PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton's loss is Miz's gain?

JVG227
05-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Hey everyone, before I begin I would just like to say that I'm a longtime reader and I'm excited to be a first time poster. I hope to be able to add a lot of insight and share opinions with all of you :)

So as we all know by now Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days. John Cena, CM Punk and HHH may be able to help WWE with attendance sales with the dark match main events, but on tv there is still a huge gap that needs to be filled. There have been rumblings that Ziggler might move to Smackdown but I still feel that isn't enough (even though he might be able to use this as his opportunity to secure his main event spot). In my opinion the events of RAW can now be a lot more important that originally intended. Randy Orton's last action before being suspended was RKO'ing The Miz and as we all know he's been in a little bit of a rut lately. Maybe Miz can use this storyline in a similar manner to his star making feud with John Cena, where he used to call him out every week, and pick up victories through countout or by other means. Miz can get under people's skin better than almost anyone and this gives Orton a feud to return to now that Jericho will be back a month before him, presumably in another feud.

Sorry if this topic has been discussed already or if it was a little long, but please tell me what you guys think :)

tweedidldum
05-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Orton needs to come back as a heel no doubt about it...having him feud with miz will be boring and no point.

tchocky360
05-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Hey everyone, before I begin I would just like to say that I'm a longtime reader and I'm excited to be a first time poster. I hope to be able to add a lot of insight and share opinions with all of you :)

So as we all know by now Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days. John Cena, CM Punk and HHH may be able to help WWE with attendance sales with the dark match main events, but on tv there is still a huge gap that needs to be filled. There have been rumblings that Ziggler might move to Smackdown but I still feel that isn't enough (even though he might be able to use this as his opportunity to secure his main event spot). In my opinion the events of RAW can now be a lot more important that originally intended. Randy Orton's last action before being suspended was RKO'ing The Miz and as we all know he's been in a little bit of a rut lately. Maybe Miz can use this storyline in a similar manner to his star making feud with John Cena, where he used to call him out every week, and pick up victories through countout or by other means. Miz can get under people's skin better than almost anyone and this gives Orton a feud to return to now that Jericho will be back a month before him, presumably in another feud.

Sorry if this topic has been discussed already or if it was a little long, but please tell me what you guys think :)

I would love if Miz was allowed to call Orton out on this. Says how a guy who gets suspended 3 times gets WHC title shots, and the guy who saved Johnny's job still gets nothing.
The guy that made Daniel Bryan interesting, that instead of chanting Yes, we should be chanting his name, but instead he gets left off of TV except for stupid gimmick fights with Brodus..

Miz with a mic is gold, it's a shame about Orton but maybe now Miz will get some attention from the writers again. I'd settle for him and McIntyre going for the tag titles at this stage.
That team of course being called, MizIntyre.

King Scrapper
05-31-2012, 09:17 PM
I would love if Miz was allowed to call Orton out on this. Says how a guy who gets suspended 3 times gets WHC title shots, and the guy who saved Johnny's job still gets nothing.
The guy that made Daniel Bryan interesting, that instead of chanting Yes, we should be chanting his name, but instead he gets left off of TV except for stupid gimmick fights with Brodus..

Miz with a mic is gold, it's a shame about Orton but maybe now Miz will get some attention from the writers again. I'd settle for him and McIntyre going for the tag titles at this stage.
That team of course being called, MizIntyre.

I was loving this until the MizIntyre part.

Double Axehandle
05-31-2012, 09:25 PM
Perfect time to have Christian drop the IC title to the miz, turn Miz face and start a strong mid card division with mike as the champ.

SHW
05-31-2012, 09:32 PM
it is an indisputable fact that miz draws and makes the company a lot of money...that is why vkm puts him on talk shows and radio shows, why he is starring in the marine 3, etc...

why he has been de-pushed recently is beyond me, but without jericho, and now orton, there is A LOT of tv time to fill and it only makes sense if miz helps fill that slot and (off topic) zigs gets a chance...

it pisses me off beyond belief why orton is so popular to begin with, he was dishonorably discharged from the marines, but tried to build himself early as an ex-marine, failed 2 drug tests (that WE know about), and overall just seems like he takes the business for granted...but every time voices hits, all the idiots rise to their feet with RKO signs with their wannabe Affliction RKO tshirts...

tchocky360
05-31-2012, 09:33 PM

I had to edit that name in once I'd thought of it, it is pretty awful. Better than ShowMiz though surely

JVG227
06-01-2012, 12:11 AM
I have to say, I've always thought that the perfect match, partner wise, for Miz would be Cody. Their personalities are so similar and they both feel they have something to prove to the world, I think there would be a lot of potential for that team, I just don't want to see Cody's main event momentum derailed.

PSOjedi
06-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Perfect time to have Christian drop the IC title to the miz, turn Miz face and start a strong mid card division with mike as the champ.
This would be horrible

PSOjedi
06-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Randy Orton's loss is Miz's gain?
I don't think that Orton's suspension will help The Miz ! Their character are totaly different and one is a face, the other a heel. one is a main eventer, the other is actually nothing more than an "old school R-Truth"). WWE Creative are sending Cena, Punk to SD each week now, so don't expect anything huge for The Miz on SD.

Turning The Miz face, would be ridiculous

Cabers
06-02-2012, 01:06 PM

I'll second that!

tikayoh
06-02-2012, 01:11 PM
MizIntyre is gold. But no one will benefit from anything related to Orton. Miz is in a tough downgraded position. Gold on the mic but bronze in the ring, but improved. Ziggler is has the skill and given the mic time can be a Miz. Don't turn Miz face but he isn't a threatening heel at all. I throw my hands up on this one

steveorton
06-02-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't why Miz has been dropped to a Jobber status. I believe Miz should be moved to SD but I disagree with Miz rehashing his old storyline with John Cena. Let creative do their jobs and make this guy relevant again on SD. If they can't come up with any HEEL storylines, make him an antihero.

BTW @OP Welcome to the forums or as we all know it the end of the world as you know it :D