PDA

View Full Version : Tensai getting depushed? What I would do is.....

PrimusSucks
05-31-2012, 09:56 PM
Instead of depushing this guy all the way down to Superstars, why not insert him and Sakamoto into the tag team division. Why should we do this? Well reason one, Tensai has always been a great tag team wrestler, he held the NJPW tag titles with both Travis Tomko and Karl Anderson(who he also held the NOAH tag belts with), not only that but the former Giant Bernard and Karl Anderson also were named Wrestling Observer Newsletter's 2011 tag team of the year. What that means is not only where they considered the best tag team in NJPW, NOAH, or Japan, but the entire world for that whole year.

Now the next question is can Sakamoto hang? Yes, Sakamoto was know in Japan as Kazma and was a three time Strongest-K Tag Team Champion, including being one half of the first team to win those belts, not only that but all three reigns were with different tag team partners, those being Kengo Mashimo, Ryota Chikuzen, and Miyawaki. We also saw during Tensai's match with Cena a few weeks ago that Sakamoto delivered some kicks to Cena which changed the match in my opinion, and proved that Sakamoto wouldn't be used like a ....... Ricardo Rodriguez, meaning his character isn't a coward. On another note he held the Strongest-K world championship once which means he could also have a decent singles career after the team broke up.

Let me know how you think this would go down if it did, I think Tensai and Sakamoto could seamlessly integrate into tag team wrestling right now with Tensai's high profile victories over John Cena and CM Punk.

URATOOL
05-31-2012, 10:03 PM
Or they could just FE him. Now this is only my opinion, but I think his return and new gimmick have bomb badly. The timing was all wrong. He was bought in a monster heel, right when they didn't need anoooother one. The gimmick just seemed to have fallen flat and he isn't getting any reaction from the fans. They should have just bought him back as A-Train or Albert and attached him to Johnny Ace as an enforcer if they wanted him back in The E.

PrimusSucks
05-31-2012, 10:14 PM
Or they could just FE him. Now this is only my opinion, but I think his return and new gimmick have bomb badly. The timing was all wrong. He was bought in a monster heel, right when they didn't need anoooother one. The gimmick just seemed to have fallen flat and he isn't getting any reaction from the fans. They should have just bought him back as A-Train or Albert and attached him to Johnny Ace as an enforcer if they wanted him back in The E.

See now why fire a guy when you can take what you have and make the most out of them? Obviously we see that WWE isn't FE'ing many guys right now and I don't see that changing any time soon with the network coming into play.

Haruko Haruhara
05-31-2012, 10:18 PM
Instead of depushing this guy all the way down to Superstars, why not insert him and Sakamoto into the tag team division. Why should we do this? Well reason one, Tensai has always been a great tag team wrestler, he held the NJPW tag titles with both Travis Tomko and Karl Anderson(who he also held the NOAH tag belts with), not only that but the former Giant Bernard and Karl Anderson also were named Wrestling Observer Newsletter's 2011 tag team of the year. What that means is not only where they considered the best tag team in NJPW, NOAH, or Japan, but the entire world for that whole year.

Now the next question is can Sakamoto hang? Yes, Sakamoto was know in Japan as Kazma and was a three time Strongest-K Tag Team Champion, including being one half of the first team to win those belts, not only that but all three reigns were with different tag team partners, those being Kengo Mashimo, Ryota Chikuzen, and Miyawaki. We also saw during Tensai's match with Cena a few weeks ago that Sakamoto delivered some kicks to Cena which changed the match in my opinion, and proved that Sakamoto wouldn't be used like a ....... Ricardo Rodriguez, meaning his character isn't a coward. On another note he held the Strongest-K world championship once which means he could also have a decent singles career after the team broke up.

Let me know how you think this would go down if it did, I think Tensai and Sakamoto could seamlessly integrate into tag team wrestling right now with Tensai's high profile victories over John Cena and CM Punk.

I like the idea. Im my opinion they should have him come out every week and cut a heel promo just talk about his past and how hes a new man out for himself and so on.

jai
05-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Tensai is just pointless, you have to admit it. Change his character and maybe I'll give a damn.

Melevolent 27
05-31-2012, 10:36 PM
I like the OP idea, and like the back ground checks too.
Thanks. Too bad tag teams are not a WWE thing anymore...

Iron Ape
05-31-2012, 10:36 PM
They would have been smart to put him in some kind of whack-a-doo dragon mask. Not only would it have been another opportunity to sell some merch, but it also might have helped to mitigate most of the immediate "Oh shit, look, it's that hip hop hippo guy" reactions that served to sour him so quickly.

thedag
05-31-2012, 10:39 PM
I like the OP idea, and like the back ground checks too.
Thanks. Too bad tag teams are not a WWE thing anymore...

they just make new tag teams and have tag matches like every week now.

SilverGhost
05-31-2012, 11:19 PM
I want the guy to be in the WWE. They just messed up on him. It wasn't his fault so why get rid of him?

IrkenInvader
05-31-2012, 11:36 PM
Fat A-Train would have been a better gimmick.

wrestlingfan66513
05-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Tensai has always been a tag team guy in the WWE; Droz, Test, X-Factor, Scotty, and even in New Japan he was one mostly. He's to stiff and his partners have always carried him for the mic work so if his manager can cut good promos then it can work.

tweedidldum
06-01-2012, 12:05 AM
A-Train character will never be back....get over it already...Hipocrites that are complaining for him to bring back his A-Train persona...He wasn't even in the mid-card selection very long when he was here before so WTF.....who cares!!!

URATOOL
06-01-2012, 01:01 AM
A-Train character will never be back....get over it already...Hipocrites that are complaining for him to bring back his A-Train persona...He wasn't even in the mid-card selection very long when he was here before so WTF.....who cares!!!

Can someone translate this into some form of coherent sentence for me?

SilverGhost
06-01-2012, 01:09 AM

DuH Ay-tWain rNt K0min Bak.

Tommy Thunder
06-01-2012, 01:16 AM
I like the idea of a Tensai/Sakamoto tag team. Given that Tensai was very successful in tag team wrestling in Japan, and that he's got extensive experience in tag teaming in WWE, then it's good fir IMO.
I've also heard good things about Sakamoto too. He was trained at the Kaientai Dojo, so he must be pretty good.

tweedidldum
06-01-2012, 01:38 AM

sure TOOL....first we will start with the alphabete...A....B....C...Duh!!!! TOOL!!! lol

Tommy Thunder
06-01-2012, 01:39 AM
sure TOOL....first we will start with the alphabete...A....B....C...Duh!!!! TOOL!!! lol

You spelt alphabet wrong...

URATOOL
06-01-2012, 02:06 AM
You spelt alphabet wrong...

Be fair Tommy. He got the A B and C in the right order. That's pretty good for him.

GG_DUCE
06-01-2012, 04:07 PM
It is too bad Albert bombed so quickly, but they never really gave him a chance either. WWE seems to think that if a quarterly-hour rating drops by a fraction of a percent that it's the wrestler's fault and not the booking.
Some kind of stable with Yoshi Tatsu isn't a bad idea. Get Tajiri back and Kwang and their finisher could be the Triple-Green Mist Attack or something - ha ha

Steve Austin
06-01-2012, 04:08 PM
The tag team idea is a good one, anything to see less of him, everything he does is slow motion and boring.

Bring back Scotty 2 Hotty and team them up again!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
06-01-2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjx2gxK_9Tg

K2Jelly
06-01-2012, 05:56 PM
DuH Ay-tWain rNt K0min Bak.

Okay. That makes MUCH more sense!

:D

LuckIsForLosers
06-01-2012, 06:45 PM
I believe he is friends with taker and ace

URATOOL
06-01-2012, 09:47 PM
I believe he is friends with taker and ace

Jolly good. Your point?

Cynicism
06-02-2012, 11:52 AM
I which he'd stop his heavy breathing, if he can just breath like a normal human, I might be able to take him more seriously. It's like he watched tennis and thought "Wow those girls are good cause they make noise, I can make noise"

Cabers
06-02-2012, 01:41 PM

Great idea Skamoto and Tensai another tag team with an oriental feel, new Kaientai maybe haha Indeed anyone?

PSOjedi
06-04-2012, 06:08 AM
WWE just ruin Tensai's return. We all know Tensai for what he has accomplished as a Tag Team superstars, so the thing WWe should have done is instead of putting him in pathetic squash matches, put him directly in a Tag Team with why not Yoshi Tatsu (heel turn for him) and fight Kofi & R-Truth That would have make sense. Now Tensai is on WWE Superstar because WWE are not really high with was he does with the jobbers (that was predictible) and he is also put in the Dark Matches with Big show to take Cena is handicap match (ridiculous)