PDA

View Full Version : #RyderVsZigglerWM29

El T Draino 316
05-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Gentlemen. Ladies.

Late last night, Zack Ryder got #RyderVsZigglerWM29 trending worldwide. While the show is still predominantly Ryder's, there is no denying that the WWE has some control now that it is on their channel. That said, is it fair to say the WWE is considering this match? If they hated the idea, wouldn't they have blocked those segments? I can't tell if they are green-lighting this feud with a thumbs up, or if they are simply letting the two men generate some buzz to see if its worth them putting on the card.

Although I would love to see Ziggler main eventing Mania for a title, for me personally, this would be the next best thing. As a huge wrestling fan, I think it is SO cool to see two guys, two real-life friends, to real-life fans - try and build up a match between each other on the Grandest Stage of Them All. It reminds me of my days of bringing mattresses downstairs and videotaping matches amongst my friends. Whether the couches were the ropes, end tables were the turnbuckles, whether we were 6, 12, or 17 - the whole environment (my living room) in our minds - was Wrestlemania. To me, Ziggler and Ryder are just two (jacked) big kids, chasing their dreams and turning their imaginations into a reality. What honestly is more amazing than fighting a best friend live in front of 80,000 people? Yes, I am living vicariously through the two of them, but isn't that Ryder's allore? Isn't that what made us fall in love in the first place? He's obviously a goof, but at the end of the day, he LOVES the industry like all of us and we got to watch him, step by step, get closer to achieving a dream.

Lastly, the match could be AWESOME. They are both tremendous athletes and have great in ring chemistry. Hell, Ziggler makes the Rough Ryder look like the most viscious finisher in existence. At WM28, he sold that Ryder toss so well, it was arguably the highlight of the TL/JL tag match. The Ask the Heel section of ZTLIS has been the best part of the show for the past 30 episodes. Their backstage altercation in that highschool gym last week make me smile ear to ear. It's fun. It's fresh. It's different. I want these guys to have their moment in the spotlight. They haven't took a week off from the WWE or their Youtube show in over a year. They are dedicated. They are determined. They want it. I want it. Do you guys? Will the WWE make it happen?

Before I sign off, picture this: Ryder and Ziggler put on that amazing show at Mania. It took them 18 months to make it happen, but they make it happen. Afterwords, they shake hands and hug it out infront of the 80k in attendance and the millions of fans/followers at home. Cliche? You betcha. Goosebumps for this guy? You betcha. Goosebumps for everyone who has watched an episode of that show? Again, you betcha.

SkilletBoi
05-14-2012, 09:28 AM
Brilliant post, complelling argument, I'd love to see it :)

printz1224
05-14-2012, 09:31 AM
I'd certainly enjoy it. Their match at the last TLC PPV was actually pretty good in my eyes.

ELNIOJR
05-14-2012, 09:37 AM
I for one, am not excited about it. Zack no longer has the same momentum compared to when he started the #RyderRevolution. A match that could be big though...is Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio. That's a match we could bank on :)

johnnydropkicks
05-14-2012, 09:46 AM
ya book it

could do without the hug though.

El T Draino 316
05-14-2012, 09:53 AM
ya book it

could do without the hug though.

Haha. I could probably do without the hug too. I admittedly got a bit carried away. I could feel the Wrestlemania atmosphere in the air as I typed. I'm a fortunate victim of Miami 2012.

ELNIOJR
05-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Haha. I could probably do without the hug too. I admittedly got a bit carried away. I could feel the Wrestlemania atmosphere in the air as I typed. I'm a fortunate victim of Miami 2012.

Wrestlemania 28 and the post RAW, will forever be remebered for the YES! chant. So jealous

#ThankYouMiami :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vinR0n0xqsk

Haruko Haruhara
05-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Zack gets things trending all the time. The night before it was #sorryforryderrockin

VanHooliganX
05-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Zack gets things trending all the time. The night before it was #sorryforryderrockin

*points* Yup. He was doing a Twitter Q&A yesterday to anyone who #'d that. Trended worldwide in the process.

Good post though OP :)

wrestlingfan66513
05-14-2012, 12:43 PM
I don't want to see it. Ryder doesn't look like he will move up much by next Mania, and I want Ziggler to be at a higher status in the company, not a lowered down to Zack's level.

Cabers
05-14-2012, 01:07 PM
I hope they don't waste Ziggler on that fool!!

CM Rock-Austin
05-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I don't want to see it. Ryder doesn't look like he will move up much by next Mania, and I want Ziggler to be at a higher status in the company, not a lowered down to Zack's level.
I agree, I see ziggler in a title match and Zack probably won't be even on the card, maybe the dark match before the show.

Bob Bowman
05-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Matches I would like to see at Next year's Wrestlemania (in no particular order):

1. Batista vs. Mason Ryan
2. Undertaker vs. Lesner
3. Cena (heel) vs. Zack Ryder
4. The Usos (tag Champs) vs. R-Truth & Kofi
5. Cody (IC) vs. Ziggler
6. Miz (US, face) vs. Dean Ambrose
7. Bryan (World) vs. Jericho
8. Punk vs. Shemeus (WWE Champ)
9. six man tag: Brodus, Big Show, Ryback vs. Kane, Tensi, Mark Henry
10.Kurt Angle vs. The Rock

capn-edu
05-14-2012, 09:51 PM
hardy looks possessed
we need more YES! YES! YES!

edge
05-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Talking about ziggler. He has all the tools to be a top guy in the wwe. And what are they doing they are sticking him with vickie gueerrro and jack swagger. Fair enough he won the WHC when he was with her. But when they got fired from smackdown they should have went there seperate ways. I just hope he doesnt end up like swagger.