PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tough Enough

latinoheat928
05-18-2012, 12:35 AM
Is there going to be another season of Tough Enough? Personally I enjoyed the most recent season and would not mind at all seeing another season. Anyone else feel the same way or anyone have any news on Tough Enough?

URATOOL
05-18-2012, 01:25 AM
I've been offered a slot on the next series. I'm undecided if I can be bothered.

RedDevilSativa
05-18-2012, 01:29 AM
what happend to the last winner

B-MCINTYRE
05-18-2012, 01:46 AM
N
what happend to the last winner
He got fired..

Mikeyboy7777777
05-18-2012, 04:09 AM
N
He got fired..

this certainly motivates people to enter tough enough if anything would:D

alexrules01
05-18-2012, 04:16 AM
this certainly motivates people to enter tough enough if anything would:D

Drugs are bad mmmk.

Anyway as long as Stone Cold is host again, it will be awesome.

blink
05-18-2012, 06:41 AM
I preferred the latest incarnation of the show as opposed to the one that used to air on MTV. I hope we get another season

Cabers
05-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Hmm let me see if i got this right bare with me!!

They cut Ariane on week 1. (She is now Cameron dancing with Brodus)
They cut Big Eric. (He now wrestles for NWA Hollywood)
The runner up was better than the winner. (Works the Indies).
Some of the cast already had wwe development deals. (One was Alicia Fox's sister).
The turned down Austin Aries. (Seriously are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!!)
They got rid of Matt Cross.
Martin who had the most promise ended up injured.
Ivelisse now wrestles as Sofia Cortez in FCW.
Did you know Rima Fakih was Miss Usa? Yeah i didn't care either. :)

And Lastly the winner Andy wrestled in FCW before the show started come win what you already have!!

You know what your nothing but a druggy and suck in the ring!! You're fired!!

Bit of a trainwreck of a season don't you think?

Asherdelampyr
05-18-2012, 04:01 PM
Is there going to be another season of Tough Enough? Personally I enjoyed the most recent season and would not mind at all seeing another season. Anyone else feel the same way or anyone have any news on Tough Enough?

I rather enjoyed Tough Enough, as did my wife, but then I was a fan of the original version too.

As far as a season 2 goes, there have been tons of rumors and little hints from SCSA and Bill Demott that I wouldn't be surprised to see it, but I think that they may be waiting for the network to launch so that they can just throw the show on there.

Tommy Thunder
05-18-2012, 04:05 PM
I thought that the latest season was great, and I really hope that they do another one.

I seriously hope that Martin from the last series gets another chance. He was the clear winner for me last season if he hadn't got that injury.

I think the reason Aries was turned down from the last one was because he was too good. The idea of Tough Enough is that they take a bunch of average joes and one of them gets the chance to become a WWE superstar. And I think we're all in agreement that Austin Aries isn't your average joe.

Asherdelampyr
05-18-2012, 04:07 PM
I thought that the latest season was great, and I really hope that they do another one.

I seriously hope that Martin from the last series gets another chance. He was the clear winner for me last season if he hadn't got that injury.

I think the reason Aries was turned down from the last one was because he was too good. The idea of Tough Enough is that they take a bunch of average joes and one of them gets the chance to become a WWE superstar. And I think we're all in agreement that Austin Aries isn't your average joe.

yeah, if Aries was on it, there would have been cries throughout the width and breadth of the internet that it was all a sham and clearly the winner was already picked.

also yeah, Martin was badass, and if he hadn't been injured I believe he would have had little to no trouble winning

SESAfro
05-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Hmm let me see if i got this right bare with me!!

They cut Ariane on week 1. (She is now Cameron dancing with Brodus)
They cut Big Eric. (He now wrestles for NWA Hollywood)
The runner up was better than the winner. (Works the Indies).
Some of the cast already had wwe development deals. (One was Alicia Fox's sister).
The turned down Austin Aries. (Seriously are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!!)
They got rid of Matt Cross.
Martin who had the most promise ended up injured.
Ivelisse now wrestles as Sofia Cortez in FCW.
Did you know Rima Fakih was Miss Usa? Yeah i didn't care either. :)

And Lastly the winner Andy wrestled in FCW before the show started come win what you already have!!

You know what your nothing but a druggy and suck in the ring!! You're fired!!

Bit of a trainwreck of a season don't you think?
This made me laugh. There shouldn't be another season of Tough Enough. Why? 'Cause anything from a "reality" show spells bad trouble.

Broc
05-18-2012, 10:12 PM
I personally enjoyed the TE series of last year. It really kept me interested the whole time.

If they did have another, I definitely would watch the whole series.