PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 29 Thought

TheMiz
05-30-2012, 06:31 PM
I was thinking, And this may be a possibility, but wich of these scenarios would you mostly like to see or think itl happen?

Rock/Cena For wwe Title and Lesnar/Taker

Or

Rock/Lesnar For wwe Title and Cena/Taker

??

Steve Austin
05-30-2012, 06:33 PM
The 2nd one.

I'd love to see Rock as WWE champ again as well as Rock v Brock.

Also Cena v Taker is a match I've wanted to see for years and I think it would be the hardest to call.

Grind_Bastard
05-30-2012, 06:44 PM
None. If (and only if) Rock/Lesnar have signed a one year contract, I'd rather see them out of the title picture, or, given the case, put someone over, not Cena. And as much as I love Taker, he should retire after WM 28, that ending was perfect as I see it.

MattTY2JHBK
05-30-2012, 06:53 PM
I think both ideas have $ all over it...

I think Rock/Cena II would be a bit of an insult after the whole 'Once In A Lifetime' slogan.
However with that being said, and WrestleMania supposedly achieving 1.3million PPV buys, It has proven that people are interested in this feud and people are willing to pay to see them fight. Moreover, Cena is due for revenge over The Rock, and this could inevitably set up a third match.

Here's the thing with The Undertaker at WrestleMania, the streak is SO over, that every match in the future (whomever is the opponent), will bound to be one of the best matches on the card due to the emotion involved. People care about the streak, and they know history is in the making whatever the outcome. For this reason alone, I would LOVE to see Undertaker/Cena... It would be a match that everybody would be in to.

Asherdelampyr
05-30-2012, 06:57 PM
None. If (and only if) Rock/Lesnar have signed a one year contract, I'd rather see them out of the title picture, or, given the case, put someone over, not Cena. And as much as I love Taker, he should retire after WM 28, that ending was perfect as I see it.

total agreement
Taker being helped out by Triple H and Shawn is one of the most iconic images we have in the last 10 years of WWE. There is no need for him to ever come back now (as sad as that is)
I've been a Taker mark all throughout his career, but I just can't see how they can top 28

LegendsMadeWrestling
05-30-2012, 08:57 PM
I would like to see The Rock vs Cm Punk for the WWE championship at Wrestlemania 29 and Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker which to me Brock should beat Taker because to me It doesn't matter if Undertaker Loses 1 match he will still have the best record at Wrestlemania another match I would like to see is Stone Cold vs John Cena in a Attitude vs Happy match LOL!!!

bartish2
05-30-2012, 09:10 PM
neither because I don't care about cena, he is boring as hell and cannot wrestle. I would probably want rock vs taker and stone cold vs lesnar and cena released by the wwe. What the hell is the point of a legend putting over a guy (cena) when he is already over? there is no point in losing to cena... nobody wants to see cena vs any of them... they want to see the rock, brock, stone cold & taker

LetsStopHating
05-30-2012, 11:19 PM
neither because I don't care about cena, he is boring as hell and cannot wrestle. I would probably want rock vs taker and stone cold vs lesnar and cena released by the wwe. What the hell is the point of a legend putting over a guy (cena) when he is already over? there is no point in losing to cena... nobody wants to see cena vs any of them... they want to see the rock, brock, stone cold & taker

wow well so far i only see you wanting cena to be released from the wwe. if you noticed everyone else put on this that they would like to see cena/rock or cena/taker. the cena/taker match wouldnt even be a match to put cena over because that just wouldnt make any sense to do. the wwe releasing cena would be a very bad business move because the wwe would lose a lot of money due to all the little kids that watch the show and buy all the cena merchandise so releasing cena is the dumbest idea to suggest so please just keep those comments to yourself.

Tommy Thunder
05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Cena vs Taker will happen at Wrestlemania 30. It's a big blockbuster match that will fit in with the anniversary show perfectly, it'll also be a match that will see Taker finally back in the Wrestlemania main event (because he's facing Cena), and Cena's just about the only guy left that you could realistically see beating Taker.

I think that Cena vs Rock 2 would suck, but it's possible I guess.

CricketTragic
05-30-2012, 11:50 PM
What do you guys think of this card

World Heavyweight Championship

Rock (C) v Ziggler (Weird one I know but if Dolph is infact leaving Vickie behind i feel he is now a main event player as well as he was unsettled that Rock came back the way he did and thats an achievement Ziggler could brag about for years much like Jericho about his Undisputed Championship win)

Cody Rhodes (C) v John Cean

Streak Match (sorry it will happen as much as i agree it should not)

Undertaker v Brock Lesner

Intercontinental Match (If it's shown)

David Otunga v Wade Barrett (C)

United States title match

Kofi Kingston (C) v Big Show

Tag Team Title Match

Darren Young and Titus O'Neill (C) v Christian and Miz

LetsStopHating
05-31-2012, 12:13 AM
What do you guys think of this card

Rock (C) v Ziggler (Weird one I know but if Dolph is infact leaving Vickie behind i feel he is now a main event player as well as he was unsettled that Rock came back the way he did and thats an achievement Ziggler could brag about for years much like Jericho about his Undisputed Championship win)

Cody Rhodes (C) v John Cean

Streak Match (sorry it will happen as much as i agree it should not)

Undertaker v Brock Lesner

Intercontinental Match (If it's shown)

David Otunga v Wade Barrett (C)

United States title match

Kofi Kingston (C) v Big Show

Tag Team Title Match

Darren Young and Titus O'Neill (C) v Christian and Miz

That would be a great card but i think Ziggler is gonna face ryder at wrestlemania 29

CricketTragic
05-31-2012, 12:17 AM
That would be a great card but i think Ziggler is gonna face ryder at wrestlemania 29

I hope not how would that match benefit Ziggler at all?

LetsStopHating
05-31-2012, 01:34 AM
I hope not how would that match benefit Ziggler at all?

It wouldnt but they made the match on zack ryders youtube show and since wwe controls the show i guess its gonna happen

CricketTragic
05-31-2012, 04:11 AM
It wouldnt but they made the match on zack ryders youtube show and since wwe controls the show i guess its gonna happenZiggler to leave WWE go to TNA and become world champion, I dont like his character but he deserves a decent run at the world title

Y2JLionsault
05-31-2012, 08:21 AM
Brock shouldn't face Taker. I still believe he isn't careful enough to ensure that he doesn't injure Taker. He is out of practice and coming out of a sport which was full contact where you are
legit trying to hurt your opponent. Not to mention the genuine animosity between the two.

HeelTurn
05-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Rock/Cena was built as once in a lifetime, so doing it again sort of ruins that in my opinion. Brock/Rock and Taker/Cena would make more sense.

Cabers
05-31-2012, 02:42 PM
I was thinking, And this may be a possibility, but wich of these scenarios would you mostly like to see or think itl happen?

Rock/Cena For wwe Title and Lesnar/Taker

Or

Rock/Lesnar For wwe Title and Cena/Taker

??

Taker to bury Cena for definate.