PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry

Kashdinero
11-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Mark Henry has been employed by WWE for nearly fifteen years... WTF?!??

SaberToothTigerz
11-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Mark Henry has been employed by WWE for nearly fifteen years... WTF?!??

his love for the business is as big as his love for mae young...

el gabo
11-09-2010, 11:08 AM
his love for the business is as big as his love for mae young...

Loyal guy isn't he. Especially with the bullshit they've made him do. Kind of liked the Sexual Chocolate character, we all know that wouldn't fly with this PG crap.

JLeeDude1892
11-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Mark Henry is a great character. Everything that the WWE has made him done, he has perfected. He is a great wrestler He gets over with the crowed as a babyface, and when he's a heel he's the guy that everyone loves to hate. Hopefully he's around for a while longer.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 12:29 PM
What's not to like about "The World's Strongest Man"?

SaberToothTigerz
11-09-2010, 12:37 PM
he portraits rly well what he does, its a shame hes not getting a push which in the wwe is rare for a big guy like him, but i remember his feuds with batista, now he looses to the likes of the usos...such a downhill...

vbirwin
11-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Henry is perfect for WWE. Because of his size he is always considered a threat. He can lose to a guy and really put them over without hurting his position and Vince gives him just enough wins to maintain his monster reputatuion and the perception that he can beat anyone at any time. And he's obviously a loyal guy who loves what he does. I was really down on him because he seemed to always be injured but he's become much more relable. And he seems very comfortable in his current character and his role. Plus in my opinion he has the coolest entrance song....

Iron Ape
11-09-2010, 12:57 PM
he portraits rly well what he does, its a shame hes not getting a push which in the wwe is rare for a big guy like him, but i remember his feuds with batista, now he looses to the likes of the usos...such a downhill...

"He portraits rly well"? Um, did you mean to say "portrays"? I was just curious, as I had no idea that Mark Henry painted and/or was involved with professional photography.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Mark Henry is a beast. I had the privilege to meet and chat with him at the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. (by the way that's where he got the name Worlds Strongest Man in 2002) He was very humble and down to earth. He stayed pretty cool when we were chatting and people started to realize who he was and damn near mobbed him. TV doesn't do him justice, when you see him up close and personal you know he's not the one to f with. He was very nice to me but I sure never want to get on his bad side.
On a side note I also met the terminator himself last year, U MAD???

Mr. McMahon
11-09-2010, 01:31 PM
whatever, the damage has been done. there is no way of recovering it, i dont care about mark henry anymore. He is too fat and way out of shape, he needs to shave and get a hair cut, maybe get back in shape. I'd rather see a segment involving the bella twins playing musical chairs with hornswoggle than seeing a mark henry match

FaceOfSpades
11-09-2010, 02:03 PM
to me mark is in the top 5 people who needs a heel turn. destroyed taker and batista.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 02:42 PM
I'll take "Silverback" Henry over this "giant kool-aid man" Henry

wretlingrock392
11-09-2010, 03:00 PM
to me mark is in the top 5 people who needs a heel turn. destroyed taker and batista.

is cena on that list? cause i would put henry right behind cena and mvp

IrkenInvader
11-09-2010, 03:33 PM

Agreed he was actually a credible contender for the WHC when he was treated like a gorilla.

is cena on that list? cause i would put henry right behind cena and mvp
MVP needs better moves, nothing he does makes me think he is great wrestler, you could go in to the video games, pick a generic moveset and it would be more entertaining than MVP.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-09-2010, 03:37 PM
I love Henry, he's awesome, either turn him heel and make him the gorilla again or tag him with Bourne

Kashdinero
11-09-2010, 04:35 PM
I for one prefer him as a face but just wish they pushed him stronger when playing the good guy. He was getting a good reaction before WWE started jobbing him out again.

To be truthful though this guys damaged goods. He's turned more than the big show, I wonder how long until he's doing the bad guy thing again.

PersonalPet98
11-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I disagree, Mark is still relevant. The WWE just like everybody else just misuse his character, a while ago they had him dominating anybody they threw at him, he was even throwing the Big Show and Kane around. Then all of a sudden he was losing to Cody Rhodes who weighs only 125 pounds and Dibase's sorry ass son. What a punk. I doubt if he could beat Maryse one on one. If they used Mark right i guarantee he'd have a bigger following, but losing to the upstart Nexus kids, anybody would out of favor with the fans.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Maybe he needs Teddy Atlas back.

TJHawkesybaby
11-09-2010, 05:04 PM
There are so many people he could have feuds with that would get him over in the way he needs to to get back to the top! Sheamus would be a good place to start.... basically him pickin off all the "big" guys to get there!

Kid_Gangsta
11-09-2010, 05:34 PM
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Mark Henry is a beast. I had the privilege to meet and chat with him at the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. (by the way that's where he got the name Worlds Strongest Man in 2002) He was very humble and down to earth. He stayed pretty cool when we were chatting and people started to realize who he was and damn near mobbed him. TV doesn't do him justice, when you see him up close and personal you know he's not the one to f with. He was very nice to me but I sure never want to get on his bad side.
On a side note I also met the terminator himself last year, U MAD???

yes i am mad that you got to talk to him

Kashdinero
11-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Maybe he needs Teddy Atlas back.

Don't you mean TONY!?!

body slam
11-09-2010, 07:02 PM
I would like to see him get a better finisher like the spin buster. Something simple that he could show off his power.

Ruggy
11-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Wouldn't you be loyal if you were making the kind of money he was on???

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Don't you mean TONY!?!

Oops, yes Tony. Maybe Mark need Tony AND Tyson needs Teddy

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 04:48 AM
I disagree, Mark is still relevant. The WWE just like everybody else just misuse his character, a while ago they had him dominating anybody they threw at him, he was even throwing the Big Show and Kane around. Then all of a sudden he was losing to Cody Rhodes who weighs only 125 pounds and Dibase's sorry ass son. What a punk. I doubt if he could beat Maryse one on one. If they used Mark right i guarantee he'd have a bigger following, but losing to the upstart Nexus kids, anybody would out of favor with the fans.

yes mark would loose to maryse's charms anyday

Kashdinero
11-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Oops, yes Tony. Maybe Mark need Tony AND Tyson needs Teddy

Hart or Long?