PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to beg your Indulgence for one moment...

ELNIOJR
06-02-2012, 09:49 AM
YES! This has something to do with Damien Sandow. I must say, I like the guy, always did. But every since he debuted, he's been confronted by (on his words) Unworthy opponents. Basically, who do you think/prefere/chose to be Sandow's FINALLY worthy opponent?

Is he looking for a champion to beat? Or maybe, this is his way to call ALL his opponents, no matter how good they are. Just like The Rock used to call his, a JABRONI.

Any relevant opinion?

The Piper
06-02-2012, 10:33 AM
I would love to see him get a win over Christian (and fast), just so he won't be stuck fighting jobbers for the next 3 months wasting our time (not that Sandow wastes our time, it would just get stale)

SESAfro
06-02-2012, 10:43 AM
None of the WWE wrestlers are worthy of Sandow. He should already be champion. Why, you may ask. It's because his intelligence makes them all look like simpletons. They will all fluster once Sandow cleanses the unwashed masses.

You're welcome.

Tommy Thunder
06-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Once Christian and Rhodes are done with their IC title feud (Christian retaining of course), then I'd love to see a Sandow vs Christian feud. The promos should be good since both are good on the mic, and both are also good in the ring, so we should be served great matches.
With the history behind the IC title, I can see Sandow seeing that as 'a worthy title to go after' so to speak.

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Christian. The promos would be brilliant, and both of their ring abilities are great.

MachoManFan
06-02-2012, 12:09 PM
I'd like to see him on a collision course with whoever doesn't win at No Way Out. For arguement's sake, Bryan loses to Punk and then bumps into Sandow backstage at Smackdown. Later in the show Sandow comes out to the ring and challenges Bryan to a match for the insult and they put on a solid match where Sandow can show what he can do. I'm not a big fan of giving new guys a championship too soon because it leaves them with nothing to work towards from then on.

ELNIOJR
06-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Once Christian and Rhodes are done with their IC title feud (Christian retaining of course), then I'd love to see a Sandow vs Christian feud. The promos should be good since both are good on the mic, and both are also good in the ring, so we should be served great matches.
With the history behind the IC title, I can see Sandow seeing that as 'a worthy title to go after' so to speak.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the promos. Imagine the jokes from Christian :) As for the IC, Sandow might want to "wash it up" and SAVE IT.

tikayoh
06-02-2012, 12:31 PM
The first time I saw him wrestle was Smackdown 6/1/2012. I don't see anything special yet, but I havent watched Smackdown in a while. His finisher is unique though.

The Notorious R.O.B
06-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Sandow as IC champ=gold and Sandow vs Christian sounds like a great idea to me as well. However, I would really like for Sandow and Wade Barrett to cross paths eventually they are two of the best fresh faces the E' has and both are great on the mic and in ring.

Cabers
06-02-2012, 01:52 PM
I saw big things in Snadow when i saw him just over a year ago his gimmick and look really got me to notice him and back then he cut a promo instead of entrance music which was awesome every night!!

steveorton
06-02-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm going with Christian because he's a face and well because of his success. If Sandow deems him unworthy I guess I'll have to ask what's Sandow's view on a worth competitor.

URATOOL
06-02-2012, 05:03 PM
I'd go with Christian as well. Unfortunately as I don't like new guys getting handed belt to soon he'd have to lose.

Side note: I'd love to see him call Cody unworthy. Just to see Cody melt down again.

Side side note: What's with the pink trunks and purple knee pads?? Just looks odd to me.

Side side side note: I love the way he holds the mic for his promos. Like it's a fine cognac.

Sahu
06-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Damien Sandow is very interesting character...I want him to feud with R-Truth...I mean a delusional superstar and a self proclaimed intelligent guy.....then he should go on feud with Christian for IC championship!!!

magglis
06-03-2012, 09:12 AM
I don't like him and i never will,bring Dean Ambrose in the roster he deserves a spot

ELNIOJR
06-03-2012, 09:56 AM
I'd go with Christian as well. Unfortunately as I don't like new guys getting handed belt to soon he'd have to lose.

Side note: I'd love to see him call Cody unworthy. Just to see Cody melt down again.

Side side note: What's with the pink trunks and purple knee pads?? Just looks odd to me.

Side side side note: I love the way he holds the mic for his promos. Like it's a fine cognac.

That's a lot side notes lol Im surprised we still dont seem to get a bit of the "Lights On/Off" and "Spotlight please" stuff. That would be te best part :)

HeelTurn
06-03-2012, 10:02 AM
They should do with Sandow what they used to do with Mankind. He can have a entrance theme, but a different theme is played when he wins, Hallelujah for example seems like a good victory song.

scribbler_jones
06-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Nobody would be worthy. Just kidding... to be serious, I threw a curveball with my vote: Zack Ryder. Out of the people on the list, he embodies what Sandow seems to hate the most: a blathering, superficial, know-nothing, two-legged sheep. I could see it starting out with Sandow coming out to a couple of Ryder's matches and interrupting to tell Ryder that he is just that - of course costing Zack the matches in the process. Sandow elaborates that he is the most unworthy of the unworthy - and is the most deserving of salvation. In return, Zack cuts promos where he mocks Sandow and/or costs him matches. Feud ensues. Sandow easily wastes Zack, but Zack keeps coming back for rematches. End result is open, but I could see this as a great way to push Sandow as not only a snob intellectual but a dangerous competitor, and to give Zack some shine too.

The Hit Man
06-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Nobody would be worthy. Just kidding... to be serious, I threw a curveball with my vote: Zack Ryder. Out of the people on the list, he embodies what Sandow seems to hate the most: a blathering, superficial, know-nothing, two-legged sheep. I could see it starting out with Sandow coming out to a couple of Ryder's matches and interrupting to tell Ryder that he is just that - of course costing Zack the matches in the process. Sandow elaborates that he is the most unworthy of the unworthy - and is the most deserving of salvation. In return, Zack cuts promos where he mocks Sandow and/or costs him matches. Feud ensues. Sandow easily wastes Zack, but Zack keeps coming back for rematches. End result is open, but I could see this as a great way to push Sandow as not only a snob intellectual but a dangerous competitor, and to give Zack some shine too.

My thoughts exactly. They don't need to rush him into a title bout straight away. The feud with Ryder would also give him a stepping stone to a future Championship match. I'd rather have him go after Santino however for the US Championship.