PDA

View Full Version : His name is... and he loves to fight.

jelle1809
05-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey guys. I think the title says enough on who is going to be my topic.

I have an idea that might make the non-sheamus fans like him or at least consider him fairly meaning.

What I would like (even though he had a lot of heat before his release) to have Finlay return to WWE, putting him in a feud with Sheamus. If you listen to Michael Cole during each of Sheamus' his matches, he keeps referring to the fact that Sheamus is the first ever Irish born WWE champion. Why not make them feud about that.

Who is the best Irish brawler?

A bit of Punk and Jericho, but only staying on that subject.

Any comments?

Tomsta666
05-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Indifferent towards him before Wrestlemania, hate the pasty ginger cunt now. I can't see anything ever changing that opinion.

TNA 'The very best'
05-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I don't really see the point, If Finlay was 10 years younger maybe but why take Sheamus away from the title picture to feud with someone who if he came back to the WWE would be mainly used as an agent.

jelle1809
05-15-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't really see the point, If Finlay was 10 years younger maybe but why take Sheamus away from the title picture to feud with someone who if he came back to the WWE would be mainly used as an agent.
Just to let Finlay put Sheamus over as THE better Irish person

URATOOL
05-15-2012, 05:11 PM
This is why they'd never do that angle. Finlay would bring this up again and again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSwCvrUitYM

TNA 'The very best'
05-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Just to let Finlay put Sheamus over as THE better Irish person

Does he need it though?? And its not like Finaly is on par with some one like The Rock or SCSA, and i mean on par as a star not a wrestler, i know how good Final was.

Adam3330
05-15-2012, 08:32 PM
The only thing i would love to see from this is for Finlay to return heel and Hornswoggle to turn back into little bastard coming out from under the ring in the middle of Finlays matches.

IrkenInvader
05-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Indifferent towards him before Wrestlemania, hate the pasty ginger cunt now. I can't see anything ever changing that opinion.

I see no point in taking the title from Bryan, he was getting over just not the way they wanted. I think they planned on people actually thinking he was a weak, cowardly champ for the WM match. Then he got that random 'heel everybody likes' solar flare of heat but they refused to change the booking.

Even with that it should have never been that short of a match. It is flat out disrespectful to Wrestlemania but then again, WWE has no problem inserting bullshit into that show anyway. I'm not sure why it made me as angry as it did. Maybe because it is with people I give a shit about. Unlike the Kane/Chavo match, Snookie or that horrible concert thing this year.

Viperfish
05-15-2012, 11:46 PM
I never saw Finlay as anything other than lower midcard. Yeah the guy can work but I don't remember anything else about the guy honestly. The guy is old too, if Wikipedia is correct he's 53... probably putting him beyond even the Undertaker.

Mikeyboy7777777
05-16-2012, 02:55 AM
i didn't see the point of randy orton winning the title from christian on his first try either and SPOILER i don't see anything good from randy orton rko'ing sheamus on the smackdown taping if they make orton win the title right now then this whole sheamus being face thing would have proven to have never worked

JSullivan
05-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Finlay is a legend and has been around since the Prehistoric times.

He's the Mojo/Wade of Wrestling.

Do some research.

The Piper
05-16-2012, 12:35 PM

I love every word you just said

Cabers
05-16-2012, 02:46 PM

Answer Sheamus. Best Northern Ireland brawler Finlay now question answered and now he can go and wrestle for ROH instead (I love ROH) where he is respected.

thedag
05-16-2012, 03:01 PM
I thought Finlay can't wrestle anymore cause of a injury.

Tommy Thunder
05-16-2012, 08:23 PM
While this sounds like a good idea, it's about 10 years too late. Finlay's in his 50's now, and while he's still brilliant in the ring for a guy his age, there's no way this feud would happen now. Sheamus is a main event superstar now, so i can't see Finlay coming back to feud with him. It'd be a step down for him. They should have done something between both when they were on ECW when Sheamus started.

i'd have liked to have seen a tag team of Sheamus and Finlay thought. This remix of both men's theme would have been an awesome fit for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkfBPON4qx8

Darctic
05-16-2012, 11:59 PM
What I would like (even though he had a lot of heat before his release) to have Finlay return to WWE, putting him in a feud with Sheamus. If you listen to Michael Cole during each of Sheamus' his matches, he keeps referring to the fact that Sheamus is the first ever Irish born WWE champion. Why not make them feud about that.

Finlay is from Northern Ireland. That is part of the UK, so Sheamus will still be the only Irish born WWE Champ or Irish Brawler no matter what the outcame was to that feud.

Tommy Thunder
05-17-2012, 09:14 AM
I thought Finlay can't wrestle anymore cause of a injury.

Nah, he's recently signed with ROH. He's been wrestling fairly regular on the indy circuit since he left WWE. He's not injured as far as I know anyway.

jelle1809
05-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Finlay is from Northern Ireland. That is part of the UK, so Sheamus will still be the only Irish born WWE Champ or Irish Brawler no matter what the outcame was to that feud.
It is still the Irish island :p