PDA

View Full Version : Cruiserweight division; who do you want back?

BlackFalcon
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
SO with the possible return of the cruiserweight division on the network I keep hearing about, there are a lot of people who could come back to fill in this possibly lacklustre roster. with guys like Mysterio, Sin Cara and Trent Barreta out injured, and Bourne being god knows where (is he in rehab or sumthin? I'm not sure) the only current guy who I think would make a big impact would be Tyson Kidd, and possibly Hunico. So maybe the 'E should start thinkin about bringing some guys back who have been away for a while?

The one person I would love to see back is Gregory 'Hurricane' Helms. I'm not sure if he's fully recovered from that motorbike accident last year, but I think that the longest running Cruiserweight champ of all time should be back for another run. I would also like to see Shelton Benjamin and Carlito return, if Shelton's not still in Japan. One more guy who should come back is Chavo Guerrero, to bring some experience to the division with Rey.

Tommy Thunder
05-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Bourne's injured, not in rehab dude.

WWE already have a pretty talented roster of cruiserweights at their disposal:

Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Hunico, Primo, Epico, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barreta, Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, Christian, Curt Hawkins, Richie Steamboat (in FCW).

In regards to who they should add to that, I'd say that the following would be good additions:

Chavo Guerrero, Alex Shelley (he's surely coming in now that he's done in TNA), Amazing Red, Averno (he's apparently already signed a contract to come in especially to feud with Sin Cara), Gregory Helms (he is indeed recovered from his accident).

There are so many good cruiserweights out there, the world's WWE's oyster as far as I'm concerned.

JSullivan
05-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Essa Rios.

ihearvoices
05-22-2012, 05:27 PM
If WWE is smart they will build the Curiserweight Division with some legends and some new guys too. If it just about of new guys it will surely fail eventually like NXT and superstars.

Lowki
05-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Bourne's injured, not in rehab dude.

WWE already have a pretty talented roster of cruiserweights at their disposal:

Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Hunico, Primo, Epico, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barreta, Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, Christian, Curt Hawkins, Richie Steamboat (in FCW).

In regards to who they should add to that, I'd say that the following would be good additions:

Chavo Guerrero, Alex Shelley (he's surely coming in now that he's done in TNA), Amazing Red, Averno (he's apparently already signed a contract to come in especially to feud with Sin Cara), Gregory Helms (he is indeed recovered from his accident).

There are so many good cruiserweights out there, the world's WWE's oyster as far as I'm concerned.
These. Also i would like to say no in advance to anyone that names any prominent Ex-ECW or WCW cruiserweights besides mysterio. Build some new stars or use the ones they have i'd prefer. (and shelley! or dave shellford or whatever they call him...)

Although, the mexicools would be awesome...

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-22-2012, 05:34 PM
WWE needs to hire Petey Williams. The Canadian Destroyer would look cool in HD.

Black Mass Reverend
05-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Low Ki, aka Kaval. I really wish he hadn't left the company in the first place, but can't blame him for doing so either.

CenationRulez1097
05-22-2012, 06:15 PM
1) Tyson Kidd
2) Sin Cara
3)Richie Steamboat
4) Rey Rey

And plenty of more...

steveorton
05-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Kaval, Carlito, Gregory Helms, etc.

This show will be pure wrestling but I think for it to succeed it needs wrestlers with good and different characters. All the cruiserweights will deliver in ring wise no need to worry about that.

LMPunker
05-22-2012, 06:25 PM
tajiri,taka,funaki,super crazy,psycosis,jerry lynn(before he retires so he gets a big paysay he deserves),chavo guerrero,alex shelly,chris sabin,jay leathal,low ki,brian kendrick(if he passes the weed tests)

Haruko Haruhara
05-22-2012, 06:34 PM
I would like to toss my name in the hat :D

Jaws
05-22-2012, 06:48 PM
PAC and Jack Evans

Melevolent 27
05-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Oh man this thread again, cool
In order of my preference
Essa Rios (Mr Aguila)
Extreme Tiger
Jack Evens
Brian Kendrick
Paul London
Areo Star
Both MCMGs
The Young Bucks

Hmmm, 4 tag teams in that, they should look at tag teams for the crusiserweight div, fast paced and get more guys on tv doing their high spots

gohan
05-22-2012, 07:29 PM
they shold bring in jack evans , pac , el generico , super dragon , hijo del santo , blue demon jr and bring in some legends like
jushin liger , great sasuke , tiger mask iv

Y2JLionsault
05-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Bring Xavier Woods up from FCW.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Bring Xavier Woods up from FCW.

Oh he was Creed? He would be a great performer to have on the main roster.

The Notorious R.O.B
05-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Gregory Helms, Shelton Benjamin, Petey Williams would be cool to see, and I know he is up there in age but what is Billy Kidman up to these days?

Moose
05-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Paul London?

cloverstone82
05-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Perry Saturn
Tajiri
KIDMAN

SESAfro
05-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Juventud Guerrera.

Favorite little man ever.

pauadrian
05-22-2012, 11:30 PM
I would like to see Carlito, Brian Kendrick and Jack Evans for the cruiserweight division

Robstar
05-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Why do people insist on throwing X-Sac out there? The guy's time has well passed and I don't even think he'd be allowed to lace up boots anymore, unless it's for some really irresponsible promoter. So many suggestions here are like people making a Cruiserweight division on WWE 12 for themselves - a lot of these guys are more like 'all time wishlist' wrestlers. If any are indeed still going they're like at 20% of what they used to be. How about some new guys?

HHHBK
05-23-2012, 12:37 AM
Billy Kidman
MCMG
Jay Lethal

Haruko Haruhara
05-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Why do people insist on throwing X-Sac out there? The guy's time has well passed and I don't even think he'd be allowed to lace up boots anymore, unless it's for some really irresponsible promoter. So many suggestions here are like people making a Cruiserweight division on WWE 12 for themselves - a lot of these guys are more like 'all time wishlist' wrestlers. If any are indeed still going they're like at 20% of what they used to be. How about some new guys?

He's also got Hep C from what I understand.

thedag
05-23-2012, 01:08 AM
Billy Kidman
MCMG
Jay Lethal

Kidman is far from Cruiserweight now.

thedag
05-23-2012, 01:09 AM

Yes he can't wrestle in a lot of states because of it.;

Robstar
05-23-2012, 01:36 AM

That's what I meant about not being able to wrestle. WWE certainly wouldn't go for it. He might be a good road agent....I would say manager, but from what I can remember, he's no great shakes on the mic

Keith Stone
05-23-2012, 01:58 AM
Gregory Helms, Brian Kentrick,Paul London, and sadly Teddy hart have all burned bridges with WWE I doubt they'll ever return.

Alex Shelly (rumored to be true)
Jack Evans (he's pretty much what Rey Mysterio was to WCW, doing moves nobody has ever seen before)
Amazing Red (it's not even a legit division without this guy)
Petey Williams (everybody already knows why)
I liked Saban but idk if he'll go
Creed
Jay Lethal as the Black Macheesemo
that's a division in itself

LMPunker
05-23-2012, 05:49 AM

nobody mentioned xpac/sean waltman they said pac who is an excellent english high flyer

Robstar
05-23-2012, 05:59 AM
nobody mentioned xpac/sean waltman they said pac who is an excellent english high flyer

He should get a better name then!

82Tucker
05-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Austin Aries??

drumn4life0789
05-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Brian Kendrick. As The Brian Kendrick. Absolutely love this guys work.

Notey
05-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Essa Rios, Amazing Red, Alex Shelley i think will fit in well. This means Sabin can go solo and showcase alot more of his individual talent in TNA. Paul London and Kendrick. El Generico might be good be they would limit his moves. These guys along with young talent like baretta and kidd with the veterans of mysterio and even sin cara would make a solid division

Bammer
05-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Max Mini!!

nah i joke

Taka Michinuku or Ultimo Dragon!! but i dont think either will ever happen :(

Haruko Haruhara
05-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Steal all of Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling wrestlers.

GarganoToWWE
05-23-2012, 11:35 AM
bring in Johnny Gargano, Pac, The Brian Kendrick and Ricochet all from DGUSA would be a huge influx of talent and imo would be good in a stable even with ambrose leading

05-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Jacqueline!!

Cabers
05-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Austin "OH YOUR GOD" Aries but unfortunately TNA has him tied up with a contract. Perhaps the return THE Brian Kendrick and Paul London remember him? You're Welcome :)

05-23-2012, 03:00 PM
Max Mini!!nah i jokeTaka Michinuku or Ultimo Dragon!! but i dont think either will ever happen :(ever? um you do know they were both in WWE before?

Bammer
05-23-2012, 04:13 PM
ever? um you do know they were both in WWE before?

Yes. I clearly meant again.

NrG-GoD
05-24-2012, 03:04 PM
bring back el dandy!!!! now!!!!

just kidding lol