PDA

View Full Version : Move Along! Nothing To See Here

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Keep your Pro Cody agenda confined to your own thread. This is the unpopular opinion post. Bag yourself in shame.

That had nothing to do with Cody......I just really really don't rate Ted Jr and never have...

My opinion may well be unpopular.....

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 10:25 PM
*begins to say something*

*walks away*

Never mind....

KJ PUNK
06-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Metal is the only type of music that is trully still "alive"

Kashdinero
06-05-2011, 01:41 AM
So, AP was the OP who was PO'd at SG who banned RC who got welcomed back by PM who likes to be OT and IPITS, JM and PP thought that was OK.... Is what I got from this thread ;)

SilverGhost
06-05-2011, 03:49 AM
So, AP was the OP who was PO'd at SG who banned RC who got welcomed back by PM who likes to be OT and IPITS, JM and PP thought that was OK.... Is what I got from this thread ;)

What did I just read?

PandaMassacre
06-05-2011, 10:22 AM
What did I just read?

He was speaking in Kashinese again. :)

Bodom
06-05-2011, 10:39 AM
What have I been missing?

samoan619
06-05-2011, 01:24 PM

Lemme see if I read this right:
So, Absolutely Perfect was the Orignal Poster who was Pissed Off at Silver Ghost, who banned Rich Cranium, who got welcomed back by Panda Massacre, who likes to be On Top, and I Pee In The Shower, J Man, and Polly Pablo thought it was ok.. LOL

I think Kashinese must be spoken throughout the forums and taught in schools lol..

WWTNA Mark
06-05-2011, 01:53 PM
1) AJ Styles is the only reason why I watch TNA nowadays.
2) BFG wasn't that great and Jeff Hard'ys heel turn a ripoff of Bash at the Beach.
3) Wrestlemaina 27 wasn't that bad how people make it out to be.
4) Xbox 360>PS3 ;)

Automatic
06-05-2011, 05:07 PM
So, Absolutely Perfect was the Orignal Poster who was Pissed Off at Silver Ghost, who banned Rich Cranium, who got welcomed back by Panda Massacre, who likes to be On Top, and I Pee In The Shower, J Man, and Polly Pablo thought it was ok.. LOL

I think Kashinese must be spoken throughout the forums and taught in schools lol..

Thanks man, seriously...

Robstar
06-05-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm here to let you know that I'm posting on this thread. Thanks.

SilverGhost
06-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm here to let you know that I'm posting on this thread. Thanks.

Random post here.

Polly-Pablo
06-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Random post here.

Says SG - King of Random

SilverGhost
06-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Says SG - King of Random

Oh ok...I see how it is....lol

Polly-Pablo
06-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Oh ok...I see how it is....lol

Do you? I mean, really, do you? You got me figured out? lol

SilverGhost
06-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Do you? I mean, really, do you? You got me figured out? lol

The fact that you are a fun member, we constantly fret over small things in a fun way, your sarcasm.....NO I don't xD

Polly-Pablo
06-05-2011, 07:44 PM
The fact that you are a fun member, we constantly fret over small things in a fun way, your sarcasm.....NO I don't xD

Oh my God, I thought I was a super member! Dagnammit, I thought I had this forum figured out....

I don't fret, I simply share my sarcasm and wit with others and you shoot me down lol

SilverGhost
06-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh my God, I thought I was a super member! Dagnammit, I thought I had this forum figured out....

I don't fret, I simply share my sarcasm and wit with others and you shoot me down lol

Lol maybe next time, my friendly enemy.

I try! xD

Polly-Pablo
06-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Lol maybe next time, my friendly enemy.

I try! xD

Yes, you're very trying SG;)

Kashdinero
06-06-2011, 01:09 AM

And the no-prize goes to.... ^

Runner up prize goes to Panda for coming up with Kashinese.

samoan619
06-06-2011, 02:47 AM
And the no-prize goes to.... ^

Runner up prize goes to Panda for coming up with Kashinese.

Imma start telling people that.. If they aint talking about some money, then imma be like are you speaking another language?? Because I only speak Kashinese bro bro..

Tommy Thunder
06-06-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm having huge problems loading this website lately. I haven't got a clue what the problem is and I'm wondering if anyone can help.
The problem is mainly with the forum section of the website, and I have to refresh/reload every page several times (as much as 10 times with threads) until I can see them in some form (but still not 100% loaded). I've been unable to load threads properly for over a week now, which makes me unable to post, and I'm considering leaving the site if the problem continues.
I've tried the usual things that could solve the problem, like clearing my cache and deleting cookies. It doesn't seem to be a problem with my internet, as all other websites are working fine, and it doesn't seem to be a problem with my computer. Could it be a problem with my account?
I really hope that there is a solution to this as I really don't want to leave this forum. I've had an awesome time here so far, and have made some good friends. Not to mention the discussion here is always good!!

If anyone has a solution, could you PM me. I'm still able to use the PM service ok at the moment, so that's my best way of communication here for now.

Many thanks,
TT

Necroyeti
06-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Metal is the only type of music that is trully still "alive"
I genuinely LMAO'd in real life.

RomanFlare
06-06-2011, 09:31 AM
That is blasphemy!

Just as well you are American otherwise I'd have questioned your taste in music and lyrical abilities.....as it is, Americans mostly like crap pop- dance-R 'n' B combos which are more like synthesised voice overs, so it doesn't count

Motorhead >>>>>>>>>> Beatles.

thejman93
06-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Paul Heyman will be running TNA by the end of the calender year.

TheBeardOfZeus
06-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Someone please help TT, he's an absolute stand-up guy.

Miss you man!

thejman93
06-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Someone please help TT, he's an absolute stand-up guy.

Miss you man!

This. We don't wanna lose a quality dude like Tommy.

Kashdinero
06-06-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm having the same problems, Tommy. Sometimes I have to refresh the page, like, five times before it loads fully.... I can't help you, as I'm just as confused (and frustrated) as to what the problem is as you; I thought I'd just share that we share a common problem.

Mods, Frank. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Bodom
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
I've notified Frank. Hopefully he can correct this problem.

Kashdinero
06-06-2011, 07:07 PM
I've notified Frank. Hopefully he can correct this problem.

Thanks Bodom, you are, in-fact, the man! I can still post, but it sometimes takes a bit of time to get there. I thought it was just me lol, as my luck with anything tech is still way bad. I still haven't got my phone back!!!

Weird side note: Just as I typed I haven't got my phone back, an iPhone commercial came on the TV and the guy said "if you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone".... That shit happens to me all the time. But I'm not crazy lol.

Bodom
06-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Thanks Bodom, you are, in-fact, the man! I can still post, but it sometimes takes a bit of time to get there. I thought it was just me lol, as my luck with anything tech is still way bad. I still haven't got my phone back!!!

Weird side note: Just as I typed I haven't got my phone back, an iPhone commercial came on the TV and the guy said "if you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone".... That shit happens to me all the time. But I'm not crazy lol.

Have you tried getting on the website from a different computer? I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Speaking of iPhones, I just bought a Droid Charge over the weekend! I'm even posting from it right now.

Kashdinero
06-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Have you tried getting on the website from a different computer? I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Speaking of iPhones, I just bought a Droid Charge over the weekend! I'm even posting from it right now.

It's going slow all across the board,at my house, so I though it could be my fault, but other websites run perfectly.

Is it possible that my comic apps that I have on my iPhone could somehow be able to be used on an android, as that's the only thing that's stopping me from making the switch. I've spent a small sum purchasing comics on that Marvel app, and I'd hate to lose them all.

Bodom
06-06-2011, 07:48 PM
It's going slow all across the board,at my house, so I though it could be my fault, but other websites run perfectly.

Is it possible that my comic apps that I have on my iPhone could somehow be able to be used on an android, as that's the only thing that's stopping me from making the switch. I've spent a small sum purchasing comics on that Marvel app, and I'd hate to lose them all.

There might be a way. You could probably download the same comics for free from one of those pirate sites and still view it on a droid. The android software is opensource so you don't have to deal with the dictatorship that is the App Store.

Kashdinero
06-06-2011, 07:59 PM
There might be a way. You could probably download the same comics for free from one of those pirate sites and still view it on a droid. The android software is opensource so you don't have to deal with the dictatorship that is the App Store.

That actually sounds too good to be true. I may look into it as most of the other apps have no longevity factor. I only used it to read the comics and come on here.

Frank
06-06-2011, 09:05 PM
I will look into this... I am not sure if it was a spur of the moment/server overload issue, but I will reboot my server and see if that can resolve the issue. I cannot replicated this issue myself as of now, but I'll keep checking in.

Kashdinero
06-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Thanks for looking into it, hopefully it's just a passing glitch or something, but I'm still experiencing problems. I'll update you on any further develpments.

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks for looking into this Frank, and it's good to know I'm not the only one with a problem here Kash.
Please keep us updated on any developments Frank.

Bodom
06-07-2011, 12:17 PM
I was also having a similar issue on my laptop last night.

thejman93
06-07-2011, 12:24 PM
I blame SG.

Automatic
06-07-2011, 02:00 PM
I now have the same problem with the main page of the forum?

Little Jimmy
06-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Little Jimmy is getting a 402 error code on the second page of the R truth thread. That's WHATS UP!

thejman93
06-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Little Jimmy is getting a 402 error code on the second page of the R truth thread. That's WHATS UP!

That happens when people put multiple periods at the end of a thread title. One of the many quirks of the EWN. :)

Necroyeti
06-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Jimmy Rave is awesome fuck da hatazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

68wPayne
06-08-2011, 08:03 AM
The Beatles, Bob Dylan, and Nirvana are the most overrated music acts in history.

IrkenInvader
06-08-2011, 02:01 PM
I don't like Hulk Hogan

thejman93
06-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I don't like Hulk Hogan

That's an unpopular opinion?

IrkenInvader
06-08-2011, 02:10 PM
I also don't like Vince Russo.

Leggo
06-08-2011, 02:39 PM
1. Davey boy smith should have been a WHC
2. Bragging rights is the worst ppv
3. Wwe should revert survivor series back to it's original form
4. The cruiserweigt belt should be brought back
5. Jomo will never get "that push"
6. A Jericho return is better than an Austin return
7. The nation of domination was boring
8. Michael cole is a great heel
9. The masterlock challenge is pathetic
10. Wwe has never been able to find a balance between raw & SD

IrkenInvader
06-08-2011, 02:55 PM
HHH is a boring WHC.
RKO is best as a silent heel.
Cena can put on good matches when he doesn't Super Cena
JoMo won't get "that" push as a face because he sucks on the mic

68wPayne
06-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Ahmed Johnson should have been the first 100% black WWE Champion.

Leggo
06-08-2011, 03:33 PM
1. Cyber Sunday has a good concept
2. I prefer to watch any shoot interview over anything tna has to offer
3. Scsa beer seg is old now
4. Rick flair should have retired 10 years ago
5. Wwe should stop making films

IrkenInvader
06-08-2011, 03:54 PM
1. Cyber Sunday has a good concept
2. I prefer to watch any shoot interview over anything tna has to offer
3. Scsa beer seg is old now
4. Rick flair should have retired 10 years ago

Not sure if any of those are unpopular 'cause I agree with every thing you said.

Leggo
06-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Not sure if any of those are unpopular 'cause I agree with every thing you said.

Hahaha!

Yeah, I've done that a few times!

Tommy Thunder
06-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Just an update, I'm able to load threads fine now, and I'm able to post without too much problems. It's still not 100% ok (I still have to reload/refresh a couple of times), but it's much better than before. I'm still not able to view the top stats box at the bottom though.
Not sure what you did (if anything!) but it seems to have had some sort of effect!! I won't count my chickens on the problem being sorted for good, but it seems that it's nearly back to normal now!!
Thanks for taking a look at it, and I'll keep you updated here if the problem re-appears.

Kashdinero
06-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Just an update, I'm able to load threads fine now, and I'm able to post without too much problems. It's still not 100% ok (I still have to reload/refresh a couple of times), but it's much better than before. I'm still not able to view the top stats box at the bottom though.
Not sure what you did (if anything!) but it seems to have had some sort of effect!! I won't count my chickens on the problem being sorted for good, but it seems that it's nearly back to normal now!!
Thanks for taking a look at it, and I'll keep you updated here if the problem re-appears.

EXACTLY what Tom said.

Tommy Thunder
06-09-2011, 03:42 PM
In another update, things have taken a turn for the worse. The whole forum section of the website isn't loading properly at all now, worse than before. I can now only load a very basic version of the website.
Please let there be a way to cure this problem Frank!!

Rich Cranium
06-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Tommy T, you along with a select few of us are the originators of EWNCW and we really want you to get though this. Your promos are gold dude. :)

Kashdinero
06-10-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm still good. The site is working perfect for me now. Whatever you did, Frank, it worked for Kash!!!

Tommy Thunder
06-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Tommy T, you along with a select few of us are the originators of EWNCW and we really want you to get though this. Your promos are gold dude. :)

Appreciated man.
The whole website is just loading in a basic form now (it's like being back in the year 2000 or something lol), even the main page(the newsboard) isn't loading correctly.
PLEASE help Frank!!

Tommy Thunder
06-10-2011, 09:26 AM
In yet another update, the website is back to normal for me too now!! I'm thrilled by this and I'm very gratefull for anything that you may have done to help Frank.
Agai, I won't count my chickens on this lasting (I tend to have bad luck with these things), but the website hasn't been working like this for me for a while, so hopefully it's ok now!!
Thanks again!!

Rich Cranium
06-10-2011, 07:34 PM
In yet another update, the website is back to normal for me too now!! I'm thrilled by this and I'm very gratefull for anything that you may have done to help Frank.
Agai, I won't count my chickens on this lasting (I tend to have bad luck with these things), but the website hasn't been working like this for me for a while, so hopefully it's ok now!!
Thanks again!!

Tell Dirty Dick to get back to work as the whole EWNCW news team has been slacking.

Tommy Thunder
06-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Tell Dirty Dick to get back to work as the whole EWNCW news team has been slacking.

'Dirty' Dick Thompson has made his resurgence known in EWNCW, I expect 'Gagging' Guy Smith to report to the office along with the rest of the news-team immediately!!

Bodom
06-10-2011, 07:53 PM
.........whats this about gagging and dirty dicks?

chunkkynutzzz
06-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Great Now Tommy Thunder Vs Mark Dimension Could Exist!

TheMadThinker
06-15-2011, 10:51 PM
That new Diva A.J. really looks like "jail bait"

Even though she is 24 she has a very prepubescent body style. Not the norm for a WWE Diva.

Iron Ape
06-15-2011, 11:29 PM
- Sting ain't all that.

- Beth Phoenix is hotter than The Bella Twins.

- Jerry Lawler has sucked on commentary for years now.

- Vince isn't obligated to put anyone in his silly Hall of Fame.

- Vickie Guerrero is probably the best heel in all of wrestling right now.

- The last year or so of WWECW was sort of awesome.

- Undertaker is dead on the mic.

- The music used on WWE programming to promote PPVs and such is ass cancer for the ears.

- Smoking herb doesn't make present day Rob Van Dam any less painful to watch.

- TNA blew a huge opportunity to make The Pope into a legit main-eventer and someone to build the company around.

- Samoa Joe has given up.

- CM Punk should go back to ROH for a little while.

TheMadThinker
06-16-2011, 12:00 AM
- The music used on WWE programming to promote PPVs and such is ass cancer for the
ears.

I am still trying to surgically remove the Wrestlemania 27 theme song from my brain, yet every time I forget about it they play it again on RAW or Smackdown to revive some trivial Wrestlemania moment.

Iron Ape
06-16-2011, 12:12 AM
I am still trying to surgically remove the Wrestlemania 27 theme song from my brain, yet every time I forget about it they play it again on RAW or Smackdown to revive some trivial Wrestlemania moment.
Same here. That song makes me want to kick babies.

SnaggleTooth
06-16-2011, 08:30 AM

I still want WWE to make a Highlander reboot, with wrestlers as all the immortals. The fight scenes would be epic.

tad locust
06-16-2011, 08:41 AM
AJ Styles is overated
Downloading is WRONG
NWA/WCW was better then WWE in the 80's
Vince Russo isnt as bad as the IWC says he is
The New Generation Era was great
Christian>Edge

IrkenInvader
06-16-2011, 09:34 AM
AJ Styles is overated
Downloading is WRONG
Vince Russo isnt as bad as the IWC says he is
The New Generation Era was great
Christian>Edge

Now those are some unpopular opinions.

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 04:55 PM
WCW Chris Jericho>WWE/F Chris Jericho

I don't care how underutilized he was in WCW, his character was gold and he had better matches in WCW then he did in WWE.

TheMadThinker
06-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Booker T’s commentary is still awful, but I am starting to get use to it.

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Booker T’s commentary is still awful, but I am starting to get use to it.

I like Booker's commentary too.

TheMadThinker
06-18-2011, 08:38 PM
I like Booker's commentary too.

Booker at least tends to point out high spots in matches that Cole would generally talk through.

IrkenInvader
06-18-2011, 09:06 PM
I like play by play commentary better than color commentary. Gone are the good'ole days when Joey Styles would call entire ECW PPVs by himself. Although having somebody charismatic like CM Punk commentating with him would be awesome.

......Wait!!!!!!!! Imagine if CM Punk and Jim Cornette were to commentate together.

ITHINKIMHIGH
06-23-2011, 03:15 AM
They say "section coming soon" but that has been close to a year now. When will it be back up?

the-rocks-stunner
06-23-2011, 05:01 AM
i think they are just going to leave it or they are waiting for a years news to put in the archives but ryan did lose all his stuff on his pc so i don't know

jordan1995
06-23-2011, 11:19 AM
what they putting in there old news ?

THEKEVINBRAND
06-23-2011, 10:39 PM
he can go and get old news just c&p it from another site, he seems to be an expert in that

the-rocks-stunner
06-24-2011, 04:46 AM
he can go and get old news just c&p it from another site, he seems to be an expert in that

i don't know it's hard work

THEKEVINBRAND
06-24-2011, 04:40 PM

LOL we're talking about Ryan Clark here

samoan619
06-24-2011, 11:40 PM

You are quite the c&p expert also hahaha..

Snair
06-25-2011, 12:16 AM
You are quite the c&p expert also hahaha..

Lol. That was nasty.

samoan619
06-25-2011, 12:18 AM
Lol. That was nasty.

Lololol Just a little rib to our buddy Kev here hahaha..

Snair
06-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Lololol Just a little rib to our buddy Kev here hahaha..

Yeah I get it, all in good fun.

THEKEVINBRAND
06-25-2011, 06:51 PM
meh not as much

el gabo
06-25-2011, 07:04 PM

It is kind of hard. So many sites...

the-rocks-stunner
06-25-2011, 07:23 PM
It is kind of hard. So many sites...

it was a joke........... compared to a builder and such jobs

Rich Cranium
06-26-2011, 01:27 AM
So you all love archives?

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Prepare to rubberneck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5GtTtw_bEc

THEKEVINBRAND
06-26-2011, 06:17 PM
gay porn anyone?

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 06:18 PM
I can't seem to find episode #2, but here's #3 anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YokAH4WijnI

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 06:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5iRmWESf0Y

Necroyeti
06-26-2011, 06:53 PM
Wait wait wait, isn't one of those guys the same guy as

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rai9SiBRv50
Dude's like an internet legend

e; nvm, should've taken a moment to compare youtube usernames.... DERP

THEKEVINBRAND
06-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Wait wait wait, isn't one of those guys the same guy as

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rai9SiBRv50

e; nvm, should've taken a moment to compare youtube usernames.... DERP

could still be the same

Iron Ape
06-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Yeah, the kid's got over 36 million views. And most all of his videos are accidental comedic gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFr2YeW4mac&feature=player_detailpage

el gabo
06-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Yeah, the kid's got over 36 million views. And most all of his videos are accidental comedic gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFr2YeW4mac&feature=player_detailpage

He must be the fat guy's son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV1OXJtjjA0

TheMadThinker
07-10-2011, 03:39 AM
Jinder Mahal's career with WWE was DOA the moment he was teamed up with Khali in an effort to get him over.

North Vegas Benny
07-10-2011, 03:41 AM
jinder mahal's career with wwe was doa the moment he was teamed up with khali in an effort to get him over.

this !!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TheMadThinker
07-10-2011, 04:49 AM
1. I am not sure why Mason Ryan gets so much love from internet fans.

2. John Morrison will only be a transitional WHC at best.

3. R-Truth should get a short Title run while his heel gimmick is still hot.

4. Yes, Punk really is leaving the WWE.

5. When Zack Ryder finally gets a push he will still fail to get over with casual fans and end up right back where he is now.

6. Is there even one good reason why Cody is not intercontinental champion right now or better yet in WHC contention?

7. Mark Henry’s destruction segments are about 5 years too late, but I am still interested to see what it is leading to.

8. It is disappointing to see where Wade Barrett is now considering how strong he started out in WWE.

9. I think it would be a shame not to give Drew McIntyre one last strong push to see if he can get over (not the chosen one gimmick).

10. I still think he will be one of the strongest future heels, but Alberto Del Rio’s heat seems to have cooled down a little.

11. Alex Riley’s face turn popularity has really surprised me. It is great that it happened, but I cannot figure out how he won the crowd over so quickly.

Kashdinero
07-10-2011, 05:35 AM
^The above post. Bolded.

PrimusSucks
07-10-2011, 05:39 AM
He is a big guy, no matter how much we condemn Vince for loving them we still look at those big guys in awe and want to see them succeed. ie. Jackson Andrews

I agree

Very agree

Not sure here yet, possibly either way

5. When Zack Ryder finally gets a push he will still fail to get over with casual fans and end up right back where he is now.
I definitely disagree

6. Is there even one good reason why Cody is not intercontinental champion right now or better yet in WHC contention?
No, you are right, that guy is gold with his Dashing and Broken gimmicks

7. Mark Henry’s destruction segments are about 5 years too late, but I am still interested to see what it is leading to.
This so much, I'm so glad that Henry is getting love from the fans as I have always been a closet Henry fan.

8. It is disappointing to see where Wade Barrett is now considering how strong he started out in WWE.
This is so true

9. I think it would be a shame not to give Drew McIntyre one last strong push to see if he can get over (not the chosen one gimmick).
I agree here too, he is really good at what he does, which is not have a big moveset but know how to make every last hit look painful

10. I still think he will be one of the strongest future heels, but Alberto Del Rio’s heat seems to have cooled down a little.
Definitely, he will end up being a tweener with his charisma level.

11. Alex Riley’s face turn popularity has really surprised me. It is great that it happened, but I cannot figure out how he won the crowd over so quickly.
This caught me off guard as well, but I'm glad because he won me over with his faceturn, he used to remind me of a walking botch, but now he can't miss if he tried.

eboy
07-10-2011, 07:51 AM

These arent Unpopular openions their Harsh Truths Lol

with Wade Barrett WWE Will never do a good invasion angle until they have the Balls to put them over the WWE Stars How big would Nexus have been if Barrett was Champ and they had really Changed the WWE forever but now looking back the Storyline just sucks

eboy
07-10-2011, 07:52 AM
I definitely disagree

what I dont think Ryder will get over with Casual Fans The Mad Thinker was Right IMO

TheMadThinker
07-12-2011, 12:20 AM
I do not think Cena will work as an antihero if this is the direction WWE is going with him. Make him a full blown heel or leave him as super Cena.

VanHooliganX
07-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Unpopular opinions hmm? I got thousands!

I don't like any Detriot sports teams.
I don't like any New York sports teams.
I don't like any Philidelphia sports teams.
I especially don't like boston sports teams.
I don't like Chelsea and Manchester United.
The age of the big 4 (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd) is over.
Wigan will stay up yet again. (Don't get me wrong, they're terrible at times but every year they have survived and their is a reason for it. They were favs to go down for the first 4 seasons and never have gone down)
I firmly believe Christiano Ronaldo will beat the great chinese diving squad single handedly at the 2012 olympic diving event.
Quarter and Russia bribed Sepp Blater to host the World Cup.

And my personal favourite opinion that will make Chelsea fans hate me:

Frank Lampard is the worst person to ever put on an England shirt. Most of his goals for England are penalties and the only reason he is good for Chelsea is because Chelsea are built around him.

I like this thread. :)

SESAfro
07-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Unpopular opinions hmm? I got thousands!

I don't like any Detriot sports teams.
I don't like any New York sports teams.
I don't like any Philidelphia sports teams.
I especially don't like boston sports teams.
I don't like Chelsea and Manchester United.
The age of the big 4 (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd) is over.
Wigan will stay up yet again. (Don't get me wrong, they're terrible at times but every year they have survived and their is a reason for it. They were favs to go down for the first 4 seasons and never have gone down)
I firmly believe Christiano Ronaldo will beat the great chinese diving squad single handedly at the 2012 olympic diving event.
Quarter and Russia bribed Sepp Blater to host the World Cup.

And my personal favourite opinion that will make Chelsea fans hate me:

Frank Lampard is the worst person to ever put on an England shirt. Most of his goals for England are penalties and the only reason he is good for Chelsea is because Chelsea are built around him.

I like this thread. :)
That is all I understood. lol

Soccer is a useless sport.
Rugby > Football.

Leggo
07-12-2011, 02:16 PM

Rugby > Football.

Rugby = egg chasing

HeelTurn
07-12-2011, 02:31 PM
I enjoyed the Invasion angle in 2001.

Football>Soccer

el gabo
07-12-2011, 02:34 PM
I enjoyed the Invasion angle in 2001.

Football>Soccer

Ouch!!!!!!!

Leggo
07-12-2011, 02:45 PM
1. ADR should never have won the RR if they weren't gonna put the strap on him
2. Million dollar man Ted Dibiase should have been WWF champ
3. Boogeyman's gimmick is crap
4. Bragging rights is the worst ppv in history
5. HBK deserved to be champ in the last 3 years of his career
6. JBW is the no1 efed

TheMadThinker
07-12-2011, 11:08 PM
When Vince came out on 7/11 RAW and pointed to the Zack Ryder sign he had a “no chance in hell” look on his face.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-12-2011, 11:44 PM
When Vince came out on 7/11 RAW and pointed to the Zack Ryder sign he had a “no chance in hell” look on his face.

I never thought of it that way. My first thought was that Vince was cheerful to see Zack's sign an pointed at it as a spot for Zacks next upcoming episode. With Zack being over with the crowd an actually being heavily considered to take over NeXus if CM Punk leaves, that simply makes Zack look better in a certain shade of light. But then again.. They might screw Zack over somehow.

VanHooliganX
07-14-2011, 12:30 PM

Rugby > Football.

I can see why you said that. Seeing is this is the unpopular opinion thread. But the first part deserves to be in the completely incorrect opinion thread. :)

IrkenInvader
07-14-2011, 12:52 PM
I can see why you said that. Seeing is this is the unpopular opinion thread. But the first part deserves to be in the completely incorrect opinion thread. :)

all sports are useless guy

IrkenInvader
07-14-2011, 10:39 PM
I think its such bullshit that I can't teleport now because some guy in the past was too lazy to invent science.

TheMadThinker
07-14-2011, 10:46 PM
I think its such bullshit that I can't teleport now because some guy in the past was too lazy to invent science.

That would be a time paradox due to negation, so time travel in such an instance would not be possible.

SESAfro
07-14-2011, 11:03 PM
XD. If you say so sir. lol

Alcohol is for squares!

eboy
07-15-2011, 01:21 PM

and you should be put in the Complete Numpty Thread Rugby is > Football its a Proper mans & Ladies Sport

Leggo
07-15-2011, 01:25 PM
and you should be put in the Complete Numpty Thread Rugby is > Football its a Proper mans & Ladies Sport

So you like rugby more than football?

thejman93
07-15-2011, 01:25 PM
Kane is the greatest big man of all-time

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 01:40 PM

Thats the truth

IrkenInvader
07-15-2011, 01:46 PM

Are you crazy?

Khali is way better.

68wPayne
07-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Republicans and Democrats are both stupid if they only stick to party lines. All politicans are only about themselves.

eboy
07-15-2011, 03:46 PM
So you like rugby more than football?

yeah bro i am a Rugby Player so...

i am still a Huge fan of Football and a Massive Man U fan but i guess Rugby is better IMO

Stinger187
07-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Okay since I've been here i've had a problem with Threads loading. What I mean by that is if I'm in the WWE section and there's a thread named Zack Rider kicks ass... <----- those three dots anytime i go to load the second page it fucks up the website and i get a 404/forbidden error. Only on More than one dot. the Crazy thing is if i post a reply i can get to what ever page it lands on but if i try to go back same error. I hope I explained it well enough and i hope I'm not the only one. I've tried it on different web browers. Here's what i've tried

IE 7/8
Firefox 3.5/4/5
Google Chrome
and even on my Android phone it does the same thing.:mad::mad::mad:

Okay if i go into the address and delete the dots i can go to the page WTF?!?!?!

IrkenInvader
07-16-2011, 09:34 PM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/m/meanwhile_in_america-14226.jpg

RomanFlare
07-16-2011, 09:41 PM

Irken is one of my favorite posters.

jordan1995
07-17-2011, 08:51 AM
yeah i have also notices this problem ..it happens quit often actually

Automatic
07-17-2011, 12:17 PM
I hate the TNA ref with the blue shoes.
I prefer Frankenstein over Tazz on commentary.
I can't stand Tazz' voice.

キングバム
07-17-2011, 01:05 PM
I had the same problem when I first joined. It bugged me for about a week, and when the mods were made it just randomly stopped.

Leggo
07-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Okay since I've been here i've had a problem with Threads loading. What I mean by that is if I'm in the WWE section and there's a thread named Zack Rider kicks ass... <----- those three dots anytime i go to load the second page it fucks up the website and i get a 404/forbidden error. Only on More than one dot. the Crazy thing is if i post a reply i can get to what ever page it lands on but if i try to go back same error. I hope I explained it well enough and i hope I'm not the only one. I've tried it on different web browers. Here's what i've tried

IE 7/8
Firefox 3.5/4/5
Google Chrome
and even on my Android phone it does the same thing.:mad::mad::mad:

Okay if i go into the address and delete the dots i can go to the page WTF?!?!?!

It happened to me a while ago. The only way around it I could find, was to reply from the first page. It then posts your post, and then hopefully you'll see the following pages that you were "forbidden" to see.

Lol at forbidden... Makes you sound like you've done something really bad/wrong! Lol

sincara
07-17-2011, 03:34 PM
when ever i go on ewn on my ps3 it only lets me on the home page and on the home page it has news from before extreme rules with the headlines top diva leaving wwe (michelle mccool) and angle thinking about going to the olympics
help please

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Every-time I've been on this website via my PS3, it's been fine.

IrkenInvader
07-17-2011, 03:50 PM
Maybe you should switch to 360.

sincara
07-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Maybe you should switch to 360.

not a chance
ps3 until ps4

WWTNA Mark
07-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Xbox 360>>>>>>>>>>>PS3

IrkenInvader
07-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Xbox 360>>>>>>>>>>>PS3

This guy gets it.

xAzureSkye
07-17-2011, 06:06 PM
not a chance
ps3 until ps4

lol really?

68wPayne
07-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Cena may be a shitty wrestler but at least he looks like a champion

VanHooliganX
07-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Xbox 360>>>>>>>>>>>PS3

I agree with this. (y)
Although I am for any console over bullshit PC 'gaming'

Incidentally Mark, loving the DB picture :D

clrj3514
07-18-2011, 03:26 AM
I like Booker T on commentary, I find him funny.

WWTNA Mark
07-18-2011, 01:24 PM
This guy gets it.

Damn right I do.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/PS3_Achievement.jpg

WWTNA Mark
07-18-2011, 01:25 PM
I agree with this. (y)
Although I am for any console over bullshit PC 'gaming'

Incidentally Mark, loving the DB picture :D

Thanks man!

VanHooliganX
07-18-2011, 01:50 PM
"Lemme tell you somethin"
Agreed.

Pumpkinhead
07-18-2011, 02:53 PM
360 Rules!!!

xAzureSkye
07-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Maybe it's cos PS3 sucks?

clrj3514
07-18-2011, 04:35 PM
"Lemme tell you somethin"
Agreed.

Tell me you did not just say that :D

eboy
07-18-2011, 05:11 PM

yeah man Regal also Cracks me up like when Maryse Slapped Hornswoggle he said Oh that Evil Cow

that says a hell of alot

VanHooliganX
07-19-2011, 02:04 AM
Tell me you did not just say that :D

My most shameful moment on the forum to date :( lol

el gabo
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
I hate the TNA ref with the blue shoes.
I prefer Frankenstein over Tazz on commentary.
I can't stand Tazz' voice.

Brooklyn accent. I'm pretty used to it.

el gabo
07-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Jack Swagger sucks.

Michael Cole is good on commentary.

IrkenInvader
07-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Jack Swagger sucks.

Now those are unpopular opinions.

Necroyeti
07-19-2011, 06:35 PM

Michael Cole is the best current commentator WWE has right now, to be honest.

Jerry Lawler - Just retire already, you've been phoning it in for years now. Mumbles the fuck through the whole broadcast (apart from his five or six stock phrases) and has no chemisty with Cole or Booker.

Josh Mathews - Actually really good... when he's not too frightened to actually say something.

Booker T - WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DAWG YOU'RE THE FUCKING SHITTIEST COMMENTATOR IN.... DIS.... BIZNISS TODAY

tad locust
07-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Kevin Nash should have won this years Royal Rumble
TNA should not get rid of Russo
MITB was not that great
Zack Ryder is overated
Scott Steiner deserves a championship Run in TNA
Sting deserves to be TNA champ

clrj3514
07-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Jack Swagger sucks.

Agree with the bolded. He's boring to me.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-20-2011, 06:50 PM
As someone who has both, I can definitively say that the 360 is the superior machine.

sincara
07-21-2011, 04:08 AM
so am i gona get any help of how to stop this or just a load of people saying ps3 sucks 360 rules ?

MattElder
07-21-2011, 05:39 AM
so am i gona get any help of how to stop this or just a load of people saying ps3 sucks 360 rules ?

sorry dude, im on myps3 n ow and only thing I cant do is pm

Tommy Thunder
07-21-2011, 10:11 AM

Like I say, I don't use my PS3 for internet often, but when I have, I've had no problems with this site whatsoever.

el gabo
07-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Same thing happens to me. Just use a cpu if you have one. It's much easier too.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-21-2011, 08:56 PM

How to stop it? Stop using your PS3 to visit the site.

Problem solved. I'm like some kinda genius or something.

dres1214
07-21-2011, 10:53 PM
When I get on my PS3 I have the same issues. Don't worry your not alone in this thread! I will never switch to the 360. Why, b/c I cant stand the controller layout. I know its a horrible excuse but I just cant get comfortable with the controller. Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with the 360 I just like my PS3. They have their ups and downs.

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 11:01 PM
When I get on my PS3 I have the same issues. Don't worry your not alone in this thread! I will never switch to the 360. Why, b/c I cant stand the controller layout. I know its a horrible excuse but I just cant get comfortable with the controller. Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with the 360 I just like my PS3. They have their ups and downs.

This was an insane problem for me when I switched from PS3 to 360 to play with friends on MW2. The shoulder buttons are flip-flopped (front/back wise). Dear god that caused problems out the ass.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-22-2011, 02:13 AM
They say whichever console you play more on is the controller you'll more naturally be accustomed to. Me? I love the 360 controller, IMO the best console controller to date. I don't mine the PS3, but I feel like I could crush it on a whim and the stiffness of the joysticks just doesn't feel as accurate to me as the butter sticks on the 360. Mmmmm, butter.

thedominator92
07-30-2011, 05:31 PM
ps3 internet is for PORN ONLY. jeez guys

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Chris Jericho is the best in the world, not CM Punk.

samoan619
08-07-2011, 12:50 PM
1. Dolph Ziggler is praised by the IWC, yet he cant even apply the legendary Sleeperhold correctly.. I swear sometimes that wrestling fans go gay for a man with a bright blonde dye job..
2. I hate talking about "The Streak" and who's gonna end it.. I wanna know who's gonna end this topic that appears every week??
3. Imma big fan of Awesome Kong but im glad she got pregnant and got out of that storyline they had her in.. It was just getting weird to me, I was once excited whenever she would make cameos on the shows, then all of sudden I was bored of it and then she cried in the middle of the ring.. Thank goodness she gets that break..
4. Scott Steiner at his prime was one of the best in the ring EVER!!
5. Samoa Joe should be in the WWE, especially with Punk having major pull backstage, it would be simply dope..
6. What Gail Kim pulled the other night during the Battle Royal was classless.. She is ultra talented yet she couldve bowed out more gracefully.. She denied all the rumors of her trying to leave and then she pulls that shit, kinda two-faced IMO..
7. Steen > Richards
8. There should be an English commentary for Lucha Libre and Puro shows.. It could be marketed in English speaking countries and be great for the business in general.. (I know people love to watch the shows with the actual language its in, but it makes it more accessible to people who aren't as open minded)
9. William Regal is awesome but he's right, he should retire.. What else can he do wrestling-wise in the WWE, we all know they won't give him a World title so maybe its time for him to hang up the boots and work backstage..

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 12:55 PM
David Otunga has potential.

Matt Morgan should have been TNA World Champ.

Randy Orton could be the next Stone Cold if he wasn't so watered down.

Diesel's WWE Championship run wasn't so bad.

WWE match>>>>>WCW matches

Ted Dibiase isn't that great.

WWTNA Mark
08-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Royal Rumble 1999 was great.

Booker T's main event push in WCW was clearly WCW trying to copy what WWE was doing with The Rock.

The Championship Scramble match should come back.

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker at Wrestlemaina 25 is so overrated, its not even funny.

RomanFlare
08-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Tag Team matches bore the life out of me.

WWTNA Mark
08-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Tag Team matches bore the life out of me.

Agreed. I absolutely hate tag team wrestling. Never was a fan of it.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Jeff Jarrett is the most overated wrestler of ALL TIME

RomanFlare
08-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Jeff Jarrett is the most overated wrestler of ALL TIME

Was he ever rated high enough to be overrated? I'm just surprised people had/have a high enough opinion of him to be overrated o.o

Eve's Arse No.1
08-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Was he ever rated high enough to be overrated? I'm just surprised people had/have a high enough opinion of him to be overrated o.o

Hes been multiple time champion in WWE and WCW and of course in TNA.

He was nowhere near Intercontinental standard in his prime.

RomanFlare
08-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Hes been multiple time champion in WWE and WCW and of course in TNA.

He was nowhere near Intercontinental standard in his prime.

Seriously!?! Touche, Eve's Glutius Awesomus, Touche.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Yep interconternetal champion dozens of times. And i believe the first euroconternental champion.

Plus how many times has he been World champion in TNA. and HE gets to fued with the likes of Kurt Angle whilst Elijah Burke gets to fued with D-von dudley :(

tad locust
08-09-2011, 04:53 AM
Buff Bagwell was main event material
Goldust should've been WWE Champion
Vince Russo is an entertaining non wrestling on screen character
3 Count is one of the greatest gimmicks of all time
The X-Division is overated
Scott Steiners feud with Test in 2003 was entertaining

SESAfro
08-09-2011, 12:27 PM
WWF No Mercy is over-rated.

KJ PUNK
08-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Buff Bagwell isn't midcard material. And Goldberg WAS World Heavyweight Champion in WWE.

RomanFlare
08-09-2011, 06:38 PM

Buff Bagwell isn't midcard material. And Goldberg WAS World Heavyweight Champion in WWE.

Booker T is on EWN!

WrestlingNerd
08-11-2011, 09:15 PM
I just posted my first blog. It says it is moderated and I cannot see it when I'm not logged into my account, so I'm assuming it is not visible to the public. I can assure you there is no foul language in the blog or anything offensive/inappropriate. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time before it can be reviewed and approved or something? A reply from anyone with knowledge on the matter would be appreciated.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter, it has to be approved. If it is, give it a day or two and it will be up.

WrestlingNerd
08-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks, I figured that's what it was. Kind of a long time though =/..

TheMadThinker
09-01-2011, 03:21 PM
1. Is there even one non douche bag reason for having multiple accounts?

2. If you are planning on leaving EWN, please just leave. We do not need a thread about it. You might be missed, but I guarandamntee the site will go on without you. Everyone who has boldly announced their departure has come back so you sound like a jackass when you do it.

Androo
09-01-2011, 03:26 PM

2. If you are planning on leaving EWN, please just leave. We do not need a thread about it. You might be missed, but I guarandamntee the site will go on without you. Everyone who has boldly announced their departure has come back so you sound like a jackass when you do it.

Here, here!

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 03:28 PM

1. Alot of people dont want to have an account with 5,000,00000 posts next to it so alot reach trinity then quit. Some others hae other accounts to troll or id imagine to express the same opinion but under a new user name to gauge the reaction.

2. It gives some people the opportunity to say goodbye.

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 03:30 PM
David Otunga has more potential to be a superstar than Wade Barrett.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 03:31 PM
David Otunga has more Jennifer Hudson to be a superstar than Wade Barrett.

Changed for accuracy

Automatic
09-01-2011, 03:33 PM
David Otunga has more potential to be a superstar than Wade Barrett.

I can understand that.

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Eve's arse is kinda flat.

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Agreed 100%.

Naomi Knight on the other hand...

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Low Ki is overrated.

Automatic
09-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Natalya has a horse face.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Oh i got one.

If you Heavily advertise that your a woman on a forum, a majority of members will just agree with you even if they dont agree with your opinion

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Natalya has a horse face.

You just made a hell of alot of fanboys cry

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Jim Ross isn't all that great.

Androo
09-01-2011, 04:32 PM
1. Alot of people dont want to have an account with 5,000,00000 posts next to it so alot reach trinity then quit. Some others hae other accounts to troll or id imagine to express the same opinion but under a new user name to gauge the reaction.

Alot of people? How do you know this? How many? And why would you, sorry I mean they, not want a load of posts next to your, sorry I meant their, name?

To gauge the reaction, why? What kinda reaction are you, sorry I mean they, expecting to find out?

Just curious is all.

johnnydropkicks
09-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Low Ki is overrated.

HERE WE GO!

yeah I agree with that.

johnnydropkicks
09-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Alot of people? How do you know this? How many? And why would you, sorry I mean they, not want a load of posts next to your, sorry I meant their, name?

To gauge the reaction, why? What kinda reaction are you, sorry I mean they, expecting to find out?

Just curious is all.

yeah the whole new accounts shit is fucked up. don't know who the fuck people are.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 04:50 PM

Just curious is all.

Well first of all CALM DOWN..... you sound like your accusing me of something.

I certain few members do but i dont want to say there name as 1. I havent asked there permission if i can and 2. If i did something like that it should be up to the person who did it if they want people to know or not. But off the top of my head i know of around 4 or 5 for definite and i suspect a few more.

Well ill tell you 1 because he dosent give a shit. Irks is also Mint Berry Crunch.

Alot of talk as to why people dont want the number of posts next to there name was an idea of another member who again isnt here to speak so i cant say there name maybe read a few closed threads *COUGH*

They also prefer the God title to Trinity or they want to see how many accounts they want to get to a certain level.

I for example want to reach Trinity status then take a break from this site and come back after a few weeks time.

I also dont like your attitude at the minute your making alot of accusations like ive got a 100 accounts and to be honest i have this one and i have one yet up for when i return that is all.

As for the reaction thing well not i have released that certain members when you have a fall out with them they disagree or argue everything you say.

This has nothing to do with what happened to me the other night but what happened between the two members that have been talked about alot.

It seems people see a member and disagree with them straight off the bat or try to start arguments with them for not apparent reason. If you check out a few of the threads in this forum it does happen surprisingly often.

So now that you have yet again been unpleasant towards me does that answer your questions?

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Oh i got one.

If you Heavily advertise that your a woman on a forum, a majority of members will just agree with you even if they dont agree with your opinion

Much like real life!

I wanted to see Nash wrestle.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 04:51 PM
People change their names because they might not like their old name. I don't see the big deal about somebody having a new account.

This happens also yeah forgot that reason ^^^^^^^^^

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 04:52 PM
I hate when great threads get derailed over something stupid.

Or when someone (not you Dubs) starts being a smart arse and tries to interrogate someone over an opinion

68wPayne
09-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Working stiff is not an endeering quality. Any dipship can go in the ring and really hurt someone, it takes skill to look like you are hurting someone without actually doing it

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Much like real life!

Head Shot! One Million Points

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 04:58 PM
i hate people on here with lack of wrestling knowledge

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Head Shot! One Million Points

Dude, I am pretty nifty with a pistol.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:00 PM
i hate people on here with lack of wrestling knowledge

This is a wrestling forum its full of people who lack wrestling knowledge.

Some think they know it all because they have been watching wrestling since they were a kid. Or think that there opinion is more valued because they are at college/university

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Dude, I am pretty nifty with a pistol.

Nah that Head shot was from a Tank you hit it and just blew the shit out of it.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 05:02 PM
This is a wrestling forum its full of people who lack wrestling knowledge.

Some think they know it all because they have been watching wrestling since they were a kid. Or think that there opinion is more valued because they are at college/university

haha i agree ...and i hate people who think the wrestlers chose what they do ..and dont relise that evrything is story line or scripted makes me intensly angry

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:04 PM
haha i agree ...and i hate people who think the wrestlers chose what they do ..and dont relise that evrything is story line or scripted makes me intensly angry

Yep and when you call them stupid for believing a storyline such as the CM Punk thing they get highly offended, call you stupid, normally say that they have watched wrestling since they were 4 and they are at university so that automatically makes them more intelligent them you.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Yep and when you call them stupid for believing a storyline such as the CM Punk thing they get highly offended, call you stupid, normally say that they have watched wrestling since they were 4 and they are at university so that automatically makes them more intelligent them you.

then they pretend they attend events regularly...and sit at home actually believing the undertaker can disappear ...and think that creative staff is a funny word for somebody that does art :/

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:12 PM
then they pretend they attend events regularly...and sit at home actually believing the undertaker can disappear ...and think that creative staff is a funny word for somebody that does art :/

LOL at the creative staff remark it wouldnt surprise me if most do.

The one thing that really fucks me off though is people who talk about wrestlers and have strong opinions about them when they have only seen 1 or 2 matches with them in or even none at all and just looked at there wikipedia page.

I mean i didnt follow alot of WCW and i never watched classic ECW. I was WWF all the way thats why i never have opinions on those two as i dont know much or anything about the story lines or wrestlers

68wPayne
09-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Is any of what you guys are talking about really an "unpopular" opinion :)

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Is any of what you guys are talking about really an "unpopular" opinion :)

well that depends on who you ask. Ask the people we are talking about and we are uneducated arseholes

Im just using this thread as an opportunity to bitch as bitching is unpopular

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I don't even like CM Punk that much, when he was a face I found him boring as did I when he was in the SES and Nexus. On commentary he was gold.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 05:17 PM
LOL at the creative staff remark it wouldnt surprise me if most do.

The one thing that really fucks me off though is people who talk about wrestlers and have strong opinions about them when they have only seen 1 or 2 matches with them in or even none at all and just looked at there wikipedia page.

I mean i didnt follow alot of WCW and i never watched classic ECW. I was WWF all the way thats why i never have opinions on those two as i dont know much or anything about the story lines or wrestlers

yeah there is people that pretend they have watched everything ...and i hate people who shit on tna without watching it or giving a chance ....and what pissed me off is that not that long ago somebody posted in the wwe section ..if i was teddy long i wud do this and why the fuck doesnt he do this..when the only reason he is there is to make matches that have been bookedmake sence on t.v and pretend he is making them ..i got mad reading that thread :/

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:23 PM
yeah there is people that pretend they have watched everything ...and i hate people who shit on tna without watching it or giving a chance ....and what pissed me off is that not that long ago somebody posted in the wwe section ..if i was teddy long i wud do this and why the fuck doesnt he do this..when the only reason he is there is to make matches that have been bookedmake sence on t.v and pretend he is making them ..i got mad reading that thread :/

LOL seriously LOL at that Teddy Long thing Jesus Christ that is one of the most stupid things i have ever heard. I left the WWE thread for a while because its full of stupid at times but WOW just WOW.

Yeah i use to love TNA but stopped watching it i watch it every 3 or 4 months uknow watch a PPV or a Impact but it still is boring too me.

But i just cant believe someone thinks Teddy Long is the man behind Smackdown. I mean telling him or her that The Undertaker isnt really a walking corspe with supernatural powers is going to be like telling a child Santa Claus isnt real.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 05:27 PM
LOL seriously LOL at that Teddy Long thing Jesus Christ that is one of the most stupid things i have ever heard. I left the WWE thread for a while because its full of stupid at times but WOW just WOW.

Yeah i use to love TNA but stopped watching it i watch it every 3 or 4 months uknow watch a PPV or a Impact but it still is boring too me.

But i just cant believe someone thinks Teddy Long is the man behind Smackdown. I mean telling him or her that The Undertaker isnt really a walking corspe with supernatural powers is going to be like telling a child Santa Claus isnt real.

i wonder if anybody over the age of 4 believes that the undertaker has died about 6 times...and yeah i was angry with the teddy long thing..and somebody today posted sayin the great khali should be wrestling more angry becoz he is being controlled by mahal...my jaw went through my laptop when reading this..this guy thinks mahal is controlling khali .... honestly read the post

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 05:30 PM
CM Punk's wrestling isn't all that great.

Androo
09-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Well first of all CALM DOWN..... you sound like your accusing me of something.

I certain few members do but i dont want to say there name as 1. I havent asked there permission if i can and 2. If i did something like that it should be up to the person who did it if they want people to know or not. But off the top of my head i know of around 4 or 5 for definite and i suspect a few more.

Well ill tell you 1 because he dosent give a shit. Irks is also Mint Berry Crunch.

Alot of talk as to why people dont want the number of posts next to there name was an idea of another member who again isnt here to speak so i cant say there name maybe read a few closed threads *COUGH*

They also prefer the God title to Trinity or they want to see how many accounts they want to get to a certain level.

I for example want to reach Trinity status then take a break from this site and come back after a few weeks time.

I also dont like your attitude at the minute your making alot of accusations like ive got a 100 accounts and to be honest i have this one and i have one yet up for when i return that is all.

As for the reaction thing well not i have released that certain members when you have a fall out with them they disagree or argue everything you say.

This has nothing to do with what happened to me the other night but what happened between the two members that have been talked about alot.

It seems people see a member and disagree with them straight off the bat or try to start arguments with them for not apparent reason. If you check out a few of the threads in this forum it does happen surprisingly often.

So now that you have yet again been unpleasant towards me does that answer your questions?

Well first of all, I'm perfectly CALM. No attitute either. As I said I was just curious.

I think everyone knows about Irken. And I know IPITB wanted a new one once he hit 1000, for a new name, and DUBS also wanted a new name. I'm not querying wanting a new name, or the Irk route, they're fine because they were open about it, I understand all that, that's all pretty genuine and sincere. The anonymity, of doing it on the sly, is all disingenuous, and comes off kind of coniving and manipulative. It's troubling, and frustrating.

I struggle to believe people would want new accounts based on arbitrary forum issues such as post counts and account titles. I don't understand that one. Why? Maybe you can answer me, why do you want to get to Trinity and come back on another account? Why not just come back on this original one?

So gauging reaction is, in other words, running away from your old account? If people did actually have genuine issues with you, for pretty valid reasons, it's covering that up and tricking the original person that had issues with you? Can you see what I'm getting at?

"Been unpleasant towards you"? "Again"? I don't know where I've been unpleasant. You seem pretty sensitive again. Pretty touchy. I can't apologise for that im afraid.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:34 PM
i wonder if anybody over the age of 4 believes that the undertaker has died about 6 times...and yeah i was angry with the teddy long thing..and somebody today posted sayin the great khali should be wrestling more angry becoz he is being controlled by mahal...my jaw went through my laptop when reading this..this guy thinks mahal is controlling khali .... honestly read the post

Yeah i read that and Ignored it.

And all this crap about Kurt Angle and Bret Hart are annoyed by the best wrestlers DVD. And its the pure stupid that is said in that list. Like how they are like Cena shouldnt be on the list that is bull shit..

I mean hes the main guy in the company if hes not on the list its such a stupid thing to do as its like admiting the 'best guy' in the company isnt as good as a guy from another rival company or as someone like Kane.

I mean the list is Bullshit everyone with half a brain cell can work that out why do you need too argue WWE is being stupid.

My other favorite is when i joined there were dozens of Zack Ryder should be pushed threads and in them they essientially listed 20 odd superstars who should be pushed to main event level. And im like FUCKING hell how stupid can some people be.

Now the new thing is Zack Ryder is useless and shouldnt be pushed i mean you give these people what they want and then they bitch about it.

johnnydropkicks
09-01-2011, 05:36 PM
not sure if it's unpopular but I think CM Punk dropped the ball on Super Smack Down and Triple H got the better of him by manipulating the fan.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Yeah i read that and Ignored it.

And all this crap about Kurt Angle and Bret Hart are annoyed by the best wrestlers DVD. And its the pure stupid that is said in that list. Like how they are like Cena shouldnt be on the list that is bull shit..

I mean hes the main guy in the company if hes not on the list its such a stupid thing to do as its like admiting the 'best guy' in the company isnt as good as a guy from another rival company or as someone like Kane.

I mean the list is Bullshit everyone with half a brain cell can work that out why do you need too argue WWE is being stupid.

My other favorite is when i joined there were dozens of Zack Ryder should be pushed threads and in them they essientially listed 20 odd superstars who should be pushed to main event level. And im like FUCKING hell how stupid can some people be.

Now the new thing is Zack Ryder is useless and shouldnt be pushed i mean you give these people what they want and then they bitch about it.

yeah ive seen the ryder thing recently when a couple of month ago everyones profile pic was ryder and every week theirs a wwe should push theese thread ..which is annoying ..and god dont get me started on the best wrestlers list haaha

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 05:38 PM
I don't even like CM Punk that much, when he was a face I found him boring as did I when he was in the SES and Nexus. On commentary he was gold.

It's a good point about Punk being a face and not being that interesting. I found him frustrating to listen to and didn't really get him. A mate of mine said that now he's valued after being "underused for years." Years, I was going "are you sure?" I hated the SES thing and he didn't make half the impression in Nexus as Barrett did. If you think about it, Punk could've been amazing in that stable (if he'd kicked out Otunga) and got some real weight behind the group. He only really became a star when he split and went it alone and did the shoot interview. I love Punk and think he's been great for the company but when Orton booted him in the head, I didn't give a shit at the time, can anyone say they did?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Well first of all, I'm perfectly CALM. No attitute either. As I said I was just curious.

I think everyone knows about Irken. And I know IPITB wanted a new one once he hit 1000, for a new name, and DUBS also wanted a new name. I'm not querying wanting a new name, or the Irk route, they're fine because they were open about it, I understand all that, that's all pretty genuine and sincere. The anonymity, of doing it on the sly, is all disingenuous, and comes off kind of coniving and manipulative. It's troubling, and frustrating.

I struggle to believe people would want new accounts based on arbitrary forum issues such as post counts and account titles. I don't understand that one. Why? Maybe you can answer me, why do you want to get to Trinity and come back on another account? Why not just come back on this original one?

So gauging reaction is, in other words, running away from your old account? If people did actually have genuine issues with you, for pretty valid reasons, it's covering that up and tricking the original person that had issues with you? Can you see what I'm getting at?

"Been unpleasant towards you"? "Again"? I don't know where I've been unpleasant. You seem pretty sensitive again. Pretty touchy. I can't apologise for that im afraid.

Yes but its still the persons right if they want to keep there identity hidden. You cant demand to know who a user is without good reason and i refuse to discuss members who arent here to defend themselves. I hate when it happens and im not willing to do it.

Well the title thing was what Irken and Poop told me so thats why i said it. They said God sounds better and being a trinity is sad. Its there opinion never said i agreed with it.

I might do but im thinking of coming back on a new one to start that EWN game thing you know the roster thing ive never done anything like that before and id like my account to match my characters name and all that. I havent think i might be like a true brit kinda guy but im still writing it out thats why.

Androo i know full well you have serious issues with me and all that and i cant believe how you dont think your being quite aggressive to me either that or your being a smart arse towards me. Im in no way running away from this account i will make sure everyone knows who i am when i return of if because there is alot of stupid going around at the minute(not from you read my other discussion) Im not being sensitive but when you do something like change words and emphasize "you" referring to me and now accusing me of having issues with alot of people on this site you are being quite personnel and unpleasant towards me for some unknown reason.

But that just seems to be the way you post on here

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 05:44 PM
It's a good point about Punk being a face and not being that interesting. I found him frustrating to listen to and didn't really get him. A mate of mine said that now he's valued after being "underused for years." Years, I was going "are you sure?" I hated the SES thing and he didn't make half the impression in Nexus as Barrett did. If you think about it, Punk could've been amazing in that stable (if he'd kicked out Otunga) and got some real weight behind the group. He only really became a star when he split and went it alone and did the shoot interview. I love Punk and think he's been great for the company but when Orton booted him in the head, I didn't give a shit at the time, can anyone say they did?

I completely agree with you. CM Punk has only interested me in this recent storyline and for a bit in his feud with Jeff Hardy (I'm a huge WWE Jeff fan) It seems that he has finally arrived and now has a lot more fans.

K2Jelly
09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Can we please stop with this e-drama? Get thick skin, stop taking offense to everything people say or GTFO. You know who you are.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:47 PM
yeah ive seen the ryder thing recently when a couple of month ago everyones profile pic was ryder and every week theirs a wwe should push theese thread ..which is annoying ..and god dont get me started on the best wrestlers list haaha

This makes me LOL everytime as welll.

Its going to be CM Punk vs Undertaker at mania for sure its gotta be.... Two weeks later same members oh yeah CM Punk vs Triple H at mania youd be an idiot to think otherwise. Then its against Jericho in the Rock match with Cena its the same members changing there minds every week i mean at the minute in time according to a lot of members this is the Wrestlemania card.

The Rock vs Cena vs CM Punk

Jericho vs CM Punk

Undertaker vs CM Punk

with the main event being

CM Punk vs Triple H

One things for sure CM Punk is going to be Knackered by the end of wrestlemania

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Can we please stop with this e-drama? Get thick skin, stop taking offense to everything people say or GTFO. You know who you are.

Thanks m8 but i feel i have the right to defend myself but im not going to respond to the guy again ive given him the answer to the questions he asked now thats it.

And to be honest i put up with alot of shit. But im not being talked to like a twat by a twat.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 05:57 PM
This makes me LOL everytime as welll.

Its going to be CM Punk vs Undertaker at mania for sure its gotta be.... Two weeks later same members oh yeah CM Punk vs Triple H at mania youd be an idiot to think otherwise. Then its against Jericho in the Rock match with Cena its the same members changing there minds every week i mean at the minute in time according to a lot of members this is the Wrestlemania card.

The Rock vs Cena vs CM Punk

Jericho vs CM Punk

Undertaker vs CM Punk

with the main event being

CM Punk vs Triple H

One things for sure CM Punk is going to be Knackered by the end of wrestlemania

hahaha yeah ...and then we get the best in the world fued post...then the i hate john cena post ...then the who text nash ..then the tag team division post ... then the kings of wrestling to wwe post ....

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 06:01 PM
I completely agree with you. CM Punk has only interested me in this recent storyline and for a bit in his feud with Jeff Hardy (I'm a huge WWE Jeff fan) It seems that he has finally arrived and now has a lot more fans.

I'm pleased you agree. When my mate said it, I started questioning myself. I was thinking "God, everyone's saying this kid is great and I've not been digging him for years." I think whilst he is doing some great stuff, we need to be mindful that he wasn't ready to do that two years ago. Just on Jeff, I liked the early Hardy Boyz stuff and the tables banter with the Dudleys. The 2000 Rumble match was class but I've never wanted him to win the title. Did you think he was treated shit in WWE? I watched him in TNA and he just seemed to pretend to be hard and went with this heel persona. I say persona but he just swore all the fucking time but I think he was a great high flyer but do you think he's finished now or should be given another run at the title?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:03 PM
hahaha yeah ...and then we get the best in the world fued post...then the i hate john cena post ...then the who text nash ..then the tag team division post ... then the kings of wrestling to wwe post ....

Yeah i know.

The John Cena thing actually gets me down i mean im not his biggest fan by any means but we all know he isnt liked by all so why keep brining it up and the jokes all the time about 'well atleast they are better the Cena' or 'Cena cant wrestle for shit' i mean who dosent know this by now do we have to be told everyday. Its not funny.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah i know.

The John Cena thing actually gets me down i mean im not his biggest fan by any means but we all know he isnt liked by all so why keep brining it up and the jokes all the time about 'well atleast they are better the Cena' or 'Cena cant wrestle for shit' i mean who dosent know this by now do we have to be told everyday. Its not funny.

apparently yes haha

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:08 PM
apparently yes haha

this is turning into one hell of a bitch session about a hell of alot of stupid.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm pleased you agree. When my mate said it, I started questioning myself. I was thinking "God, everyone's saying this kid is great and I've not been digging him for years." I think whilst he is doing some great stuff, we need to be mindful that he wasn't ready to do that two years ago. Just on Jeff, I liked the early Hardy Boyz stuff and the tables banter with the Dudleys. The 2000 Rumble match was class but I've never wanted him to win the title. Did you think he was treated shit in WWE? I watched him in TNA and he just seemed to pretend to be hard and went with this heel persona. I say persona but he just swore all the fucking time but I think he was a great high flyer but do you think he's finished now or should be given another run at the title?

No, you're not the only one, and you're probably right. It seemed like the right time for someone to step up because two years ago they had a lot more main eventers and he would probably end up lost in the shuffle or sent back down to mid-card. I was always a fan of the Hardy Boyz and always Jeff over Matt. I also think the only reason he was world champion was his insane popularity and not his ability (Always liked his matches but on the mic, he didn't have it) I also think he was treated very well in WWE, 3 world title reigns I think, not to sure and with all his drug problems and going to TNA and coming back and then drugs again, they were giving him chances just because he was so damn popular, which I kinda liked. I couldn't tell you anything about TNA because I haven't watched it since a few weeks after Christian debuted (he was why I watched it) I've seen parts and the odd episode of IMPACT or a PPV here or there but not enough to have an opinion on it although it if he is turning his life around I would love to see him back in the WWE or world champ in TNA.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
this is turning into one hell of a bitch session about a hell of alot of stupid.

hahah i nearly forgot ....the john cena needs to turn heel thread

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Oh i got one.

Ok, now you're just starting to annoy me. Obvious shot at Danielle right here.

Yes but its still the persons right if they want to keep there identity hidden. You cant demand to know who a user is without good reason and i refuse to discuss members who arent here to defend themselves. I hate when it happens and im not willing to do it.

Hypocrite much? And you're the one who keeps saying on every other thread on how you want stuff to blow over. Which is it?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:13 PM
hahah i nearly forgot ....the john cena needs to turn heel thread

Thats because a new Cena Heel turn thread is started every 48 hours its actually a rule for this forum i believe. I mean its now its being discussed him turning heel and joining NWO.

I swear some people just think everything is an awesome idea.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:15 PM

Hypocrite much? And you're the one who keeps saying on every other thread on how you want stuff to blow over. Which is it?

It was more in general (there is one user who is a dude with a female pic and everyone seems to agree with them). Not at her but think what you want i dont care.

KJ PUNK
09-01-2011, 06:18 PM
It was more in general (there is one user who is a dude with a female pic and everyone seems to agree with them). Not at her but think what you want i dont care.

I'm just saying. I have no problems with you. Just after the past few days with you and Danielle going at it, I figured it was a shot at her. If it wasn't I apologize.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:19 PM
I hate when people in general say Cena can't wrestle. He already proved people wrong in his matches with Shawn Michaels, Bobby Lashley, and CM Punk so I don't understand how he "can't" wrestle.

Amen to that!! He has been on my favourite wrestlers list on my profile since I joined this site, I'm not annoyed with him I'm annoyed at the WWE for some of their booking of him.

jordan1995
09-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Thats because a new Cena Heel turn thread is started every 48 hours its actually a rule for this forum i believe. I mean its now its being discussed him turning heel and joining NWO.

I swear some people just think everything is an awesome idea.

hahaha yeah it should be be put in the forum rules haha..and yeah the NWO what i like about that is people sayin thers going to be a new NWO..well thier isnt there could be a stable form but why does it have to be associated to the NWO ..oh its becoz nash is back.....but thas like sayin hardy is back if he they have him join immortal they should change the name from immortal to the hardy boys :/

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 06:21 PM
No, you're not the only one, and you're probably right. It seemed like the right time for someone to step up because two years ago they had a lot more main eventers and he would probably end up lost in the shuffle or sent back down to mid-card. I was always a fan of the Hardy Boyz and always Jeff over Matt. I also think the only reason he was world champion was his insane popularity and not his ability (Always liked his matches but on the mic, he didn't have it) I also think he was treated very well in WWE, 3 world title reigns I think, not to sure and with all his drug problems and going to TNA and coming back and then drugs again, they were giving him chances just because he was so damn popular, which I kinda liked. I couldn't tell you anything about TNA because I haven't watched it since a few weeks after Christian debuted (he was why I watched it) I've seen parts and the odd episode of IMPACT or a PPV here or there but not enough to have an opinion on it although it if he is turning his life around I would love to see him back in the WWE or world champ in TNA.

His mic skills are truly awful (seriously, check out his TNA promos, fuck me he's bad) and he defintely only had a run because of his popularity. Even when he fueded with Matt, it was a boring storyline and then they were okay, I just never got Hardy. I'm only really sticking with TNA because of Angle, Sting and that but I doubt you care. Will he sort himself out or will he fuck up again? He's basically wrestling's Joey Barton.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm just saying. I have no problems with you. Just after the past few days with you and Danielle going at it, I figured it was a shot at her. If it wasn't I apologize.

It wasnt i know me and her have issues but i think we both just ignore each other now.

I did it on another forum thats why i mentioned it. It seems when ever a girl likes sport their opinions are always right.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:26 PM
hahaha yeah it should be be put in the forum rules haha..and yeah the NWO what i like about that is people sayin thers going to be a new NWO..well thier isnt there could be a stable form but why does it have to be associated to the NWO ..oh its becoz nash is back.....but thas like sayin hardy is back if he they have him join immortal they should change the name from immortal to the hardy boys :/

Well i get discussing who will be in a new faction but not when its unrealistic. I mean some of the names that had been thrown together was just moronic.

I mean keep speculation realistic. If i were to say that Junk Yard Dog was going to be returning from beyond the grave and joining NWO it would be more realistic then some of these lists.

Yeah and all this Nash talks i do like as im a fan of his because he was the guy when i was growning up watching WWE but alot of these guys only know him from TNA and its like... ok? thats your opinion is it?

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 06:27 PM

To be fair, it does happen with her the most. She's a female, we have many bachelors on here, so I'm not surprised. She's not exactly hideous.

I hate when people in general say Cena can't wrestle. He already proved people wrong in his matches with Shawn Michaels, Bobby Lashley, and CM Punk so I don't understand how he "can't" wrestle.

He really impressed me against Punk, I missed the Lashley one and he did do well against Michaels. He should do it more often, I still won't root for him simply for the ideal (Character Wise) he represents, but sure as hell respect him.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 06:29 PM
His mic skills are truly awful (seriously, check out his TNA promos, fuck me he's bad) and he defintely only had a run because of his popularity. Even when he fueded with Matt, it was a boring storyline and then they were okay, I just never got Hardy. I'm only really sticking with TNA because of Angle, Sting and that but I doubt you care. Will he sort himself out or will he fuck up again? He's basically wrestling's Joey Barton.

I know, the risks are the main thing, like if WWE let Jomo do more he would gain more fans. I really like Angle, I think either him, Benoit or Jericho is the best wrestler ever as an all rounder with Wrestling ability being their best attribute and I'll throw Eddie G in there aswell. I also used to really like Sting in the WCW days. There storylines are just too messed up for me to follow if I miss a bit, I never know who is face or heel it is tough to keep track haha. And nice on the Joey Barton reference haha, well played sir. I'm guessing you are a Sunderland fan but if not I apologise, Joey Barton has a lot of haters but I for one am a fan of his on the pitch.