PDA

View Full Version : 2 more Wellness Policy violations

Tommy Thunder
06-02-2012, 04:44 PM
So as seen in this report on the main page:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/6043/report-2-more-wwe-talents-fail-drug-tests

a further 2 superstars have tested positive for banned substances in WWE. The first being Cody Rhodes, and the second being an unnamed superstar.
Rhodes of course has produced a prescription and has been cleared from suspension, while the other's suspension is pending if he can't produce a valid prescription.

Very happy that Rhodes had a valid prescription on him. The guy's really been on a roll for the last year or so and it would have set him back a bit had he been suspended here.

I wonder who the other guy is?
I guess only time will tell, but it does seem that WWE is really clamping down on their Wellness Policy as of late. Truth and Bourne (twice) found out, Slater was found out, Mysterio and Orton were found out and now 2 more have been caught (although Rhodes was legit).

Krysys
06-02-2012, 04:47 PM
While I like this thread more than the other I have a sad feeling it may get merged. As you said it's a good thing Rhodes had a prescription, without it he would have been royally screwed, and it could have ended whatever push he may be getting this year. as for the other guy, that one is a head scratcher, I'm sure we will know soon though.

edit: Just saw the other is closed.

Viperfish
06-02-2012, 04:47 PM
I hope it's Big Show and I hope he doesn't have a prescription. #thestuffdreamsaremadeof

Cabers
06-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Basically re-using my post from the other thread. I think it might be Jackson or Ryan again my opinion and pure speculation.

indysteve1563
06-02-2012, 06:11 PM
I hope it's Big Show and I hope he doesn't have a prescription. #thestuffdreamsaremadeof

The only way that Big Show gets suspended is if In-N-Out Burgers are considered prescription drugs.

CM Rock-Austin
06-02-2012, 11:04 PM
I think the other person will be someone you would have never guessed, like Jack Swagger or The Miz.

URATOOL
06-03-2012, 04:31 AM
The other person is AJ. She's been using kiddies Benadryl.

johnnydropkicks
06-03-2012, 08:29 AM
The other person is AJ. She's been using kiddies Benadryl.

the whole reason for this crazy girl storyline is she mixed it with 3 tic tacs weeks ago and she's been loopy ever since!

HeelTurn
06-03-2012, 08:33 AM
It may not be for steroids, it could be for recreational drugs like when Truth and Evan were suspended, it could be anybody on the roster in that case.

ELNIOJR
06-03-2012, 10:03 AM
So, for Rhodes...the show goes on!

http://i.imgur.com/noRNr.gif

The Hit Man
06-03-2012, 04:52 PM
I wonder if the reason they took the belt of Rhodes at Over the Limit was because they were getting ready to suspend him before they realised he had a prescription. If you remember he did not appear on Raw the day after the event.

CobraNightviper
06-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Huh I wonder who it really was?since Cody doesnt count.

CobraNightviper
06-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I rember that and on twitter he posted taking a break so he must of thought he was suspended too.
I wonder if the reason they took the belt of Rhodes at Over the Limit was because they were getting ready to suspend him before they realised he had a prescription. If you remember he did not appear on Raw the day after the event.