PDA

View Full Version : ZigZagin' - Episode #1

ELNIOJR
05-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Hey, it's me again with some sort of a "Show", and his time ZigZagin'. It's my weekly wrestling review, inspired on those Dolph Ziggler's video/bits on ZTLIS, with Zack Ryder (video Below). Basically I'll be talking about our week in Wrestling but in a very different prespective, cause its a review in only 20 sentences, with no order, some jokes, HELL...maybe even trolling around. It was actually supposed to be here on Friday, but failed. I SUCK, I know. Kind goes like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHtPKnDBjfY

I'm not a SHOW OFF, but:

I would love to see more of Eve Torres Cleavage. A little less of Big Johnny. Actually enjoying Mr. Ace, and the job he's doing. His segments are just always the same. Arrive, Im the EVPTR and GM of both Raw and SD. Punk or Cena interrupt, match with Tensai, Leave. WWE has this habit to give us more than we can take, from those things that we dont want more of. Im not even a crybaby. BTW, between Big Show and Ric flair, which one impress you the most? Those guys really know how to drop some water. Show's performance last monday was tremendously Gigantic. And is it just me, or Alberto Del Rio has some "impressions" to do? Haven't seen him lately, and when he's on, he just doens't make it for me. Wonder what's going on, cause he's actually in the F4A at OTL. Could bad news for Ricardo Rodrigues fans. Oh, from Orlando we learned that Brooke Hogan signed. And she's now THE executive to develop the female talent of TNA, really? Also, how or why, can the "Major League" WWE be so blind for not signing a talent like Austin Aries all this time? And Raw is going 3 hours permanent, starting July 23rd? Sounds like good news to Ryback, Tensai and Clay, so he can call his Momma...

HashTag Of The Week: #HallelujahItsTime

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3jn4ax4zu1rnjfjfo1_500.jpg

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
05-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Who is the guy that just stepped out of the shower?

Cabers
05-20-2012, 01:48 PM

That has to be the trolling your on about!!

ELNIOJR
05-20-2012, 02:11 PM

Didnt get it...

Y2Jryder
05-22-2012, 06:20 PM
three words mate:

"Ring the Bell"

Ring the bell to stop this show, I don't like it and nobody else seems to care,
You had once a great show called " .... ... ...."

Waiting for your comeback:p