PDA

View Full Version : who deserves a push?

Wrestling1
05-30-2012, 12:11 AM
so i seen this on this website but i figure id try to bring it to the board and see what you guys think.
i have my list of stars that deserve a push . heres my list. feel free to agree, disagree, or edit it

5.tyler reks (with our without hawkins)
4.justin gabriel, i just like his high flying ability
3.A-Ry, hes got potential to be a good face for the E
2.Kofi, i dont like him as a tag wrestler id wanna see him in the IC title picture , i just hate rodes and i thought kofi did good when he had that little fued with orton his promos werent bad
1.Dolph i think a fued with punk and dolph would be pretty good cause both are good on the mic. plus it looks like hes finally getting away from mrs "excuse me" well needed! hes way pass having a manager stage.

Women's push :Aj, i would love to see her turn this crazy trip shes on into a rage and a heel for the divas division
Tag Push: Usos, i personally love watching those guys idk why but they just entertain me and they just feel like a tag team

like i said this is just mine feel free to reply thanks guys!

THE GREAT MATU
05-30-2012, 12:12 AM
so i seen this on this website but i figure id try to bring it to the board and see what you guys think. i have my list of stars that deserve a push . heres my list. feel free to agree, disagree, or edit it 5.tyler reks (with our without hawkins)4.justin gabriel, i just like his high flying ability 3.A-Ry, hes got potential to be a good face for the E 2.Kofi, i dont like him as a tag wrestler id wanna see him in the IC title picture , i just hate rodes and i thought kofi did good when he had that little fued with orton his promos werent bad1.Dolph i think a fued with punk and dolph would be pretty good cause both are good on the mic. plus it looks like hes finally getting away from mrs "excuse me" well needed! hes way pass having a manager stage.Women's push :Aj, i would love to see her turn this crazy trip shes on into a rage and a heel for the divas division Tag Push: Usos, i personally love watching those guys idk why but they just entertain me and they just feel like a tag teamlike i said this is just mine feel free to reply thanks guys!definitely none of these guys. maybe rhett titus though

Tommy Thunder
05-30-2012, 12:15 AM
so i seen this on this website but i figure id try to bring it to the board and see what you guys think.
i have my list of stars that deserve a push . heres my list. feel free to agree, disagree, or edit it

2.Kofi, i dont like him as a tag wrestler id wanna see him in the IC title picture , i just hate rodes and i thought kofi did good when he had that little fued with orton his promos werent bad
1.Dolph i think a fued with punk and dolph would be pretty good cause both are good on the mic. plus it looks like hes finally getting away from mrs "excuse me" well needed! hes way pass having a manager stage.

Women's push :Aj, i would love to see her turn this crazy trip shes on into a rage and a heel for the divas division
Tag Push: Usos, i personally love watching those guys idk why but they just entertain me and they just feel like a tag team

A-Ry and Ziggler definitely need a push. Riley has the potential to be a top star, Ziggler is no doubt a future main eventer.
Gabriel is good enough to be a solid upper mid carder, just like Kofi is now.

definitely none of these guys. maybe rhett titus though

Who in the blue is rhett titus?

Wrestling1
05-30-2012, 12:21 AM
i dont really care for titus .. kofi i think is a good talent. but dolph is way over due for a push. hes been with that annoying this for way to long i think he should cut his hair as well and i kinda wanna see how otunga pans out cause they seem to be tryin to push everyone that was in the nexus or at least most of them

thedag
05-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Who in the blue is rhett titus?

he is from ROH. so idk why THE GREAT MATU said him.

Tommy Thunder
05-30-2012, 12:31 AM
he is from ROH. so idk why THE GREAT MATU said him.

Ahh, I don't watch ROH, but curios that he said him given that he isn't in WWE.

Amerinaine
05-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Uh, I go Kofi Kingston. I remember when they put him in a feud with Randy Orton. Man that was some sick stuff they were doing. The Boom Drop in the middle of the crowd. The wrecking of Orton's NASCAR stock car. They brought out a lot of the best in each other. I think this was the peak of Orton's promo's as well as Kingston. Than the Draft or something killed that feud and Kofi got dumped to Jobber Status. I'm not saying give him a run at the world title or anything, but a nice run with the Intercontinental or U.S titles would be good. Some World Title matches would be nice. He doesn't have to win them, but being in it would be cool.

thedag
05-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Uh, I go Kofi Kingston. I remember when they put him in a feud with Randy Orton. Man that was some sick stuff they were doing. The Boom Drop in the middle of the crowd. The wrecking of Orton's NASCAR stock car. They brought out a lot of the best in each other. I think this was the peak of Orton's promo's as well as Kingston. Than the Draft or something killed that feud and Kofi got dumped to Jobber Status. I'm not saying give him a run at the world title or anything, but a nice run with the Intercontinental or U.S titles would be good. Some World Title matches would be nice. He doesn't have to win them, but being in it would be cool.

kofi messed up a move and orton got piss off. this is when orton was a dick back stage.

Amerinaine
05-30-2012, 12:50 AM
kofi messed up a move and orton got piss off. this is when orton was a dick back stage.

I'm an Orton (Character) mark, but hell, he's messed up too many times to count to be a big baby about a blown spot. That feud was still fucking epic. I guess the fans missed out because Orton was a dick. (I like his character, him the person can go to hell.)

PSOjedi
05-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Ziggler
Swagger
Alex Riley
Tyson Kidd
Drew McIntyre
Zack Ryder
Curt Hawkins
Hunico
The Uso's
Trent Barreta
Ted Dibiase (when he returns)
Wade Barrett (when he returns)

All these guys are talented or very talended !

Wrestling1
05-30-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm an Orton (Character) mark, but hell, he's messed up too many times to count to be a big baby about a blown spot. That feud was still fucking epic. I guess the fans missed out because Orton was a dick. (I like his character, him the person can go to hell.)

i seriously loved that feud . i would like to see it revived i just really wanna see kofi get a push for the title ic, us , shit i would like to seem him get a legit shot at the WWE title kinda wanna see him vs punk see how that would do

Kryptonite
05-30-2012, 01:33 AM
Dolph
Riley
Tyson
Ambrose
Rollins
Reks
Ryder
Barrett
Rhodes

Steve Austin
05-30-2012, 04:52 AM
A-RY and Ziggler!

A-Ry as US Champ!

magglis
05-30-2012, 05:13 AM
A-Ry and Kidd they are talented wrestlers and they need to get tv time at least

LMPunker
05-30-2012, 05:26 AM
tyson kidd,yoshi tatsu could be featured more,derrick bateman

midian
05-30-2012, 07:09 AM
Not counting Rhodes or Dolph

Tyson Kidd
Michael McGillicutty
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks
Antonio Cesaro
Justin Gabriel
Ted DiBiasse
Hunico
Not so much majorly pushed but enough to be seen more on the 2 main shows

ELNIOJR
05-30-2012, 08:15 AM
I say these 2 on the TOP ROPE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q5VOTHR0zQ

steveorton
05-30-2012, 08:21 AM

I agree with the bolded. Ziggler is just too talented to be in the backburner. He is excellent in the ring and honestlty I love his promos on the youtube shows. This guy can be a god in WWE if given the opportunity.

Y2Jryder
05-30-2012, 08:59 AM
- Alex Riley
- Trent Barretta
- Curt Hawkins

We can't push everybody so I only picked these 3 guys

TNA 'The very best'
05-30-2012, 10:37 AM
i dont really care for titus .. kofi i think is a good talent. but dolph is way over due for a push. hes been with that annoying this for way to long i think he should cut his hair as well and i kinda wanna see how otunga pans out cause they seem to be tryin to push everyone that was in the nexus or at least most of them

What push are you talking about, yea he got a couple of title shots at the start of the year but he's currently been in a tag team with Swagger and from what i can see WWE is trying hard not to push him, maybe its coming now, if the story line continues with him moving away from swagger but he hasn't really had a major push in my eyes.

Keith Stone
05-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Alex Riley - besides the DUI I don't understand the lack of push, I think he can be a better top heel on Smackdown than Alberto Del Rio anyday

Dolph Ziggler- it looks like he might be gettin one sooner than later

Antonio Cesaro: better wrestler than most of the WWE roster I would of liked him against CM pUnk and Daniel Bryan

For guys like Jinder Mahal, Curt Hawkins,Tyler Reks, and Heath Slater, just bring back the J.O.B squad and that can only make them better

K2Jelly
05-30-2012, 10:46 AM
David Otunga.

I'm serious. This guy has shown me, in his nXt days, that he's ready for a decent midcard push. He can talk on the mic almost better than anyone on the roster, he's not bad in the ring and now that he's Laurinaitis' stooge, I could see him being granted a United States Championship match against a credible champion.

Keith Stone
05-30-2012, 11:05 AM
David Otunga.

I'm serious. This guy has shown me, in his nXt days, that he's ready for a decent midcard push. He can talk on the mic almost better than anyone on the roster, he's not bad in the ring and now that he's Laurinaitis' stooge, I could see him being granted a United States Championship match against a credible champion.

He's not bad in the ring.....he's terrible. Lance Storm could tell ya that. I like him where he is as a on air personality but in ring performer.....there's no hope.

K2Jelly
05-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Am I the only Otunga fan on this forum? T_T

Tommy Thunder
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
David Otunga.

Davit Otunga is not good at all in the ring man. Granted, he's better than he was when he started out, but he's still not great. I'd say he's on the same level as Ezekiel Jackson right now, which isn't really very good.
He's got mic skills for sure, but he needs a lot of work in the ring before he can deserve a push in my eyes.

Thing is though, there's talk that he will be given a run with the US title soon, so your wish might come true :/

K2Jelly
05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Davit Otunga is not good at all in the ring man. Granted, he's better than he was when he started out, but he's still not great. I'd say he's on the same level as Ezekiel Jackson right now, which isn't really very good.
He's got mic skills for sure, but he needs a lot of work in the ring before he can deserve a push in my eyes.

Thing is though, there's talk that he will be given a run with the US title soon, so your wish might come true :/

Well, it's the fact that he's at least improving in the ring that means a lot to me. Without that improvement factor, I'd be in the same boat as you and apparently the other 99.9% of the forums! XD

Though if the rumors are true, I'll be looking forward to what he'll be able to do.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Curt Hawkins and Trent Barretta. I feel like they were cheated out of big story-line chances.

Cabers
05-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Would like to see Reks and Hawkins as they are imo the only credible heel tag team wwe has. O'Neil and Young are trippin!!

TomJarvis100
05-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Barrett
Miz
Ziggler
Kingston
Mcintyre
Swagger
Riley
Dibiase
Rhodes

Wrestling1
05-30-2012, 03:48 PM
David Otunga.

otunga and his oiled up cut up shirt wearin self needs to stay sippin on his coffee or whatever he drinks and stay out of the ring i thought it was kinda funny when he had a match against cena and he was kinda making fun of how much oil he wears

The Hit Man
05-30-2012, 05:16 PM
I say these 2 on the TOP ROPE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q5VOTHR0zQ

Whatever happened to Trent? He was a regular on NXT and then all of a sudden just disappeared. P.S. Brilliant spot!

For everyone who has said Kofi, I dunno. I'm a fan of him but there's just something about him that doesn't convince me that he'll ever be a big time player. He might get the odd mini push but I think he'll forever stay in the mid card. I think he has to freshen up his character, it's too one dimensional. I can't remember the last time I saw him frown!

I'm normally not a fan of these who should be pushed threads as not everyone can be pushed at once but I do think Hawkins and Reks are more deserving of this push that O'Niel and Young are currently receiving. They're better in the ring and are more exciting to watch both in and out of the ring.

BlackFalcon
05-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Whatever happened to Trent? He was a regular on NXT and then all of a sudden just disappeared. P.S. Brilliant spot!

For everyone who has said Kofi, I dunno. I'm a fan of him but there's just something about him that doesn't convince me that he'll ever be a big time player. He might get the odd mini push but I think he'll forever stay in the mid card. I think he has to freshen up his character, it's too one dimensional. I can't remember the last time I saw him frown!

I'm normally not a fan of these who should be pushed threads as not everyone can be pushed at once but I do think Hawkins and Reks are more deserving of this push that O'Niel and Young are currently receiving. They're better in the ring and are more exciting to watch both in and out of the ring.

Trent injured his arm early this year. He was due to get temed up with Tyson, so maybe they'll get a push when he gets back.

Hawkins and Reks should definitely be getting pushed more, I love everything they've done since they first got here and they need something to happen.

As far as Kofi goes, they need to do with him what they did with Truth. I think Kofi could genuinely make a heel character work, he just needs to work on his talking and his mat work, since most highflyers don't rely on highflying moves, with the exception of Hunico.

I also want Justin Gabriel to get an IC title shot after his return.

As far as Divas go, I think AJ could become the next Mickie James if they use her right. After all, Mickie started off as a crazed stalker as well.

TCM442
05-31-2012, 03:06 PM
A side from the obvious Ziggler and Cody and because we can't push everyone:

1) Jack Swagger- He's unbelievably talented in the ring. He can literally wrestle anyone and make them look good. His mic work isn't the worst, he drew some pretty major heat during this WHC run in 2010. I think if given the spotlight again he'd make the most of it. Heel or Face, I think he's capable of being either.

2) Alex Riley- The guy is good in the ring and was by far the most superior person on the microphone of all of the NXT season 2 rejects. I think he's clearly capable of being a big time player in the mid card, just like Ziggler and Miz were and really being a credible main eventer.

3) Tyson Kidd- All because of wrestling ability alone. He's without a doubt, at least in my mind, the second best technical wrestler on the roster (next to Daniel Bryan). He's wildly talented, we just need to see if his mic skills are any good to be a legitimate player in the mid-card instead of being a jobber.

HeelTurn
05-31-2012, 03:09 PM
I think Ziggler and Christian both should be pushed back to main event, theyre great workers and have good matches with damn near anyone.

McIntyre and Kidd both need to be pushed to the mid-card. They would be great challengers for the US and IC titles and eventually champions.