PDA

View Full Version : Next IC title feud?

Tommy Thunder
06-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Check out this match from last night's WWE superstars between Christian and Drew McIntyre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PVUVJYH_Lk

A fantastic match and a great showing from both IMO there.

So assuming that Christian retains the IC title in his feud with Cody Rhodes, we're probably looking at a younger star for Christian to put over at a later date. Could Drew McIntyre be that guy?

Based on this match, both guys have good chemistry in the ring, and I think a feud and series of matches between both could be great. This could also be the chance that McIntyre's been waiting for for some time.

Thoughts?

Chavo
06-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Christian always looks great in the ring =) He's also really great about putting people over and I'd like to see what McIntyre can do if given a steady chance

HeelTurn
06-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Like you expected anything less from these 2.

Drew would be a good choice, but I can see them probably giving it to someone else, maybe Bryan after his Punk/Kane feud is over.

Bennyladd1
06-01-2012, 05:54 AM
It would make a great feud, Mcintyre has been under utilized for so long now that I've lost hope really, but I hope I'm wrong, he's probably the only guy who can challenge Christian at this point from Smackdown

PSOjedi
06-01-2012, 06:01 AM
he's probably the only guy who can challenge Christian at this point from Smackdown
Hunico is a great performer, and Tyson Kidd also. I would have no problem to see them in a fued vs Christian for the IC

Bennyladd1
06-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Hunico is a great performer, and Tyson Kidd also. I would have no problem to see them in a fued vs Christian for the IC

That's true, but their not as established as Drew...although Drew has been buried for so long I still think he can be quite a significant mid-carder, I think Hunico might feud with Sin Cara, so this is the perfect time for Drew to get a bit of a push , their just wasting him atm

PSOjedi
06-01-2012, 06:26 AM
When is the draft supposed to take place ? that would also open the door for others ?

Steve Austin
06-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Christian could make anyone look good!

I'm hoping for a feud with Ziggler or Miz, I don't care for McIntyre and don't want to see him on RAW or Smackdown!

Kryptonite
06-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Kryptonite could make anyone look good! + he is superhot!

I'm hoping for a feud with Ziggler or Miz, I don't care for McIntyre and don't want to see him on RAW or Smackdown! http://res.images.picsquare.com/images/designs/980.jpg

magglis
06-01-2012, 08:22 AM
http://res.images.picsquare.com/images/designs/980.jpg
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/small/0912/implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg
On topic,i agree with Steve, Ziggler is Christian's perfect opponent,don't care for McIntyre either

Kryptonite
06-01-2012, 08:27 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCxeg9nyKya8xnVZIhAkS4Si2xTEWgb uo4qU79lQwoKk54WkS-UUH3SP8rKg
On topic,i agree with Steve, Ziggler is Christian's perfect opponent,don't care for McIntyre either
I know right?

ELNIOJR
06-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Like you expected anything less from these 2.

Drew would be a good choice, but I can see them probably giving it to someone else, maybe Bryan after his Punk/Kane feud is over.

Hell no, Heel. Im Praying for Bryan to win the WWE Title. Maybe Christian will be SANDOW's finally Worthy opponent?

Tommy Thunder
06-01-2012, 12:55 PM

Hunico's great in the ring, but I think he still needs work on the mic. In time though, there's no doubt he'll be a good choice for a mid card title push.
With Kidd being face right now, I don't see them pushing him to face Christian (also face).

When is the draft supposed to take place ? that would also open the door for others ?

The real question is, is there a draft going to take place?
Personally I think a draft would be pointless given that all talents are pretty much free to appear on both shows anyway.

Hell no, Heel. Im Praying for Bryan to win the WWE Title. Maybe Christian will be SANDOW's finally Worthy opponent?

That's another good choice. I can see this gimmick of Sandow refusing to fight opponents leading to him finally facing Christian as he would be a 'worthy opponent' given that he's the IC title holder.

For those who said that they "don't care for McIntyre"; care to explain why?

HeelTurn
06-01-2012, 03:23 PM

Addressing me by my first name makes me think I did something wrong lol

If the rumours of Cody being next in line for Punk are true, it would make sense for the WWE to capitalise on Bryan's popularity, so the IC title would make sense.

ELNIOJR
06-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Addressing me by my first name makes me think I did something wrong lol

If the rumours of Cody being next in line for Punk are true, it would make sense for the WWE to capitalise on Bryan's popularity, so the IC title would make sense.

No, we're cool :)

Like the 2nd part too, but like I said, I would love for D-Bryan to beat Punk for the WWE Title. Really.

Cabers
06-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Would love to see a feud between these two but only if Drew Mcintyre has the intensity he had when he competed in the EC match.