PDA

View Full Version : No way out 3 way match

ihearvoices
05-29-2012, 10:32 AM
After watching this week's Raw something came to my mind what if at No way out the WWE championship match is a 3 way, Kane vs Cm punk vs Daniel Bryan. Hear me out, all 3 guys have been going back and forth for the past 2 weeks or so and I don't see it ending on smackdown this week. I hope this is leading toward a 3 way match because I don't want to see Daniel Bryan vs Cm punk for the 3rd or 5th time this year. What are you guys thoughts?

Destruction
05-29-2012, 10:37 AM
After watching this week's Raw something came to my mind what if at No way out the WWE championship match is a 3 way, Kane vs Cm punk vs Daniel Bryan. Hear me out, all 3 guys have been going back and forth for the past 2 weeks or so and I don't see it ending on smackdown this week. I hope this is leading toward a 3 way match because I don't want to see Daniel Bryan vs Cm punk for the 3rd or 5th time this year. What are you guys thoughts?

I could watch Bryan vs Punk every PPV of the year

And after SD! I expected to see this match

Steve Austin
05-29-2012, 10:45 AM
I'd like to see a triple threat, anything to get Kane in the title picture where he belongs!

ihearvoices
05-29-2012, 11:17 AM
I'd like to see a triple threat, anything to get Kane in the title picture where he belongs!

I agree, I hope we get a Kane promo sometime before No way out. Also this could be a way to have Bryan win the WWE Championship without making Cm punk look weak.

akbar
05-29-2012, 12:03 PM
I like Kane but right now WWE have what could be one of the all time great feuds with Bryan/Punk...just leave these 2 to have their series of matches that we are all going to love and I like the lil twist with AJ sticking around helping which ever wrestler...they need to kick Kane out of this feud before its ruined.

ihearvoices
05-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I like Kane but right now WWE have what could be one of the all time great feuds with Bryan/Punk...just leave these 2 to have their series of matches that we are all going to love and I like the lil twist with AJ sticking around helping which ever wrestler...they need to kick Kane out of this feud before its ruined.

I respectfully disagree this Feud has been very stale and boring this is why its not the main event match at No way out and wasn't main eventing at Over the limit. This feud needs a game changer to happen for it to get interesting IMO and AJ is not it. Adding Kane to it can allow WWE to make Bryan win the championship without beating Cm punk which can allow this feud to keep going on if WWE wants it to.

Haruko Haruhara
05-29-2012, 12:15 PM
I think the Kane part is just to keep a program on SD and they brought it to RAW to make you want to watch SD.

akbar
05-29-2012, 12:58 PM
I respectfully disagree this Feud has been very stale and boring this is why its not the main event match at No way out and wasn't main eventing at Over the limit. This feud needs a game changer to happen for it to get interesting IMO and AJ is not it. Adding Kane to it can allow WWE to make Bryan win the championship without beating Cm punk which can allow this feud to keep going on if WWE wants it to.
regardless of how this feud is going it will always be kept off the main event because of Cena and his drawing power so I wouldn't use that as a reason for why you think this feud stale...

magglis
05-29-2012, 01:08 PM
I like the idea because DB and Kane are very entertaining at the moment,so both of them deserve to be in the match

Cabers
05-29-2012, 02:24 PM

Oh god yes!!

CM Rock-Austin
05-29-2012, 02:56 PM
I hope it's a triple threat match because that will be good to see and IMO can see Kane getting a promo on smackdown.

ihearvoices
05-29-2012, 03:08 PM
I hope this match happens even if Kane ends up losing. I'm a big fan of kane's work I wish WWE would give him atleast a WHC title run, he would be more entertaining then sheamus IMO.

jordan1995
05-29-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't like Kane , find his promos boring and find him boring in the ring (although he is better than some guys) id rather this feud was left with Bryan vs Punk , or have them go in a best of 5 series.

ihearvoices
05-29-2012, 03:15 PM
I don't like Kane , find his promos boring and find him boring in the ring (although he is better than some guys) id rather this feud was left with Bryan vs Punk , or have them go in a best of 5 series.

Really? 5 matches. After 3 I would just end up turning the channel. This Feud hasn't had much of a build up but a 3 way would make sense and WWE has already planted the seeds also.

Vegas
05-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Kane adds nothing to this feud. I would love to see Bryan and Punk have an Iron Man Match and maybe a 2 out of 3 falls match. Yes there wasn't much build up to the feud but who cares. We all know that these two can put on great matches. Adding Kane would only slow them down

jordan1995
05-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Really? 5 matches. After 3 I would just end up turning the channel. This Feud hasn't had much of a build up but a 3 way would make sense and WWE has already planted the seeds also.

yeah , and id love the series to end in an iron man match, and i just don't see a good side to Kane , i wouldn't say he was over as much as he was even 5 year ago , i think its time for Kane and Big show to retire , two guys who no longer mean anything and should only be used to put the younger talent over not guys like Cena.

akbar
05-29-2012, 03:37 PM
The feud is alright, but that wouldn't matter because the quality of the the matches these 2 can put on is at risk by adding Kane to the mix...don't people get that?

As wrestling fans you live to watch great matches and we have an opportunity to watch potential 5 star matches between Bryan and Punk, Kane would ruin the match. Simple as that.

Vegas
05-29-2012, 03:39 PM
The feud is alright, but that wouldn't matter because the quality of the the matches these 2 can put on is at risk by adding Kane to the mix...don't people get that?

As wrestling fans you live to watch great matches and we have an opportunity to watch potential 5 star matches between Bryan and Punk, Kane would ruin the match. Simple as that.

Could Not agree more

steveorton
05-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah I hope it's a triple threat also. Also I love the Punk vs Bryan feud with AJ and Kane in the mix I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Mikeyboy7777777
05-30-2012, 04:42 AM
with the added build up i think you wouldn't 5 matches can go on for quite a while you don't have to have them weekly you could yes but not necessarily i do agree that since wwe planted the seeds with kane that they should keep kane in it perhapse kane starts feuding with someone else when it's time and bryan and punk can still continue feuding i mean when scsa and the rock were feuding in the invasion angle you had kurt angle and chris jericho always close by.

ELNIOJR
05-30-2012, 07:46 AM

Deep Down, you know the answer, dont you? I mean, I do :)

HeelTurn
05-30-2012, 07:49 AM
You only just figured out its going to be a Triple Threat? lol jkjk

Its good, gives them a chance to do a title change without Bryan beating Punk, meaning they could do a rematch next month where Bryan retains, and at Summerslam have the 3rd match in the series tied.

Or it means Bryan can continue as a tweener and face Kane next month and get a win over him whilst Punk moves onto Cody or whoever.

TomJarvis100
05-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Kane will tap to Bryan so Punk loses his title.Then Bryan vs Punk at MITB with AJ in Punks corner,she turns on punk and costs him the match.Punk wins some kind of no1 contender match for Summerslam and Punk beats Bryan to get the title back.

The Hit Man
05-30-2012, 04:50 PM
It looks pretty obvious that it will end up being a Triple Threat match but I'd rather just have it be between Punk and Bryan. They could easily have another three PPV matches without it seeming boring or stale:

No Way Out - Steel Cage match with the ending resulting in both men escaping the cage at the same time.
Money in the Bank - 2 out of 3 Falls match where the first fall is Pinfall only, the second is Submission only and the third is a Ladder match (similar to Benoit vs Angle Judgement Day 2001) and the ending could be that both men dangle from the title and both fall, taking the title down with them so again there is no clear winner.
SummerSlam - 60 Minute Iron match which finally closes the feud out and have AJ cost Punk the title and Bryan is the new Champ.

Grind_Bastard
05-30-2012, 05:06 PM
No Way Out - Steel Cage match with the ending resulting in both men escaping the cage at the same time.
Money in the Bank - 2 out of 3 Falls match where the first fall is Pinfall only, the second is Submission only and the third is a Ladder match (similar to Benoit vs Angle Judgement Day 2001) and the ending could be that both men dangle from the title and both fall, taking the title down with them so again there is no clear winner.
SummerSlam - 60 Minute Iron match which finally closes the feud out and have AJ cost Punk the title and Bryan is the new Champ.

If only that happened...

Well done, gentleman.

The Hit Man
05-30-2012, 05:18 PM
If only that happened...

Well done, gentleman.

Thank you! Vince needs to hire me haha!

Mojo Tartarus
05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Musn't

Read

Spoilers.

ihearvoices
05-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Musn't

Read

Spoilers.

Actually it was confirm today I posted this thread right after Raw but it was a easy guess I happy I was right.

Mojo Tartarus
05-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Actually it was confirm today I posted this thread right after Raw but it was a easy guess I happy I was right.

Yeah you could see how they were angling toward it.

Grind_Bastard
05-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Musn't

Read

Spoilers.

I did, but I prefered to keep it to myself, out of consideration for those who didn't.

PrimusSucks
05-30-2012, 10:03 PM
EDIT: SPOILER ALERT

I like Kane being in the main event, he adds a different dynamic to the straight forward technical clinic that Punk and Bryan would put on. Throwing Kane in the mix forces both men to change their style and work a little bit outside of their comfort zone, which is where Bryan shines, and CM Punk also has some good showings, I am looking forward to this almost as much as Punk/Bryan's singles matches.