PDA

View Full Version : Paul Bearer In The Hall Of Fame?

Dameduse823
05-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Just a question that came up in a conversation I was having with a friend of mine. its obvious that Undertaker is going into the hall of fame eventually. To me I think Kane has also had a hall of fame career. And with Road Warriors and Paul Elering being inducted together do you think that Paul Bearer will also be inducted when Kane and Undertaker are, or if their not inducted togeth do you think he'll be inducted on his own for his career as a manager?

Viperfish
05-27-2012, 11:09 PM
If Paul Bearer doesn't induct the Undertaker into the Hall of Fame, it'll be weird. Same thing for Kane I suppose. I think he'll be inducted on his own if the group thing doesn't happen. The thing is that the Undertaker would be like a Ric Flair in the sense that there's no way he's not going to get an induction on his own. If you were to put the Brothers of Destruction in as a stable/tag team(with the Undertaker getting his own induction before this like Ric Flair and then later the Horsemen) then I think you'd have to have more of those in before them... they were never the greatest tag team or the greatest stable and I think a lot more folks should go in before the Brothers of Destruction do.

Here's the question... who inducts Paul Bearer? If he's the first, before Taker and Kane... then neither one can break character. Kane's been iffy depending on what time it is. I think right now it's not something he would break character for but when he was unmasked I believe he did attend some Hall of Fame ceremonies. If Paul gets inducted later then it's obvious either Taker or Kane.

LMPunker
05-28-2012, 04:31 AM
i think he can inducted on his own he wouldnt be a headline name but hes more deserving then koko b ware

AirBourne
05-28-2012, 07:09 AM
I have a feeling it'll be Shawn Michaels somehow inducting the Undertaker, just because of their feud. That is what the WWE will want, and I think the Undertaker would be honored to have him do that. Kane, I think, if it's not Paul or Undertaker, then it's Big Show because of their tag team work. And then Undertaker and Kane can both induct Paul Bearer, without going out of character.

ewantu2
05-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Taker should go out of kayfabe at the hall of fame that would be cool you know just make the whole hour of Taker taking no one will mind.

Asherdelampyr
05-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Either Michaels or Dibiase could induct Taker and Paul Bearer a the same time, then the next year or whenever Kane retires Taker and Bearer can induct him

Cabers
05-28-2012, 02:14 PM
I think Paul deserves it. But you probably wont ever see a Kane/Undertaker tag team induction unless they both get inducted twice.

Tommy Thunder
05-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Will paul Bearer be inducted into the HOF? Of course he will. Not with Undertaker though. Thy might be inducted in the same class, but not together.

Dameduse823
05-28-2012, 02:21 PM
I think Paul deserves it. But you probably wont ever see a Kane/Undertaker tag team induction unless they both get inducted twice.

Maybe I should clarify my original post. I was never saying their tag team deserved to be inducted. My thoughts were that the three of them would be inducted together since their careers have been so tied together