PDA

View Full Version : The X Division is dead!!!

WWTNA
11-08-2010, 12:32 AM
Tonight folks, is a sad night. We just witness TNA writers kill The X Division by giving Robbie E. the X Division title. I never seen a death like that since Hogan and Eric came to TNA. They should be thrown in jail 4-life! Well anyway, please bow your head for a moment of silence.

(BONG) (BONG) (BONG)

Now rise. Whoever witnessed the death, i'm sorry for you to see that.

wallyman
11-08-2010, 02:53 AM
x-division aint dead idk if u know rob eckos aka robbie e works...hes a great athlete and fits the x division quite well...so i think u could b mistakin i hope u are for our sake.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 07:46 AM
x-division aint dead idk if u know rob eckos aka robbie e works...hes a great athlete and fits the x division quite well...so i think u could b mistakin i hope u are for our sake.

Don't really know if he is good or not but, his character is a joke man. If I were an X division wrestler, I'd be pissed as hell. Also, he just got there so he should have to earn it. I wish there were more guys like JBL and Finlay that gave new wrestlers a rough time backstage and roughed them up in the ring. Give them a real christening. Have to agree with WWTNA. X division was on it's lifeline and is now officially dead.

hendrix1564
11-08-2010, 09:50 AM
It's a disgrace...
He's only been in TNA for what? Like a month?
Also, his character sucks...

Bodom
11-08-2010, 09:56 AM

I don't doubt his skills and I agree with you that he's a great wrestler.

The main issue is this Grade A pile of 100% FAIL of a gimmick

Rassling_Fan
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
I remember the X-Division fondly. It was not about weight limits, it was about no limits. Like how Samoa Joe could go with all of those other high flyers and no one would question why. Where they had the TNA X Cup where we could see wrestlers from other organizations from all across the world on US TV! I bought my first (and only) TNA PPV because they were having (a) Tiger Mask in a match (that and WWE were promoting Khali Vs Cena for the first time).

Even when Kevin Nash was in the X-Division trying to "Give them personality" we still had the action the X-Division was known for. But sadly, like WCW's lightweight Division, it was becoming less favorable to the heavyweight title and soon diminished. Rob Eckos maybe good in the ring, but what TNA gave us in Robbie E is about as over as a lead balloon.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 11:18 AM
I remember the X-Division fondly. It was not about weight limits, it was about no limits. Like how Samoa Joe could go with all of those other high flyers and no one would question why. Where they had the TNA X Cup where we could see wrestlers from other organizations from all across the world on US TV! I bought my first (and only) TNA PPV because they were having (a) Tiger Mask in a match (that and WWE were promoting Khali Vs Cena for the first time).

Even when Kevin Nash was in the X-Division trying to "Give them personality" we still had the action the X-Division was known for. But sadly, like WCW's lightweight Division, it was becoming less favorable to the heavyweight title and soon diminished. Rob Eckos maybe good in the ring, but what TNA gave us in Robbie E is about as over as a lead balloon.

Thing is that there are people that argument that if Sheamus could be Champ, Robbie E can too. TNA fanboys never fail to amaze (and amuse) me.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Thing is that there are people that argument that if Sheamus could be Champ, Robbie E can too. TNA fanboys never fail to amaze (and amuse) me.

Wow.

Just Wow

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 11:28 AM
I don't think you can compare Sheamus to Robbie E.

WWE needed a new champ and Sheamus was the man.

TNA has nothing to gain for Robbie E to be X-Division champ except my frustration at a company that worries more of storylines than wrestling and the "marks" and wanna be sign guys that follow TNA in the Impact Zone.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 11:38 AM
I don't think you can compare Sheamus to Robbie E.

WWE needed a new champ and Sheamus was the man.

TNA has nothing to gain for Robbie E to be X-Division champ except my frustration at a company that worries more of storylines than wrestling and the "marks" and wanna be sign guys that follow TNA in the Impact Zone.

Sheamus has improved over the year he has been there. most importantly, backstage everyone seems to have given him kudos. Love to see him duke it out with HHH again.

wallyman
11-08-2010, 12:24 PM
well to b honest people are suppose to hate that robbie e guy lol.....so its working but i hope he can let u see his ring work he hasnt showed that and i think that will put him in a new spot....and x division is stale....but its not dead...i hope its not dead becuz thats the meain reason i watched tna in the first place.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Big difference between heat and go away heat.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Big difference between heat and go away heat.

Even in the Impact Zone you can hear fans chant "This is boring!" when Robbie E comes out. Exactly like you said, there's a difference between a "boo" and a "get the fuck outta here".

mwinfie
11-08-2010, 05:34 PM
The X-devision IS ROH. non stop athletic extream high occtain action. Thats where the x devision and the best of the old TNA devision is. Lets bare in mind though, for fairness, when the x devision was at its very highest of highs, unbreakable 05, the hevyweight devision was at its lowest of lows, and thats coming from someone who loved raven as champion

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-09-2010, 12:01 AM
the x division is now dead yes
BUT the silver lining on the cloud is the tag team division
thats the new x division! truss mi

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 12:15 AM

The tag team division excelling is no surprise.

X-Division can be buried with Robbie E. for all I care.

Kashdinero
11-09-2010, 04:56 AM
Robbie E as X div champ is a reflection of the current state of TNA as a whole... Awful.

Rassling_Fan
11-09-2010, 07:14 AM

For now. With only three real tag teams and the rest thrown together (I'm calling Ink Inc that still), that and the Knockouts Division could be the next to go.

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Robbie E as X div champ is a reflection of the current state of TNA as a whole... Awful.

Yes....too bad it ended like that.