PDA

View Full Version : Should Michael Cole just become an announcer?

Peter Kaymakcian
05-29-2012, 02:31 AM
I don't if this guy's time has passed, but he was a pretty big heel garnering a lot of heat with the WWE Universe. Wouldn't his annoying abilities be better served managing an up and coming superstar or tag team. Put him with Reks and Hawkins and call them Team Johny or place him with someone like Mason Ryan or Ezekiel Jackson. A big strong guy who he can hide behind. What do you guys think should Cole stay an announcer or become a manager?

midian
05-29-2012, 02:58 AM
I'd like to see him become a manager for a tag team from FCW maybe Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron or Corey Graves and Jake Carter.

ParagonOfVirtue
05-29-2012, 04:22 AM
Any capacity that gets him to STFU on a regular basis would be great. As a manager, i'd only have to hear his stupid soul-patch havin ass for a minute or two each night, and that, I can dig. COLE FOR MANAGEMENT! WHOOO!

WE COMIN FO YOU *****!!!!!!!!!

CM_SUXX_NOT
05-29-2012, 05:53 AM
I'm enjoying his commentary much more now he's not so obnoxious. Plus, who would replace him? The obvious answer is JR but he's not on TV for whatever reason

Tommy Thunder
05-29-2012, 06:43 AM
Cole is arguably the best play by play announcer WWE has right now (Josh Matthews being the other, and excluding JR since he isn't active).
He's not playing his heel character so much any more, and instead concentrates more on actually calling matches. While he still favors heels, he's a lot more neutral than he used to be. I'm actually enjoying his commentary these days.
I do however think that Cole would make a great heel manager for a superstar or tag team.

Sahu
05-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Any capacity that gets him to STFU on a regular basis would be great. As a manager, i'd only have to hear his stupid soul-patch havin ass for a minute or two each night, and that, I can dig. COLE FOR MANAGEMENT! WHOOO!

WE COMIN FO YOU *****!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this...make him a manager we r free from Cole...for his minute or two segment..we have remote in our hand..:d

ELNIOJR
05-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Cole as a MANAGER...we've talked about this a lot here. It was actually one of my wishes that I had for 2012. I wanted to see him managing DBryan. But looking now, I guess DB is doing just fine. But sill want Cole as Manager...

Cabers
05-29-2012, 02:14 PM
I would like to him as a manager but realistically hes (and by that i mean himself) better off staying a commentator.

jordan1995
05-29-2012, 02:17 PM
I enjoy his commentary to be fair but he would make an awesome heel manager maybe for one of the FCW guys.

steveorton
05-29-2012, 07:19 PM
He should remain as an announcer. The question is who can fill his role as an announcer in terms of actual wrestling commentary he's the best WWE has right no imo.