PDA

View Full Version : A Crazy Thought For The PPV Tonight

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Okay, so... it's just an idea I had. Wanted to pass it along just in case I may be right lol. But, Cody Rhodes does not have a match tonight. He wouldn't win the Intercontinental Championship back and not have a match at a PPV. Right? Either way, I have a thought process about this.

I think tonight Sin Cara will make a surprise return and go against Cody for the title. I know, it's crazy. But, Sin Cara did just have his return match at the Supershow House Show so, I personally think the time is now to bring him back before they tour Mexico soon. I mean, they could do it tomorrow night at RAW but in reality a bigger impact would be made if it were tonight.

So, what do you guys think? I mean, it would be a fantastic way to show us that he's "adapted" to the American style like he says and it would Cody a chance to shine not to mention if Cara did "adapt" then that means both of theses guys will put on an amazing performance.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
CODY RHODES vs SIN CARA

Sounds good to me...

ELNIOJR
05-20-2012, 09:49 AM
I "design'ed" it on a Thread a few weeks ago, but with Seth Rollins. Unless Sin Cara did some work oh his english, could be be ok with me...

EDIT: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?18632-Seth-Rollins-The-Debut

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Good idea Rob :cool:

Cabers
05-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Would be interesting alright if Cody Rhodes beat him!!

wrestlingfan66513
05-20-2012, 02:07 PM
It would be great for both guys. Cody needs real competition for his title and from guys he can work with comfortably and Cara needs someone to feud with.

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 02:09 PM
I'm hoping that Bork Lenars coems out and 5Fs Jahn Cuyna off teh Tiantotrn atfer puihncing ihm in teh dikc.

ELNIOJR
05-20-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm hoping that Bork Lenars coems out and 5Fs Jahn Cuyna off teh Tiantotrn atfer puihncing ihm in teh dikc.

Alcohol? :)

JSullivan
05-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Alcohol? :)

Nope.

Not at all.

Enforcer23
05-20-2012, 02:47 PM
i like the idea i just dont really want to see cody rhodes loose to sin cara..WWE always use the reutrn and win championship angle SO MANY TIMES and not only that but id dislike it if they just gave that title to sin cara to me it belongs around cody rhodes waist...he makes it look good :P BUT it would be a good match to see