PDA

View Full Version : 2 new matches added to OTL.

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 05:27 PM
So the winner of a battle royal will get a choice of an US title match or an IC title match later in the show.

Any ideas on who we could see winning this one? A returning Sin Cara to go against Cody Rhodes perhaps?

Broc
05-20-2012, 05:28 PM
I was thinking that exactly actually. Will the Battle Royal be pre show, or actually on the card?

I could definitely see that happening though.

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 05:31 PM
I was thinking that exactly actually. Will the Battle Royal be pre show, or actually on the card?

I think it's going to be on he card. It's Kane vs Zack Ryder on the pre-show.
Plus if it's a returning Sin Cara, they'll want that on the actual show rather than on the pre-show.

Dr. Death
05-20-2012, 05:33 PM
So the winner of a battle royal will get a choice of an US title match or an IC title match later in the show.

Any ideas on who we could see winning this one? A returning Sin Cara to go against Cody Rhodes perhaps?

That's a good possibility, however I'd personally like to see Wade Barrett return and beat Santino for the US Title before moving on to a world title opportunity.

Broc
05-20-2012, 05:33 PM
I think it's going to be on he card. It's Kane vs Zack Ryder on the pre-show.
Plus if it's a returning Sin Cara, they'll want that on the actual show rather than on the pre-show.

Does anybody watch the preshow? I know they did it with Miz and Santino, but I didn't watch it.

Makes sense though, I think it's set for Cara to return tonight.

TheWarMachine
05-20-2012, 05:35 PM
I think Sin Cara is a very good possibility, especially with the Mexico tour imminent. I'm sure Vince would like to have a belt on one of his Mexican wrestlers going there.

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 05:35 PM
That's a good possibility, however I'd personally like to see Wade Barrett return and beat Santino for the US Title before moving on to a world title opportunity.

I like this idea!

Either that or Sin Cara returning and facing Cody.

Although it's probably gonna be Otunga or Big Show and they face Santino/Cody.

Dashing Rachel
05-20-2012, 05:39 PM
I checked the WWE website and there is no battle royal listed on its website.

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 05:39 PM

I'd like to see that. Not sure if Barrett's ready to return, but if he is, I'm all for seeing him get this chance.

Does anybody watch the preshow? I know they did it with Miz and Santino, but I didn't watch it.

Makes sense though, I think it's set for Cara to return tonight.

They've been doing it since WM, and I think it's a great idea. I've watched both so far.

I think Sin Cara is a very good possibility, especially with the Mexico tour imminent. I'm sure Vince would like to have a belt on one of his Mexican wrestlers going there.

Good point, another reason for a Cara return/title shot.

I like this idea!

Either that or Sin Cara returning and facing Cody.

Although it's probably gonna be Otunga or Big Show and they face Santino/Cody.

Otunga's another good shout I'd say. Show's fired dude!

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 05:40 PM

Strange...

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 05:41 PM

Here:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/5633/two-matches-added-to-wwe-over-the-limit

Vegas
05-20-2012, 05:43 PM

Seeing as how Sin Cara just came back I could see him making his on screen return tonight

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Otunga's another good shout I'd say. Show's fired dude!

I know he's fired but I can just see him coming down and eliminating everyone then challenging Cody, that or Otunga to beat Santino.

I do really want Sin Cara now though!

I'm thinking Del Rio might win his match as well now after hearing about that tour of Mexico

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 05:45 PM
I know he's fired but I can just see him coming down and eliminating everyone then challenging Cody, that or Otunga to beat Santino.

I'm thinking Del Rio might win his match as well now after hearing about that tour of Mexico

Almost a certainty, given WWE is trying to boost their fans in Mexico...Would be a great way of doing it.

Dr. Death
05-20-2012, 05:45 PM

I received a text message @ 5:16pm today from WWE stating the news and that it would be on the main PPV. I'm registered to get text updates from the WWE. Anyone can do this.

VanHooliganX
05-20-2012, 05:46 PM
If I were to bet I'd say Sin Cara or Christian.

SC facing Cody and Christian facing Marella.

I'll pick the Christian 1 since I'd love to see him back!

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Almost a certainty, given WWE is trying to boost their fans in Mexico...Would be a great way of doing it.

Exactly chief! Seeming more likely by the minute.

If I were to bet I'd say Sin Cara or Christian.

SC facing Cody and Christian facing Marella.

I'll pick the Christian 1 since I'd love to see him back!

Christian returning would be a PPV worth watching!

TheWarMachine
05-20-2012, 05:48 PM

This is why I think Sin Cara could win a belt. They gave the WWE title to Del Rio just for the Mexico tour last time and he lost it as soon as they were done there, it was ridiculous. I'd hope they wouldn't do that again with a world title.

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 05:49 PM
I received a text message @ 5:16pm today from WWE stating the news and that it would be on the main PPV. I'm registered to get text updates from the WWE. Anyone can do this.

Apart from us in the UK. :(

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 05:52 PM
This is why I think Sin Cara could win a belt. They gave the WWE title to Del Rio just for the Mexico tour last time and he lost it as soon as they were done there, it was ridiculous. I'd hope they wouldn't do that again with a world title.

Yeah it's seeming likely!

magglis
05-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Sin Cara vs Cody is the best possible option

VanHooliganX
05-20-2012, 05:59 PM

Quoted for truth!

HeelTurn
05-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Christian would be awesome, but who would he face, Cody is a heel.

magglis
05-20-2012, 06:00 PM

Yes and that idea its great too

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Cody Rhodes(c) vs Sina Cara

or

Santino Marella(c) vs David Otunga

GreatMuta4life
05-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Dean Ambrose!!! What a way for him to debut with a bang, winning the battle royal and taking the US strap from Santino. Unlikely to happen, but that would be amazing.

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Dean Ambrose!!! What a way for him to debut with a bang, winning the battle royal and taking the US strap from Santino. Unlikely to happen, but that would be amazing.

An interesting idea. I don't think we've seen enough of the 'Revolution' viral videos for him to come in just yet though.

This could be used however to give a new guy a push, Ryback or Sandow perhaps? Or Lord Tensai even?

HeelTurn
05-20-2012, 06:28 PM
An interesting idea. I don't think we've seen enough of the 'Revolution' viral videos for him to come in just yet though.

This could be used however to give a new guy a push, Ryback or Sandow perhaps? Or Lord Tensai even?

I can see Tensai being next in line for Punk's WWE title, but I have to say this is a very interesting opportunity for the WWE.

GreatMuta4life
05-20-2012, 06:33 PM

Sandow seems reaistic to me. He was already debuted but hardly had a match yet. He wins the battle royal by nefarious means and gets the US title. He's a heel that could do a lot with the US title, using it as a platform to trash "ugly Americans".

Lowki
05-20-2012, 06:45 PM

Sin Cara return or Otunga wins and defeats Santino.

82Tucker
05-20-2012, 06:56 PM

This 100%!!

VanHooliganX
05-20-2012, 07:14 PM
if i were to bet i'd say sin cara or christian.

I'll pick the christian 1 since i'd love to see him back!

god damn i'm good! ;d

Yes2J
05-21-2012, 01:08 AM
god damn i'm good! ;d
How did you get that? That's been pretty hush honestly. I haven't looked up spoilers since Friday, but I didn't come across any. Of course I don't look hard for them, because I'd rather not spoil it.