PDA

View Full Version : Title changes tonight?

VincemcMahon
05-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Ok lads 'n lasses, which titles do you think will most likely change hands?
If any, and who will be the new champ(s)?

Sorry if this isn't in the correct place i am a noob/rookie/jobber at forums.

I think Shay will lose his WHC, i have a 10er on Orton to win, the 4 to 1 odds are worth a look imo.

akbar
05-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Ok lads 'n lasses, which titles do you think will most likely change hands?
If any, and who will be the new champ(s)?

Sorry if this isn't in the correct place i am a noob/rookie/jobber at forums.

I think Shay will lose his WHC, i have a 10er on Orton to win, the 4 to 1 odds are worth a look imo.

Only the WHC will change and it will go to Albertoo Dell Rrriiiioooooooooo....I got a fiver on him

CGBigMan
05-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Only the WHC will change and it will go to Albertoo Dell Rrriiiioooooooooo....I got a fiver on him
im thinkin jericho personally

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 05:04 PM
I've got no titles changing hands.
Orton is the only one in the WHC match that might take it from Sheamus.
Very possible to see DB beating Punk for the title.
I don't see the tag or Divas title changing hands.

Cabers
05-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I have gone for no title changes tonight but i am open for surprises!!

TheWarMachine
05-20-2012, 05:23 PM
I personally don't see any changes occuring tonight.

The only slim chance I can imagine, is if they decide to put the WHC on Orton due to a drop in Smackdown ratings, since Sheamus became Champion.

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 05:24 PM
I personally don't see any changes occuring tonight.

The only slim chance I see, is if they decide to put the WHC on Orton due to a drop in Smackdown ratings, since Sheamus became Champion.

That's my thinking too. Plus, if Orton wins, it'll be his 10th WHC, so they could do it just to give him that.

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 05:26 PM
I think

After the announcement of The People Power Battle Royal who ever wins it will win either the IC or US title tonight. I do hope it's Sin Cara

I can't see WWE, WHC, Divas or Tag Team titles changing hands.

TheWarMachine
05-20-2012, 05:28 PM
That's my thinking too. Plus, if Orton wins, it'll be his 10th WHC, so they could do it just to give him that.

True plus if they keep the belt on Orton for a while, it's the perfect set up for Barrett's return to go for the Title, against the man he was feuding with before the injury.

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Sheamus to lose the title to Del Rio or Orton. Not Jerichode.

Punk will beat Bryan UNLESS AJ somehow gets involved. I have a feeling she will be pivotal in who walks away with the title. She might even get involved and indirectly cost DB the title (Hence creating more issues between them) and thus, leads to a bigger feud if AJ starts being chummy with Punk.

We'll see whatever title the Rumble winner picks change hands too I think - for that reason, I think it will be the US title.

ParagonOfVirtue
05-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Lot of good ideas/points in this so far. I agree with most of them. I think IF the WHC did change hands, it would go to Orton. ADR is still nursing a bit. Jericho is definitely going out for a bit to tour with Fozzy so the only way he walks away champ tonight, is by dropping it tomorrow night on RAW, so I don't really see it going down like that. I only see Jericho actually holding a title again after the summer, but even then, unless it's another unification angle, I don't really see the point. He's only here to help the would be main-eventers get some more credibility.

Punk will most likely retain, unless of course AJ costs him the match because of the way he snubbed her on air.

The battle royal to determine a contender for the US/IC title is especially intriguing to me. This could really be a breakout for a rising star if done right. We could see a Sin Cara return, but ideally not. He's only been back for one house show. I really think he would need some more time to work his way back in. I know it won't happen, but how many of you would mark if Ambrose made a debut?

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Lot of good ideas/points in this so far. I agree with most of them. I think IF the WHC did change hands, it would go to Orton. ADR is still nursing a bit. Jericho is definitely going out for a bit to tour with Fozzy so the only way he walks away champ tonight, is by dropping it tomorrow night on RAW, so I don't really see it going down like that. I only see Jericho actually holding a title again after the summer, but even then, unless it's another unification angle, I don't really see the point. He's only here to help the would be main-eventers get some more credibility.

Punk will most likely retain, unless of course AJ costs him the match because of the way he snubbed her on air.

The battle royal to determine a contender for the US/IC title is especially intriguing to me. This could really be a breakout for a rising star if done right. We could see a Sin Cara return, but ideally not. He's only been back for one house show. I really think he would need some more time to work his way back in. I know it won't happen, but how many of you would mark if Ambrose made a debut?

Best post I've read in a while.

Very, Very true.

The Notorious R.O.B
05-20-2012, 07:51 PM
I think Punk retains tonight to keep this feud going.
I think Orton will walk away with the WHC
I don't really see any of the other titles changing hands, although I do like Paragon's Dean Ambrose thought

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 07:53 PM
WWE/WHC/US titles change hands tonight :cool: