PDA

View Full Version : For those who can't see how Johnny Ace will beat Cena at OTL please click here.

URATOOL
05-15-2012, 01:09 AM
Any superstar that interferes will get fired. So that'll be Lesner taking out Cena then. As he 'Quit' he isn't a superstar and can't be fired. Then he will be rehired later down the line for his match with Trips. Obvious plot is obvious....

Shaz11
05-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Any superstar that interferes will get fired. So that'll be Lesner taking out Cena then. As he 'Quit' he isn't a superstar and can't be fired. Then he will be rehired later down the line for his match with Trips. Obvious plot is obvious....

Big Show could interfere and help Cena? But I doubt it, it'll be clean as usual.

CM Rock-Austin
05-15-2012, 01:23 AM
That was exactly what I was thinking, it was either him, Big show, or both. I can see big show hitting the WMD but cena kicks out so then Lesnar comes out and hits the F-5. John pins Cena and he wins or just lesnar coming out, either of these could work.

Robstar
05-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Actually Big Show is more likely as I can't see Brock going back to Cena at this point

HCollins-TNA1
05-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Big Show could interfere and help Cena? But I doubt it, it'll be clean as usual.
More the less help Johnny and get his job back.... Big Show heel turn predicting it....

URATOOL
05-15-2012, 01:55 AM
Yeah Big Show is a possible. But that involves a heel turn for Show and I just can't see them turning him again. He's not got long left inhis career and they'll want him going out as a face.

Unlessssssssss......Big Show knocks Johnny out, giving Cena the win. Then Trips rehires him (with a nice bonus of a IC title shot at the next PPV as a reward).

Robstar
05-15-2012, 01:59 AM
I didn't mean they turn Show, he'd help Cena. But if they are going to give Johnny the arse, well that's just stupid. The guy is over as hell as a heel. Typical WWE can't keep a good thing going

HCollins-TNA1
05-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Yeah Big Show is a possible. But that involves a heel turn for Show and I just can't see them turning him again. He's not got long left inhis career and they'll want him going out as a face.

Unlessssssssss......Big Show knocks Johnny out, giving Cena the win. Then Trips rehires him (with a nice bonus of a IC title shot at the next PPV as a reward).

I don't see Show inferring for Cena..... There was rumors They was going turn Show any way back before Mania.... I could see him helping The VP out to get rehired..... then maybe a Cena vs Big Show feud for a month or so...

Robstar
05-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Cena and Big Show again? Wasn't Show a heel last year?

HCollins-TNA1
05-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Cena and Big Show again? Wasn't Show a heel last year?
Been a long time since Show was a heel!!! I think 2010 when he and Miz was a team..... There was rumors of him turn before Mania if they did the Shaq-Big Show but nothing happened....

Robstar
05-15-2012, 02:16 AM
Oh yeah, he and Kane were face tag champs weren't they?

URATOOL
05-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Oh yeah, he and Kane were face tag champs weren't they?

To be fair I'll really struggled to see Big Show as anything but a face for years now. Even when he's trying to be a hell.

HCollins-TNA1
05-15-2012, 02:28 AM
The thing making me think Big Show will show up and turn.... Is I just don't see them removing Johnny from power that easily..... They said any current Superstar can't interfere, I take that goes for both sides..... Big Show got fired tonight so he's not employed by the WWE....

Keith Stone
05-15-2012, 03:19 AM
Ambrose Debuts as he interferes and costs Cena the match. Laurenatis Hires him on RAW the next night as his new poster boy for the WWE

Mr. Ziggles
05-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Didnt McMahon do a similar thing a couple of years back when he was ECW champ, then a bunch of people interfered to help him, and after the match he said he authorised them to get involved.

akbar
05-15-2012, 05:50 AM
Ambrose Debuts as he interferes and costs Cena the match. Laurenatis Hires him on RAW the next night as his new poster boy for the WWE

please let that be true

K2Jelly
05-15-2012, 07:26 AM
please let that be true

Ambrose loses to Cena in the next PPV and quits.

Sound familiar? ;)

brooklynra
05-15-2012, 07:35 AM
So you guys are telling me wwe will make it so cena needs big shows help to beat johnny ace?than he will be some kind of saviour in triple h's eyes and will earn a i.c title shot as reward?sorry jus sounds stupid.a heel turn makes more sense.they dont care about keeping him a face just bcuz he'll retire soon.

URATOOL
05-15-2012, 07:45 AM
So you guys are telling me wwe will make it so cena needs big shows help to beat johnny ace?than he will be some kind of saviour in triple h's eyes and will earn a i.c title shot as reward?sorry jus sounds stupid.a heel turn makes more sense.they dont care about keeping him a face just bcuz he'll retire soon.

No. They weren't TELLING you anything of the sort. I merely suggested it as a viable WWE creative style option. You clearly haven't watched enough WWE to realise that nothing, I repeat, NOTHING is beyond the realms of possibility where they are considered.

Dr. Death
05-15-2012, 07:46 AM
I wonder if Batista will make his return and cost Cena the match?

Anyway, there are a few possibilities that could happen here;

1. Lesnar helps the GM beat Cena
2. Batista Returns and takes out Cena
3. Big Show helps the GM to get his job back - (or costs the GM his job only to be rehired by Triple H the next night on RAW)

Any of these things happening is a sure thing, I just don't see Cena winning, at least not cleanly with no interference. The same goes for Laurenitas, if he wins and keeps his job, it won't be without help.

justinjackson1983
05-15-2012, 07:53 AM
I wonder if Batista will make his return and cost Cena the match?

Anyway, there are a few possibilities that could happen here;

1. Lesnar helps the GM beat Cena
2. Batista Returns and takes out Cena
3. Big Show helps the GM to get his job back - (or costs the GM his job only to be rehired by Triple H the next night on RAW)

Any of these things happening is a sure thing, I just don't see Cena winning, at least not cleanly with no interference. The same goes for Laurenitas, if he wins and keeps his job, it won't be without help.

Im going to go with option Number 2 please Dr Death...

And the prize for guessing number 2 is in fact the 110.898676th heel turn by the big show

brooklynra
05-15-2012, 07:54 AM
No. They weren't TELLING you anything of the sort. I merely suggested it as a viable WWE creative style option. You clearly haven't watched enough WWE to realise that nothing, I repeat, NOTHING is beyond the realms of possibility where they are considered.

I guess ur right.watching wwf/wwe since 98/99 clearly isnt enough wrestling.imma try to pick it it up more so my opinion is considered valid.thanks tho

URATOOL
05-15-2012, 08:19 AM
I guess ur right.watching wwf/wwe since 98/99 clearly isnt enough wrestling.imma try to pick it it up more so my opinion is considered valid.thanks tho

You're welcome.

Dr. Death
05-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Im going to go with option Number 2 please Dr Death...

And the prize for guessing number 2 is in fact the 110.898676th heel turn by the big show

I like #2 myself, but could only wish it happens. Also another heel turn for Big Show is something I'd rather not see as it won't last long. (People love the Big Show and will cheer him anyway). I do think it would be funny to see Big Show put out Laurenitas's lights though. Especially after what happened on RAW Monday.

magglis
05-15-2012, 08:46 AM

i can see one of them happen

rsf8405
05-15-2012, 09:43 AM
More the less help Johnny and get his job back.... Big Show heel turn predicting it....

This is exactly what will happen.Theres no way he could go back to being a face after all that crying and begging.This will lead to a Big show and Cena feud.

Dr. Death
05-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Hey Automatic!!, Take a look at this thread, as there are some potential good bonus questions available for the Over the Limit PPV contest. Just saying...

johnnydropkicks
05-15-2012, 09:44 AM
stable under johnny w/ evil show and evil lesnar... epic. johnny fights back against the board and everything with unstoppable guys

Kuroudo93
05-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Am i the only one who after seeing Raw this week simply could not take Show seriously as a heel anymore?

johnnydropkicks
05-15-2012, 09:49 AM
he destroys somebody and you'll take him seriously.

I hope they don't make it like Cena with the nexus though. that'd be stupid.

Automatic
05-15-2012, 09:49 AM

False.

It obviously is going to be Big Show. They are not going to waste a Lesnar appearance unannounced.

KJ PUNK
05-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Please don't let it be Batista. I can't stand that guy! Don't really see what everyone's fascination with him is.

Rassling_Fan
05-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Honestly, I'm sick of seeing JL as GM. He worn his welcome before Wrestlemania and now it's unbearable. He's not a fun evil GM like Bishoff or Vickie. At least they focus on one target.

As for what I think will happen, I hope it isn't Big Show. I just can't see him as a heel especially since he still has Cody Rhodes to deal with. But of the options he is the most likely. They need to save Lesnar and Batista I don't want to see.

Viperfish
05-15-2012, 11:16 AM
I was hoping that Ace would turn Big Show into a puppet on RAW to keep his job, similar to Nexus and John Cena, but I can see him interfering for his job back. Lesnar also has a stake in this since Cena beat him at Extreme Rules and just last night bragged about it so I can see him interfering as well for some revenge... but Lesnar already has something to do regardless. Big Show's been in purgatory for a long while now minus a few good moments with Cody Rhodes. He needs something to do, and this is likely it.

Cabers
05-15-2012, 11:17 AM

Massive possibility!!

thejman93
05-15-2012, 11:41 AM
So, okay, let's flesh the Big Show idea out. He comes back, WMDs Cena, gets rehired, gets destroyed by Cena at No Way Out. How does that help him?

HCollins-TNA1
05-15-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm saying Big Show will interfere on Johnny Ace L. part and help him win.... thus Big Show heel turn....

browne81
05-15-2012, 01:31 PM
I didn't mean they turn Show, he'd help Cena. But if they are going to give Johnny the arse, well that's just stupid. The guy is over as hell as a heel. Typical WWE can't keep a good thing going
You could stop watching. If you feel that way.

browne81
05-15-2012, 01:36 PM

There is absolutely no reason for brock to interfere. Why would the wwe have him involved in a feud with cena and hhh at the same time.
I think since Brock and Herman are throwing around lawsuits. I think hhh will say something along the lines of Brock being in breach of contract as well since he quit on the wwe when he signed a contract with the wwe. They might have some sort of contract vs contract match.

Big show was desperate to keep his job and thus will be just as desperate to get his job back. Therefore it's obvious that big show. Will interfere. Whereas as brick couldnt care less about working in the wwe

82Tucker
05-15-2012, 01:48 PM
I think Lesnar will be back to his old set up with Heyman as his mouthpiece. Big Show will be rehired at a later date and Batista will return at OTL and put Cena out for a while so he can go shoot a movie and he will say it's payback for AA'ing him before he quit in his wheelchair. Just my predictions....

HCollins-TNA1
05-15-2012, 02:04 PM
I think Lesnar will be back to his old set up with Heyman as his mouthpiece. Big Show will be rehired at a later date and Batista will return at OTL and put Cena out for a while so he can go shoot a movie and he will say it's payback for AA'ing him before he quit in his wheelchair. Just my predictions....
Why would Show take another long leave after being out for most of 2011???

ed is dead
05-15-2012, 02:10 PM
john laurinatis can't lose, it'd be anticlimactic. he's the new vince mcmahon, except less over the top and cartoony, i always thought it'd be triple h, but triple h is an intolerable face, he's gone way too soft. i like laurinatis, he's scummy, delusional, and drunk with power. by the way, it seems people here have forgotten that john cena has a divorce to take care of, he hinted at taking some time off at extreme rules, but more importantly, the guy needs to take time off, he never does take time off, he's missed a lot of important events with his family, he came back from injury way sooner than expected, he works his ass off doing appearances and granting wishes when he's not in the ring, and he's got to have some nagging injuries he needs to take care off. so i predict either big show or brock lesnar or both will interfere, they'll destroy cena, they'll put him out, john laurinatis wins, john cena takes some deserved time off, and john laurinatis continues his reign of terror, allowing other superstars to step up to his tyranny, it will instantly put them over big, superstars like ryder or possibly a face miz, and that'd be simply awesome.

82Tucker
05-15-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't remeber saying a long break?? I literally said at a later date meaning it would be in a few weeks which would be more likely.

PSOjedi
05-15-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't know how but yes, I think Big Johnny will win. That's pretty obvious

And even vs Laurinaitis, I don't think Cena will control the match. He will just get beat down as usual.

Cena vs Laurinaitis will continue at No Way Out, so the result of this match is already obvious

cloverstone82
05-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Zack Ryder sacrifices his job that cena got him to help cena out, and is rehired when vkm returns

Robstar
05-15-2012, 03:51 PM
You could stop watching. If you feel that way.

But I love to complain and WWE gives a body so much reason to! ;) But honestly, tell me the last time WWE either a)gave anything decent buildup (don't count anything UT related as basically, that's all you get with 'Taker now - heaps of buildup and one match, or b)let any storyline run it's natural course without nixing it early? Vince is always prematurely evacuating the building on angles

Keith Stone
05-15-2012, 11:11 PM
I don't think Big Show will interfere because its what everybody on the internet believes like how everybody believed John Cena was gonna beat The Rock or Brock Lesnar beat John Cena you're falling into the trap

Bort
05-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Wasn't JL supposed to have an earth shattering annoucement on raw?

maybe it is batista....

Destruction
05-16-2012, 02:03 AM
My initial thoughts would be that Big Show runs out and hits Cena with the WMD reluctantly. Then on Raw the next night, Show gets rehired, as John Laurinatis' bodyguard, although Show is only doing it to get back in the WWE

Y2JBITW
05-16-2012, 07:02 AM
i think someone will debut/return because jonny had a major announcement but cena and eve interrupted him, either that or jonny will worm his way out of it some how and jonny vs cena in a steel cage at 'no way out'

Tommy Thunder
05-16-2012, 08:37 PM
It's odds on that Lesnar or Show will get involved in this match.
I'm leaning towards Show since WWE don't want to eat up too many Lesnar dates too quickly.

Either way, if this leads in some way to Cena winning and Ace indeed being fired, then it's a big waste from WWE, since Ace is doing a fantastic job at playing a heel right now. I think it'd be a shame to drop the character already.

maar13
05-17-2012, 12:51 PM

That makes a lot of sense actually.

That unfortunately will see Big Johny go away and as a character, he is just getting started, won't make sense to let him go when he is as over as he is now.

Grind_Bastard
05-17-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm expecting a slightly different turn of events: Johnny won't get in the ring with Cena, he'll say he's not medically cleraed up (invent a non-existing injury here) and announce that Cena will face either Lesnar/Show (though I'd like to see a return of Batista/Dean Ambrose debut). Hell, maybe WWE throws Tensai into the mix, even though it doesn't make sense.

Robstar
05-17-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm expecting a slightly different turn of events: Johnny won't get in the ring with Cena, he'll say he's not medically cleraed up (invent a non-existing injury here) and announce that Cena will face either Lesnar/Show (though I'd like to see a return of Batista/Dean Ambrose debut). Hell, maybe WWE throws Tensai into the mix, even though it doesn't make sense.

You write for WWE, right? Isn't "doesn't make sense" a directive there?

Grind_Bastard
05-17-2012, 04:45 PM
You write for WWE, right? Isn't "doesn't make sense" a directive there?

I mean the Show/Lesnar fit more with the storyline. I didn't make clear that sometimes WWE creativemakes strange decisions. But I remember now that when Johnny announced he was facing Cena, the man that came down the ramp was Tensai, so it can fit.

PSOjedi
05-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Johnny Ace will ask Big Show to help him if he wants back his job. As he is fired, it's perfect !

TNA 'The very best'
05-19-2012, 08:52 AM
Ok so im going to live in my own little world and say that half way through the match after Cena is beating the hell out of Ace the lights go out

and then

The Ascension make their way out and destroy Cena, The next night on Raw Ace comes out and hires them as he new group.

Why not????

PSOjedi
05-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Ok so im going to live in my own little world and say that half way through the match after Cena is beating the hell out of Ace the lights go out

and then

The Ascension make their way out and destroy Cena, The next night on Raw Ace comes out and hires them as he new group.

Why not????
This is obvious something like that is going to happen, whoever it will be, Brock Lesnar, Big Show or others, Johnny Ace will win, but what I put in bold will not happen. I really can not see Cena in control for more than 20 seconds. What I think is going to happen is Johnny Ace put Cena through hell during the entire match, then Cena after his usual moveset, will be attack by ?????? . Then Johnny Ace wins.

Even vs Lauriniaitis, I just can not see Cena in control !

TNA 'The very best'
05-19-2012, 11:22 AM
This is obvious something like that is going to happen, whoever it will be, Brock Lesnar, Big Show or others, Johnny Ace will win, but what I put in bold will not happen. I really can not see Cena in control for more than 20 seconds. What I think is going to happen is Johnny Ace put Cena through hell during the entire match, then Cena after his usual moveset, will be attack by ?????? . Then Johnny Ace wins.

Even vs Lauriniaitis, I just can not see Cena in control !

I can, I can see Cena just beating the hell out of Ace pinning him and then lifting up his shoulder after the one count and completely destroying Ace, Ace will get some offence to start with but i actually want to see Cena do this. Like he has snapped or something, Maybe get attacked by whoever take a couple of months off to recover and then come back with some attitude, face or Heel he just needs some Attitude, Ironic really as his finisher is called the Attitude Adjustment.

PSOjedi
05-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Just impossible ;)

Robstar
05-19-2012, 04:55 PM
***SPOILER***

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/5600/post-wwe-summerslam-plans-sd-social-media-more

URATOOL
05-19-2012, 05:05 PM
***SPOILER***

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/5600/post-wwe-summerslam-plans-sd-social-media-more

I so totally scooped this dude!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?19232-**Spoilers**

Robstar
05-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I didn't see that :eek:

URATOOL
05-19-2012, 05:56 PM
I didn't see that :eek:

Well that'll be because so many threads get shoved around by those move-happy wannabe important mods......

Robstar
05-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Cry me a river.:rolleyes: At least you didn't end up in the trash with legends like corebore

URATOOL
05-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Cry me a river.:rolleyes: At least you didn't end up in the trash with legends like corebore

I can only dream that I'll one day become half the poster Corebore was.

edge
05-19-2012, 06:32 PM
So the big show got fired from monday night raw last week. And any one who interferes in ace vs cena. Will be terminated from there wwe contract. Big show is already fired so it oblivious that he will interfere in the match.
I for one am looking forward to a big show heel turn. I have had enough of him playing a cry baby. He also seems more domiment when hes a heel. So i am syked for his long awaited heel turn. So that means ace has got tenasi and show in his corner. Maybe they will form a tag team. Also they have been rumours of matt morgan returning to wwe. So he might join big jonnys side. thoughts

Keith Stone
05-19-2012, 06:35 PM
I think.......IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! what everybody believes won't happen because WWE has already planted seeds across the web by Johnny firing Big Show. What if somebody else interferes for John Laurenatis and then Big Show interferes for John Cena causing Cena to win and for Laurenatis to be fired. Then Big Show gets rehired by HHH the next night

akbar
05-19-2012, 06:48 PM
I love how people are talking like this has happened already...

edge
05-19-2012, 07:06 PM
I love how people are talking like this has happened already...
Its pretty obvious dude

K2Jelly
05-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Its pretty oblivious dude

I'm certain you mean, "obvious"?

Back on topic, your theory of his "imminent" heel turn has A LOT to be desired. Such as, an explanation as to why Big Show interfering in the match would make him a heel. You didn't even indicate which wrestler it would be for that would make his actions heelish. Wouldn't it make sense for him to interfere on Cena's behalf and not the raspy, middleaged asshole who made him get on his knees and cry in front of the whole world for his job and still got fired anyway? If you agree, then that would make him a face, not a heel since he would be antagonizing a heel character. In other words, not a heel.

edge
05-19-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm certain you mean, "obvious"?

Back on topic, your theory of his "imminent" heel turn has A LOT to be desired. Such as, an explanation as to why Big Show interfering in the match would make him a heel. You didn't even indicate which wrestler it would be for that would make his actions heelish. Wouldn't it make sense for him to interfere on Cena's behalf and not the raspy, middleaged asshole who made him get on his knees and cry in front of the whole world for his job and still got fired anyway? If you agree, then that would make him a face, not a heel since he would be antagonizing a heel character. In other words, not a heel.
Sorry about the typo moving on.
This is my theory. They is no way ace will beat cena 1 on 1. So jonny has realised that he could get big show to interfere in the match. Then give him his job back. Becuase at the time off the match he is not a wwe employee kayfabe. And cena cant give show a new contract ace can. So i see big show costing cena the match. Then i see him working for big jonny. Therefore becoming a heel.

TheWarMachine
05-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Although there is a really good chance of this happening, I hope not. I've had enough of Show flip flopping from Face to Heel, Heel to Face ad tedium. They should just leave him as a face until he's finished.

JSullivan
05-19-2012, 07:43 PM
I thin BorK Lensar will Trun up adn 5F Janh Cuyna.

edge
05-19-2012, 07:45 PM
i thin bork lensar will trun up adn 5f janh cuyna.

are you drunk

thedag
05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
This was covered in like two other threads.

HCollins-TNA1
05-19-2012, 07:53 PM
This was covered in like two other threads.
The joy of having more then one place to discuss a topic and get sent off track....

JSullivan
05-19-2012, 08:01 PM
are you drunk

No.

I pernsonalyl fele that Janh Cuyna will gte 5fd by Bork Lensar becuaes Bork quti, so eh doenst wrok ofr WEW anyorme - so eh canont be fierd.

edge
05-19-2012, 08:08 PM
No.

I pernsonalyl fele that Janh Cuyna will gte 5fd by Bork Lensar becuaes Bork quti, so eh doenst wrok ofr WEW anyorme - so eh canont be fierd.
But lesnar is having a fued with triple h. So they is no need for him to interfere.

TheWarMachine
05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
But lesnar is having a fued with triple h. So they is no need for him to interfere.

I see what he's getting at. Lesnar has quit, so he can interfere. This will be some retribution for his loss to Cena and will have no ramifications for Brock, plus Triple H could re-hire him in a few weeks, thus still giving us that feud.

JSullivan
05-19-2012, 08:24 PM
I see what he's getting at. Lesnar has quit, so he can interfere. This will be some retribution for his loss to Cena and will have no ramifications for Brock, plus Triple H could re-hire him in a few weeks, thus still giving us that feud.

Precisely.

Big Show is too obvious, Brock is pretty obvious, but less expected.

URATOOL
05-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Precisely.

Big Show is too obvious, Brock is pretty obvious, but less expected.

*cough*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?19087-For-those-who-can-t-see-how-Johnny-Ace-will-beat-Cena-at-OTL-please-click-here

K2Jelly
05-19-2012, 08:53 PM
*cough*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?19087-For-those-who-can-t-see-how-Johnny-Ace-will-beat-Cena-at-OTL-please-click-here

Alright, alright, we get it. You got ahead of the curve. :rolleyes:

URATOOL
05-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Alright, alright, we get it. You got ahead of the curve. :rolleyes:

Kaitlyn talks in her sleep.....

K2Jelly
05-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Kaitlyn talks in her sleep.....

I'm not even gonna ask how you know that.

URATOOL
05-19-2012, 09:52 PM

I'll never tell. I'm a gentleman.

Robstar
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
He has a video feed into CM Punk's bedroom ;)

URATOOL
05-20-2012, 12:00 AM
He has a video feed into CM Punk's bedroom ;)

I thought Punk was boffing Vickie.

Robstar
05-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Only to keep her satisfied until she gets here

PSOjedi
05-20-2012, 04:39 AM
Kaitlyn, is the name of his right hand....