PDA

View Full Version : Really? What happened to The Miz?

JustCloseYourEyes
05-28-2012, 09:35 PM
REALLY? This guy is gold. He plays the perfect heel, and has an excellent mouthpiece. He might not be the best "wrestler" in the WWE (Not like that matters), but seriously what happened to this guy? After the CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan fued, I'd love to see CM Punk vs. The Miz. I think the mic work would be "AWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEE". Keep in mind this is just my opinion. What do you think happened to this guy, and would you like to see this fued?

UPDATE: Not only did he lose, he got RKO'd after the match? Really? Really? Really?

tchocky360
05-28-2012, 09:47 PM
He had a good run last year. Up to Wrestlemania though he got kinda lost, all the focus was Rock-Cena, Undertaker-HHH and the titles, he's just been shoe horned into the odd match since then.
I was gutted he wasn't even in a dark match at the London shows, his tops still sold out even without him being there. I think he's just on the back burner atm, maybe with Jericho's suspension Miz and Orton can feud for a bit.
He is a great heel when given some time on the mic.

JustCloseYourEyes
05-28-2012, 09:51 PM
He had a good run last year. Up to Wrestlemania though he got kinda lost, all the focus was Rock-Cena, Undertaker-HHH and the titles, he's just been shoe horned into the odd match since then.
I was gutted he wasn't even in a dark match at the London shows, his tops still sold out even without him being there. I think he's just on the back burner atm, maybe with Jericho's suspension Miz and Orton can feud for a bit.
He is a great heel when given some time on the mic.

Didn't Orton and Miz feud last year?

tchocky360
05-28-2012, 09:53 PM
Didn't Orton and Miz feud last year?

Miz retained his WWE title in a tables match against Orton shortly after beating Cena I think. Tables match was pretty good, I wouldn't mind seeing them go again.

eyehatecena
05-28-2012, 09:54 PM
He must have pissed off the wrong person. IDK, but yeah I think they are miss using him. At least put the US title back around his waist and make the title mean something again

Giddy
05-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Miz retained his WWE title in a tables match against Orton shortly after beating Cena I think. Tables match was pretty good, I wouldn't mind seeing them go again.
Nah, Miz cashed in on Orton, then beat Lawler in the TLC match, then beat Orton in the tables match at TLC. Then he beat Orton at the Rumble with help from Punk and the New Nexus, and Miz moved on to Cena, and Orton to Punk

tchocky360
05-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Nah, Miz cashed in on Orton, then beat Lawler in the TLC match, then beat Orton in the tables match at TLC. Then he beat Orton at the Rumble with help from Punk and the New Nexus, and Miz moved on to Cena, and Orton to Punk

He did cash in on Orton that's right, 4am I'll admit the mind isn't all focused atm lol thank you

After the multiple matches against Brodus I though they might have Miz beat him but that seems to have been dropped

JustCloseYourEyes
05-28-2012, 10:00 PM
He must have pissed off the wrong person. IDK, but yeah I think they are miss using him. At least put the US title back around his waist and make the title mean something again

I couldn't agree with you more.

CactusJackBangBang!
05-28-2012, 10:13 PM
It was painful to see what Miz had to do at Over The Limit with Brodus. The Miz is soooo damn smooth on the mic I get goosebumps everytime he cuts a promo... the crowd eats it up nearly as much they do with Jericho! IMO all he needs to do is work on his in ring work, pump the gym get more bulk and get a better attitude behind the scenes and he could be back up in the main scene in the not to distant future. For me i really think Miz and Jericho having a feud would be just AWWWWWEEESUMMMMMMM

JustCloseYourEyes
05-28-2012, 10:19 PM
It was painful to see what Miz had to do at Over The Limit with Brodus. The Miz is soooo damn smooth on the mic I get goosebumps everytime he cuts a promo... the crowd eats it up nearly as much they do with Jericho! IMO all he needs to do is work on his in ring work, pump the gym get more bulk and get a better attitude behind the scenes and he could be back up in the main scene in the not to distant future. For me i really think Miz and Jericho having a feud would be just AWWWWWEEESUMMMMMMM

Yeah, that would be a great feud.

Giddy
05-28-2012, 10:25 PM
I can't stand the treatment of The Miz. The man is one of the best in WWE. He works his ass off to improve, he is amazing on the mic, he can really draw heat, he does tons of outside of WWE publicity work, and he really loves to wrestle. The fact that he's jobbing to Brodus Clay is sickening. I sure as hell hope they're knocking him down to build him back up... Maybe Money in the Bank?

K2Jelly
05-28-2012, 10:28 PM
I can't stand the treatment of The Miz. The man is one of the best in WWE. He works his ass off to improve, he is amazing on the mic, he can really draw heat, he does tons of outside of WWE publicity work, and he really loves to wrestle. The fact that he's jobbing to Brodus Clay is sickening. I sure as hell hope they're knocking him down to build him back up... Maybe Money in the Bank?

MVP had a pretty bad time in his career at one point.

Tribe
05-28-2012, 10:54 PM
I am very entertained by the Miz ... I hope that something good comes out of this bad streak he is in.

Tommy Thunder
05-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Miz vs Punk and Miz vs Jericho are 2 feuds I'd like to see.

I think Miz must have spilt some chicken on someone's gym bag again or something, because he's getting pushed further and further down the card each week almost. Sad, considering he's actually much better than many give him credit for.

eyehatecena
05-28-2012, 10:58 PM

I get that they have to use someone to get Brodus over a bit more with an established star- but use Santino, Ryder, Otunga.

thedag
05-28-2012, 11:15 PM
i think miz will feud with orton. miz been replacing jericho at house shows.

Dr. Death
05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
If anyone noticed, Miz has been suffering from Vince's wrath as he was the one who got blamed for/then took the blame for the Survivor Series 2011 fiasco. This is why he's being told to be a jobber right now. With Jericho suspended, Vince may relent and let Miz actually win a few matches now, but I won't hold my breath to that.

ihearvoices
05-29-2012, 01:00 AM
Last I heard Miz is going to be staring in a WWE movie so I'm guessing around the same time the movie is due to come out he will get a major push again.

Jericho227
05-29-2012, 01:24 AM
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the seeds are being planted for a face turn for the Miz

JustCloseYourEyes
05-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the seeds are being planted for a face turn for the Miz

I can see that happening.

CM Rock-Austin
05-29-2012, 01:40 AM
If that happens it will be a breath of fresh air and I always wondered how he will do as a face.

JustCloseYourEyes
05-29-2012, 01:47 AM
If that happens it will be a breath of fresh air and I always wondered how he will do as a face.
I think it could work really well, but where does he go? RAW has Cena and Punk, while SD! has Orton and Sheamus.

thetheme
05-29-2012, 02:20 AM
The miz needs to stay where he is and he should have never been in the main event in the first place. He doesn't deliver in the ring and the divas wrestle better than him. He is annoying on the mic. And as soon as the WWE finds out that he sucks in a movie role hopefully they will put him on Superstars and release him for sure shortly after. He can never be a face because it would never be convincing if he would beat top heels. Some guys stay heels for a reason. Acting like a little bitch and having people do the work for him is his comfort zone. Unless it would be him going against Daniel Bryan and there would be a "Really" and "Yes" wars and Bryan mops the floor with miz, it wouldn't work. Really? Yes!

Jericho227
05-29-2012, 02:22 AM
I initially thought Miz would turn on Team Johnny at WM, but when the Miz won for Team johnny at WM, I then though Johnny would make it obvious he dont like the Miz and would do to Miz what he is currently doing to Cena, with Miz initially taking it at first to save face with the boss b4 it all comes to a boiling point

Samuel L. Jackson
05-29-2012, 03:16 AM
These days, a loss to The Great One on a pay-per-view just isn't a loss to be chalked up in the record books anymore but it could spell the end of your career or even your marriage in some cases!

:eek:

Lowki
05-29-2012, 07:26 AM
I can see Cena getting outnumbered by Team Johnny at some point leading to a miz face turn. I can see Miz getting increasingly pissed off at Johnny ace for giving the big show everything, even though the Miz earned him his position to begin with.

GG_DUCE
05-29-2012, 08:20 AM
I keep thinking (with all of his losses - when he's even on) that they're going somewhere with this. I hope it's not a face turn. But hey, look what it did for Sheamus.

Cabers
05-29-2012, 02:16 PM
REALLY? This guy is gold. He plays the perfect heel, and has an excellent mouthpiece. He might not be the best "wrestler" in the WWE (Not like that matters), but seriously what happened to this guy? After the CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan fued, I'd love to see CM Punk vs. The Miz. I think the mic work would be "AWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEE". Keep in mind this is just my opinion. What do you think happened to this guy, and would you like to see this fued?

UPDATE: Not only did he lose, he got RKO'd after the match? Really? Really? Really?

Really!! Isn't he going to be in The marine 3 anyway so he is staying quite for a while!

Xpacfan
05-29-2012, 02:53 PM

The WWE is slowly but surely realizing that they should have left his ass on MTV where they found him.

steveorton
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM

I agree Miz is talented and has great potential but he needs to get back at the level he was a year back. Probably throw the US title on him and let him re-establish himself with a lengthy title run. Miz can be Great if given the opportunity.

The same is happening to Ziggler but this past Raw showed that he might be just be getting out of that slump soon.