PDA

View Full Version : Move Along! Nothing To See Here

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Bodom is cool

hahhahahahahaha:D

Bodom
04-27-2011, 07:58 PM
hahhahahahahaha:D

You know it's true.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-27-2011, 08:07 PM
You know it's true.

Indeed you are sir and not only that your

http://rlv.zcache.com/100_kosher_t_shirt-p235922241292419513qw9y_400.jpg

Bodom
04-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Indeed you are sir and not only that your

http://rlv.zcache.com/100_kosher_t_shirt-p235922241292419513qw9y_400.jpg

The don't call me

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BJsi1-NGQMw/S73LXB5AdlI/AAAAAAAAAAM/O0Q1zUWwdlM/s1600/Hebrew+Hammer.jpg

for nothing.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-27-2011, 08:11 PM
The don't call me

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BJsi1-NGQMw/S73LXB5AdlI/AAAAAAAAAAM/O0Q1zUWwdlM/s1600/Hebrew+Hammer.jpg

for nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2RiI9v3io4

WWTNA Mark
04-27-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm an HBK mark but Shawn Michaels showed immaturity when he purposely over-selled in the Hogan/Michaels dream match at Summerslam.

Rich Cranium
04-27-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm an HBK mark but Shawn Michaels showed immaturity when he purposely over-selled in the Hogan/Michaels dream match at Summerslam.

Maybe it was immature but it was funny as hell!

The New Guy
04-27-2011, 10:10 PM
I don't like the 60 min Iron man match between HBK and Bret Hart at WM 12
HBK spend 30+ min of that match working on Hart's leg and he didn't even cared to sell it. It's a mediocre match for me

:)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-28-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure if this an unpopular opinion but I laugh my ass off every time I watch a video on YouTube and and some clever person states in the comment section "I found this very hard to masturbate to."

hahhahahahaha

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Hey mods, I have a friend request that for some reason I can't accept , when I click add the page get freeze, can you help me?

Bodom
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
You have to go to the person profile and click "add as friend"

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 08:47 PM
You have to go to the person profile and click "add as friend"

OK Thanks Bodom

samoan619
05-02-2011, 03:56 PM
I will drop a few of my unpopular opinions on this thread here and there.. And these are truly my opinions, so let me start with:

1. The Legion of Doom/Road Warriors are overrated
2. Santino is one of the best wrestlers the WWE has right now
3. I like the fact that Raw and Smackdown are two seperate brands
4. Hulkamania was never awesome
5. Jomo doesnt deserve the main title, ever
6. MVP shouldve won the world title during his WWE tenure

MattElder
05-02-2011, 03:59 PM
I will drop a few of my unpopular opinions on this thread here and there.. And these are truly my opinions, so let me start with:

I agree we've these except 5......... If he spends the next 20 years on his mic skills he could be ready ;)

el gabo
05-02-2011, 04:00 PM

Agree with you on 1,3 and 5.

Road Warriors were awesome on the mic though.

Robstar
05-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Lol, the whole point of this thread is to state them, not debate them! ;)

I am a Road Warriors mark, but I have to agree. They were simply something new at the time they started - big, brawling dudes in the ilk of The Wild Samoans but with muscle in place of flab.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Goldberg is one of my favorites no matter what.

el gabo
05-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Vince does have a heart.

TNA's tag division is EXTREMELY overrated.

KJ PUNK
05-02-2011, 04:29 PM
I wish SD! and RAW NEVER had counter interactions. I like them seperate. I don't think that they should go back to doing the whole seperate branded PPVs, but I don't think that SD Superstars should show up on RAW and vice versa. The only time they should interact is on PPVs, but they shouldn't fight against each other except at Bragging Rights (which is the whole point of the PPV, the "Who's better?" aspect, but I digress) and Survivor Series.

samoan619
05-02-2011, 09:08 PM
1. I never liked the Hardy Boys even in the attitude era
2. NWO Wolfpack was cooler than NWO black and white, but NWO Japan was the best
3. Raven's best run was in the WCW
4. Ultimo Dragon > Eddie Guerrero
5. Michael Mcgillicutty wouldve had a great WWE run if they let him wrestle under the Hennig name
6. The day Steve Mongo McMichael joined the Four Horsemen was the day they lost all credibility
7. Booker T is entertaining as a commentator

KJ PUNK
05-02-2011, 10:18 PM
1. I never liked the Hardy Boys even in the attitude era
2. NWO Wolfpack was cooler than NWO black and white, but NWO Japan was the best
3. Raven's best run was in the WCW
4. Ultimo Dragon > Eddie Guerrero
5. Michael Mcgillicutty wouldve had a great WWE run if they let him wrestle under the Hennig name
6. The day Steve Mongo McMichael joined the Four Horsemen was the day they lost all credibility
7. Booker T is entertaining as a commentator

Agreed with the bolded. The Hardys have only be interesting to be when they are involved in Ladder Matches. Like RVD, they're sloppy when they aren't doing spot fests.

samoan619
05-03-2011, 04:14 PM
1. Samoa Joe > AJ Styles
2. Brodus Clay could be everything the WWE wanted from Tazz plus height and weight
3. I like fake monster characters like Boogeyman, Papa Shango, Deadman Undertaker, and Gronda (see my avatar)
4. Rugged Ronny Garvin has the greatest stomp maneuver in the history of wrestling
5. Scary Sherri Martel was sexy as hell
6. Striking finishers > Grapple finishers
7. Japanese Puro and Mexican Lucha Libre is more entertaining than American wrestling (yet I watch more WWE and TNA than the two)
8. William Regal > Nigel Mcguinness
9. Honky Tonk Man was a horrible excuse for an Intercontinental champion (especially for how long he held it)
10. Sable and Debra Mcmichael are not sexy (that flat booty committee)

clrj3514
05-03-2011, 06:21 PM
1. AJ Styles is not a spot monkey & is possibly the best wrestler who recieves national exposure.
2. We wrestling fans are whiney brats. Turn off the TV if you don't want to see the product.
3. To me, CM Punk is not the god the IWC makes him out to be & his GTS looks weak as of late.
4. People complain when guys like Cena & Orton go through their signature moves. EVERY wrestler has signature moves.
5. Also, when guys like Cena & Orton "hulk up" people whine. It's been going on as long as pro wrestling's been around.
6. WWE viewers don't like the fact that big, muscular guys usually win. In real life, a big guy is probably gonna squash a little dude.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 06:23 PM
1. AJ Styles is not a spot monkey & is possibly the best wrestler who recieves national exposure.
2. We wrestling fans are whiney brats. Turn off the TV if you don't want to see the product.
3. To me, CM Punk is not the god the IWC makes him out to be & his GTS looks weak as of late.
4. People complain when guys like Cena & Orton go through their signature moves. EVERY wrestler has signature moves.
5. Also, when guys like Cena & Orton "hulk up" people whine. It's been going on as long as pro wrestling's been around.
6. WWE viewers don't like the fact that big, muscular guys usually win. In real life, a big guy is probably gonna squash a little dude.

I agree with every single one of these.

TheBeardOfZeus
05-03-2011, 06:41 PM
1) I hate how everyone feels that you should like one specific thing
2) I really enjoy The Big Show
3) I adore Santino
4) I think The Miz is decent in the ring
5) I really enjoy PG

samoan619
05-03-2011, 06:48 PM

1) I hate how everyone feels that you should like one specific thing
2) I really enjoy The Big Show
3) I adore Santino
4) I think The Miz is decent in the ring
5) I really enjoy PG

I agree with all thats bolded.. Well I dont "adore" Santino, but I know he's one of the best the WWE has right now..

TheBeardOfZeus
05-03-2011, 06:56 PM
[/B]

[/B]

I agree with all thats bolded.. Well I dont "adore" Santino, but I know he's one of the best the WWE has right now..

I don't mean it in a beautiful way, but he is so awesome.

samoan619
05-03-2011, 07:02 PM
I don't mean it in a beautiful way, but he is so awesome.

Yeah I knew what you meant lolol.. I was kinda ribbing myself about it, because "adore" really isnt in my vocabulary unless its either my kids or beautiful women lol..

Arron Manchester DEE
05-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi, despite being a follower here for the last few years I have only JUST got round to joining the forums.

I've posted my first ever blog which to be honest was the only reason I joined (so I could air my thoughts).

Unfortunately my blog won't show up in the blog section and on my profile it says "number of blogs - 0." At the top of my blog next to the title it has an icon with a cross which says "moderated blog." Does this mean it has to be reviewed by a mod before it's allowed on?

Please let me know either way guys...:confused:

Bodom
05-07-2011, 12:49 PM
All blogs are approved or rejected by our Administrator.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Hi, despite being a follower here for the last few years I have only JUST got round to joining the forums.

I've posted my first ever blog which to be honest was the only reason I joined (so I could air my thoughts).

Unfortunately my blog won't show up in the blog section and on my profile it says "number of blogs - 0." At the top of my blog next to the title it has an icon with a cross which says "moderated blog." Does this mean it has to be reviewed by a mod before it's allowed on?

Please let me know either way guys...:confused:

Arron good to see you again i used to run The TNA Group on Facebook

Arron Manchester DEE
05-07-2011, 02:07 PM
All blogs are approved or rejected by our Administrator.
OK, then how long does this usually take and how do you know if it's approved or not? No information on any of this ????

Arron Manchester DEE
05-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Arron good to see you again i used to run The TNA Group on Facebook
Hey Kev... you alright mate? Not checked that group in aaaaages! But then I'm hardly ever on Facebook anymore - it's too much drama on there ha!

Hope all is well

Bodom
05-07-2011, 02:14 PM
OK, then how long does this usually take and how do you know if it's approved or not? No information on any of this ????

Here's his profile. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?2-Frank

Send him a PM and ask him directly. He's good at responding to messages within 24 hours. I wish there was more I could do to help you, but unfortunately this is the most I can do within my power.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey Kev... you alright mate? Not checked that group in aaaaages! But then I'm hardly ever on Facebook anymore - it's too much drama on there ha!

Hope all is well

i closed the group, no one was posting anymore so I came here to postwhore

MattElder
05-08-2011, 01:49 AM
hey dude! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^look up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ at the big blue writing^^^ go on click it you know you want to ;)

samoan619
05-08-2011, 12:41 PM
1. Bob Holly was never main event material
2. Michael P.S. Hayes needs to be fired immediately
3. Arn Anderson was the best of the Horsemen (I dont consider the second half of the 90s members as Horsemen)
4. Roddy Piper was great at promos but his ring work just made up to par
5. I miss the Survivor Series when they would make teams of random wrestlers and give them names like Snuka's Savages and such
6. When Macho Man started wearing the neon cowboy hats and jackets, he didnt seem so Macho anymore (NWO Savage was the best Savage)
7. Tajiri vs Supercrazy was the best match in ECW history
8. La Parka deserved a better spot in the WCW

HeelTurn
05-08-2011, 01:06 PM
1] The Dudley Boyz were overrated.
2] Kane is a much better wrestler than people credit him for, and is arguably the best and most convincing monster character in wrestling.
3] Mickie James was the hottest diva of all time.
4] Lita was a very sloppy wrestler, and if it wasnt for her high flying moves nobody would have cared.
5] Cena was and still is better than Batista and Orton.

JourdyMaverickOakley
05-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Even though im not a massive Cena fan, and idolized the rock in his day, i want Cena to beat him come Mania, rock has no place is wrestling anymore..

Deadman
05-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Unpopular opinion or not, I always thought Batista was rubbish.

He was so overrated, his wrestling ring work was shoddy at best. But just as a person I thought he was a bit of a douche.

I can believe they even contemplated him going over Taker at WM 23.

Oh, and I loved Umaga.

But absolutely I cannot stand Ric Flair, he just destroyed his legacy going on too long, and his current stint in TNA is just horrible.

Arron Manchester DEE
05-09-2011, 08:21 AM
I wish there was more I could do to help you, but unfortunately this is the most I can do within my power.
Cheers mate. I've messaged him regarding it and was just waiting a reply. I'm not holding my breath though because after logging in now, I went to check on my blog to see if anything had changed and it has been deleted by someone!?! It doesn't even show up in the options where you can search moderated/awaiting/deleted etc blogs! :mad:
I don't know if this is a site fault or someones idea of a joke but it's not a very good first impression :( It only took me 10 minutes to think about and write but it's not about the amount of time, it's the fact that someone seems to be having a laugh at my expense. Don't think I'll bother again now but cheers for your help anyway.

hey dude! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^look up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ at the big blue writing^^^ go on click it you know you want to ;)
Thanks for pointing it out to me mate... would've loved to get involved but doubt I'll be staying around here now. Cheers though.

@TheKevinBrand...
Checked through a lot of your posts today and you've certainly come on since the TND group! Ahh well, I'll keep checking in on your blogs regardless. Laters mate.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-09-2011, 08:31 AM
@TheKevinBrand...
Checked through a lot of your posts today and you've certainly come on since the TND group! Ahh well, I'll keep checking in on your blogs regardless. Laters mate.

cheers mate!

TheMadThinker
05-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Karen and Jeff Jarrett on TNA are probably the best thing the show has going for it. Their segments are such train wrecks it actually comes across as entertaining.

TheMadThinker
05-12-2011, 03:29 AM
5. Scary Sherri Martel was sexy as hell

This made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

tad locust
05-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Here are some of mine
1.JBL is one of the greatest WWE champs of the past decade
2.Sean Waltman is one of the most underated wrestlers of all time
3.ROH is highly overated
4.Sin Cara is overated and overhyped
5.The NWO storyline was lame
6.The Invasion storyline was fairly decent
7.Brand Exclusive PPVs were a good thing
8.The ''Golden Era'' of WWE was terrible
9.The Attitude Era should have began in the early 90s

SnaggleTooth
05-12-2011, 06:23 AM
1) The PG wrestling era of the 80's sucked just as bad as the PG-13 era does today, which in turn sucks just as much as the Attitude era did, although the presentation of the product has significantly improved over time.

2) You can't make big money in wrestling without being a politicking opportunist.

3) The Big Boss Man was underrated.

4) Most women in wrestling get molded into forgettable stereotypes.

5) Every wrestler has a 'I pooped myself' story.

6) I will never again buy front row floor seats to a wrestling show because performing wrestlers smell extremely bad when you get too close to them.

7) The current state of titles and divisions (in both WWE and TNA) is confusing and stupid.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-12-2011, 06:31 AM
DDP was always my favourite wrestler no matter what others thought of his lame gimmick

MattElder
05-12-2011, 07:17 AM
I cannot abide Rick Flair! I think he is the most over rated guy in History

I think Eddie more popular since he died

clrj3514
05-12-2011, 04:04 PM
2] Kane is a much better wrestler than people credit him for, and is arguably the best and most convincing monster character in wrestling.

Kane with his mask was one scary dude!

samoan619
05-12-2011, 06:09 PM
1. Jimmy Hart was a horrible manager, yeah he had some successful people under his belt, but they were talkers themselves it had nothing to do with Jimmy
2. The Intercontinental Championship meant more than the World Championship back in the 80s-90s
3. The best ladder match was at Wrestlemania XXIV when CM Punk won for the first time..
4. Vader in Japan and WCW was great, Vader in WWF was a snorefest
5. I see a lot of people on here comparing Cole and Heenan.. Michael Cole is nothing like Bobby Heenan, Heenan was effortlessly hillarious, Cole comes off as trying too hard..
6. I dont know what they got planned for Awesome Kong/Kharma but I dont like what im seeing right now, they couldve done a lot more as I would rather see her wrestle than make these appearances..
7. I said it once earlier and Ill say it again because I really feel this way, FIRE MICHAEL PS HAYES

tad locust
05-13-2011, 02:37 AM
A few more of mine
1.The Wrestling Observer Awards are a joke
2.Bret Hart was better as a heel then a face
3.Billy Gunn should've been WWF champ during the Attitude Era
4.RAW in 2003 was entertaining
5.Austin should've faced Hogan at WM18 instead of Rock

JourdyMaverickOakley
05-13-2011, 01:40 PM
1. The biker Undertaker was better than supernatural taker.
2. After returning, Shawn Michaels should of had more than world 1 title run.
3. Chris Benoit should be in the hall of fame for the performer he was
4. Since The Rocks return, the more people have criticized Cena, the more ive liked him (Rock was one of my heroes)
5. CM Punk would of been better in the attitude era, than in todays WWE
6. Miz is actually entertaining

Leggo
05-13-2011, 02:29 PM
1. Ted dibiase, orndorff and mr perfect should have held the wwe title.

2. Brother love was awful

3. Boogeyman was a crap gimmick

4. The rockers deserved to hold the belts

5. Rick flair should have stopped wrestling back in 2006

Non wrestling...

Lockes death in LOST was crap!

JourdyMaverickOakley
05-13-2011, 02:39 PM
This is probably the most unpopular opinion of them all...

I actually like RVD's TNA theme !

WWTNA Mark
05-13-2011, 02:51 PM
1. I like Jeff Hardy's TNA themes.
2. Triple H is really that damn good.
3. I was always a Matt Hardy fan out of the Hardys.
4. The X Division is better then the WCW Crusierweight Division
5. The Rock out-shined Stone Cold in the Attitude Era.
6. Bully Ray could be TNA World Champion
7. I'll prefer Kurt Angle's TNA matches then his matches in WWE.
8. ECW is overrated.
9. Raven influenced a lot of people with his dark, mysterious character, not Undertaker.
10. John Cena can wrestle no matter what anybody says.

samoan619
05-13-2011, 03:13 PM
1. VKM knows what he is doing, and he is the smartest man in the business
2. I love Pro-Wrestling now more than I ever have, I actually feel that the shows and matches are a lot better than the past 20 years
3. I could never like 2 Cold Scorpio because of his attire
4. The Beverly Brothers had a great theme back in WWF.. It reminded me of a level on Sonic The Hedgehog (Genesis) lol
5. Wrestling theme songs sucked since theyve incorporated actual songs from music acts.. I miss the originality of their own theme..
6. Knockouts, I mean actual knockouts should be incorporated in singles matches, i.e. striking finisher + 10 count = winner by KO, and that also gets rid of wrestlers laying down on the floor for 30 seconds - 3 minutes
7. They need to stop talking about Eve Torres and her Jiujitsu background because when she even tries to use a little in the ring it comes off as sloppy, just because u train in a martial art doesnt mean you're gonna be a master, look at all the failed boxers, mma, and amateur wrestlers who train their whole lives and never make it..
8. The Chokeslam, The Playmaker, Paydirt, Truth Hurts, Styles Clash, Angle Slam, Twist of Fate, Hogan Leg Drop, The Heart Punch, The Cobra, The Canadian Destroyer, Mason Ryan's Sitdown Rock Bottom, and the Acid Drop are horrible finishers

samoan619
05-13-2011, 03:17 PM
I agree with everything thats bolded

A few more of mine
1.The Wrestling Observer Awards are a joke
2.Bret Hart was better as a heel then a face
3.Billy Gunn should've been WWF champ during the Attitude Era
4.RAW in 2003 was entertaining
5.Austin should've faced Hogan at WM18 instead of Rock

1. The biker Undertaker was better than supernatural taker.
2. After returning, Shawn Michaels should of had more than world 1 title run.
3. Chris Benoit should be in the hall of fame for the performer he was
4. Since The Rocks return, the more people have criticized Cena, the more ive liked him (Rock was one of my heroes)
5. CM Punk would of been better in the attitude era, than in todays WWE
6. Miz is actually entertaining

1. Ted dibiase, orndorff and mr perfect should have held the wwe title.

2. Brother love was awful

3. Boogeyman was a crap gimmick

4. The rockers deserved to hold the belts

5. Rick flair should have stopped wrestling back in 2006

Non wrestling...

Lockes death in LOST was crap!

1. I like Jeff Hardy's TNA themes.
2. Triple H is really that damn good.
3. I was always a Matt Hardy fan out of the Hardys.
4. The X Division is better then the WCW Crusierweight Division
5. The Rock out-shined Stone Cold in the Attitude Era.
6. Bully Ray could be TNA World Champion
7. I'll prefer Kurt Angle's TNA matches then his matches in WWE.
8. ECW is overrated.
9. Raven influenced a lot of people with his dark, mysterious character, not Undertaker.
10. John Cena can wrestle no matter what anybody says.

TheMadThinker
05-13-2011, 11:51 PM
5. Wrestling theme songs sucked since theyve incorporated actual songs from music acts.. I miss the originality of their own theme..

Yeah, it is a shame because WWE and even WCW were great at producing catchy instrumental theme songs. On the other hand TNA really sucks at it. They should fire whoever is producing that noise pollution they have. I think I read somewhere it was Dixie’s husband.

North Vegas Benny
05-13-2011, 11:57 PM
I never liked Eddie Guerrero when he was in WCW. But I still wore a LWO shirt just because I'm mexican.

TheMadThinker
05-14-2011, 12:00 AM
8. The Chokeslam, The Playmaker, Paydirt, Truth Hurts, Styles Clash, Angle Slam, Twist of Fate, Hogan Leg Drop, The Heart Punch, The Cobra, The Canadian Destroyer, Mason Ryan's Sitdown Rock Bottom, and the Acid Drop are horrible finishers

I agree with you on all counts except for the choke slam. If it is delivered with enough intensity it can sell as a finisher.

The Giant in his WCW days, Psycho Sid, and Scott Hall before he made it a parody of The Giant delivered it with enough intensity to close a match.

TheMadThinker
05-14-2011, 12:13 AM
1. Hulk Hogan was a better actor in No Holds Barred than John Cena was in The Marine.

2. No Holds Barred was a better movie than The Marine, although they were both awful movies.

samoan619
05-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Yeah, it is a shame because WWE and even WCW were great at producing catchy instrumental theme songs. On the other hand TNA really sucks at it. They should fire whoever is producing that noise pollution they have. I think I read somewhere it was Dixie’s husband.

I really miss those themes, the good ol days lolol

I never liked Eddie Guerrero when he was in WCW. But I still wore a LWO shirt just because I'm mexican.

I didnt like Eddie till the WWE when he cut the mullet off lolol, I didnt like him in WCW either BUT the three matches ive seen him live for WCW were hands down the matches of the night.. He stole the show at Bash At the Beach in San Diego..

I agree with you on all counts except for the choke slam. If it is delivered with enough intensity it can sell as a finisher.
The Giant in his WCW days, Psycho Sid, and Scott Hall before he made it a parody of The Giant delivered it with enough intensity to close a match.
I used to really like the chokeslam, but so many big men use it that it watered down for me.. I do remember some greatly delivered chokeslams, I just think the big men could do so much more, its like the go-to move for giants..

1. Hulk Hogan was a better actor in No Holds Barred than John Cena was in The Marine.

2. No Holds Barred was a better movie than The Marine, although they were both awful movies.

Bolded because I agree to this..

Automatic
05-15-2011, 12:54 PM
I can't stand Anarquia's voice, it's unbearable, i can't understand how people can sit and listen to him, not willing to cut their ears off.

Manabu
05-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Having a small problem, whenever I try to accept my friend requests it just says "saving changes" over and over again and none of my friends are accepted
could someone tell me how to sort this out?
sorry if it's already been posted

Bodom
05-16-2011, 01:58 PM
A way around that is to go to the users profile who sent you the friend request and click "add as friend"

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-16-2011, 02:51 PM
I dont think I'll need to know how to use the add friends button anytime soon, it seems some people are drinking out of the "lets hate on IPEEINTHESHOWER water" today. It happens, apparently all the flood water from the Mississippi river is contaminated.:D

MattElder
05-16-2011, 04:38 PM
I dont think I'll need to know how to use the add friends button anytime soon, it seems some people are drinking out of the "lets hate on IPEEINTHESHOWER water" today. It happens, apparently all the flood water from the Mississippi river is contaminated.:D

Stick to the porn and beer my firend all shall become clear.......ish!

samoan619
05-18-2011, 12:36 AM
1. Kevin Nash is responsible for killing the WCW, Vince Russo just helped bury it away
2. Scott Steiner before 2001 was one of the greatest in ring workers ever
3. Ive always hated the Big Bossman character ever since I was a kid which made me never care for any of his other personalities
4. Smash (Barry Darsow) was my favorite out of Demolition
5. I thought Bryan Adam's Hawaiian Crush character was dope and my favorite persona from him
6. William Regal shouldve held a world title in WWE or WCW
7. Greg The Hammer Valentine and Rugged Ronnie Garvin were wrestlers I rooted for growing up, and no one else I knew felt the same lol
8. I couldnt stand the Headbangers tag team
9. I didnt like Jeff Jarrett till TNA
10. Bret Hart's greatest matches were with Mr Perfect, now that was a show

Leggo
05-18-2011, 12:47 AM
@Sammy

Bret v perfect, summerslam 91 or 92 (can't remember), for IC belt is by far one of my favourite matches!

samoan619
05-18-2011, 12:49 AM
@Sammy

Bret v perfect, summerslam 91 or 92 (can't remember), for IC belt is by far one of my favourite matches!

Add another notch to our what we have in common belt.. The 3 Amigos FTW!!

Leggo
05-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Add another notch to our what we have in common belt.. The 3 Amigos FTW!!

Yeah, lol... I may need another fix of your "stories from the past" again soon. Virgil, slick and friends!!!

TheMadThinker
05-18-2011, 01:08 AM
Looking back the Undertakers original look and ring attire was mostly ridiculous. I cannot believe I thought it was intimidating back in the early 90’s

tad locust
05-18-2011, 01:30 AM
1.WCW putting Sting in the NWO was stupid
2.Rey Mystrerio was a boring and forgettable world champ
3.Marc Mero was underated
4.Perry Saturn was hugely underutilized in WWE
5.The MITB concept is getting old

KJ PUNK
05-18-2011, 01:45 AM
1.WCW putting Sting in the NWO was stupid
2.Rey Mystrerio was a boring and forgettable world champ
3.Marc Mero was underated
4.Perry Saturn was hugely underutilized in WWE
5.The MITB concept is getting old

Completely agree on Sting in the nWo. He spends a good year being the "lone wolf" and being betrayed by his friends, then all of a sudden he joins forces with some of the people who he'd vowed to fight against? He never should've abandoned the lone wolf gimmick and never should've started talking again. And I was a HUGE Sting mark back in the day (even cut my hair like his during his "surfer" gimmick as a kid).

Jeff Jarrett's Slap Nuts routine was/is the only thing I've ever liked that he's done and it's a phrase that I use to this day.

TheMadThinker
05-22-2011, 07:47 PM
90% of the stuff on The History Channel is garbage. 5000 years of recorded human history and we have been reduced to watching Swamp People and Ice Road Truckers.

VanHooliganX
05-22-2011, 08:02 PM
1. Jeff Hardy = Overrated
2. I really miss watching Chris Benoit wrestle
3. Yoshi Tatsu has an awesome song lol

68wPayne
05-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Raven had the best music in the history of WCW
Having Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff characters in TNA is a smart move (giving them actual power, not a smart move)
The top 3 most underutilized people in the history of wrestling were Perry Saturn, Bam Bam Bigelow, and William Regal
Coors Light > Bud Light
Corona tastes like piss

clrj3514
05-22-2011, 08:41 PM
90% of the stuff on The History Channel is garbage. 5000 years of recorded human history and we have been reduced to watching Swamp People and Ice Road Truckers.

I like Swamp People but it doesn't belong on History Channel.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Raven had the best music in the history of WCW
Having Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff characters in TNA is a smart move (giving them actual power, not a smart move)
The top 3 most underutilized people in the history of wrestling were Perry Saturn, Bam Bam Bigelow, and William Regal
Coors Light > Bud Light
Corona tastes like piss

amen brother. I love

http://www.beer-universe.com/images/articles/270/Coors%20Light%20Bottle%20and%20Can.jpg

Robstar
05-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Light beer? What's that?

Polly-Pablo
05-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Light beer? What's that?

It's what the Americans drink Rob.....honestly, you won't like it, it's like toy beer....:p

SnaggleTooth
05-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Light beer? What's that?

You know those sparkling waters with a hint of flavor? That.

I don't drink often, but when I do... it's not light beer.

68wPayne
05-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Coors Light is my favorite lite beer, however my favorite beer is Guinness Draught, that shit is the straight up bomb diggity. If Guinness had an entrance music it would be Dolph Ziggler's I Am Perfection

North Vegas Benny
05-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /community/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ewrestlingnews.com Port 80

On some of the threads I try to get into this comes up can anyone tell me why ?

SilverGhost
05-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Oh! You can ignore that. That sometimes happens. Refresh and you will be fine. Sometimes the net traffic can get the better of us.

North Vegas Benny
05-23-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh! You can ignore that. That sometimes happens. Refresh and you will be fine. Sometimes the net traffic can get the better of us.

Thats not working. Its only happening on the say goodbye to wallyman thread, I can view the first page but when I try to go to any other page on there I get that forbidden thing. It has happened on 1 other post a couple months ago, but I can't remember what thread it was.

SilverGhost
05-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Thats not working. Its only happening on the say goodbye to wallyman thread, I can view the first page but when I try to go to any other page on there I get that forbidden thing. It has happened on 1 other post a couple months ago, but I can't remember what thread it was.

Hmm...give it some time. That will go away soon.

skanky
05-23-2011, 10:05 AM
I get that on the wallyman thread also.

thejman93
05-23-2011, 10:09 AM
I get that on the wallyman thread also.

So do I...

Rich Cranium
05-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Someone told me it was because the OP contained too many dots in the thread title which appears to be the case whenever I get this. Ewrestlingnews.... <----Too many dots.

thejman93
05-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Someone told me it was because the OP contained too many dots in the thread title which appears to be the case whenever I get this. Ewrestlingnews.... <----Too many dots.

.................................................. .............................:D:p

el gabo
05-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Coors Light is my favorite lite beer, however my favorite beer is Guinness Draught, that shit is the straight up bomb diggity. If Guinness had an entrance music it would be Dolph Ziggler's I Am Perfection

A man's beer.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=810522450230&id=7c87ef964b8c0317f11f930195a943b2

You're welcome.

And Coors light is water.

maar13
05-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Unpopular opinion #1: Given the time: Eve Torres has the potential to become #1 diva of all time, she can wrestle...yep, I say it.
Unpopular opinion #2: Kurt Angle is not that great of a wrestler and I blame him the most for the missconception that Jonhn Cen has a man that can't wreslte (although Cena didn't help a lot either) for making him look bad on purpose.
Unpopular opinion #3: The Undertaker's Ministry of Darkness was The Coolest angle he has ever had, he was a badass, damn sick leader, too over the top? Yes, but that was what made him so cool, until it became the Corporate Ministry.
Unpopular opinion #4: I miss Chris Benoit-The Wrestler-He was the greatest technical wrestler therw was, no charisma if you will, but he was better than Kurt, HBK, Hart (both of them) and anyone else combined, that S. O. B. could wrestle.
Unpopular opinion #5: Chris Masters and Ted DiBIase would be great Main eventers.
Unpopular opinion #6: The Pope sucks, he is a bad imitation of the Rock when he was starting a s The Rock.
Unpopular opinion #7: Trish Stratus is way overrated, Lita was the real deal and the greatest female wrestler from the Attitude Era.
Unpopular opinion #8: Never, never have liked Hulk Hogan's character, face or heel. Recognize what he has done with it, but have never actually liked it.
Unpopular opinion #9: Don't like Mr. Anderson.
Unpopular opinion #10: James Storm should be World Champion.

KJ PUNK
05-23-2011, 06:13 PM
I hate Goldberg and wish he never comes back on TV. I still blame him for ending Bret Hart's career too early.

HCollins-TNA1
05-24-2011, 12:58 PM
On some of the threads I try to get into this comes up can anyone tell me why ?

That has happen several times to me... esp when not signed one while reading and trying to navigate tot the 2nd page.... I think it just a server issue or something????

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-24-2011, 10:30 PM
ummm this just happened to me too mmkay.

Bodom
05-24-2011, 10:36 PM
What thread was it?

Tommy Thunder
05-24-2011, 10:36 PM
I've had the problem too.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-24-2011, 10:41 PM
What thread was it?

You're the New Head of WWE Films..

Bodom
05-24-2011, 10:43 PM
You're the New Head of WWE Films..

Try it now?

Rich Cranium
05-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Try it now?

Is it the too many periods deal? .............

Bodom
05-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Is it the too many periods deal? .............

I'm not sure. There were only about 3 periods, so many any amount of periods in the thread title screws it up?

xAzureSkye
05-27-2011, 11:03 AM
I cant visit any thread.. it says
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /community/showthread.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

el gabo
05-27-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure. There were only about 3 periods, so many any amount of periods in the thread title screws it up?

Same thing happened in thread SG started which has about 5 periods also so I think it might be that.

Bodom
05-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Same thing happened in thread SG started which has about 5 periods also so I think it might be that.

I blame SG for that.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-27-2011, 05:38 PM
I blame SG for that.

Damn right you do.

KJ PUNK
05-28-2011, 11:48 AM
I like the Bella Twins.

Bodom
05-28-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm awesome.

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 12:36 PM
I hate Goldberg and wish he never comes back on TV. I still blame him for ending Bret Hart's career too early.

To be fair, you can't really blame Goldberg for ending Bret Hart's career.

SESAfro
05-28-2011, 01:15 PM
William Regal should have been a World Champion.

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 01:18 PM
William Regal should have been a World Champion.

This isn't unpopular, its the truth. ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Its Soccer not football.:D

xAzureSkye
05-28-2011, 05:21 PM
I blame the person who hacked Kurt Angle's Twitter

RomanFlare
05-28-2011, 05:21 PM
A man's beer.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=810522450230&id=7c87ef964b8c0317f11f930195a943b2

You're welcome.

And Coors light is water.

HEINEKEN! That's delicious squared, son.

SnaggleTooth
05-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Its Povertyball not football or soccer.:D

I've discovered saying this brings out the goodwill in many people.

Automatic
05-28-2011, 06:23 PM
I've discovered saying this brings out the goodwill in many people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QCBF3h_tM

You've got that right.

OOOH IMMA GAWD.

SESAfro
05-28-2011, 06:30 PM
HEINEKEN! That's delicious squared, son.
All alcohol is disgusting.

chunkkynutzzz
05-28-2011, 10:09 PM
JTG Would be Great Givin a Hell Turn and a push ...I really do think this.
And The PG era is Great for business and will be even better when it transitions into a New Attitude era With orton kickin skulls and undertaker sacrificing (he will be old but he can make a evil wrestler to continue his work)...
.... and umm Macho Man was Overrated come on son..

Slacks
05-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Lime Beer is for fags

http://dailypostal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/COLBERT-GAY.jpg

68wPayne
05-30-2011, 11:32 PM
Whiskey is the king of hard liquor

Sweet tea is the greatest beverage ever

Tea from above the Mason Dixon Line is horrible. I had "sweet tea" in Jersey once, the propiators of that establishment should be assassinated promptly.

Most Cena haters are just on the bandwagon the same way when Triple H held the best everyone hated his ass too because he "slept his way to the top" or whatever. Haters gonna hate (I don't like Cena, don't dislike him, just indifferent...great promos though)

I hate Randy Orton because he is a coward who went AWOL from his obligation.

Bob Dylan sucks

thats it for now.

tad locust
05-30-2011, 11:43 PM
More of mine'
Evan Bourne is overated
Hip Hop Music is terrible
MMA is overated
The 80s was a terrible decade
Social Networking is lame and narcissistic
WWEs incarnation of the NWO was decent
The Grammys are a joke

RomanFlare
05-31-2011, 04:29 PM
I blame SG

Fixed.LikeAChamp

No_1eddiefan
06-01-2011, 03:08 AM
This is happening to me in my own 'If I were Vince McMahon.....' thread in the booker threads, but only on page 2?

I realise after reading this that the periods could be the problem, so would I have to start a brand new one to update it as it is a fantasy thread, or is there a solution I can try? Refreshing it didn't work.

xAzureSkye
06-01-2011, 06:43 AM
This is happening to me in my own 'If I were Vince McMahon.....' thread in the booker threads, but only on page 2?

I realise after reading this that the periods could be the problem, so would I have to start a brand new one to update it as it is a fantasy thread, or is there a solution I can try? Refreshing it didn't work.

Same for me, and also Page 2 of the 'Botchamania video was taken down' thread

Unregistered
06-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Hello everyone, As many of you know I started a new job which unfortunately didn't pan out as expected. So, all weekend, Rich Cranium went on a drinking binge and let's just say, I'm one of those people who should not drink!

I want to apologize for being a douche towards Bodom and SG. I also want to apologize to WWTNA for hijacking his JBW thread when I should have left it at the visitor's area. I hope one day my ban is lifted so the chill Rich can postwhore once again now that I have a lot of time on my hands.

OH! El Gabo, you keep asking if I am a war vet? Yes but I don't have PTSD. At least I haven't been diagnosed with it. You know when you are excited about a great job opportunity that is promising and you envision yourself like The Jeffersons, Moving On UP? That was me followed by a letdown turned into a meltdown.

Again, sorry :(

the-rocks-stunner
06-01-2011, 04:05 PM
lmao lift his ban... if it's him

Automatic
06-01-2011, 04:06 PM
How'd you type?

TheBeardOfZeus
06-01-2011, 04:24 PM
DUDE!

I'm glad to hear you're okay, and all the revelations are outstanding!

Miss you already broski, GodMoney for life.

WWTNA Mark
06-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Glad to see you back Rich! Its okay man, I won't hold the hijacking JBW thing against you. Its all good homie! ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
06-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Hello everyone, As many of you know I started a new job which unfortunately didn't pan out as expected. So, all weekend, Rich Cranium went on a drinking binge and let's just say, I'm one of those people who should not drink!

I want to apologize for being a douche towards Bodom and SG. I also want to apologize to WWTNA for hijacking his JBW thread when I should have left it at the visitor's area. I hope one day my ban is lifted so the chill Rich can postwhore once again now that I have a lot of time on my hands.

OH! El Gabo, you keep asking if I am a war vet? Yes but I don't have PTSD. At least I haven't been diagnosed with it. You know when you are excited about a great job opportunity that is promising and you envision yourself like The Jeffersons, Moving On UP? That was me followed by a letdown turned into a meltdown.

good to know you're back

eboy
06-01-2011, 04:37 PM
All Forgiven and its all good rich man

SnaggleTooth
06-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Having the same problem with friends requests. I'll try the workaround.

Oh FYI mods, I just changed my password to incomprehensible gobbedlygook. That was intentional. :p

Unregistered
06-01-2011, 06:36 PM
You guys still have me in the feds?

THEKEVINBRAND
06-01-2011, 06:40 PM
You guys still have me in the feds?

idk i'm only Head of Talent Recruitment in EWNCW

Enforcer23
06-01-2011, 06:46 PM
How'd you type?

thts running threw my head to hahah...cheers to ya man to say sorry

chunkkynutzzz
06-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Lmfao...this is hilarious..
Rich = $

SilverGhost
06-01-2011, 07:44 PM
You have a 10 day ban. But I'll reduce it if you want.

Leggo
06-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Glad all is well my friend, sorry to hear about your job... Chin up china.

Speak soon

el gabo
06-01-2011, 08:20 PM

Sorry to hear about your problem man. I sort of went through the same. I asked because a buddy of mine is a vet and recently came back changed.

Hope it isn't worse than just a binge. Hell I'm going through one myself. Anyways, don't worry I'm pretty sure your ban will be lifted pretty soon.

Take care dude.

Unregistered
06-01-2011, 08:54 PM
You have a 10 day ban. But I'll reduce it if you want.

That would be really cool. Do you accept my apology?

SilverGhost
06-01-2011, 08:56 PM
That would be really cool. Do you accept my apology?

We are good. Can't really be mad.

SilverGhost
06-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I lifted your ban BUT you do need a break from the site.

Rich Cranium
06-01-2011, 09:02 PM
I lifted your ban BUT you do need a break from the site.

I'm back! How long of a break do you suggest?

Edit: I gotta change my damn avatar. Black Sabbath is bringing me bad luck! Damn Devil Music! ;)

SilverGhost
06-01-2011, 09:06 PM
I'm back! How long of a break do you suggest?

Edit: I gotta change my damn avatar. Black Sabbath is bringing me bad luck! Damn Devil Music! ;)

Long enough as you want.

But know this.....I won't be nice the next time.

That goes for everyone.

Robstar
06-01-2011, 09:21 PM
If it's any consolation....I give myself time outs from this site occasionally too. Familiarity sometimes can breed contempt

el gabo
06-01-2011, 11:32 PM
If it's any consolation....I give myself time outs from this site occasionally too. Familiarity sometimes can breed contempt

True. That's why I don't post that much to be honest.

TheMadThinker
06-02-2011, 01:13 AM
I am trying to put all this together: So Rich got drunk after his new job did not work out, had some kind of Charlie Sheen type meltdown, and insulted a couple of moderators in the process which resulted in him getting banned?

Does anybody know what specific action he did to get banned?

Kashdinero
06-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Welcome back, Rich, you old drunk!!

MattElder
06-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Got to tell you Rich im very annoyed! Not at all the characters

BUT at the the fact you posted it all on JBW and got there post count up!!!!

Only Joking my man.....good to see you back, and keep that chin up!

THEKEVINBRAND
06-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Got to tell you Rich im very annoyed! Not at all the characters

BUT at the the fact you posted it all on JBW and got there post count up!!!!

Only Joking my man.....good to see you back, and keep that chin up!

i leave for a few hours on TUesday night i see we're still ahead by a few pages, i come back after this debacle and JBW's post count doubled!

thejman93
06-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Welcome back bud!

RomanFlare
06-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Welcome back bud!

Word ^I'm agreeing

SkinnerWasCool
06-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Go, ahead and ban me, it wouldn't be the first time.
Silverghost chased out an older lady, just because he likes being a deuch. Why? Moderators NOT self indulgent assholes. " oooo I'm a black ninja" really? Get over yourself. So many good, interesting people don't even post here any more because of ass bags like you. But of course you cant take criticism so you ban them, like a little bitch with a skinned knee! Make sure, you delete all of this so people can't read it. I wonder if Ryan Clark knows what an ass hole you and a bunch of your friends are and how you hurt his site and not promote it? You, sir are nothing but a cum stain on the sheet of life!

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 01:59 PM
What's the story behind this?

THEKEVINBRAND
06-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Silverghost chased out an older lady, just because he likes being a deuch. Why? Moderators NOT self indulgent assholes. " oooo I'm a black ninja" really? Get over yourself. So many good, interesting people don't even post here any more because of ass bags like you. But of course you cant take criticism so you ban them, like a little bitch with a skinned knee! Make sure, you delete all of this so people can't read it. I wonder if Ryan Clark knows what an ass hole you and a bunch of your friends are and how you hurt his site and not promote it? You, sir are nothing but a cum stain on the sheet of life!

1. you're being a dick

2. ryan clark doesn't own this site frank does (rc only c&p's the stories)

3. don't ever fuck with a mod (rich cranium got banned for this)

that is all

Leggo
06-02-2011, 02:00 PM

WTF? What's this all about mate?

SkinnerWasCool
06-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Just look at his track record over all the years. You, IPItS, Absolutely Perfect and a bunch others can argue all you want, I enjoy it, but this guy is a MOD. Just stupid, then bans people for nothing, without warning. This site bans a small group of regulars and pushes people out, like it's their own private fraternity. I just think it's sad, and abusive.

SkinnerWasCool
06-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Rich Cranium was a good mod, I don't give a shit if he went off the deep end for a bit. YOU ALL have done deplorable things on this site and don't get punished, and of course will never admit it. Just ONE MOD PLEASE say, yes we have and we should all be sorry for it.

Than I will get ahold of Frank, won't do any good, but it's the right thing to do

" don't fuck with a Mod" see what I mean?!

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Who are the "good, interesting people" who no longer post here? And why did they leave, specifically? Sorry, but I'm just a little lost in all of the generalizations here.

Leggo
06-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Rich Cranium was a good mod, I don't give a shit if he went off the deep end for a bit. YOU ALL have done deplorable things on this site and don't get punished, and of course will never admit it. Just ONE MOD PLEASE say, yes we have and we should all be sorry for it.

Than I will get ahold of Frank, won't do any good, but it's the right thing to do

" don't fuck with a Mod" see what I mean?!

Ok, I get that you're pissed off, but what, where, when, how did all this start? on another thread? explain...

SkinnerWasCool
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
too many to count. Understand, how many people have you talked to or argued with since you started here, that aren't around because they got banned for nothing worse than a mod does, or left from bullying or being picked on? Get the point? Please, just ONE person, say it. say YES it happens, and it shouldn't. Polly, never did anything but got bullied out by a MOD!!

SkinnerWasCool
06-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Polly's Blonde moments: Silverghost antagonized her till she left. sooooo many other times, people are ganged up on also.

CGBigMan
06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
godif you are reffering to wallyman leaving
he as not getting bullied he was making points and when they were argued against in a good way happened he went on his period

seriosly this crap gets old

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Polly's Blonde moments: Silverghost antagonized her till she left. sooooo many other times, people are ganged up on also.
Polly is still here. So, again, I have no clue what you're going on about.

thejman93
06-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Polly is still here. So, again, I have no clue what you're going on about.

This. Polly and SG were goofing around today in fact.

SkinnerWasCool
06-02-2011, 02:19 PM
can ANYONE admit.........oh fuck it! peace!! please ban me, SILVERGHOST sux balls!!

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 02:23 PM
How many aliases do you have, dude? And can we expect appearances from any of your friends or loved ones in this thread? ;)

thejman93
06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
How many aliases do you have, dude? And can we expect appearances from any of your friends or loved ones in this thread? ;)

Please tell me that wasn't Rich?.......

xAzureSkye
06-02-2011, 02:25 PM
He is probably Absolutely perfect or wallyman

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Please tell me that wasn't Rich?.......
Nah, it ain't him. But he was a vet, and he's fucking nuts.

Automatic
06-02-2011, 02:26 PM
This is just ridiculous, but I'll be watching :).

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 02:27 PM
He is probably Absolutely perfect or wallyman
Bingo was his name-o.

Leggo
06-02-2011, 02:28 PM
can ANYONE admit.........oh fuck it! peace!! please ban me, SILVERGHOST sux balls!!

I'm sorry mate, but I've read the Polly's BM thread and it just seems like a bit of friendly banter at most. I really cant see what SG has done wrong. It seems like you have a gripe with SG over something - but I'm not sure what. I assume you are a normal member , and not another member logged on with an alias?

I, and others, really can't see what the problem is... sorry, just saying. Maybe a timeout for a bit would help?

thejman93
06-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Bingo was his name-o.

Well isn' tthat just perfect? See what I did there?

Leggo
06-02-2011, 02:33 PM

You wally man! - see what I did!! lol *sorry, poor effort*

thejman93
06-02-2011, 02:34 PM
You wally man! - see what I did!! lol *sorry, poor effort*

/rimshot...:D:p

eboy
06-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Just look at his track record over all the years. You, IPItS, Absolutely Perfect and a bunch others can argue all you want, I enjoy it, but this guy is a MOD. Just stupid, then bans people for nothing, without warning. This site bans a small group of regulars and pushes people out, like it's their own private fraternity. I just think it's sad, and abusive.

TBH Argueing is all good as long as you dont go too far

SilverGhost
06-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Its good to see you again AbsolutelyPERFECT!

Aww I'm sorry that people DON'T AGREE with you. I'm sorry that YOU ARE A PRICK. You can't say that you weren't because you really were.

How is your lady? I'm guessing not alright because she may told you to rant against me. Tell me....did Grandma get her real bad?

I'm curious.....

Also I apologized to Polly. I'm not a prick like you.

xAzureSkye
06-02-2011, 03:26 PM

No unfortunately i didnt.. im blind

thejman93
06-02-2011, 03:29 PM
No unfortunately i didnt.. im blind

Please tell me you're kidding.......I'll feel like an asshole if your not.....

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 03:33 PM
So the mentally unstable jackass pitched another fit over absolutely nothing? Yeah, that sounds to be about par for the course with him.

I wonder if he's still going to still come around under his Face of Spades account or if he's just going to make yet another alias. I figure the chances of him actually leaving are slim to nil.

thejman93
06-02-2011, 03:36 PM
So the mentally unstable jackass pitched another fit over absolutely nothing? Yeah, that sounds to be about par for the course with him.

I wonder if he's still going to still come around under his Face of Spades account or if he's just going to make yet another alias. I figure the chances of him actually leaving are slim to nil.

This stunt may have gotten him IP banned.

the-rocks-stunner
06-02-2011, 03:43 PM
LEGGOD is bigger than anyone!

Rich Cranium
06-02-2011, 03:55 PM
<----is innocent and is being a good boy :)

Leggo
06-02-2011, 03:57 PM
LEGGOD is bigger than anyone!

I don't know about bigger, but certainly older!!!

SilverGhost
06-02-2011, 03:59 PM
<----is innocent and is being a good boy :)

I can back it up lol

AbsolutelyPERFECT must hate me lol

thejman93
06-02-2011, 04:02 PM
I can back it up lol

Perfect is just batshit crazy.

And Richie, good to hear it my man.

xAzureSkye
06-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Please tell me you're kidding.......I'll feel like an asshole if your not.....

Obviously kidding, it was part of the joke xD

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
This stunt may have gotten him IP banned.
Good. He AbsolutelySUCKS! at everything he does here.

the-rocks-stunner
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
I can back it up lol

maybe he's eric bischoff?

thejman93
06-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Obviously kidding, it was part of the joke xD

use a damn smiley face next time! :D

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 04:15 PM
What's the deal with all of these public meltdowns involving banning requests and such, anyways? It seems to be the hot thing this week on the EWNC streets.

SilverGhost
06-02-2011, 04:17 PM
What's the deal with all of these public meltdowns involving banning requests and such, anyways? It seems to be the hot thing this week on the EWNC streets.

*ban*

lol :)

Automatic
06-02-2011, 04:19 PM

I was wondering that myself too?

SkinnerWasCool
06-02-2011, 04:22 PM
wow! that worked beter than I thought. Stuck in the office on a slow boring day, made for some good entertainment. Talk about paranoid ranters? whew!! Too funny. Good luck kids!

P.S.
Grow a pair Rich, you're better than that!

thejman93
06-02-2011, 04:22 PM

R-Truth kicked their cats!

68wPayne
06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
I'm sorry mate, but I've read the Polly's BM thread and it just seems like a bit of friendly banter at most. I really cant see what SG has done wrong. It seems like you have a gripe with SG over something - but I'm not sure what. I assume you are a normal member , and not another member logged on with an alias?

I, and others, really can't see what the problem is... sorry, just saying. Maybe a timeout for a bit would help?

Sorry but I had to say I laughed my ass off cause I'm in the medical field and everytime I see BM I read it as Bowel Movement

el gabo
06-02-2011, 05:57 PM

Been an interesting one too.

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Been an interesting one too.
Yeah, it certainly hasn't been dull around here.

Robstar
06-02-2011, 06:16 PM
No it's not Rich or wallyman. The guy is obviously a deranged internet troll who can't seem to back up his claims with any sort of facts or examples.

Hey dickhead, don't come here. This is for serious wrestling fans who don't get butthurt at the first hint of bumping into your insecurities. Seeya later AbsolutelyPERFECT

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-02-2011, 06:37 PM
ryan clark doesn't own this site frank does (rc only c&p's the stories)

Ryan was bitching about an "unnamed" site of his on his Facebook and we pretty much deduced that it was EWN. Pretty sure he hates us. Or at least he hates Frank.

Iron Ape
06-02-2011, 06:47 PM
No it's not Rich or wallyman. The guy is obviously a deranged internet troll who can't seem to back up his claims with any sort of facts or examples.

Hey dickhead, don't come here. This is for serious wrestling fans who don't get butthurt at the first hint of bumping into your insecurities. Seeya later AbsolutelyPERFECT
Don't forget to boot his Face of Spades account, too. ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
06-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Ryan was bitching about an "unnamed" site of his on his Facebook and we pretty much deduced that it was EWN. Pretty sure he hates us. Or at least he hates Frank.

good to know, i'll check it out

MattElder
06-03-2011, 02:23 AM
I may get some stick about this, and I'm in know way agreeing with this guy BUT

There is a lot of bitching on this site regarding spelling and grammer, and Wallyman is the obvious example here.

Just wanted to get that off my chest because its the only thing on this forum that gets on my tits, and there is really no need for it.

S.E. Zero
06-03-2011, 04:26 AM
I may get some stick about this, and I'm in know way agreeing with this guy BUT

There is a lot of bitching on this site regarding spelling and grammer, and Wallyman is the obvious example here.

Just wanted to get that off my chest because its the only thing on this forum that gets on my tits, and there is really no need for it.

Yeah....its no not know lol I'm just teasing ya.

P.S. theres always a need for someone to say something to get on someone's tits lol again just teasing ya

S.E. Zero
06-03-2011, 04:34 AM
Also on a semirelated note to the whole ban thing, statitics on the bottom of the forum where the top posters and newest members are shown it states that this forum has over 6,000 members yet less than a thousand are active, what happened to other 5,000+ members? were they banned, left, etc?

This could be in a way what the dude means by abuse of power by mods.I dont agree with what he's saying but if this was related to the reason he was bitching so much it would make sense, dont you think so?

If not then he's just a troll with nothing to do but bitch and moan like all trolls do.

MattElder
06-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Yeah....its no not know lol I'm just teasing ya.

P.S. theres always a need for someone to say something to get on someone's tits lol again just teasing ya

Ive know problem with a bit of piss taking....ive yet to recieve my share of it but in general Wally man got ALOT of shit for it and at times when past ribbing to bullying

Bodom
06-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Most of that "5000" is comprised of spambots. The rest are people who sign up but stick to the blog area or just never make a post on the main board. So when trying to calculate how many human beings there are, that number is nowhere near accurate

On the subject of the number of people who have been banned. You'd be surprised at how few actually have been. You might see that a relatively large number of usernames have been banned, but each username does not always equal one human being.

S.E. Zero
06-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Most of that "5000" is comprised of spambots. The rest are people who sign up but stick to the blog area or just never make a post on the main board. So when trying to calculate how many human beings there are, that number is nowhere near accurate

On the subject of the number of people who have been banned. You'd be surprised at how few actually have been. You might see that a relatively large number of usernames have been banned, but each username does not always equal one human being.

It's cool with me. I care not for bans or any ''mod'' topics, I was just bored around 3 am last night and started reading this.

The fact is Mods are Mods for a reason and they will use the power as they see fit and if that means banning people so be it. There's no point in bitching about it but in my mind as far the ''Don't fuck with a Mod'' thing goes, it is kinda stupid to have that implied fear that if you speak badly about or directly to a Mod you will be banned.

Most mods of other sites I've been in including this one are cool, have a good sense of humor and dont abuse power, so I never quite understood whats this dude's problem is/was; guess he can't handle being on the EWN Forum unless its full of rainbows, butterflies and cotton candy trees so if that's what he wants he can go to LaLa Land and leave EWN unbanned out of his own free will.

eboy
06-03-2011, 01:21 PM
can anyone admit.........oh fuck it! Peace!! Please ban me, silverghost sux balls!!

why asked to be banned thats what i dont get if you dont like it you dont have to log on if people ask to be banned they must be doing it just to take the pissand get a rep

Polly-Pablo
06-03-2011, 01:44 PM
This. Polly and SG were goofing around today in fact.

I am still very much here! Lol.....Polly wasn't 'chased out' by anyone.....me and SG are cool and always have been. Plus, if we weren't, we have enough respect for each other to speak to each other about it and sort it out!

As for the older lady thing?! WTF! I am not an 'older lady' you cheeky young man! Honestly lol.....the cheek:rolleyes:

thejman93
06-03-2011, 01:50 PM
I am still very much here! Lol.....Polly wasn't 'chased out' by anyone.....me and SG are cool and always have been. Plus, if we weren't, we have enough respect for each other to speak to each other about it and sort it out!

As for the older lady thing?! WTF! I am not an 'older lady' you cheeky young man! Honestly lol.....the cheek:rolleyes:

Woahwoahwoah, where did I call you an "older lady" or are you talking to someone else?

Polly-Pablo
06-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Woahwoahwoah, where did I call you an "older lady" or are you talking to someone else?

Not you J-Man! Sorry!

The OP wrote that about me......lol

thejman93
06-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Not you J-Man! Sorry!

The OP wrote that about me......lol

Oh good, well we've already established that he's an ass so it doesn't suprise me.

Polly-Pablo
06-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Oh good, well we've already established that he's an ass so it doesn't suprise me.

Ha ha - don't sit on the fence there, say what you really mean lol

thejman93
06-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Ha ha - don't sit on the fence there, say what you really mean lol

One thing I'll never do is beat around the bush; what you see (or read in this case) is what you get.

xAzureSkye
06-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Im not above moderators, i like to be below them ;)

PandaMassacre
06-03-2011, 03:58 PM
I like being on top... :)

I am only yanking some chains. I have always considered myself an equal to everyone, and I always felt that I could give my opinions without another member bashing me. I actually consider the other Mods to be very nice people an they always have a legitimate reason for their banning. If they never make it clear the first time then there is a 97% chance that they will explain it during a much later time. A majority of the members who have been banned were just cruel an did not respect the other forum posters.

Example:
"I love John Cena! He is so entertaining."

"You are a flipping idiot for liking John Cena. Go jump off a bridge an die."

-----

We look out for people like those, and we take action if it gets out of control. We do not ban people for no reason, and we commonly see people like this emerging from the shadows to get some kind of redemption by trying to turn the other members against us (or in this forum against SilverGhost). I have known SilverGhost since this forum first started an he is a very nice guy, but he knows when to take charge an handle things when he believes that something had gone too far. We love our members. Bodom is questionable. :)

I am just getting tired of this. If somebody slips up I do not out right ban them. I have a long conversation with them about their actions an if I can not reason with them then I will give them a 3 day time out. If I can not fix them then I have no choice but to remove them from the forums for being disrespectful to other members. We are constantly banning spammers, and the worst of the worst among members. Without us you would have every thread being attacked with nudies an horse schlongs. I love you all. xD Including you Rich.. Where ever you are. I am really happy that you came back.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
06-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Without us you would have every thread being attacked with nudies an horse schlongs.

1) I can oblige.:D

2) I come out of the shadows whenever I read horse schlongs. In all fairness the mods in here are more than fair especially with me. I do have my suspicions with Bodom liking my horse pictures too much but I digress. In the famous words of Rodney King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

xAzureSkye
06-03-2011, 04:15 PM

Oooh Panda :o

SilverGhost
06-03-2011, 04:16 PM
I smiled at what Panda wrote lol

SilverGhost
06-03-2011, 04:17 PM
1) I can oblige.:D

2) I come out of the shadows whenever I read horse schlongs. In all fairness the mods in here are more than fair especially with me. I do have my suspicions with Bodom liking my horse pictures too much but I digress. In the famous words of Rodney King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Yeah you would IPITS since you like those kinds of pics xDDD

thejman93
06-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Panda, you had me at "on top".......

Rich Cranium
06-03-2011, 05:55 PM
I know a lot of people on these forums used to have respect for me. I know this for a fact as I was told this on many occasions. But after my little EWN 'skirmish', I think I have lost some of that. My intentions that night were none. It was a case of taking my real life problems into the EWN forums which I regret doing. People are talking about turning members against the forums or leading some kind of verbal revolt when all I can think of is the John Lennon song, 'Give Peace a Chance'.

SnaggleTooth
06-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Who is above moderators?

Goderators.

Bodom
06-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Who is above moderators?

Goderators.

You know what's higher than that? A Black Ninja Moderator ;)

samoan619
06-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Who is above moderators?

Goderators.

LMAO Tell me why I thought that in my head when this thread was first posted.. That is hillarious, I guess great minds think alike..

TheMadThinker
06-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Administrator Frank

SnaggleTooth
06-04-2011, 12:06 AM
You know what's higher than that? A Black Ninja Moderator ;)

You know what's higher than that?

Voltron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZv5Z2Iz_s

Moderators = Pink Lion :p

*facepalm* one day I'll get this message box to work the way I want... but today is not that day

SnaggleTooth
06-04-2011, 12:20 AM
LMAO Tell me why I thought that in my head when this thread was first posted.. That is hillarious, I guess great minds think alike..

Heh-heh. Yeah!

*currently in a straight jacket posting from his padded pee-stained cell and is typing with his big toes*

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Panda, you had me at "on top".......

Damn ninja'd........

thejman93
06-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Damn ninja'd........

Great minds Poll, great minds....

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Great minds Poll, great minds....

Ha ha - this is true my man......but wait....if I'm a girl and Panda is a girl....how the F*** would that work? lol

thejman93
06-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Ha ha - this is true my man......but wait....if I'm a girl and Panda is a girl....how the F*** would that work? lol

IDK, but I'd pay to see it....:D

Sorry, was that a bit much? :o

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 06:20 PM
IDK, but I'd pay to see it....:D
Sorry, was that a bit much? :o

LMAO.......Honesty at it's best.....you have the ability to make me laugh every time I'm on EWN with you!

thejman93
06-04-2011, 06:23 PM
LMAO.......Honesty at it's best.....you have the ability to make me laugh every time I'm on EWN with you!

Thanks, I try to keep this place laughing; espcially after the week we've had.

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks, I try to keep this place laughing; espcially after the week we've had.

Yes it's been a bit....random!

thejman93
06-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Yes it's been a bit....random!

Random is one way to desribe it..

Rich Cranium
06-04-2011, 06:45 PM
I noticed the OP asked to grow a pair. What does he expect me to do? Take my laptop and throw it against the wall? No thank you, it cost me a payday and not the candy bar either! ;)

thejman93
06-04-2011, 06:49 PM
I noticed the OP asked to grow a pair. What does he expect me to do? Take my laptop and throw it against the wall? No thank you, it cost me a payday and not the candy bar either! ;)

Like I pointed out a few pages ago, the OP is an ass... He just says shit to get a rise out of people...

TheMadThinker
06-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Kaitlyn could crush a man to death with her ultra powerful Chun Li like legs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Super_Chun-Li.jpg

RomanFlare
06-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Kaitlyn could crush a man to death with her ultra powerful Chun Li like legs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Super_Chun-Li.jpg

And we'd f***in' enjoy it.

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 08:02 PM
The Beatles are terrible. There, I said it!

That is blasphemy!

Just as well you are American otherwise I'd have questioned your taste in music and lyrical abilities.....as it is, Americans mostly like crap pop- dance-R 'n' B combos which are more like synthesised voice overs, so it doesn't count

IPEEINTHESHOWER
06-04-2011, 08:35 PM
If you don't know the blues... there's no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music.

dres1214
06-04-2011, 08:44 PM
If you don't know the blues... there's no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music.

Now thats wisdom....

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 09:35 PM

And IPITS brings back the wisdom........

Guitar - God's way of saying, there you go, now YOU create something worthwhile

TheMadThinker
06-04-2011, 09:44 PM
People are giving up on Ted DiBiase Jr. too soon. I think he will find a gimmick that suits him one day and become a top star.

Polly-Pablo
06-04-2011, 09:51 PM
People are giving up on Ted DiBiase Jr. too soon. I think he will find a gimmick that suits him one day and become a top star.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

^^^^^That's just my opinion you understand^^^^^

TheMadThinker
06-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

^^^^^That's just my opinion you understand^^^^^

Keep your Pro Cody agenda confined to your own thread. This is the unpopular opinion post. Bag yourself in shame.

SnaggleTooth
06-04-2011, 09:59 PM

*begins to say something*

*walks away*