PDA

View Full Version : Regal/Jericho at war?

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Ok, so according to the news on this site, Jericho and Regal have been tweeting back and forth taking shots at eachother.

Likely, it's just storyline for a short feud before Jericho takes off, but if it's not...wat do?

Thoughts?

Also, if Jericho vs Regal happens, who would you have the back of?

EDIT:

Chris Jericho and William Regal started sniping back and forth at each other over Twitter during the weekend, starting with Jericho poking fun at rumors of his departure:

Good news! Just signed a deal with Methuselah…I'm gonna wrestle until I'm 946 years old! Hurrah! Congrats fans, you got what u wanted!

Regal replied with:

Perhaps I should invent some new stuff you can steal from me!

Jericho's response was:

That would be great since you've done nothing new for years

Regal fired the last shot, saying:

While the likes of Chris Jerico and some of his worthless friends make a big production of passing the torch,I just do as I always do without fanfare and truly encourage,train and mentor the younger talent.How dare I call help without getting credit heaped on me.Shame,regal,Shame.

Sauce: here.

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 01:19 PM
IDONTGIVEAFUCK!

:D

I'm gonna get a "Why post then?" It's an option on this one though :p

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 01:21 PM
IDONTGIVEAFUCK!

:D

I'm gonna get a "Why post then?" It's an option on this one though :p

Why post then?

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Why post then?

:p Oh you! :rolleyes:

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 01:26 PM
:p Oh you! :rolleyes:

Oh boy, here we go...

Mikeyboy7777777
05-20-2012, 01:29 PM
william regal is my man maybe this will finally put him into the main event and give him one whc run to end his career as a professional wrestler? he's earned it

Vassalo
05-20-2012, 01:33 PM
william regal is my man maybe this will finally put him into the main event and give him one whc run to end his career as a professional wrestler? he's earned it

I would love William Regal to win the WHC/WWE championship just one time although I highly doubt that WWE have that in their plans

TheWarMachine
05-20-2012, 01:39 PM
It's a really tough call, as I love both of them but I would have to come down on the side of Regal.

I can't really see much coming from this to be honest, I think Regal is past having a feud of any great magnitude and Jericho is off shortly. Also if you remember, the most recent twitter feud of Foley and Ambrose, didn't turn in to anything.

akbar
05-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Maybe they're just having a little fun on twitter, I doubt they'll give Jericho someone like regal to feud with.

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 01:42 PM
I voted Y2J. I know, Regal is better technically but I prefer the Y2J's moveset.

Cabers
05-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Come on Regal put that young whippersnapper in his place!!

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
I would love William Regal to win the WHC/WWE championship just one time although I highly doubt that WWE have that in their plans

150% this.

CM Rock-Austin
05-20-2012, 02:19 PM
William Regal, I like Y2J but I hope regal will finally get the credit he deserves and get a world title shot and win.

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 02:21 PM
William Regal, I like Y2J but I hope regal will finally get the credit he deserves and get a world title shot and win.

Absolutely.

I like you almost as much as AJ in your sig!

ELNIOJR
05-20-2012, 02:27 PM

Regal fan, but I dont see that on my Crystal Ball.

82Tucker
05-20-2012, 04:07 PM
I agree with the comments above, Regal deserves on last big hurraah before he hangs up the boots!

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 04:10 PM
I love William regal, but Jericho's one of my all time favorites. Therefor I'd be backing Jericho had this feud ever happened.

edge
05-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Regal vs Jericho Wow this would be fantastic.
I love both guys there both from the attitude era. And if regal is going to have one last run. I cant think of anyone better than jericho. Hell regals last televised match was against daniel bryan last december. So he deserves this.

Iron Ape
05-20-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm not quite following how Jericho's first post had anything to do with Regal. Anyone care to illuminate me?

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm not quite following how Jericho's first post had anything to do with Regal. Anyone care to illuminate me?

It didn't, to begin with.

Jericho is moaning about the fans who keep expecting him to stay in the ring (Hence the Methuselah comment) I'm guessing, and Regal is obviously a bit offended by that, 'putting him in his place' so to speak.

I think Regal is getting at the point that Jericho shouldn't be so full of himself, because whenever Jericho comes and goes he makes a massive deal out of himself, and for someone like Regal who bleeds the wrestling business, it's somewhat offensive I'de assume.

Of course, that's just how I perceive it to be.

EDIT: Maybe Regal just thinks he should be more grateful. I think the problem is that Jericho wanted to be a Rock star all of his life, and now he has both, and Regal probably thinks it's a bit selfish to be in his position and be complaining that all of his fans get pissed when he comes and goes willy-nilly. It's not Jericho's fault, but he shouldn't be whining whenever fans want him back.

Of course, 99% of this is probably just to get Heat ahead of tonight.

TheIrishBeast
05-20-2012, 07:38 PM
I was looking forward to see Regal win the battle royal, beat Rhodes in a classic and then have a fued with Y2J over it!

Would be epic.

Iron Ape
05-20-2012, 07:45 PM
It didn't, to begin with.

Jericho is moaning about the fans who keep expecting him to stay in the ring (Hence the Methuselah comment) I'm guessing, and Regal is obviously a bit offended by that, 'putting him in his place' so to speak.

I think Regal is getting at the point that Jericho shouldn't be so full of himself, because whenever Jericho comes and goes he makes a massive deal out of himself, and for someone like Regal who bleeds the wrestling business, it's somewhat offensive I'de assume.

Of course, that's just how I perceive it to be.

EDIT: Maybe Regal just thinks he should be more grateful. I think the problem is that Jericho wanted to be a Rock star all of his life, and now he has both, and Regal probably thinks it's a bit selfish to be in his position and be complaining that all of his fans get pissed when he comes and goes willy-nilly. It's not Jericho's fault, but he shouldn't be whining whenever fans want him back.

Of course, 99% of this is probably just to get Heat ahead of tonight.
Any idea what the "Perhaps I need to invent some new stuff you can steal from me!" comment was in regards to?

SESAfro
05-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Regal > everyone.

Robstar
05-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Ok, so according to the news on this site, Jericho and Regal have been tweeting back and forth taking shots at eachother.

Likely, it's just storyline for a short feud before Jericho takes off, but if it's not...wat do?

Thoughts?

Also, if Jericho vs Regal happens, who would you have the back of?

EDIT:

Sauce: here.[/B][/B][/B][/B]

Bahahahahahahahaha!

I'm going with Regal in a close race

JSullivan
05-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Any idea what the "Perhaps I need to invent some new stuff you can steal from me!" comment was in regards to?

Couldn't say for sure.

I'm not sure how closely the two have worked, but Jericho has definitely got more technical over the years - maybe that's due to regal, maybe that's due to his own ability flourishing.