PDA

View Full Version : Money in the Bank 2012 winner

AWrestlingGod
06-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Money in the Bank is closer who do you think will be in the money in the bank and most of all win the money in the bank, and why.

Raw Money in the Bank:
Jack Swagger Vs Miz Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs R-Truth Vs Kofi Kingston Vs David Otunga Vs Zack Ryder Vs Santino Marella
(Winner) Dolph Ziggler- I think Dolph Ziggler and Swagger will be the last two on the ladder with ziggler knocking him off and winning the Mitb

Smackdown Money in the Bank:
Alberto Del Rio Vs Christian Vs Cody Rhodes Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Wade Barrett Vs Antonio Cesaro Vs Randy Orton Vs Tyson Kidd.
(Winner) Antonio Cesaro (I feel somehow Antonio Cesaro will somehow be the underdog in this match and may use Aksana to seduce John Laurinatis into putting him into the match.

Who do you think will be in it and win.

Tommy Thunder
06-03-2012, 03:58 PM
I think Wade Barrett is a lock to win the Smackdown MITB upon returning, if he's back in time for it. If not, then I think cody Rhodes is in prime position to win it.

As for the Raw briefcase, I think Dolph Ziggler is the prime candidate. The Miz perhaps has an outside chance.

The Hit Man
06-03-2012, 04:05 PM
I don't see the point in having two MITB briefcases when a Smackdown superstar is currently challenging for the Raw World title.

If Barrett is back in time for the match then it will probably be him. If he's not then I can only see either Rhodes or Ziggler. If it turns out to be one of they two then I'd actually like to see them fail in cashing it in.

HeelTurn
06-03-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm expecting there to be a failed cash in this time. So one of the winners may be a former champ, so cashing in and losing won't be as bad.

Mikeyboy7777777
06-03-2012, 04:08 PM
antonio doesn't deserve to win that barrett's been here longer and is main event material antonio just nearly beat tyson kidd who in his right is an awesome but underappreciated competitor maybe next year this will be the year of the barrett barrage

Playboy Stevie V
06-03-2012, 04:16 PM
I like surprises and if it were up to me I would like to see a person win MITB that nobody thought would win. And no I don't mean Santino!

Would love to see Sandow win. Antonio was a good choice too and props to whoever listed him on this thread. Ryback would also be interesting.

But if we are going predictable, as usual, then my best guess is either Barrett, Ziggler or Rhodes.

HeelTurn
06-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I would rather see Barrett return, and earn a one on one match at Summerslam or wherever, I think he is at the stage where he can easily be put into a title match. Cody should win from the SD side in my opinion.

SkilletBoi
06-03-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm expecting there to be a failed cash in this time.

same here but sadly my gut tells me that if it does happen it will be to Ziggler :(

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Realistically i see it this way, if there are MITB matches for both Raw and SD stars.

For Raw, I see Ziggler winning, and a 50/50 chance of him having the first unsuccessful cash in.

As for SD, I see it a few ways. If Barrett is set to be back in time, i see him winning it, but if not, then someone else, anyone else will win it, only for Barrett to come back eventually, and challenge for the briefcase and win it.

AWrestlingGod
06-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Would love to see Sandow win. Antonio was a good choice too and props to whoever listed him on this thread.

Yea I feel like Cody Rhodes, Barrett, or Ziggler would be predictable, and felt that Antonio winning would be a great shocker. Can you imagine Antonio Cesaro wrestling someone after cashing in his mitb, and hitting his swiss death finisher and winning the world title, I would mark out.

Plus I was a huge Claudio Castagnoli fan, so him winning mitb would be awesome

Rockstar83
06-03-2012, 04:54 PM
I see Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett winning hands down. Barrett is really impressive and so is Dolph.

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Not sure about the Raw one, possibly Ziggler.

Smackdown MITB will be won by Wade Barrett.

CricketTragic
06-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Not sure about the Raw one, possibly Ziggler.

Smackdown MITB will be won by Wade Barrett.

Here is a thought no one has posted yet. Jack Swagger wins Raws MITB only for Ziggler to cost him his cash in making him the first failed cash in?

Barrett for Smackdown

Grind_Bastard
06-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Here is a thought no one has posted yet. Jack Swagger wins Raws MITB only for Ziggler to cost him his cash in making him the first failed cash in?

Barrett for Smackdown

I like what I bolded, really.Don't think it'll happen, but it's a nice idea.

I'm also one of those who think Barrett will win if he's back in time, if not, I'd like to see Cesaro winning it, though I think Cody has more chances than AC.

Mr Punk
06-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Imagine if somebody like Evan Bourne or Tyson Kidd was to to do airbourne or somethin off the ladder then Cesaro just like nope and hits a swiss death while there falling down. lol.

CricketTragic
06-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Imagine if somebody like Evan Bourne or Tyson Kidd was to to do airbourne or somethin off the ladder then Cesaro just like nope and hits a swiss death while there falling down. lol.

If it wasnt botched that would be epic

Moose
06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Ill go with Clay, Miz, Otunga, and I know we say it every year but McIntyre. I think if either Clay or Otunga was to win they'd be the first to fail at cashing in. While Miz might get a major push because of the Marine 3 and this can be an excuse to bring him back from the depths of jobber-dom. Lastly,.... well we all feel the same about McIntyre.

Fast Forward to 32:57

http://youtu.be/Q0R2jFh_Dok?t=32m56s

Mr Punk
06-03-2012, 08:45 PM
SD=Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Hunico, Sin Cara, Wade Barret, Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro
Winner=Wade Barret

Raw=Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Otunga, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kane, Miz, Zack Ryder
Winner=Kofi Kingston

SHW
06-03-2012, 09:46 PM
is brand extension not dead?

i mean punk and cena are both on smack! for the summer essentially, and RAW is a super show, so having a RAW and SD! MIB is not going to happen this year.

in terms of winners?

WWE Championship Cash In - Miz

Heavyweight - Kane (i believe his time is winding down and much like Show, VKM will reward him with one final, and brief, title run)

barrett is not a draw, plain and simple, there are A LOT of superstars ahead of him for title runs that are much, much bigger earners...

Y2JLionsault
06-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Barrett definitely, no question. Also Ziggler although I don't want him to win it. I feel like its a cheap way to build a main eventer and I want Ziggler to have the proper old school build like their doing with him now. See him backstage saying he wants to be Orton, he wants to be the top guy and he works hard, whether as a heel or not, to get it.

No_1eddiefan
06-03-2012, 10:48 PM
I'd actually prefer it if Ziggler didn't win the WWE Championship MITB. I think he deserves to win the title without the help of a briefcase. I'd rather Barrett come in and win it, then feud with Punk.

As for the WHC MITB, I'd love Rhodes to win it but I have a feeling they'd give one to a face before a heel turn- they've tended to do it over the years. (Punk, Kane, Bryan) Or maybe even just give it to a face. So I'd say either Sin Cara or Christian. Although I'd prefer Rhodes to win.

PSOjedi
06-04-2012, 06:02 AM
SD MITB winner = Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes
(I would like Barrett as he is really champ material)

On RAW I can see actually only 2 superstars as the MITB winner, as Y2J or Miz won't probably win.
Ziggler or Big Show. All the others are just not ready
Or May be Cena (lol). Mania 29 = The Rock(c) vs Brock Lesnar. Lesnar wins, the Cena cash in and win (problably never happen)

ELNIOJR
06-04-2012, 07:18 AM
My picks are Ziggler and Rhodes!
I think for RAW MITB Ziggler is the obvious/deserving choice.

jordan1995
06-04-2012, 07:24 AM
I think Ziggler needs to win , hes had nothing worth talking about and will begin to lose credibility if he isnt booked strongly in the weeks leading up to it.

I think Cody or Barrett could win the other one , id prefer it to be Barrett if hes back in time.

Steve Austin
06-04-2012, 09:42 AM
RAW: Dolph Ziggler

Smackdown: Wade Barrett

Cabers
06-04-2012, 11:26 AM
I think Wade Barrett is a lock to win the Smackdown MITB upon returning, if he's back in time for it. If not, then I think cody Rhodes is in prime position to win it.

As for the Raw briefcase, I think Dolph Ziggler is the prime candidate. The Miz perhaps has an outside chance.

I am hoping that McIntyre is on that list as well haha

johnnydropkicks
06-04-2012, 12:06 PM
sandow or ziggler I think... if I have to pick I'm gonna go with sandow

Mikeyboy7777777
06-07-2012, 03:07 PM
I am hoping that McIntyre is on that list as well haha

sadly he won't be i hope mcintyre will win a midcard championship soon then whc champ:O they build him up quite good and then just dropped him and now they are failing to build up heels why fix something when it's not broken?

HeelTurn
06-07-2012, 03:58 PM
I can't see Sandow winning since hes still fairly new. I'd be shocked if he does become the Smackdown Money in the Bank winner. It would be a pretty good upset win but I can't picture WWE pushing him to the moon way too soon in his career It would most likely come down to whose on the verge of getting a main event push.

They could wait the full year before cashing it in, but still may be too soon.

HCollins-TNA1
06-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Two of these 4 deserves to win MITB IMHO....
Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, and R-Truth.....
This year I think it time to have one win the title and one lose in his title hopes!!!