PDA

View Full Version : Sabu Has Left the Building

K2Jelly
11-07-2010, 09:55 PM
As noted earlier on the site by Ryan Clark, Sabu was fired by TNA as creative had nothing left for him apparently.

All I have to say is thank fucking God.

Hopefully, he won't be the one who's eliminatede for EV 2.0 if they lose tonight at Turning Point as I would like to see EV 2.0 dissolve as quickly as possible.

With that said, do you believe that EV 2.0 will be ending soon with members being fired under the same circumstances?

Necroyeti
11-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Hopefully.

So far, this might be the worst PPV I've ever seen by any promotion. Even worse than December to Dismember 06. I'm not even exaggerating.

Bodom
11-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Sabu impressed me at Hardcore Justice, but Im honestly indifferent about Sabu being gone. I really don't care either way

*K2jelly. You win the prize for greatest sig of all time. Don't change it*

Robstar
11-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Well, he was the one who Fortune 'fired'. I'm as over the Ev.2 guys as I am Hogan, Flair and Bischoff.

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 10:22 PM
With Rhyno's contract expiring I'm sure he'll be next.

jhorton1215
11-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Hopefully.

So far, this might be the worst PPV I've ever seen by any promotion. Even worse than December to Dismember 06. I'm not even exaggerating.

For the most part, I agree. The only positive thing was the MCMG vs. Team 3D match. It was a great match.

Bodom
11-07-2010, 10:56 PM
A friend of mine forced me to watch.

I wanted to choke him.

nrb6304
11-07-2010, 11:07 PM
A friend of mine forced me to watch.

I wanted to choke him.

i was switching back and forth from Turning Point and the GB Cowboys game....both were quite eye sores...... yeah I cant deny tonights PPV sucked

Bodom
11-07-2010, 11:15 PM
i was switching back and forth from Turning Point and the GB Cowboys game....both were quite eye sores...... yeah I cant deny tonights PPV sucked

Jets won so im a happy camper.

For the record this was my first time watching TNA since BFG. Glad to see my decision was reinforced.

Rassling_Fan
11-07-2010, 11:19 PM
For the most part, I agree. The only positive thing was the MCMG vs. Team 3D match. It was a great match.

After hearing the outcomes, this was the only one I was satisfied with. Proved the MCMG are the top Tag Team in TNA. Though I am happy to see EV2.0 losing numbers considering I didn't like the idea of them in TNA in the first place.

6maximum6carnage6
11-08-2010, 05:39 AM
They should have fired Richards & Rhino. to be completely honest they should fire half the roster. here's who TNA needs

Main event: Jeff Hardy, Rvd, Mr. Anderson, A.j. Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle & Pope

Mid card: Christopher Daniels*, Amazing Red, Wolfe, Lethal, Kazarian, Eric Young, Petey Williams*, Abyss, Jarrett & Doug Williams

Tag team : MCMG, Gen Me, Ink Inc, Beer Mony, LAX*, Naturals*

knockouts: Beautiful People, Daffney, Kong*, Tara, Rayne, Taylor Wild, Hamada, Sarita & Roxxi*

*= former TNA talent

these are the people tna needs, everyone else is just taking up space, time & money.

tupelojoe81
11-08-2010, 09:41 AM
They should have fired Richards & Rhino. to be completely honest they should fire half the roster. here's who TNA needs

Main event: Jeff Hardy, Rvd, Mr. Anderson, A.j. Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle & Pope

Mid card: Christopher Daniels*, Amazing Red, Wolfe, Lethal, Kazarian, Eric Young, Petey Williams*, Abyss, Jarrett & Doug Williams

Tag team : MCMG, Gen Me, Ink Inc, Beer Mony, LAX*, Naturals*

knockouts: Beautiful People, Daffney, Kong*, Tara, Rayne, Taylor Wild, Hamada, Sarita & Roxxi*

*= former TNA talent

these are the people tna needs, everyone else is just taking up space, time & money.

great roster. Only The Naturals are no more. One of them retired for good. I'm a Nash fan, so I would add him and Sting to the list. And I would go after Shelton Benjamin. Oh, and you left off Matt Morgan, not sure if you did it on purpose or not, but he deserves to stay.

Splattered-Dreams
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Jets won so im a happy camper.

Ha, whaddya know? I've been a Jets fan for years

el gabo
11-08-2010, 11:28 AM

Yeah it was good. Kind of a weak finish but, was action packed all the way. Crazy shit Sabin did when he flipped off the table!!!

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Ha, whaddya know? I've been a Jets fan for years

I knew there was a reason I liked you

el gabo
11-08-2010, 11:40 AM
I knew there was a reason I liked you

Don't let IPITS see that. he's gonna start probably gonna used babyoil images with this.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Don't let IPITS see that. he's gonna start probably gonna used babyoil images with this.

I can handle IPITS

Splattered-Dreams
11-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Quitly going about our buisness this season, doing far better than I expected. I thought the AFC championships would be gloriest part of our recent history, but I can feel a superbowl appearance :p

Just for relevance: I haven't enjoyed a Sabu match for about eight years

el gabo
11-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Quitly going about our buisness this season, doing far better than I expected. I thought the AFC championships would be gloriest part of our recent history, but I can feel a superbowl appearance :p

Just for relevance: I haven't enjoyed a Sabu match for about eight years

Great to see a Jets-Giants Superbowl. Have to go with the blue on this one though. Sanchez has been good.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Yesterdays game with Detroit had me worried. That last field goal saved me from a hear attack.

Sabu actually really impressed me at Hardcore Justice. I was expecting the usual botch-tastic Sabu, but he busted his ass in that match

Splattered-Dreams
11-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Great to see a Jets-Giants Superbowl. Have to go with the blue on this one though. Sanchez has been good.

Those Seahawks sure got taught a lesson..

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Please allow the most stand out poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I feel bad for Sabu that he doesn't have a job anymore. I would say he should be a trainer but we all know his track record with botching ever other move. Sabu was one of a kind, and I don't think he should get all credit, those http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4ns-xxBBnlDabTCkvxkQgdsQsdL0vIuJ9EyG99AFbiW6RTcE&t=1&usg=__0j9w6J7XHuFu9yyNPKSLGYEgIwI= did a lot of work to. Now that he is gone from wrestling the new Botchomania's will never be the same.

U MAD???

on a side note, my brownies beat the hell out of patriots yesterday. woohoo, were not in last place this year!:)

Bodom
11-08-2010, 12:43 PM
I always celebrate a Patriot loss

Splattered-Dreams
11-08-2010, 01:20 PM
I always celebrate a Patriot loss

Anything to shut Brady up..

Bodom
11-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Anything to shut Brady up..

The man's a bigger diva than Lady Gaga

Rich Cranium