PDA

View Full Version : Robbie e. Is the new x-division champion?? Wtf??

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Okay. I am officially marking Turning Point 2010 the death of the x-division. Robbie E, the Jersey Shore rip-off actually beat Jay Lethal for the title?? WTF? How does the guy with the wackest, stupidest, gimmick in TNA get to hold the title? That is straight up dumb.

Perhaps Russo did this just to urk the fans, but damn, it is still dumb.

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Exactly, a straight up Russo idea that he thinks we actually care about this gimmick.

Bodom
11-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Dumb as fuck, but im not surprised given how much TNA has been masturbating to Jersey Shore.

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 11:31 PM
The X-division championship isn't even worth holding now.

IrkenInvader
11-07-2010, 11:34 PM
My head is about to explode.

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 11:36 PM
PPV wasn't good either.

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 11:38 PM
PPV wasn't good either.

With TNA PPV's, you're better off reading the results.

Bodom
11-07-2010, 11:40 PM
With TNA , you're better off avoiding it.

Fixed for accuracy

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 11:40 PM
With TNA PPV's, you're better off reading the results.

I guess I will start now.

Very disappointing PPV.

Hesterica
11-07-2010, 11:43 PM
I guess I will start now.

Very disappointing PPV.

Guess it was a good thing I missed it...

as for Survivor Series, I'll only try to watch to see what would happen with Cena and Nexus. Could be the greatest heel turn of all time (at par with Hogan at bash at the beach) or the most predictable, disappointing finish of all time (cena lets barret win, goes all super cena and beats up nexus).

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Guess it was a good thing I missed it...

as for Survivor Series, I'll only try to watch to see what would happen with Cena and Nexus. Could be the greatest heel turn of all time (at par with Hogan at bash at the beach) or the most predictable, disappointing finish of all time (cena lets barret win, goes all super cena and beats up nexus).

The only highlights of the PPV was the MCMG vs Team 3D match.

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 11:51 PM
They are on a downward spiral.......Crash!

Hesterica
11-07-2010, 11:51 PM
The only highlights of the PPV was the MCMG vs Team 3D match.

Thanks...i'll try to watch that one.

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 11:52 PM
They are on a downward spiral.......Crash!

I think the crash will save them.

Bodom
11-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I think the crash will save them.

If by "crash" you mean "fold" and by that you mean "not exist"

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 11:59 PM

I thought you were a Robbie E. fan?

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 11:59 PM

Or Bischoff and Hogan leaving their crap for Dixie and her crew to wipe up.

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 12:01 AM
That's a lot of toilet paper

Bodom
I thought you were a Robbie E. fan?

I think you have me confused for someone else.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
Fortune vs E.V.2 had some cool action in it too. A bit of chaos granted, but some nice action too. Then again I will support Fortune in almost anything they do, as long as they don't align themselves with that stupid ass immortal group, oh wait...

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Fortune vs E.V.2 had some cool action in it too. A bit of chaos granted, but some nice action too. Then again I will support Fortune in almost anything they do, as long as they don't align themselves with that stupid ass immortal group, oh wait...

Just by looking at the members, Fortune should be the biggest goddamn group in wrestling today

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 12:05 AM
I think you have me confused for someone else.

Bodom and Robbie E don't mix.

Hesterica
11-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Just by looking at the members, Fortune should be the biggest goddamn group in wrestling today

They have the potential to outshine Evolution and establish even more stars. Right now they barely outshine Legacy. That's not saying much.

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 12:08 AM
They have the potential to outshine Evolution and establish even more stars. Right now they barely outshine Legacy. That's not saying much.

Legacy wasn't that big.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
PPV wasn't good either.

SilverGhost you just won the http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBdRbJGQ0tIEA2XbEHHp6fXB1kY0SHA OcK9ZRZYgqOSLsDu4w&t=1&usg=__nD-FfOlwwDeGRoogN-DpAfAPOto=

Bodom

Thats such a damn shame.

Only TNA could fail at booking a stable with AJ Styles, Beer Money, Doug Williams, and Ric FUCKING Flair.

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 12:10 AM
SilverGhost you just won the http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBdRbJGQ0tIEA2XbEHHp6fXB1kY0SHA OcK9ZRZYgqOSLsDu4w&t=1&usg=__nD-FfOlwwDeGRoogN-DpAfAPOto=

Thanks but BFG and now Turning Point was horrible to watch. TNA is going downhill.

The main event was STUPID AS FUCK!

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Thanks but BFG and now Turning Point was horrible to watch. TNA is going downhill.

The main event was STUPID AS FUCK!

I needed to see the confetti to prove to me that it was over.

WWTNA
11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Its sad how he won the x Divison title faster then RVD winning the TNA World Heavyweight Title. I think TNA writters must be high or really hate entertaing the fans!!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqWNivFU_hpsFTwmcpnCxOg-Gw_EfztyF-ne08XlL1BS4OJvw&t=1&usg=__mDciVqnI4uvjaWTkiGmDeiLwNUE=

X Divison 2002-2010

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Whats next? Is The Situation going to challenge for the belt?

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 12:15 AM
I needed to see the confetti to prove to me that it was over.

Beside the MCMG/Team 3D match, the confetti was the best part!

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:18 AM

So damn true

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Whats next? Is The Situation going to challenge for the belt?

Why not end the company while it has the shadow of its former dignity?

nrb6304
11-08-2010, 12:21 AM

Was I the only one that enjoyed RVD/Dreamer beating the sh*t out of each other?

Other then those 2 matches (IMO) anybody that paid to watch Turning Point would have been better paying me to read UWA's next PPV:Burn it Down this monday (which can be found by clicking the second link in my sig) <-------(yes you just read my shameless plug)

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Was I the only one that enjoyed RVD/Dreamer beating the sh*t out of each other?

Other then those 2 matches (IMO) anybody that paid to watch Turning Point would have been better paying me to read UWA's next PPV:Burn it Down this monday (which can be found by clicking the second link in my sig) <-------(yes you just read my shameless plug)

Even if it was EV2 rules, it wasn't worth watching.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Why not end the company while it has the shadow of its former dignity?

TNA? Dignity?

ratedy2jayz
11-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Well im pretty sure douglas williams will be out of fortune soon. The Final Resolution poster has fortune all over it.. except douglas williams.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:42 AM
As much as I hate the Robbie E gimmick.. Ron Eckos is a hell of a talent, who says you have to like a character for him to hold the title, I think they want him to create enough heat while holding the title, if Sheamus can be a champion.... I don't see why Rob can't. I'm sure he'll lose the gimmick once he becomes a face.

From what I've heard, he's a great talent to have. Not hatting on Rob, but his Shore gimmick is just pure fail

Hesterica
11-08-2010, 01:59 AM
Legacy wasn't that big.

My point exactly...

Bam
11-08-2010, 02:10 AM
NOOOOO! My favorite division has just drowned in a puddle of lame-ness!

<---This guy right here has officially stopped watching TNA. It should be called Total Nonstop Letdowns.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 02:11 AM
<---This guy right here has officially stopped watching TNA. It should be called Total Nonstop Letdowns.

Welcome to the club. There's a lot less headaches and you can sleep better at night

wallyman
11-08-2010, 02:55 AM
u know whats funny...u guys think u have the right to complain and i can put 100k that none of u order it..yet have the nerves to complain about it...lol...i myself didnt order it but i cannot be mad cuz i didnt pay...just sayinn folks

Kashdinero
11-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Anyone who though lethal was gonna win has waaaaaay to much faith in TNA. They have so much talent and not a fucking clue how to Market/book/promote it...... Those in charge there are completely and utterly inept!

And to those who feel they can tell me not to watch if I don't like it, kiss my arse!

As a wrestling fan I watch any wrestling I can, I follow TNA because its a "wrestling show". So there.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Anyone who though lethal was gonna win has waaaaaay to much faith in TNA. They have so much talent and not a fucking clue how to Market/book/promote it...... Those in charge there are completely and utterly inept!

And to those who feel they can tell me not to watch if I don't like it, kiss my arse!

As a wrestling fan I watch any wrestling I can, I follow TNA because its a "wrestling show". So there.

Exactly. If you watch it, you can bitch all you want cause they're wasting you're time on the crap. And even if you weren't, it's you're right to have an opinion.

On topic, there is no logical, moral, or microscopically good reason whatsoever for giving RObbie E the strap. I wanted to break my fucking TV. What a way to start off thee PPV.

The icing on the cake would be if they give Cookie the KO championship.

Sad part is that I sat through the whole goddamn thing from start to finish.

shanethewolf
11-08-2010, 08:48 AM
For over a year they've been promising something great, telling us that everything will make sense and will come together, but alll they've officially ruined TNA and the legacy of their best stars.

Everything that was good about TNA - the alternative to WWE, the focus on wrestling, the mature and legitimate-feel storylines, the mindblowing xdivision, the innovation, the high spots and the surprises...it's all gone! It has nothing going for it at all any more.

TNA is just a poor man's WWE or a tribute act to WCW's final year.

shanethewolf
11-08-2010, 08:51 AM
From what I've heard, he's a great talent to have. Not hatting on Rob, but his Shore gimmick is just pure fail

I agree. The guy might be a great athlete, but his gimmick is patronising and it's directed towards girls and gay men. If wrestling fans wanted to see crap like this they'd watch Jersey Shore, but we want to watch wrestling! Why is it so hard for TNA and WWE to understand this concept?

Bodom
11-08-2010, 09:58 AM
u know whats funny...u guys think u have the right to complain and i can put 100k that none of u order it..yet have the nerves to complain about it...lol...i myself didnt order it but i cannot be mad cuz i didnt pay...just sayinn folks

That makes absolutely no sense.

And yes. We do have the right to discuss..or vent frustration on a messageboard. Its what a discussion forum is.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 09:59 AM
I agree. The guy might be a great athlete, but his gimmick is patronising and it's directed towards girls and gay men. If wrestling fans wanted to see crap like this they'd watch Jersey Shore, but we want to watch wrestling! Why is it so hard for TNA and WWE to understand this concept?

Because the core demographic is under the age of 18 and they all have short attention spans?

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Exactly. If you watch it, you can bitch all you want cause they're wasting you're time on the crap. And even if you weren't, it's you're right to have an opinion.

On topic, there is no logical, moral, or microscopically good reason whatsoever for giving RObbie E the strap. I wanted to break my fucking TV. What a way to start off thee PPV.

I sat through the whole thing too. The only good parts was MCMG vs 3D and Tara vs Mickie wanting to kill each other.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 10:55 AM

Im so sorry.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 10:57 AM
I sat through the whole thing too. The only good parts was MCMG vs 3D and Tara vs Mickie wanting to kill each other.

Tara vs Mickie was okay but, having it end in a double DQ was kind of weak. I don't think there was a clean finish to any of the matches except MCMG vs 3D. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Found it funny when they brawled backstage during the Pope's interview. Nice to see a brawl once in a while but, they are high caliber wreslters, should stick to wrestling IMO.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Im so sorry.

Not as much as I am.

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 11:00 AM
TNA fails to deliver once again. What pissed me off was the main event.

Morgan was too much for Jeff but he moved his arm and Jeff "kicked out" and the ref said he kicked out. I can't believe noone in the Impact Zone caught that.

Such a piss poor performance.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:01 AM
TNA fails to deliver once again. What pissed me off was the main event.

Morgan was too much for Jeff but he moved his arm and Jeff "kicked out" and the ref said he kicked out. I can't believe noone in the Impact Zone caught that.

Such a piss poor performance.

Yeah I was scratching my head at that. May have been scripted though. Still dumb as fuck

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Yeah I was scratching my head at that. May have been scripted though. Still dumb as fuck

If Morgan kept his arm hooked, TNA would have Morgan as champ but he moved it and Jeff kicked out.

Hell, Jeff wrestled like he didn't care or a zombie.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 11:05 AM
If Morgan kept his arm hooked, TNA would have Morgan as champ but he moved it and Jeff kicked out.

Probably in LALA Land...

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:05 AM

The whole match just sucked from start to finish. It never even got exciting, just a dull boring ass match.

I blinked and missed the finish

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Either way....all hype and no delivery.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Don't get me started on Joe's match either. I wish he Musclebusted Hogan into definitive retirement.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Don't get me started on Joe's match either. I wish he Musclebusted Hogan into definitive retirement.

I hadn't watched TNA in over a month. Tuned into the PPV a couple minutes before. And I still predicted the finish to that match.

Fucking TNA

SilverGhost
11-08-2010, 11:16 AM

Start man. That was bullshit as well.

Joe musclebusting Hogan would be a really good sight to see.

Necroyeti
11-08-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm not too upset that Lethal lost, and I actually dig Rob Eckos a lot. I just don't understand why he would win the X-division title:
(a) after a month,
(b) with a shitty gimmick,
(c) with a moveset that seemingly consists entirely of restholds, and
(d) with a fucking NECKBREAKER.

You sound like a wanker, mate.

el gabo
11-08-2010, 11:30 AM
I'm not too upset that Lethal lost, and I actually dig Rob Eckos a lot. I just don't understand why he would win the X-division title:
(a) after a month,
(b) with a shitty gimmick,
(c) with a moveset that seemingly consists entirely of restholds, and
(d) with a fucking NECKBREAKER.

Unless your Ravishing Rick Rude, a neckbreaker shouldn't be a finisher. Maybe Randy Orton threatened to kick his ass if he used the RKO again.

shanethewolf
11-08-2010, 11:43 AM

I don't live in a 3rd world country. Does that mean I shouldn't care about all the starving kids?

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Hahahahahahha.

OWNED

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-08-2010, 07:50 PM
As much as I hate the Robbie E gimmick.. Ron Eckos is a hell of a talent, who says you have to like a character for him to hold the title, I think they want him to create enough heat while holding the title, if Sheamus can be a champion.... I don't see why Rob can't. I'm sure he'll lose the gimmick once he becomes a face.
I'm pretty sure he is a good talent. He put on a pretty decent match with Jay Lethal, but to me because of his gimmick, he resembles a turkey covered in piss. Would you eat that turkey? Would you present that turkey to others to eat? I hope not.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm pretty sure he is a good talent. He put on a pretty decent match with Jay Lethal, but to me because of his gimmick, he resembles a turkey covered in piss. Would you eat that turkey? Would you present that turkey to others to eat? I hope not.

"Resembles a turkey covered in piss"

Greatest analogy iv heard all day.

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 09:13 PM

Guess i dont have many English friends. I'm thinking a wanker is a complainer but find out its a jerker. lol

lucky7pointman
11-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Exactly, a straight up Russo idea that he thinks we actually care about this gimmick.

why all the bad idea tna do is russo u feel stupid if it was not lol coming from the sexy guy on this forum lucky7pointman

lucky7pointman
11-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Dumb as fuck, but im not surprised given how much TNA has been masturbating to Jersey Shore.

jersey shore is great show i dont like it but it a hit so i am a promoter myself so i will do the same shit too lol and this have been the sexy guy in this forum lucky7pointman

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 09:32 PM
why all the bad idea tna do is russo u feel stupid if it was not lol coming from the sexy guy on this forum lucky7pointman

I'm speechless

lucky7pointman
11-08-2010, 09:34 PM

they did have someones who sell more shirt but break them up and make no sense cuz if L.A.X is making money for u that will help the tagteam divsion if u wanted to keep them single still keep them at team but doing single stuff like DX you dont do shit like that when it come with ur money and this is from the sexy guy in this forum lucky7pointman

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 09:35 PM
jersey shore is great show i dont like it but it a hit so i am a promoter myself so i will do the same shit too lol and this have been the sexy guy in this forum lucky7pointman
Bodom, help?

lucky7pointman
11-08-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm speechless

speechless cuz i am sexy guy in this forum lol

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 09:40 PM
speechless cuz i am sexy guy in this forum lol

Me like rasslin, Fire Good.

lucky7pointman
11-08-2010, 09:40 PM

sorry to say this wwe do it cuz it make they money tna idk why they do it lol and this is from the sexy guy in this forum lucky7pointman

Bodom
11-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Bodom, help?

Im laughing way too hard.

English class be damned!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-08-2010, 10:52 PM
that lucky7 fella is my new favorite member, Me like monkeys. Monkeys fling poo. Fling poo good.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGqC31gNudL8rhv7R0DXVAUr0311Hl2 WaAhV9ZRL_EczSerO8&t=1&usg=__vd1L90H7oa94MUh3WzI6Git8GMY=

Bodom
11-08-2010, 10:56 PM
that lucky7 fella is my new favorite member, Me like monkeys. Monkeys fling poo. Fling poo good.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS71_d7lXcmVIwAyG6-I09HXxEstoukKcbljAKK_fJRDfKP3yY&t=1&usg=__5xhupY3F1jA-Se_Fsi3rZFKv0jE=
This is the smartest post you've ever written.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 11:10 PM
This is the smartest post you've ever written.

This is almost as momentous as SilverGhost getting 2000.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:13 PM
This is almost as momentous as SilverGhost getting 1000.

I wish I was here for that. Just so I could have mocked him the entire way

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Uh....Lucky 7.....

Please make your English more legible please.

Thank you.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Uh....Lucky 7.....

Please make your English more legible please.

Thank you.

This is the only site I post to so is that was generally a mod does besides infractions and bans?

Bodom
11-09-2010, 12:20 AM
This is the only site I post to so is that was generally a mod does besides infractions and bans?

I see what you did there....

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 12:20 AM

You judge me as a mod or wrestling fan? I can't understand the man.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 12:28 AM
I was just curious as to the mod role. No judging or blurring the lines here. I read everything (almost) and you guys definitley know your wrestling.

Bodom
11-09-2010, 12:31 AM
I was just curious as to the mod role. No judging or blurring the lines here. I read everything (almost) and you guys definitley know your wrestling.

Pretty much it. Give infractions to people who get out of line and ban when necessary. And I feel we're very lenient when it comes to this

But this lucky7 guy needs to work on his grammar, its disgusting

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Pretty much it. Give infractions to people who get out of line and ban when necessary. And I feel we're very lenient when it comes to this

But this lucky7 guy needs to work on his grammar, its disgusting

I am tired of mods being all with the rules 100%.

We are human and wrestling fans. I think that is first. Just like Bodom says, we are very lenient. But even we know what is wrong and shouldn't be in this site.

I agree Bodom.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-09-2010, 01:36 AM
lucky7's grammar is the worst I have ever seen in my life, and the sad part is I don't think he is joking. I'm not sure if he's an American that goes to public school or he lives in a hut but damn, I just hope he has a job where writing is minimal.

Bam
11-09-2010, 01:54 AM
I am not even American an I have better grammar. I worry about some of you kimoi Americans.

SilverGhost
11-09-2010, 02:08 AM
I am not even American an I have better grammar. I worry about some of you kimoi Americans.

There is a huge difference in people that want to go to school and those who don't.

Good thing I am in college now. I may live in the ghettos but I am me and I refuse to talk slang. (Only to Belzova since we are LA peeps)

SaberToothTigerz
11-09-2010, 07:01 AM
sorry to say this wwe do it cuz it make they money tna idk why they do it lol and this is from the sexy guy in this forum lucky7pointman

mods please dont ban him he is just too good xDDD

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Who was this thread about? Robert E. Lee or something?

Necroyeti
11-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Robbie E. Lee, now would make for a good heel

Robstar
11-09-2010, 01:20 PM
they did have someones who sell more shirt but break them up and make no sense cuz if L.A.X is making money for u that will help the tagteam divsion if u wanted to keep them single still keep them at team but doing single stuff like DX you dont do shit like that when it come with ur money and this is from the sexy guy in this forum lucky7pointman

Aaaaawwww, Lucky I like your title belt! Where from, Toys R Us? I can....almost...make out what it says...*squinting* VD Champ of Your Local Street Corner? Niiiiiice. ;)

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Hey Rob, Lucky7 earned that belt because according to him, "I da sexy forum man and me like belt it pretty cause shine sparklers gillberg and toast ok".

TJHawkesybaby
11-09-2010, 04:13 PM
ill just put my 2p worth........

this jersey shore gimmick is bollocks!!!!

Taking the title from Jay Lethal is a dick move! unless he gets a push for the WT which i doubt he will! ah well.....

its crap lol!

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
ill just put my 2p worth........

this jersey shore gimmick is bollocks!!!!

Taking the title from Jay Lethal is a dick move! unless he gets a push for the WT which i doubt he will! ah well.....

its crap lol!

Exactly what demographic are they going for with the Jersey Shore gimmick anyways? Any of you reading this, do you watch Jersey Shore?

TJHawkesybaby
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Exactly what demographic are they going for with the Jersey Shore gimmick anyways? Any of you reading this, do you watch Jersey Shore?

I for one do not and speaking from the peoplei know, they dont either, its not big over here in the UK!!!

Necroyeti
11-09-2010, 04:26 PM
I've watched an episode once. It almost felt like a Joseph Goebbels' nazi propaganda film... the way it's produced seems to try and instill a hatred of Italian-Americans into the viewer.

Rich Cranium
11-09-2010, 04:30 PM
It almost felt like a Joseph Goebbels' nazi propaganda film.

That was pure genius! I was laughing so loud, my dog left the room whimpering.

TJHawkesybaby
11-09-2010, 04:31 PM
It almost felt like a Joseph Goebbels' nazi propaganda film

holy shit!!!! LOL!

Bodom
11-09-2010, 08:38 PM
I've watched an episode once. It almost felt like a Joseph Goebbels' nazi propaganda film... the way it's produced seems to try and instill a hatred of Italian-Americans into the viewer.

You win the Internets.

SilverGhost
11-11-2010, 01:51 PM

This=WIN!

Wow...he went there!

SilverGhost
11-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Robbie E. Lee, now would make for a good heel

I see what you did there xD

Necroyeti
11-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Retool The Amazing Red (or whoever) as Ulysses S. Grant, have them feud = PPV BUYS BABY