PDA

View Full Version : Cena vs Big Show again ? Really ?

PSOjedi
05-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Following last night's Over the Limit main event, it is expected that John Cena (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=John%20Cena) vs. The Big Show will take place at No Way Out in June. There is also talk that the bout will be a steel cage match to go along with the concept of "no way out."
Sounds already boring for me. Already done 10 times. I'm not looking after this match if it happens.

There are so many guys in the locker room to work with, and what ? Creatives chose Big Show ! So much lack of creativity is really pathetic

american_dragon
05-21-2012, 01:33 PM
It looks like Big Show is going to Johnny Ace's bodyguard and the idea of Lord Tensai being his bodyguard is scrapped.

Mikeyboy7777777
05-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Sounds already boring for me. Already done 10 times. I'm not looking after this match if it happens.

There are so many guys in the locker room to work with, and what ? Creatives chose Big Show ! So much lack of creativity is really pathetic

since big show and cena both seemed to have won and squashed some top heels quite a while i actually look forwad to this because now instead of skipping 2 matches/feuds i only have to skip one:D and big show knocking cena out or cena fu'ing big show i don't mind:D it's better than cena beating the odds or big show being THE GIANT again so:D.

Cabers
05-21-2012, 01:39 PM
It looks like Big Show is going to Johnny Ace's bodyguard and the idea of Lord Tensai being his bodyguard is scrapped.

Tensai for WWE Champion then!! Waheyy and another show vs Cena match i think i saw this episode before?

thejman93
05-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Meh, As long as it only lasts until No Way Out, I'm fine with it.

Plus, Big Johnny staying on as GM is a positive.

HeelTurn
05-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Glad they seemingly pulled back with Tensai instead of pushing him all the way to the top. What ever happened to Cena taking time off?

HeelTurn
05-21-2012, 02:15 PM
The whole heel turn makes no sense anyway. Why would Show cost Cena the match and help Big Johnny (the man who humiliated him and made him cry on live TV) save his job?

Surely if Cena won and Big Johnny was gone, the new GM would rehire Big Show anyway?

Also if Big Show does get his job back from this then it makes the stipulation even more nonsensical. Surely anyone could have interfered on Johnny's part, got fired, then rehired the next night on Raw as he would still be the GM?

Raf123
05-21-2012, 02:15 PM

I would rather have Big Show as John's bodyguard instead of Lord Tensai because I can't stand watching Lord Tensai wrestle.

CM Rock-Austin
05-21-2012, 02:21 PM
The whole heel turn makes no sense anyway. Why would Show cost Cena the match and help Big Johnny (the man who humiliated him and made him cry on live TV) save his job?

Surely if Cena won and Big Johnny was gone, the new GM would rehire Big Show anyway?

Also if Big Show does get his job back from this then it makes the stipulation even more nonsensical. Surely anyone could have interfered on Johnny's part, got fired, then rehired the next night on Raw as he would still be the GM?
I agree with this, why would you want to work for a man who embarrassed you in front of millions of people and made you cry?? You can't love your job that much to have no self respect.

ELNIOJR
05-21-2012, 02:23 PM

I dont see any problem with that. And you know why? Because I dont care about it. I wont watch it, or pay attention to it. Kind Meh!

ELNIOJR
05-21-2012, 02:28 PM

1 - It was always a Master Plan.
2 - Big Johnny and Big Show had a...Big meeting this weekend.
3 - Big Show is KISSING his Ass, to have his Job back.

Gotta be one of these :)

ewantu2
05-21-2012, 02:34 PM
I really hope Show is still a face and gets forced to fight Cena or he will be fired if he loses at the PPV then i will be able to get into this feud.

Playboy Stevie V
05-21-2012, 03:09 PM
The ending was so predictable that it was nauseating. The match itself was entertaining and funny.

But Big Show turning HEEL AGAIN for the 100th time!? Feuding with Cena AGAIN for the the 100th time? EFFING LAME...BARF!

Androo
05-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Calling Laurinaitis to lead a stable of WWE's giants and monsters. Big Show, swerve, stable member. Tensai, Khali, ect blah blah blah

^^^This.

(Ooooooh I did a "This", I feel all kinky dirty now)

Johnny had better match with his tracky bottoms last night. BIG Johnny, BIG...........trousers.

maar13
05-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Glad they seemingly pulled back with Tensai instead of pushing him all the way to the top. What ever happened to Cena taking time off?

I think that has more to do wit his personal life than anything else, since the news of his divorce, they published that officials wanted to do anything to keep him positive and when someone is immerse in his job, sometimes outside problems seems to fade away, they don't but it seems like it.

Cynicism
05-21-2012, 04:43 PM
Big Show and Cena in the same angle means I can avoid seeing both just by avoiding one angle, if they could throw Otunga and Kali in on the same angle I could really enjoy the rest of the show

ewantu2
05-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Big Show and Cena in the same angle means I can avoid seeing both just by avoiding one angle, if they could throw Otunga and Kali in on the same angle I could really enjoy the rest of the show
Show should of left at WM when he got his WM moment.

Haruko Haruhara
05-21-2012, 05:06 PM

The big show cena program was the one that got me into wrestling.

flwguardian
05-21-2012, 10:42 PM
On Raw, John Laurenitis said that he rehired Big Show last Saturday. That made Big Show a superstar before the match. Wasn't one of the stipulations that if any superstar interferred they would be terminated? Lets see if that comes up.

bryanb1306
05-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Meh, As long as it only lasts until No Way Out, I'm fine with it.

Plus, Big Johnny staying on as GM is a positive.

Lol, as long as they keep John Cena away from the WWE title, I'm fine with anything.

bryanb1306
05-22-2012, 12:00 AM

LMAO, You should be one of the writers.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Lol, as long as they keep John Cena away from the WWE title, I'm fine with anything.

The last time John Cena was in the title picture he was facing CM Punk.

The fact that John Cena was the one who put him over has made Punk the legit number 2 man in the company, and the most universally over guy in the industry.

Having guys like John Cena and Randy Orton in the title picture is a good thing people. They are nothing but placeholder champions at this point in their careers, put in that position to put over someone huge.

Keith Stone
05-22-2012, 12:27 AM
They should just make this match the dark match or part of the youtube pre show so more people wouldn't feel stupid in buying No Way Out

bryanb1306
05-22-2012, 12:35 AM
The last time John Cena was in the title picture he was facing CM Punk.

The fact that John Cena was the one who put him over has made Punk the legit number 2 man in the company, and the most universally over guy in the industry.

Having guys like John Cena and Randy Orton in the title picture is a good thing people. They are nothing but placeholder champions at this point in their careers, put in that position to put over someone huge.

Seems like one can't really ever express their thoughts & opinions without being bashed. there's always that one guy who tries to force their beliefs on everyone else.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Seems like one can't really ever express their thoughts & opinions without being bashed. there's always that one guy who tries to force their beliefs on everyone else.

The irony in this statement is palpable.

I never once bashed you or anyone else btw...

PSOjedi
05-22-2012, 01:18 AM
With what happened on RAW, I can definitely say that Cena vs Show will be the same boring fued as the last one they had

FunkyCris
05-22-2012, 06:06 AM
I don't know if it was Laurinaitis making another mistake in his promo or WWE writers making another glaringly obvious mistake in the storyline,
but last night Laurinaitis said that he hired Big Show back on Saturday, but the stip' for the match from the Board of Directors said that any superstar who got involved would be immediately terminated.
So.. since Show was apparently re-hired on Saturday, and then got involved on Sunday, she should be fired again....

Does anyone at WWE read through their stuff at all?

JSullivan
05-22-2012, 06:13 AM
This whole thing is awful.

Keith Stone
05-22-2012, 12:20 PM
This whole thing is awful.
Words can't describe this feud I mean they're some words but I don't want to be banned from this site for saying them lol

deadly56
05-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I am starting to get really annoyed with people complaining, that John Cena is still the main focus of WWE. John Cena is the fucking face of the company. What do you expect? All you guys should just be happy, that he's not maineventing with the WWE championship and other talents are! Listen, most people will pay to see Cena, than DBryan and Punk, so it would makes sense you got you're must see person compete at the mainevent of a PPV. I remember people always dreamed about Punk vs Bryan for the WWE Championship, now you finally got you're wish be dam happy about it! That is all.

Keith Stone
05-22-2012, 01:33 PM
I am starting to get really annoyed with people complaining, that John Cena is still the main focus of WWE. John Cena is the fucking face of the company. What do you expect? All you guys should just be happy, that he's not maineventing with the WWE championship and other talents are! Listen, most people will pay to see Cena, than DBryan and Punk, so it would makes sense you got you're must see person compete at the mainevent of a PPV. I remember people always dreamed about Punk vs Bryan for the WWE Championship, now you finally got you're wish be dam happy about it! That is all. Quit posting your love for Cena this thread is about the Big Show feud Cena has not Cena himself
It's about this atrocity

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/heretic600/bigshow2rh.jpg

PSOjedi
05-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Excellent pic !!!!! :cool:

82Tucker
05-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Still don't think the WWE Championship/WHC should give way to 2 untrained chimps in the ring as a main event........

steveorton
05-22-2012, 06:33 PM

Gotta agree with you on this one mate. How many times have we seen this? Too many imo. And I hope this doesn't main event the ppv.

steveorton
05-22-2012, 06:36 PM
I am starting to get really annoyed with people complaining, that John Cena is still the main focus of WWE. John Cena is the fucking face of the company. What do you expect? All you guys should just be happy, that he's not maineventing with the WWE championship and other talents are! Listen, most people will pay to see Cena, than DBryan and Punk, so it would makes sense you got you're must see person compete at the mainevent of a PPV. I remember people always dreamed about Punk vs Bryan for the WWE Championship, now you finally got you're wish be dam happy about it! That is all.

I have no problem with Cena but he's not bigger than the WWE championship.

Yes I believe Cena vs Lesnar and Cena vs The Rock should main event a ppv but not Cena vs Lauranitis or Cena vs Show.