PDA

View Full Version : Hbk vs hhh

TheMiz
05-31-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey guys , lately ive been trying to imagine a realistic Wrestlemania 29 card, so another thought came to my mind,
Would the people want to See a Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels match at wrestlemania 29? would it make sense , and would shawn be willing to wrestle one more match even though he said he wouldnt ? would it be main event caliber? i think its a Wrestlemania main event caliber Match that never happened.

BC777
05-31-2012, 12:35 AM
I could see it happening for sure.

ihearvoices
05-31-2012, 12:49 AM
I always thought this match would happen at some point at WM. It would be nice for it to happen at WM29. This match would easily be a big draw and I could see Hbk agree to one more match if its to wrestle his best friend HHH at WM.

jelle1809
05-31-2012, 04:55 AM
If it is a well thought of build-up and match I would love to see it. Plus we get to see HBK in a ring for one more time so, why not?

Joonny
05-31-2012, 05:26 AM
I would like to see that happen, but I don't think it will...

Y2JLionsault
05-31-2012, 06:11 AM
Would be great and to me mean more than either of them against Taker. But it shouldn't be done for two reasons: 1. HBK retired and should stick to his word. And 2. They billed Taker vs HHH as 'End of an Era' so having this match would take away from that.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
05-31-2012, 07:16 AM
There were strong rumors that they planned on having Taker vs Triple H vs HBK at this years Mania!

They were going too announce it on Raw but Didn't after Brock agreed too sign and appear on Raw.

Would be surprised too see HBK in the ring again.. But maybe for Undertaker/Triple H it could happen.

Poot-Hair
05-31-2012, 07:44 AM
I would love to see HBK/HHH but only if it's Hunter's retirement match. Realistically though, don't get your hopes up for it. Shawn has stated numerous times that he is a man of his word and will never wrestle another match. As much as I hate to say it, 'Taker/Shawn was HBK's final match.

Tommy Thunder
05-31-2012, 07:54 AM
This match could conceivably happen given what went down at WM 28. HHH can blame HBK as the reason he didn't beat Taker, and then they can build a feud from there.
In all likelihood though, it's not going to happen. I think HBK will stay retired, and as previously mentioned, having this match would take away from the 'end of an era' billing they gave the HIAC match at WM 28 (even though HHH plans to continue wrestling).

Seanb93
05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
Sure it would be a great match, but there isnt anything to build on that match beyond the match itself. If HHH or HBK are going to be involved in any match/fued they should be used to get yound up and coming talent over. Use them to build for the future not for one match,

HeelTurn
05-31-2012, 03:15 PM
I really don't want to see Shawn wrestle again, even for one match. He had a great last match and it should be remembered that way.

Triple H on the other hand, I would like to see what he did at WM26 and face a new guy, but this time actually let the other guy win. Barrett would be my choice.

Keith Stone
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
I would be against it just because they already had a feud from 2002-2004 that had alot of classic matches within it The Hell in the cell match (which is said to be the greatest one of them all) ended the feud and anything else would be less than what they've already done