PDA

View Full Version : How I would do WrestleMania 27

jhorton1215
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM
World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs. Christian
(Christian comes back from injury, and Edge, after just winning the championship, comes out and proposes "The Biggest Match in the history of Wrestlemania." Christian accepts, with both men wanting to put on a great match.)
Winner - Edge

WWE Championship
Wade Barrett(c) vs. Triple H
(Triple H comes back and wins the Royal Rumble. Barrett defeats Orton, with the help of newly-turned-heel Cena, and The Game challenges Barrett.)
Winner - Triple H

Randy Orton vs. John Cena
(Stems from the results above)
Winner - Cena

Undertaker vs. Sheamus
(Undertaker returns and defeats Kane in Last Man Standing Match. After the match, Sheamus runs out and attacks Taker. Later on RAW, he announces that he will "end the streak")
Winner - DUH

Money in the Bank
John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Evan Bourne vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kaval vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Cody Rhodes
Winner - Kofi Kingston

The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio
(Will stem from Miz calling Mysterio out a few weeks ago. Just something for both of them)
Winner - Mysterio

WCW vs. Nexus Match
Goldberg, Sting, & Booker T vs. David Otunga, Joe Hennig & Husky Harris
Winners- WCW
(Random Match I know)

Intercontinental Championship
Tyler Reks(c) vs. MVP vs. Dolph Ziggler
(Just a match I'm throwing together)
Winner - Reks

WWE Tag Team Championships
The Nexus(c) [Gabriel and Slater] vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team (Re-signed to the company) vs. The Hart Dynasty (Not Broken Up) vs. Cryme Tyme (Re-formed and turned heel)
(I'd probably make this a dark match. Would make it TLC if I didn't have the MITB match.)
Winners - WGTT

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 07:20 PM
All very plausible except the WCW angle which has been extinct since I think 2001.

WrestlingFan4Life
11-07-2010, 07:31 PM
sounds like a good card to me, would def pay to see it. Do u really think Cena is ever gonna turn heel though(as much as he needs to)? Only result i would change 'Money in the bank' with John Morrison winning.

Robstar
11-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I like the Edge/Christian idea - then have Miz cash in MITB and be 'drafted' to Smackdown.

I highly doubt there will be MITB at Wrestlemania next year, unless they drop the concept of the MITB PPV

jhorton1215
11-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I like the Edge/Christian idea - then have Miz cash in MITB and be 'drafted' to Smackdown.

I highly doubt there will be MITB at Wrestlemania next year, unless they drop the concept of the MITB PPV

I'd take away the PPV, they surely can come up with another concept. It's always one of the more exciting Wrestlemania matches

WWTNA
11-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I'd take away the PPV, they surely can come up with another concept. It's always one of the more exciting Wrestlemania matches

Your right. Why they would take a great match at Wrestlemania and turn it into a PPV is beyond me. Making gimmick PPVs will get stale and boring.