PDA

View Full Version : wwe vs tna the video game

BlackNightmare
05-28-2012, 03:43 PM
ok so my friend is a game developer and he's currently working on a wwe vs tna game. It will feature EVERY wrestler on the current roster from BOTH WWE and tna. It will only be published for pc first but assuming a developer company picks it up then it will be ported over to xbox 360 and playstation 3. Most likely will be finished by august, contact me for download link and beta information.

IrkenInvader
05-28-2012, 03:45 PM
I call bullshit.

In before the trash pile merge.

Bammer
05-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Bollocks...

Steve Austin
05-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Banned already? Haha.

Robstar
05-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Fuckin' corebore. He still loves this place, probably been banned everywhere else. "I'll fuckin' fight you man!" lmao

Steve Austin
05-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Haha

saw someone else with Corre in their name, thought that was him.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
05-28-2012, 04:04 PM
So is this game happening or not?.

:rolleyes: Haha!

Destruction
05-28-2012, 04:13 PM
CoreBore again, what a troll. And I thought Giddy was a douche

:p Kidding Giddy, I love you

The Piper
05-28-2012, 04:54 PM
inb4themerge

Mojo Tartarus
05-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Are some people's lives really that devoid of meaning, that they have to keep creating account after account, even though they've been banned? Is this the guy's only form of contact with other human beings?

HeelTurn
05-28-2012, 05:20 PM
So is this game happening or not?.

:rolleyes: Haha!

Yes my friend it is, all I am needing from you is some bank account details, firstly what is your sort code lololol

He was on earlier trying to sell a copy of WWE 12 to.

The Piper
05-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Are some people's lives really that devoid of meaning, that they have to keep creating account after account, even though they've been banned? Is this the guy's only form of contact with other human beings?
um...yeah, it's either this or making a goal of bitching on every single Youtube video ever made, it's just what bad trolls do...

Robstar
05-28-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm going to say yes.....I bet he's one of those guys who has fallen in love with a cashier at McDonalds and although she doesn't know it yet, he has planned out their lives together. But he's dug a shallow grave for her just in case (plan B). He can tell from the meaningful way she hands his change back to him, the way she always seems to be the one to serve him or at least, most of the time - but the fact is he's in there at least twice a day and he's even Facestalked her and followed her home several times, gorging himself on Quarter Pounders and Big Macs out the front and plans to kill her actual boyfriend. Don't laugh, it's probably more true than you know

Robstar
05-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Yes my friend it is, all I am needing from you is some bank account details, firstly what is your sort code lololol

He was on earlier trying to sell a copy of WWE 12 to.

You obviously missed out on his Wrestlemania road trip offer! All we had to do was pick him up and he'd supply the driver with beer! And initially the tickets were free, then they were discounted.........then he wanted to fight everyone. Guy is a hilarious shitbag

HeelTurn
05-28-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm going to say yes.....I bet he's one of those guys who has fallen in love with a cashier at McDonalds and although she doesn't know it yet, he has planned out their lives together. But he's dug a shallow grave for her just in case (plan B). He can tell from the meaningful way she hands his change back to him, the way she always seems to be the one to serve him or at least, most of the time - but the fact is he's in there at least twice a day and he's even Facestalked her and followed her home several times, gorging himself on Quarter Pounders and Big Macs out the front and plans to kill her actual boyfriend. Don't laugh, it's probably more true than you know

Wow man

I know a guy who convinces himself that he always gets extra fries because "she likes him" lol

The Piper
05-28-2012, 05:44 PM

hmm...you make that seem like it's a bad thing

Robstar
05-28-2012, 05:49 PM
hmm...you make that seem like it's a bad thing

Lolol. It is what it is......modern love. Some call it stalking....it's just selective walking

Steve Austin
05-28-2012, 05:49 PM

Talking from a personal experience obviously.

:D

Mojo Tartarus
05-28-2012, 05:52 PM

Rohypnol is a stalker's best friend!

Steve Austin
05-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Rohypnol is a stalker's best friend!

You too? :D

The Piper
05-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Lolol. It is what it is......modern love. Some call it stalking....it's just selective walking
"selective walking", I'll use that the next time that meany cop arrests me, that'll show him!

Robstar
05-28-2012, 05:57 PM

Here Austin, go play in the road with some razorblades and matches...

Mojo Tartarus
05-28-2012, 05:58 PM
You too? :D

I love my shovel!

Steve Austin
05-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Haha, you guys! :rolleyes:

#Classic

KJ PUNK
05-28-2012, 07:25 PM
I wonder if it's the same guy who works for WWE and can get us WM tickets

Robstar
05-28-2012, 08:02 PM
His UNCLE works for WWE, get it right. And yes it is him

KJ PUNK
05-28-2012, 08:08 PM
His UNCLE works for WWE, get it right. And yes it is him

Ahhh. So he must be well connected then. He might sue us and get the website shut down so his friend can come back. Or is that another guy?

K2Jelly
05-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Ahhh. So he must be well connected then. He might sue us and get the website shut down so his friend can come back. Or is that another guy?

Why would he do that when he could just fight us all like he said he would? :rolleyes:

Bodom
05-28-2012, 08:44 PM
How is this still a thing?

Robstar
05-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Bodom's crazy jealous that he didn't get to ban this one ;)