PDA

View Full Version : What if this happened at Over The Limit?

AirBourne
05-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Chris Jericho, who is slated to leave for his Fozzy Tour this summer, is leaving WWE soon. Reports say he could be leaving as soon as tomorrow, so what if this happened:

- Jericho lost the WHC match at Over The Limit and then interferes in Ace/Cena's match, which would help Ace win, keeping him in power, and Jericho would be terminated according to the match stipulation, which would be the perfect cover for him leaving.

Then Jericho could give a speech tomorrow night on RAW or something and he would leave, "fired".
He would sacrifice himself for Ace to win, seeing as Ace put him in the WHC title match. Or maybe he could beg Ace to rehire him and Ace says no or something like that and fires him, leaving Jericho crying in the ring or something, sending him off as a face for when he comes back perhaps.

What do you guys think?

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Y2J crying ? lol don't worry this will never happen

And Y2J will win the WHC tonight at OTL

Don't thrust the internet.....

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 11:54 AM

I sincerely doubt that.

This could happen I suppose. I won't put any bets on it, but it's possible.

HeelTurn
05-20-2012, 11:57 AM
It would be similar to when he was carried off crying after his firing a by Bischoff 7 years ago on Raw.

Still have my money on a heel turn from Show, or long shot of Batista returning.

Broc
05-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Is it bad that I didn't even know Jericho was in a world title match tonight?

I suppose it could happen though, but there's also a million other things that could happen. After reading all the recent threads on what could​ happen, I'm just going to drop the speculation and watch for myself.

AirBourne
05-20-2012, 11:59 AM
It would be similar to when he was carried off crying after his firing a by Bischoff 7 years ago on Raw.

Still have my money on a heel turn from Show, or long shot of Batista returning.

Well he doesn't have to cry, I was just giving an example.

HeelTurn
05-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Well he doesn't have to cry, I was just giving an example.

I know, was just saying its possible, it would be a big exit for him to, instead of just losing then vanishing.

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 12:04 PM
Do you watch RAW & SD every week ? :rolleyes:

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 12:07 PM
He could win it, but this tour thing is true.

They play Download Festival on 9th June, so it's highly unlikely. He'll just have some dumb send-off, I guess...Unless he does what CM Punk never did...

wrestlingfan66513
05-20-2012, 12:12 PM

I suppose it could happen though, but there's also a million other things that could happen. After reading all the recent threads on what could​ happen, I'm just going to drop the speculation and watch for myself.

The way they have been booking the shows lately, it's been looking like Sheamus and Orton mostly.

Broc
05-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Do you watch RAW & SD every week ? :rolleyes:

I watch Raw weekly, but I never watch Smackdown anymore.

Tommy Thunder
05-20-2012, 12:21 PM
I watch Raw weekly, but I never watch Smackdown anymore.

You should. Smackdown tends t be more consistent on delivering good wrestling than Raw.

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't like this idea.

Jericho gone soon, his return has been average.

Orton to win the belt!

Also Smackdown is pretty average.

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 12:26 PM
I watch Raw weekly,.
This Fatal 4 way was set on RAW earlier this month

TheWarMachine
05-20-2012, 12:29 PM
I can't see Jericho winning this one. It will more than likely be a Sheamus title retain, or an outside chance of Orton. I can only see them putting the belt on Orton, if they are panicking backstage about Smackdown's dip in ratings, since Sheamus became champion though.

Vassalo
05-20-2012, 12:34 PM
I think Sheamus is going to retain his WHC at over the limit, the whole Jericho costing Cena the match is something i never contemplated but the more i think about it the more it makes sense as i feel Lauriniatis will win somehow and that’s a good way of setting up a Cena v Jericho Wrestlemania match perhaps.

Also having Batista return to cost Cena the match but not be able to be fired as he was never hired prompting Cena to do his whole bring Batista back for revenge thing he does.

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Jericho gone soon, his return has been average.
I would say Fortunately Y2J was on RAW and had a real good fued vs Punk, because this year, on RAW, there is a huge lack of storyline on this brand and a huge lack of interesting things.

Steve Austin
05-20-2012, 12:53 PM
I would say Fortunately Y2J was on RAW and had a real good fued vs Punk, because this year, on RAW, there is a huge lack of storyline on this brand and a huge lack of interesting things.

I thought it was decent just seemed a bit pointless cause Jericho didn't win, much preferred the Lesner v Cena and Kane v Orton!

Cabers
05-20-2012, 01:45 PM

I don't think so fella!! Its going to be a Sheamus victory!!

CM Rock-Austin
05-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Interesting idea but I don't think it's going to happen. They probably have him cut a promo on how he failed at what he aim to do so he is leaving or have him get "hurt" again like last time.

ELNIOJR
05-20-2012, 02:20 PM
You should. Smackdown tends t be more consistent on delivering good wrestling than Raw.

And 3 years ago it was even better. With Punk, Jeff, Morrison, Jericho, Mysterio...