PDA

View Full Version : Gonna Miss Drogba !!!

adinojones
05-28-2012, 04:40 AM
Chelsea won the league and Drogba left Chelsea.....having mixed emotions..!!!

Steve Austin
05-28-2012, 04:46 AM
A Chelsea fan? Really? :p

Anyway welcome aboard!

I'm not a Chelsea fan but I'm gonna miss Drogba in the Prem, love that guy. On his day he's one of the best and is just unstoppable.

VanHooliganX
05-28-2012, 07:56 AM
Good riddance. I'm sure he'll win Gold in the Olympic diving event this year.

*spits*

Title should be "Gunna miss winning".

Steve Austin
05-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Van hating a Chelsea player?! Surely not! :rolleyes:

:D

JSullivan
05-28-2012, 08:44 AM
Definitely should've just been posted in the Banter thread ;)

I'mma miss Drogba in the premiership. The more class players there are, the better our league is - even if it makes it more of a struggle to do well.

VanHooliganX
05-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Van hating a Chelsea player?! Surely not! :rolleyes:

:D

Yup. Only English team worth going into administration.

Maybe West Ham too but I feel sorry for them since it's another year of relegation for them ;D

JSullivan
05-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Yup. Only English team worth going into administration.

Maybe West Ham too but I feel sorry for them since it's another year of relegation for them ;D

I like the Hammers (Despite the fact that I shouldn't). They've got a decent academy and have a decent history too.

Jay T
05-28-2012, 10:01 AM
So pleased he is going.He was a disgrace to the premier league.

Just cause he may of been a good player does not mean he should of been able to act the way he did over and over again and get away with it.Ashley Young dived twice and everyone went bat shit crazy over it.

adinojones
05-29-2012, 05:18 AM
So pleased he is going.He was a disgrace to the premier league.

Just cause he may of been a good player does not mean he should of been able to act the way he did over and over again and get away with it.Ashley Young dived twice and everyone went bat shit crazy over it.

It's game and unexpected things happen....I think you did not watch the Chelsea final..!!

adinojones
05-29-2012, 05:19 AM
Definitely should've just been posted in the Banter thread ;)

I'mma miss Drogba in the premiership. The more class players there are, the better our league is - even if it makes it more of a struggle to do well.

very funny ... :mad: