and I hope Battlefield 3 does very well against them to kill off the rehash of duty:Modern rehash series.

Agreed, the only thing that has kept me interested in the COD series is the zombies.

CGBigMan
09-06-2011, 08:52 AM

i know
but americans stereotype other countries less now
there sorta outdated
except when it comes to scotland

i see your point though

KJ PUNK
09-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Not everyone in the South of the USA are toothless, cousin fuckin' rednecks. We aren't inbred or retarded. We don't wear overalls and straw hats. We have electricity and indoor plumbing. Actually some of us are quite smart.

Asherdelampyr
09-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Not everyone in the South of the USA are toothless, cousin fuckin' rednecks. We aren't inbred or retarded. We don't wear overalls and straw hats. We have electricity and indoor plumbing. Actually some of us are quite smart.

Preach!

Not everyone in Texas carries 2 guns on them at all times, some of us have 3

KJ PUNK
09-06-2011, 04:47 PM
XBOX 360 is overrated.

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Preach!

Not everyone in Texas carries 2 guns on them at all times, some of us have 3

Alaskans have you beat, they carry 5+

CGBigMan
09-06-2011, 04:56 PM
XBOX 360 is overrated.

i respectfully disagree

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 04:57 PM
The best acting tom cruise has ever done was in the last samurai, and that is a fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5BeJ7j1Fj4

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 04:58 PM
i respectfully disagree

The xbox360 & ps3 is over-rated

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs726.snc4/64637_436313885492_12178135492_5744551_5353480_n.j pg
ftw

Krysys
09-06-2011, 05:17 PM
The xbox360 & ps3 is over-rated

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs726.snc4/64637_436313885492_12178135492_5744551_5353480_n.j pg
ftw

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o119/fooper69/DSCF0208.jpg

SNES = Best!

Subject Zero
09-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Nintendo havent released a half decent console since N64.

Xbox Live took multi-player gaming to a whole new level.

And there hasent been a decent portable gaming console since the GBA

The SNES is very overated. It was excellent for its time just like the Psone, Ps2 and Xbox 360

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Nintendo havent released a half decent console since N64.

Xbox Live took multi-player gaming to a whole new level.

And there hasent been a decent portable gaming console since the GBA

The SNES is very overated. It was excellent for its time just like the Psone, Ps2 and Xbox 360

i don''t feel it was over rated, the snes had 100s of great games, and it proves you don'r need amazing graphics, to have a good game.

I'm actually getting another one in a few weeks.

Subject Zero
09-06-2011, 05:53 PM
i don''t feel it was over rated, the snes had 100s of great games, and it proves you don'r need amazing graphics, to have a good game.

I'm actually getting another one in a few weeks.

100,s is a bit much. I would say your looking around the 40 mark. 50 if you push it. So just like the PS1

Plus at the time they were great graphics.

All im saying is the generation that say SNES is the best ever will soon be taken over by the next which will say its PSone and so on and so forth.

Krysys
09-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Mortal Kombat > Street Fighter

KJ PUNK
09-06-2011, 06:55 PM

Def. Agree with this one. Everytime I played Street Fighter, the guy I played just mashed buttons and beat the shit outta me.

Subject Zero
09-06-2011, 07:03 PM

You will go to gamer hell for that.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo is the best beat em up of all time.

But Mortal Kombat is the superior 3d game.

Subject Zero
09-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Zelda The 'whatever' of time isnt the best game of all time.

Krysys
09-06-2011, 07:05 PM
You will go to gamer hell for that.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo is the best beat em up of all time.

But Mortal Kombat is the superior 3d game.

Than off to hell I go! MK changed gaming forever, anyone who thinks differently needs to go back and do some research

Subject Zero
09-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Than off to hell I go! MK changed gaming forever, anyone who thinks differently needs to go back and do some research

Trust me i did a course on this and Beat Em Ups was something i did a final project on. Mortal Kombat was OK but Street Fighter 2 is the Grand Daddy of beat em ups.

Krysys
09-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Trust me i did a course on this and Beat Em Ups was something i did a final project on. Mortal Kombat was OK but Street Fighter 2 is the Grand Daddy of beat em ups.

Again, Mortal Kombat revolutionized gaming. How did Street Fighter do that?

Subject Zero
09-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Again, Mortal Kombat revolutionized gaming. How did Street Fighter do that?

Mortal Kombat did it for the violence level and introduced violence to beat em ups that have never been seen before. But Gameplay wise it did nothing for the genre.

But as for pure sales of beat em ups, the engine that was used as well as different coloured sprites for the first time. Plus combos had never been used on the same level.

And if you still look today at which original game style is still alive and well its Street Fighters.

We wouldnt of had Mortal Kombat or alot the the beat em ups we have had today if it wasnt for Street Fighter 2. End of.

68wPayne
09-06-2011, 08:03 PM
In honor of a belated birthday, Freddie Mercury was the greatest male vocalist who ever lived

KJ PUNK
09-06-2011, 08:09 PM
In honor of a belated birthday, Freddie Mercury was the greatest male vocalist who ever lived

Yes to infinity.

Krysys
09-06-2011, 08:10 PM

Who Wants To Live Forever

capn-edu
09-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Oh I have a new 1 thats easily unpopular.
I liked Season 3 of NXT.

I'm with you and i was rooting for all 6 :/
i wonder what hapened to jamie

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Game shows are almost as boring as reality series.

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Drew carey should have stuck to acting instead of joining the price is right

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 09:03 PM
The best cartoon ever was pinky and the brain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs

68wPayne
09-06-2011, 09:20 PM

I have to argue this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-hUoeHcz0

Reichwulf
09-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I have to argue this one

freakazoid was great, i admit, but pinky and the brain was epic.

Reichwulf
09-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Saying "bump" to bump threads is pretty annoying, if you want to bump a thread, you should contribute to it, instead.

Beutiful Chaos
09-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Saying "bump" to bump threads is pretty annoying, if you want to bump a thread, you should contribute to it, instead.

Now that is an unpopular opinion.

johnnydropkicks
09-07-2011, 07:23 PM
bump MUHFUCKAYOU

KJ PUNK
09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
bumpity bump bump

IrkenInvader
09-07-2011, 09:00 PM
bump MUHFUCKAYOU

Use ghost white like KJ

IrkenInvader
09-07-2011, 09:01 PM

I have to argue this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tgGwKZeko

Reichwulf
09-07-2011, 09:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tgGwKZeko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4com2AMqqW8

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Metallica is horrible besides 3 or 4 songs

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Meatloaf is one of the best male singers ever

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Whitney houston in her prime was the best black female singer ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eho6m_H1q2c

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Celine dion is the best white female singer ever.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Not everyone in the south drinks beer. I prefer mixed drinks, that i drink occasionally.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:34 AM
I like hair metal and glam metal bands of the 70s-80s.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:35 AM
nickelodeon in the 90s owned cartoon network.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:36 AM
All Cartoons suck now a days, and i feel sorry for the kids of today.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:37 AM
I loved listening to boy bands back in the 90s and still do occasionally.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Boy bands have had some of the greatest love songs of all time

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Not all pop music is bad

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Black Coffee is horrible and i prefer to overload it with cream and sugar to make it taste reasonably okay.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Facebook is one of the worse things that has happened to mankind. Enough said.

Reichwulf
09-08-2011, 08:50 AM
The reason so many people hate each other is because they rather hate than take the time to understand things.

Danielle20SxE
09-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Nsync is the greatest boy band to ever grace this Earth.