PDA

View Full Version : The Alex Shelley Speculation Thread

Wrestling1
05-21-2012, 11:05 PM
so im pretty sure much of you guys dont watch nor care for TNA but its rumored that Alex Shelley is coming to the WWE, simply because they are bringing back the cruiser weight division. this is a really good pick up .any one agree with me:confused:

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-21-2012, 11:17 PM
I don't think it has been officially confirmed yet. Alex Shelley is 'most likely' to go to WWE, and I think he would be a great catch for them. He's talented and he is more than likely open to doing more crazy moves since the WWE has a great medical team. I would go to a show just to see him.

Tommy Thunder
05-21-2012, 11:22 PM
so im pretty sure much of you guys dont watch nor care for TNA but its rumored that Alex Shelley is coming to the WWE, simply because they are bringing back the cruiser weight division. this is a really good pick up .any one agree with me:confused:

Firstly, the bolded is a pretty stupid thing to say. There are plenty of people here that care about TNA.

On topic, as TDA said, it's not confirmed that he's even left TNA yet. If he leaves, WWE would be stupid to pass up the chance to sign him. He's a phenomenal high flying superstar and would fit into the new cruiserweight show perfectly.

Krysys
05-21-2012, 11:25 PM
IF he comes to WWE it will be awesome, assuming he is used right..

Robstar
05-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Would be good to see him there. Maybe then more than 1500 people can watch him at a time.

I love my sig!!!

Keith Stone
05-22-2012, 12:11 AM
He's a wrestler that could work a match with anybody. Whether it's a X division wrestler or Kurt Angle and Team 3D he always seems to have solid matches with everybody

PSOjedi
05-22-2012, 12:15 AM
I watch Impact. Shelley is talented so it can only be a good thing for the cruiserweight division, if he signs with the WWE

wrestlingfan66513
05-22-2012, 12:21 AM
IF he comes to WWE it will be awesome, assuming he is used right..

Remember when Kaz left after he had a world title match with Angle

He got put on Velocity and later ended up back on TNA, also Low Ki is another good example.

thedag
05-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Remember when Kaz left after he had a world title match with Angle

He got put on Velocity and later ended up back on TNA, also Low Ki is another good example.

the reason he wasnt used and left wwe is because he wouldnt cut his hair.

JSullivan
05-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Would be good to see him there. Maybe then more than 1500 people can watch him at a time.

I love my sig!!!

I also love that sig!

And you're right, if he goes to Smackdown, he can be watched by 1600 people! Lmao.

That's strange.

Either way, one of the few wrestlers I really look forward to seeing on TNA. This would be a great move for WWE; but ONLY if they use him right, and likewise.

Mikeyboy7777777
05-22-2012, 04:35 AM
the gap between wwe and tna continues to grow and grow i mean three hour raw's nxt going fcw style superstars is doing good
fun feuds on both raw and smackdown (i mean when barrett replaces del rio as the main smackdown heel) and now the cruiserweight show sorry but wwe is really promising more wrestling almost as much that i can ignore the stupid hornswoggle shit and the great khali shit they throw through it wwe is getting better:D and i like it too bad for the mcmg's though sabin just returned sorry tna but you fucked the pooch on this one. a great feud with aries he did have that yes but when they returned as a tag team you gave them like 2 or 3 matches and not even a real feud mcmg isn't the same without beer money.

ELNIOJR
05-22-2012, 09:28 AM

Pretty SOLID argument...

http://i.imgur.com/8XxCd.jpg

Lucas Chapel
05-22-2012, 10:47 AM
I'd love to see Alex Shelley in WWE. Can't wait to see how this unfolds!

dub
05-22-2012, 12:10 PM

And then... He ended up cutting it with TNA. LOLOLOLOL, C'mon Kaz

Keith Stone
05-22-2012, 12:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8XxCd.jpg

Screw Shelly WWE should pay this man everything haha

Cynicism
05-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Great spent all that time waiting for MCMG to come back and now Shelley's gone? I hope he does go to the 'E though cause I want him to go somewhere I can watch, probably one of my favourite wrestlers at the moment. I would have liked Christian to have passed the torch to him when Christian left TNA, maybe I can see a Christian vs Shelley match in WWE at some point, for the IC title would be nice, would mean Christian had a decent reign at least to wait for him to show up

dub
05-22-2012, 12:34 PM
the gap between wwe and tna continues to grow and grow i mean three hour raw's nxt going fcw style superstars is doing good
fun feuds on both raw and smackdown (i mean when barrett replaces del rio as the main smackdown heel) and now the cruiserweight show sorry but wwe is really promising more wrestling almost as much that i can ignore the stupid hornswoggle shit and the great khali shit they throw through it wwe is getting better:D and i like it too bad for the mcmg's though sabin just returned sorry tna but you fucked the pooch on this one. a great feud with aries he did have that yes but when they returned as a tag team you gave them like 2 or 3 matches and not even a real feud mcmg isn't the same without beer money.

Looooooong Sigh... Ur so right Mikey. TNA has got to step their game up even more so now. The WWE is just overflowing with great wrestlers and fueds. Even some of there FCW rivalries are some of the best I have seen in a while (Tyler Black/Ambrose REDICULOUS, Husky/ Steamboat REDICULOUS) and this is a "D" show?!?!?!? I mean just think about it... Bobby Roode is a GREAT Heel and wrestler and he REALLY deserves to be a world champ IN TNA but WWE has mid-carders that can go with him... Dolph Z, Cody Rhodes, Christian (yes he is back at midcard) :( Hogan is taking a step in the right direction by putting wrestling at the forefront once again..Putting titles on the line every week, constant #1 contender matches, fight night, etc. But he's gonna have to do sooooo much more to slow the WWE's momentum down. The thing is THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WHEN HE FIRST SIGNED!!!!!!

Cabers
05-22-2012, 02:23 PM

Not confirnmed yet but definately a seriously good start for a proposed division its a shame Austin Aries re-signed with TNA easily the best wrestler at that weight right now!

Bodom
05-22-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm reserving the right to laugh at the OP should this rumor end up false.

imswm
05-22-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm reserving the right to laugh at the OP should this rumor end up false.

Ditto, daddyo. Beside the whole Alex S jump being based on an assumption, the Cruiserweight Division he's supposedly going to shine in is non-existent and strictly rumor at this point, too!!! Why not start talking about how he is going to be half of the Mixed Tag Championship team, as well?

Wrestling1
05-22-2012, 08:13 PM
maybe shelly going is kind of a worm hole to have sabin come after to revive the tag division

Robstar
05-22-2012, 10:03 PM
This is what is happening - Shelley has been hired to take on the character of Evan Bourne. WWE wants to see if they can replace one smallish guy with a vaguely emo 'do whose eyes are too close together with another smallish guy with a hipster 'do whose eyes are too close together - and see if anyone notices(or cares). I think it will work!

Rockstar83
05-22-2012, 11:39 PM
As we all read and heard Alex Shelly did not resign with TNA,this leaves him open to WWE. What do you think WWE will name him?

I see him in FCW like for 3-5 months.

Iron Ape
05-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Billy Ocean.

Robstar
05-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Let's see how long we need this for...:rolleyes:

It's about Alex Shelley. (2 sentences, see?)

Robstar
05-22-2012, 11:44 PM
As we all read and heard Alex Shelly did not resign with TNA,this leaves him open to WWE. What do you think WWE will name him?

I stand by this;

This is what is happening - Shelley has been hired to take on the character of Evan Bourne. WWE wants to see if they can replace one smallish guy with a vaguely emo 'do whose eyes are too close together with another smallish guy with a hipster 'do whose eyes are too close together - and see if anyone notices(or cares). I think it will work!

Keith Stone
05-23-2012, 02:06 AM

He'll be named Ryan Mason and team up with Mason Ryan

Robstar
05-23-2012, 02:07 AM
They'll call him Shellax

TheLegendaryIcon
05-23-2012, 02:16 AM
Alex Shelley in WWE? Then I'd want two more guys. Of course the first is Chris Sabin is a given to have MCMG in WWE's tag team division. While Shelley is good solo, the two of them in a tag match is like watching some of the greatest in history. Second, I'd also like them to snatch Jay Lethal from RoH to team with Xavier Woods (AKA Consequences Creed) as a repackaged Lethal Consequences.

Robstar
05-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Alex Shelley will go the way of Vance Archer most likely

Androo
05-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Billy Ocean.

That's awesome.

I think:

Seal.