PDA

View Full Version : Ask Vince Russo part 2

Vince Russo
06-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Hello everybody who wants to go a round of Ask Vince Russo. I know the mods don't like me here and shut down my threads. I have another account that I use on here but I want say just in case I still want to use it. I am in fact the real Vince Russo and I want to clear my name among thoes in the IWC, I know you all thing I'm the anti christ of pro wrestling, so come at me with the hardest questions you got.

SLEEPY LOCO1
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
If you are really Vince Russo then why are you on a wrestling website saying that you will answer any question anybody has for you to clear your name? Wouldn't it be easier to do a radio or magazine interview so that more people could hear you out?

Vince Russo
06-02-2012, 02:20 PM
If you are really Vince Russo then why are you on a wrestling website saying that you will answer any question anybody has for you to clear your name? Wouldn't it be easier to do a radio or magazine interview so that more people could hear you out?

I have requested a spot of BLS and have not heard back other than that I'm still looking on the best media platform it hold interviews.

No_1eddiefan
06-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello everybody who wants to go a round of Ask Vince Russo. I know the mods don't like me here and shut down my threads. I have another account that I use on here but I want say just in case I still want to use it. I am in fact the real Vince Russo and I want to clear my name among thoes in the IWC, I know you all thing I'm the anti christ of pro wrestling, so come at me with the hardest questions you got.

This is gonna get good.

*Grabs a bowl of popcorn and waits for the masses to parade their anger on this individual known as 'Vince Russo'*

Vince Russo
06-02-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm ready.

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm ready.

Ok.

Q1. Why have you made a fake EWN account, trying to fool everyone into thinking that you're the 'real' Vince Russo?

Vince Russo
06-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok.

Q1. Why have you made a fake EWN account, trying to fool everyone into thinking that you're the 'real' Vince Russo?

I am the real Vince Russo. Ask me anything you want I'll prove it.

K-Jammin
06-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Hey Vince. Jim Cornette here! Why are you such a Jackass?

akbar
06-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Post a picture up of yourself holding a piece of paper saying 'Akbar' and il believe you.

Simple