PDA

View Full Version : WWE Logic #9438759: Christian

dragonsrevenge
05-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Dude is a face. Becomes the underdog in the face of edges retirement, wins the WHC in a gosh-darn it feel good moment. Immediately loses the belt to orton. Becomes a whiny, sniveling heel always wanting ONE MORE MATCH. Gets hurt, goes bye bye for for months.

Comes back (but not really) still a sniveling heel demanding one more match.

Finally comes back full-on, wins Battle Royale, wins IC belt, and tries to act like a face again doing the "Where's my peeps hand over eyes gesture" thinking people will just "get it." No story, no nothing.

Huh?

Krysys
05-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Your point would be?

magglis
05-22-2012, 03:50 PM
http://blog.sysomos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/question-mark.jpg

SESAfro
05-22-2012, 03:52 PM
There is no logic in wrestling.

JSullivan
05-22-2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19X3VHY3qZs

OP.

dragonsrevenge
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM
My point is is that he's suddenly a face again with no rhyme or reason and the crowd was sort of confused. I thought the point was obvious.

Krysys
05-22-2012, 04:02 PM
My point is is that he's suddenly a face again with no rhyme or reason and the crowd was sort of confused. I thought the point was obvious.

This happens all the time, honestly it's no big surprise.

justin sane
05-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Once again the WWE insulting our intelligence. Lets just forget that CM Punk took him out prior to WM. Also, HHH and Taker only fought twice at WM, and Mark Henry never fathered a hand.

Broc
05-22-2012, 04:19 PM

What is this "logic" thing you speak of?

akbar
05-22-2012, 04:21 PM
It's no surprise WWE done this again but it does piss me off...especially when they turned him heel after winning the WHC

Rassling_Fan
05-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Once again the WWE insulting our intelligence. Lets just forget that CM Punk took him out prior to WM.

There's also the fact he did induct his friend before Wrestlemania. There was no issues and nothing was brought up, we saw a friend induct a friend to the Hall of Fame. That's what I'm getting with his face turn. That seeing his friend inspired him to be face again.

Honestly, I enjoy being able to cheer for Christian and not have the crowd go against me.

Cynicism
05-22-2012, 04:44 PM
You know its almost a shame to cheer for Christian when they make him a face, always felt nicer cheering for him when he was a heel

Lowki
05-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Dude is a face. Becomes the underdog in the face of edges retirement, wins the WHC in a gosh-darn it feel good moment. Immediately loses the belt to orton. Becomes a whiny, sniveling heel always wanting ONE MORE MATCH. Gets hurt, goes bye bye for for months.

Comes back (but not really) still a sniveling heel demanding one more match.

Finally comes back full-on, wins Battle Royale, wins IC belt, and tries to act like a face again doing the "Where's my peeps hand over eyes gesture" thinking people will just "get it." No story, no nothing.

Huh?
He was heel when he returned briefly in February, but since then he has inducted Edge into the HOF. He was extremely facey during the induction, plus Edge was pretty well loved, so obviously Edge's fans will more than likely now like Christian too. That's the logic behind it. Most kids would find it hard to hate a guy who just inducted Edge into the HOF.

The Notorious R.O.B
05-22-2012, 08:16 PM
I am willing to look past the confusing Christian face turn and look forward to the potential Christian vs Cody Rhodes feud. The mic work between the two could be just as good as the ring work imo.

Moose
05-22-2012, 08:29 PM
It's honestly a complement to Christian, always being what the company needs. They needed a top heel on SD so he was now they need and upper mid-card face and he is that. Christian has always been flip-flopped back and fourth because of his uncanny ability to play both Heel and Face very well.

Robstar
05-22-2012, 10:00 PM
It's honestly a complement to Christian, always being what the company needs. They needed a top heel on SD so he was now they need and upper mid-card face and he is that. Christian has always been flip-flopped back and fourth because of his uncanny ability to play both Heel and Face very well.

I may as well close this now as you've just summed this up nicely. Very well done - 10/10 ;)

Moose
05-22-2012, 11:37 PM
I may as well close this now as you've just summed this up nicely. Very well done - 10/10 ;)

Thanks. :)

CobraNightviper
05-23-2012, 10:58 AM
I agree totally with you.

dragonsrevenge
05-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I just want to say, I'm glad he's a face again. I thought his previous heel run was one dimensional and wasn't going anywhere. To be fair, I only caught the last hour of OTL, so I missed any set up for a face turn that may have occurred that night. As for the suddenness of it all, some great points made by most.

Cabers
05-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself WWE Universe.

VanHooliganX
05-23-2012, 02:53 PM

Got it in 1!

dragonsrevenge
05-23-2012, 02:56 PM
*stuff I don't care about*

Dude, your gif creeps me the fuck out.

Lucas Chapel
05-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Now Christian's face and Bishshow's heel, they can restart their feud they were about to begin when Christian was originally injured. Bigshow vs Christian for the ICT title anyone? I wanted to see a Christian vs Sheamus PPV match, but I guess we'll have to wait for that now.
I was hoping for Cena to put Christian over at a PPV, but I guess it'll never happen.
I'd love to see Christian vs D-Bryan at Summerslam :)

johnnydropkicks
05-24-2012, 12:53 PM
like people said I guess the turn was when cody said he couldn't take him for the IC title but it wasn't obvious. still glad he's got some gold though.

Tommy Thunder
05-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Christian vs Cody will serve up good matches, good promos, and should make for a good feud.
Christian used to be god at playing a heel, but the fans just want to cheer for him now, they don't want to boo him. This was obvious from the minimal heat he got during his recent heel run.
It was a wise move for WWE to turn him back face, and now that he's going against a pretty over heel in the form of Cody, we should get a great feud. On one side you have a guy that the fans love to cheer for, and on the other, you have a guy that's ver over as a heel.

I expect Christian to retain the title in this feud, and then move on to put over a young heel as the next IC champ.

miraistreak
05-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Just close your eyes, the logic section of your brain will fizzle away and make it all right. :)

JSullivan
05-24-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself WWE Universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37SrQdIqKiU

SilverGhost
05-25-2012, 02:17 AM
Christian vs Cody=oh god yes...

steveorton
05-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Logic is for individuals who don't watch wrestling.