PDA

View Full Version : If I started an e-Fed, how many would be interested?

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Now before we jump to any conclusions, I just am gauging interest, nothing more. I feel that I have a lot of great ideas for storylines and all that and I have already written them down. But with the great e-Feds around, I'm just trying to see if the interest would be good enough to make it. Now I stress, please, if you don't like the idea, don't be rude about it, not implying that any of you would be rude, but I'm just asking in case. I would also be looking for some creative members too. It would be a regular e-Fed, probably NOT typed, I give fair warning now, but I have a lot of good ideas I think, and I could really contribute in a different, but positive manner to EWN. I, along with some of the other people around would hopefully agree that I am a pretty active guy around here. So if any of you would be interested in possibly joining, PM me or post here that you would be, and also do the same if you would be interested in being on creative. Otherwise, any criticism I ask be constructive only, or otherwise not be put here.

**********I do stress again, this is for only gauging interest purposes, not saying I am actually making one, just seeing what people think, thanks!

Robareid
05-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Now before we jump to any conclusions, I just am gauging interest, nothing more. I feel that I have a lot of great ideas for storylines and all that and I have already written them down. But with the great e-Feds around, I'm just trying to see if the interest would be good enough to make it. Now I stress, please, if you don't like the idea, don't be rude about it, not implying that any of you would be rude, but I'm just asking in case. I would also be looking for some creative members too. It would be a regular e-Fed, probably NOT typed, I give fair warning now, but I have a lot of good ideas I think, and I could really contribute in a different, but positive manner to EWN. I, along with some of the other people around would hopefully agree that I am a pretty active guy around here. So if any of you would be interested in possibly joining, PM me or post here that you would be, and also do the same if you would be interested in being on creative. Otherwise, any criticism I ask be constructive only, or otherwise not be put here.

**********I do stress again, this is for only gauging interest purposes, not saying I am actually making one, just seeing what people think, thanks!

Just me personally, I feel that there are already plenty eFeds for everyone, and another one wouldn't be able to garner anough intrest. However, I'm pretty sure that there are a few eFeds looking for new creative members as they're few and far between these days. I may be gauging it wrongly though

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Just me personally, I feel that there are already plenty eFeds for everyone, and another one wouldn't be able to garner anough intrest. However, I'm pretty sure that there are a few eFeds looking for new creative members as they're few and far between these days. I may be gauging it wrongly though

No man, I appreciate it! Thanks for your input.

Asherdelampyr
05-24-2012, 12:03 PM
I would agree with Robareid, join an existing creative team for an e-fed. There are tons about

Torphy
05-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Just speaking from a personal point of view, I would not be interested in a new fed, I don't even read the feds i'm not a part of anymore.

Good luck though!

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:05 PM
I would agree with Robareid, join an existing creative team for an e-fed. There are tons about

Thanks for your input! I knew this would probably be a main focal point for arguments against it, that is why I was gauging first instead of just going ahead and making one. All I can say to that is that I bring different ideas then maybe the other ones have shown so far, and I'm in NO WAY talking down to the other e-Feds, I love them all and want to be a part of everyone I'm in now. But everyone is different, and I feel my ideas could be as well, that's all!

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Just speaking from a personal point of view, I would not be interested in a new fed, I don't even read the feds i'm not a part of anymore.

Good luck though!

Thanks Torphy, I appreciate the honesty!

VanHooliganX
05-24-2012, 12:08 PM

I pretty much agree with Rob pal. You might be able to join a current fed's creative and work your magic. :)

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:09 PM
I pretty much agree with Rob pal. You might be able to join a current fed's creative and work your magic. :)

Appreciate that Van!

Tommy Thunder
05-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Not interested one bit. There's already too many feds here, there's absolutely no need for any more IMO.

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Not interested one bit. There's already too many feds here, there's absolutely no need for any more IMO.

Fair enough, I'm glad to have your two cents in here TT.

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-24-2012, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't be interested in it dude. Sorry. People are stretched thin now as it is, and people are trying to keep creative guys on their shows without real life kicking people in the nuts every single day. As Torphs said, I don't even follow most of the feds and the ones I'm active in except for JBW, I can't fully keep up with NOW on the day to day basis.

I'd honestly say one of two things here:

1.) Join creative for a company you'd like to be a part of. I'm sure a lot of companies are looking for active help right now in getting things correct. You never know when someone might not be available.

2.) Considering there's what... nine e-feds here already, why not try to take it to another site that doesn't have as much going on? Just a suggestion and please don't take any offense. Maybe you'll get a better response out of people who AREN'T burned out on e-feds. :)

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:14 PM
I wouldn't be interested in it dude. Sorry. People are stretched thin now as it is, and people are trying to keep creative guys on their shows without real life kicking people in the nuts every single day. As Torphs said, I don't even follow most of the feds and the ones I'm active in except for JBW, I can't fully keep up with NOW on the day to day basis.

I'd honestly say one of two things here:

1.) Join creative for a company you'd like to be a part of. I'm sure a lot of companies are looking for active help right now in getting things correct. You never know when someone might not be available.

2.) Considering there's what... nine e-feds here already, why not try to take it to another site that doesn't have as much going on? Just a suggestion and please don't take any offense. Maybe you'll get a better response out of people who AREN'T burned out on e-feds. :)

I completely appreciate your full opinion on this Rob, and I would totally be interested in joining a creative team if someone needs a member, or perhaps I would take it to another site, never thought of that. Thanks Rob!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-24-2012, 12:18 PM
I completely appreciate your full opinion on this Rob, and I would totally be interested in joining a creative team if someone needs a member, or perhaps I would take it to another site, never thought of that. Thanks Rob!

Not a problem man. JBW is looking for creative and even though you're in EWNCW, there's nothing stating anymore that you can't do both. My proverbial office door is open if you want to talk. Shoot me a PM.

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Not a problem man. JBW is looking for creative and even though you're in EWNCW, there's nothing stating anymore that you can't do both. My proverbial office door is open if you want to talk. Shoot me a PM.

I totally by all means appreciate the offer and will consider it, the only problem being is that I don't follow JBW and wouldn't know where to begin, but I'll definitely think about it, thanks man!

Krysys
05-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I would have to say I am not interested in a new fed, and yes I do realize this is the pot calling the kettle black. However as said before, there are plenty of feds, some of which has multiple brands. I am sure you can find a creative team to join.

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:52 PM
I would have to say I am not interested in a new fed, and yes I do realize this is the pot calling the kettle black. However as said before, there are plenty of feds, some of which has multiple brands. I am sure you can find a creative team to join.

It's all good! And I appreciate the idea and input, but PLEASE SHUT DOWN THE THREAD (A Mod please, lol), I have found a job, thanks!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2012, 01:43 PM
As proud as JBW may be they are struggling creatively. They are thinned out because they added more shows than they actually needed, and with the main writers getting busy it would mean a great deal to JBW to garner more writers. I plan on taking some kind of reign when it comes to writing when I am done being a competitor for JBW. I always preferred it when the writers weren't active wrestlers. JBW would definitely benefit from acquiring your talents, Airbourne. Also, the fun thing about being apart of JBW is that creative will usually give you a lengthy run down about what you should do for Episode 1 and by then you should already have the gist of it before taking the ball and running with it. The whole fact that you haven't followed JBW would give fresh insight on the fed going forward and would probably change up the feel a bit as well.