PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE (WWF, WWWF) Championship Designs...

Lucas Chapel
05-22-2012, 10:56 AM

With all this talk of WWE Championship designs, if WWE were to bring back an old design for the championship for the 1000th RAW, what design do you think they should bring back?
I know the "winged eagle" and "big eagle" are popular, aswell as the 3rd desgins of the Undisputed championship.
Sorry if the image I loaded doesn't come out very big, still playing with my computer to get it work properly.

Again, sorry if there's all ready a thread regarding this...

PSOjedi
05-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Replace this garbage belt by one like the TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt, and it would be OK

Why the Hell does Punk, who said he was going to change the belt, is always wearing this thing ?????? !!!

82Tucker
05-22-2012, 11:00 AM
It's always goning to be know as Cena's belt. It should be changed as the damn thing looks like shit.

SESAfro
05-22-2012, 11:10 AM
I have a suggestion, how 'bout a brand new design? :O

Haruko Haruhara
05-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Yay another title belt thread!!

Lucas Chapel
05-22-2012, 11:17 AM

I like the idea of this, but would WWE just produce another "toy belt" like their current championship?

SESAfro
05-22-2012, 11:53 AM
This made me lol.

I like the idea of this, but would WWE just produce another "toy belt" like their current championship?
Depends if they still have the same belt designer.

Lucas Chapel
05-22-2012, 11:59 AM
I'd personally like them to bring back the Samartino era championship or the Andre The Giant design.
Anyone else with me on this?

dub
05-22-2012, 12:07 PM

I like the idea of a brand new belt as well but it doesn't always pan out. Take for instance, the new tag titles. A lot of fans HATED the design on those belts but when Cody brought back the "old school" Intercontinental title it got rave reviews. It was instantly prestigious I guess maybe because of the past "superstars" who held it... So to make a long story short I don't know what it is about bringing older modeled titles back but fans seem to love them so i'm all for it.

ihearvoices
05-22-2012, 12:50 PM
WWE wont change the WWE Championship anytime soon due to its success and high demand when it comes to merchandise.

GreatMuta4life
05-22-2012, 01:21 PM
WWE wont change the WWE Championship anytime soon due to its success and high demand when it comes to merchandise.

Exactly. Kids love the Cena belt and as long as it's selling merch, it's hear to stay. At least it's not a spinner anymore. I would mark out if Punk brought back the winged eagle belt though!

82Tucker
05-22-2012, 01:29 PM
I think it's time the WWE forgot about the kids. I wanna see some diva with her tits out holding CM Punk's newly designed belt as he slaps her arse........I'm a bad man I know!!

Cabers
05-22-2012, 02:26 PM
It's always goning to be know as Cena's belt. It should be changed as the damn thing looks like shit.

100% agreed looks like a 50 cent (rapper belt buckle serious bling bling!! Bring back the WWF Championship best design in the world!!!

82Tucker
05-22-2012, 02:37 PM
100% agreed looks like a 50 cent (rapper belt buckle serious bling bling!! Bring back the WWF Championship best design in the world!!!

Amen bro, Amen!

JSullivan
05-22-2012, 02:40 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again:

http://images.wikia.com/psychoandy/images/9/95/Wwfattitudeerachampionship.jpg

Cabers
05-22-2012, 02:42 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again:

http://images.wikia.com/psychoandy/images/9/95/Wwfattitudeerachampionship.jpg

Thats the one!!! With the obvious edits!

82Tucker
05-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Oh yes that's the daddy :)

tupelojoe81
05-22-2012, 03:44 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again: http://images.wikia.com/psychoandy/images/9/95/Wwfattitudeerachampionship.jpg this is what they need.........however, I am finally used to the current belt, at least it's not a spinner.

imswm
05-22-2012, 03:49 PM

Better still, the IMO very annoying use of "championship" rather than calling it what it is, a belt or strap!

ihearvoices
05-22-2012, 03:52 PM
You may hate how it looks but guess what it sells and it has out sold every WWE championship in history as far as merchandise sales go. In the end WWE is a business and that championship is doing good in numbers. So like people say "If it ain't broke don't fix it". I think the IWC dislikes the belt because it reminds them of John Cena and his multiple runs as WWE Champion. TBH when I look at the title i actually like it, the only downside to it would just be how much it weights because I heard its actually heavy. In the end I find that some people will always live in the past rather than enjoy the present and look forward to the future.

Haruko Haruhara
05-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Fuck the winged eagle belt

Haruko Haruhara
05-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Care to explain why you feel this way?

Is a wrestling belt going to make the product better? No. If the belt was so good it would still be around. Things change over time. I happen to think the current belt fits in with this generation of superstars. It also looked really good on HHH when he had it.

thedag
05-22-2012, 07:00 PM
again they made a new one like a year ago. just havent used it yet. this was reported a year ago.

Jerichoholic-NL
05-23-2012, 05:10 AM

Maybe it will look better :)

Troy McLure
05-23-2012, 06:03 AM
Replace this garbage belt by one like the TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt, and it would be OK

Why the Hell does Punk, who said he was going to change the belt, is always wearing this thing ?????? !!!

Why would WWE endorsed anything to do with TNA? let alone design a championship that is like the TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt... I think that is a stupid idea!