PDA

View Full Version : TNA confusing incident

Hesterica
11-08-2010, 11:50 PM
As noted in the site, Jeff Hardy was advertised to sign autographs after the show for $25. Before that however, he did a promo telling the fans to take their money back and buy groceries. What do you think is this about? Am guessing it's a work for Hardy to get even more heat.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:55 PM
He's their top heel.

doesn't make sense to have him all smiles and taking pictures.

Then again it's just a house show. Now im confused. This is some Inception shit right here.

Hesterica
11-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Maybe they hoped that the internet would pick it up and generate heat for Hardy? Well, all I know is that I won't be paying to get him to sign me an autograph anymore.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Its like TNA did the opposite of what we expected them to do and it's still confusing.

Im getting a headache thinking about this

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Maybe the Darkness in Jeff isn't strong.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Maybe the Darkness in Jeff isn't strong.

But he's the Anti-Christ! and hands out Twists of Hate!

Hesterica
11-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Props to Jeff for being himself...although it is confusing sometimes. Not everyone can match the beat of this guys drum.

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 12:06 AM
But he's the Anti-Christ! and hands out Twists of Hate!

I know man! I know but if he gives back people their money.....then what does that say?

His light is too strong for the darkness!

Bodom
11-09-2010, 12:07 AM
I know man! I know but if he gives back people their money.....then what does that say?

His light is too strong for the darkness!

That makes no sense!!

Kashdinero
11-09-2010, 05:01 AM
Not the best way to have the fans leave happy! I reckon it was just TNA screwing up. A case of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

Rassling_Fan
11-09-2010, 07:05 AM
I think it was Jeff Hardy's fault. As he decided to stay in character instead of taking photos. Cost TNA some money too.

SaberToothTigerz
11-09-2010, 07:06 AM
I never was a fan of jeff..and wont be now with him playing a heel part
I would never be thrilled to have an autograph from him in the first place, I would go buy groceries instead, I could be enjoying myself alot more eating than to be next to a overrated chump
sorry guys that's my view on jeff disagree all u wanna but its my call and my call only.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 07:29 AM
Not the best way to have the fans leave happy! I reckon it was just TNA screwing up. A case of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

So basically TNA being the TNA that we know

el gabo
11-09-2010, 11:06 AM
They probably interrupted him hitting the crack pipe. (I am not joking about this)

KSTornado
11-09-2010, 01:45 PM
As noted in the site, Jeff Hardy was advertised to sign autographs after the show for $25. Before that however, he did a promo telling the fans to take their money back and buy groceries. What do you think is this about? Am guessing it's a work for Hardy to get even more heat.

I don't think anyone cares anymore. He basically has ripped off Raven's charactar now with the stupid little poetic-like videos.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 02:09 PM
I don't think anyone cares anymore. He basically has ripped off Raven's charactar now with the stupid little poetic-like videos.

Wow, you all seem to have started a Hardy hater fan club, first Matt and now Jeff. By all means do not count them out as there is more to come, muhahahahhahah!

Bodom
11-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Wow, you all seem to have started a Hardy hater fan club, first Matt and now Jeff. By all means do not count them out as there is more to come, muhahahahhahah!

Let Matt join TNA, I really don't care.

Iv already given up on TNA and don't even watch it anymore.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Let Matt join TNA, I really don't care.

Iv already given up on TNA and don't even watch it anymore.

I just miss the grape eating video's. They were classic.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 02:21 PM
I just miss the grape eating video's. They were classic.

There was more than one?!

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 02:38 PM
I thought Orton was going to eat grapes!

Bodom
11-09-2010, 02:38 PM
I thought Orton was going to eat grapes!

The voices tell him not to

KSTornado
11-09-2010, 02:46 PM

Actually, I really used to like Matt and Jeff until they became druggies. I really used to like TNA when it was TNA and not a remake of WCW. I don't mind Jeff being a heel. Just wish he could be original. Anytime I see his little videos on TNA it reminds me of what Raven used to do when sitting in the corner of the ring with the lights turned down. I think if anyone really studies it or even compares the speeches both spew you could see a ton of simularities. I like originality, not a bunch of guys whose bodies have slowed so much because of drug use that they now have to steal other people's persona's.

Kashdinero
11-09-2010, 04:18 PM
So basically TNA being the TNA that we know

Exactly!!!

Hesterica
11-09-2010, 06:14 PM
I'd simply want to see Hardy in good matches. TNA or WWE. Face or Heel. I don't care. I remember his match with Orton on Royal Rumble, twist of fate into rko. He shined like a giant star in that one. But lately...*sigh*

Bodom
11-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Exactly!!!

Awesome. Now I can stop wondering what dream level im on.

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Actually, I really used to like Matt and Jeff until they became druggies. I really used to like TNA when it was TNA and not a remake of WCW. I don't mind Jeff being a heel. Just wish he could be original. Anytime I see his little videos on TNA it reminds me of what Raven used to do when sitting in the corner of the ring with the lights turned down. I think if anyone really studies it or even compares the speeches both spew you could see a ton of simularities. I like originality, not a bunch of guys whose bodies have slowed so much because of drug use that they now have to steal other people's persona's.

You and I think alike.

I thought the same thing as well.

Jeff reminds me of Raven.