PDA

View Full Version : Poster MITB

jelle1809
06-03-2012, 07:20 AM
According to several websites, this will be the poster for Money In The Bank 2012. Just posting it here to see what you guys think of it. I think it is a horrible poster, not becaues of Del Rio, but because of the design of the poster...

Your thoughts?

http://wwesre.ucoz.com/News/t8w6qv.jpg

Tommy Thunder
06-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Looks more like a magazine cover than a ppv poster.

I hope this isn't the actual poster they use. I have no problem with ADR being on it, but that isn't a good promotional poster.

jelle1809
06-03-2012, 07:27 AM
Looks more like a magazine cover than a ppv poster.

I hope this isn't the actual poster they use. I have no problem with ADR being on it, but that isn't a good promotional poster.
The same thing as I was thinking. It is an awful poster.

HeelTurn
06-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Im sure they will change it for the dvd release. They had 2 different posters for last years, and then a different one for the dvd lol.

kersh
06-03-2012, 08:11 AM
will wade barrett be back by then, since he is (was) nailed on to win it

johnnydropkicks
06-03-2012, 08:19 AM
I agree with the general sentiment that this is a terrible poster

SESAfro
06-03-2012, 09:12 AM
The idea behind the poster is wonderful, but execution lacks. I don't know if it's just how it doesn't feel like an actual magazine cover or they didn't fully work with what they are given. WWE needs a new graphic designer quick.

HeelTurn
06-03-2012, 09:17 AM
The poster does look like it was knocked up by the TNA poster guys.

Sahu
06-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Like already mentioned here..it is looking like a magazine cover page...n all green color is giving it a look of some Go Green Magazine cover page..:d not a WWE PPV Poster...:d

SHW
06-03-2012, 10:06 AM
well i think that is the whole point?

it is suppose to look like the cover of forbes or similar mag...

i mean it IS "Money in The Bank" and that IS ADRs gimmick, so it makes perfect sense...

maybe i am blinded bc ADR is one of my faves and just glad he is on a promo poster...

Steve Austin
06-03-2012, 10:11 AM
It's a terrible poster with an even worse cover man. Get rid of it now.

ELNIOJR
06-03-2012, 10:12 AM
I think it is a horrible poster, not becaues of Del Rio, but because of the design of the poster...

Your thoughts?

What design? There's no design here. Just a background, ADR's photo, Text and something in diagonal. That's not design.

magglis
06-03-2012, 10:13 AM
It's a terrible poster with an even worse cover man. Get rid of it now.
I hate ADR.

Stupid poster.

Change it!

Mojo Tartarus
06-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Love ADR but if this is the poster......

SESAfro
06-03-2012, 10:22 AM
What design? There's no design here. Just a background, ADR's photo, Text and something in diagonal. That's not design.
There is design...just terrible design.

scribbler_jones
06-03-2012, 10:36 AM
According to several websites, this will be the poster for Money In The Bank 2012. Just posting it here to see what you guys think of it. I think it is a horrible poster, not becaues of Del Rio, but because of the design of the poster...

Your thoughts?

No doubt, they want the poster to be like Forbes or some magazine cover... it's just that, well, I don't know anybody who gets exited about a Forbes cover. The cover has no pop, it seems flat. It seems that they're using the color green to indicate "money" but I think it's a drab and tired shade of green. Even with ADR being the focus, I think they could have put more into the idea of money or riches (I mean, it's Alberto Del Rio. Come on now.) And Alberto almost looks like he is wincing, just barely shying away from the photo... Not the best promo poster, I think. I will be outraged if, by some uncanny chicanery, THIS actually makes it as the actual poster.

Cabers
06-03-2012, 10:49 AM
wow that sucks for two reasons Alberto Del Rio and it looks like a magazine cover.

ELNIOJR
06-03-2012, 10:51 AM
There is design...just terrible design.

Terrible design = No design.
To me :)

jelle1809
06-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Terrible design = No design.
To me :)
Which means you admit there is a design, only a terrible one :)

Rehmix
06-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Like ADR as a poster guy and I even like the idea, but it just looks plain for a WWE poster, just poor execution on the WWE's behalf.

ChosenOne
06-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Bad poster, but a good idea poorly executed. Although to be honest, to me, a poster's a poster - they could put a picture of a turd on it, and as long as the PPV delivered I'd be happy. I don't spend the aftermath of a PPV thinking about the poster.

Viperfish
06-03-2012, 02:16 PM
I could've done that, and I'm not a graphics designer. I'm not a massive noob when it comes to that stuff but I'm not a professional either. It looks very amateurish. The fonts and how plain the logo is are what's killing it for me.

VoiceOfTheSilentMajority
06-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Nice idea, poorly executed.

Tommy Thunder
06-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Meh. I've seen worse wrestling posters before. I like the whole concept of it being lavish with Del Rio being on the cover. While it isn't the greatest poster, the concept it behind it is witty.

While I admit that it's a good idea, I just feel that it's poorly executed.