PDA

View Full Version : D.bryan

Jonboithegreat
06-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Me and the wife was talking and she asked me "Will Daniel Bryan ever be big enough to make the WWE Video Game cover?" I for one think he will be on next years cover. But I would love to hear your thoughts? Also who is in the mid card right now that could have a big year and be on next years cover?

Steve Austin
06-01-2012, 05:50 PM
I don't think he ever will be, tough to call I suppose. I just can't see it.

I don't think they would put Rhodes on the cover but I think he'll have a big year.

Can't see anyone but Cena, Punk, Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio on the cover for the next few years.

ELNIOJR
06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
How can I put this...Uhm, I DONT CARE about video game covers! Doens't mean I've anything against your Thread, bro :)

FunkyKong
06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
I don't think he will on his own. Maybe if there was a cover with like 5+ superstars.

Rick BoA
06-01-2012, 11:59 PM
I could see Ziggler on the cover in a few years. They need to get ready and push the guy already, he is not getting any younger and the could seriously drop the ball with him.

DB on the cover, as funkykong said unless there are multiple people I just dont see it happening

CM Rock-Austin
06-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Maybe, there is a chance he can be. It all depends how Vince feels about him when the next game comes out but I think Sheamus will have it before him though.

Tommy Thunder
06-02-2012, 12:21 AM
At this point last year, did anyone think that Punk would be on WWE 13's cover? Probably not.

So with that in mind anything's possible.
Daniel Bryan has had the first of what I'm sure be many successful years in WWE, so I wouldn't rule him out of being on the cover of a future WWe game, be that on his own or with other superstars.

Haruko Haruhara
06-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Me and the wife was talking and she asked me "Will Daniel Bryan ever be big enough to make the WWE Video Game cover?" I for one think he will be on next years cover. But I would love to hear your thoughts? Also who is in the mid card right now that could have a big year and be on next years cover?

I dont think he would want to be. He is a vegan and if he is anything like the ones I know he is anit-videogames

Mikeyboy7777777
06-02-2012, 02:53 AM
we shall see if he will. it'd be fun to see him in his yes pose though

Lowki
06-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Whoever's big next summer will make the cover..

Tommy Thunder
06-02-2012, 10:59 AM
I dont think he would want to be. He is a vegan and if he is anything like the ones I know he is anit-videogames

What the hell does being a vegan have to do with being anti-videogames?

Cabers
06-02-2012, 01:38 PM
If anything i thought his year was this year but alas no so i am not sure but in answering your second part of your question i think Ziggler will be on the cover at some stage.