PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2012 Thread of Doom

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 02:47 PM
I thought I'd get in first, as this is the next big football thing (sorry Chelski fans, CL Final will be so one sided, not really a contest :D)

So any views, news, previews, reviews or general Euro tomfoolery can all go here (although it'll probably end up mostly in the EPL banter thread!)

So be my guest and knock yourselves out!

Steve Austin
05-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Adding 'Of Doom' = Thread win. :D

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Adding 'Of Doom' = Thread win. :D

I know how to get attention! :D

Y2Jryder
05-13-2012, 02:51 PM
holland!!!

Steve Austin
05-13-2012, 02:52 PM
I know how to get attention! :D

Bright colours and cool words :p

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 02:53 PM
holland!!!

My second team, nationally! :cool:

JSullivan
05-13-2012, 02:53 PM
I'll be supporting Holland...

...Only because we'll get knocked out of the competition so quickly I won't have any time to Support England.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 02:54 PM

...Only because we'll get knocked out of the competition so quickly I won't have any time to Support England.

Great minds think alike! :)

Y2Jryder
05-13-2012, 02:56 PM
My second team, nationally! :cool:

Thanks guys:D #Brofist

But I think Germany is going to win the damn thing:(

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 02:58 PM

I think France could surprise a few!

I'm looking forward to this tourney, purely because there are several good candidates this year!

Y2Jryder
05-13-2012, 03:00 PM
I think France could surprise a few!

I'm looking forward to this tourney, purely because there are several good candidates this year!
France could surprise If they don't behave like the way they did at the World cup:rolleyes:

Shaz11
05-13-2012, 03:03 PM
ENGLAND to win!
But I can see Spain or Germany winning it!

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:03 PM
France could surprise If they don't behave like the way they did at the World cup:rolleyes:

That's the thing, all those players received bans so the squad was stripped down and started again, it's done wonders for them. This is what England should do!

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:04 PM
ENGLAND to win!
But I can see Spain or Germany winning it!

I don't think Spain will be as strong, as the last two major tournaments!

Shaz11
05-13-2012, 03:06 PM

Well, until we find out what the team is, then I'll start choosing. They'll be strong, depending on who they pick.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Well, until we find out what the team is, then I'll start choosing. They'll be strong, depending on who they pick.

Oh they'll still be up there, Semi-Final at the least but I'm not sure they have another major title win in them, this time!

Y2Jryder
05-13-2012, 03:17 PM
the Dutch squad isn't as good as we were 2 years ago!

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:19 PM
the Dutch squad isn't as good as we were 2 years ago!

You'll be there or there abouts too. Gotta say at least Quarter Finals, probably Semi Finals!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 03:20 PM
England fan until their inevitable failure, then I'm going with Germany.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM

Germany?! What's wrong with you man?! :D

Shaz11
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
I can't wait to see what Roy Hodgson does, everyone keeps putting the guy down. I think that will boost his confidence.

Y2Jryder
05-13-2012, 03:25 PM
You'll be there or there abouts too. Gotta say at least Quarter Finals, probably Semi Finals! We had to win the World Cup against Spain or we have to win Euro 2012 because I'm worried about our replacements in the next years..

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:27 PM
I can't wait to see what Roy Hodgson does, everyone keeps putting the guy down. I think that will boost his confidence.

It's good we've got a permanent manager in place before the tournament! I'm reserving judgement to see how we do first but saying that we've had supposed great managers recently, that we've paid fortunes to and we've had a supposed 'Golden Generation' of players, still won sod all!!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Germany?! What's wrong with you man?! :D

I like the players, I like their style of play. It's not a complete crime ;)

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:37 PM
I like the players, I like their style of play. It's not a complete crime ;)

But but but... They're German!!! :p

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 03:41 PM
But but but... They're German!!! :p

Yeah, we have a small hatred for most countries tbh.

I like Germany.

Tommy Thunder
05-13-2012, 03:45 PM
I'll always support Holland at the World Cup and Euros, that is until Wales eventually make it to a major tournament again.

I think Spain are the favorites, with Holland and Germany trailing them.
I also think that France will surprise many though. Laurent Blanc is a good manager, and he's given young new faces like Ben Arfa and Cabaye a chance in the squad. I think they could do better than a lot predict.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Yeah, we have a small hatred for most countries tbh.

I like Germany.

I prefer South of France! :D

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:47 PM
I'll always support Holland at the World Cup and Euros, that is until Wales eventually make it to a major tournament again.

I think Spain are the favorites, with Holland and Germany trailing them.
I also think that France will surprise many though. Laurent Blanc is a good manager, and he's given young new faces like Ben Arfa and Cabaye a chance in the squad. I think they could do better than a lot predict.

Yup, that's my sentiments! On a good run going into the tourney, including the 2-1 win in Germany!

Definitely worth a cheeky bet! :D

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm putting a bet on Germany to win and Poland to win their group.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm putting a bet on Germany to win and Poland to win their group.

Poland are a decent punt for that!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Poland are a decent punt for that!

Lewandowski, Blaszczkowski Piszczek and Szczsney are all doing well

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Lewandowski, Blaszczkowski Piszczek and Szczsney are all doing well

True dat, plus home advantage!

JSullivan
05-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Great minds think alike! :)

WWWYKI!

To address these two: Holland is my second National team because of Edgar Davids - I'm a MASSIVE fan of the Dutch players and have been since I was a kid, especially because of Davids being the reason I got into Football. For that reason, I support Holland as my second National team.

As for Germany, I'm part German, but they're third in line for my praise I'm afraid.

1. England (who'll fail)
2. Holland (Who're awesome)
3. Germany (Part German)

It could be a tough one if it ends up a Holland/Germany final though. My life = Ruined.

I removed someone from my Facebook friends because he was being a cunt about me supporting Bayern. He was basically giving me grief for liking Bayern saying I'm not English for it. I told him he was a tit, especially when his reasons for not liking Germany in general were because of the Racist Regime that existed 60+ Years ago - The ironic thing is that he's being Racist because they were Racist (To some degree). Absolute Nonsense.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 03:58 PM
WWWYKI!

To address these two: Holland is my second National team because of Edgar Davids - I'm a MASSIVE fan of the Dutch players and have been since I was a kid, especially because of Davids being the reason I got into Football. For that reason, I support Holland as my second National team.

As for Germany, I'm part German, but they're third in line for my praise I'm afraid.

1. England (who'll fail)
3. Germany (Part German)

It could be a tough one if it ends up a Holland/Germany final though. My life = Ruined.

I removed someone from my Facebook friends because he was being a cunt about me supporting Bayern. He was basically giving me grief for liking Bayern saying I'm not English for it. I told him he was a tit, especially when his reasons for not liking Germany in general were because of the Racist Regime that existed 60+ Years ago - The ironic thing is that he's being Racist because they were Racist (To some degree). Absolute Nonsense.

It is ingrained in to lots of people from a young age, the anti-German thing. Firstly the history, then the football history! Some of my mates really can't understand when I'll support a German club team against ManU!

JSullivan
05-13-2012, 04:03 PM
It is ingrained in to lots of people from a young age, the anti-German thing. Firstly the history, then the football history! Some of my mates really can't understand when I'll support a German club team against ManU!

It's absurd.

I'm sorry, but no matter how ingrained something is, it doesn't take a genius to go 'Oh, Wait...The Nazi's don't exist anymore'.

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 04:03 PM
WWWYKI!

1. England (who'll fail)
3. Germany (Part German)

Stupid bloke, glad you got rid of him.

Still to choose my German side. I was a fan of Leverkuesen, but Stuttgart are creeping into my heart...

I hate the notion that "I'll support the English team in Europe".

If it ain't United, I'm not going to want you to win.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 04:05 PM
It's absurd.

I'm sorry, but no matter how ingrained something is, it doesn't take a genius to go 'Oh, Wait...The Nazi's don't exist anymore'.

Some people are beyond hope!!

JSullivan
05-13-2012, 04:06 PM

Still to choose my German side. I was a fan of Leverkuesen, but Stuttgart are creeping into my heart...

I like to see the English sides do well in Europe, but if It's an english side vs Inter or Bayern, I don't care - I'm backing my foreign brothers.

JSullivan
Some people are beyond hope!!

The exact same guy told me I was a nerd...and stupid.

Shows the height of his intelligence.

Mojo Tartarus

Yup, I'll support based on the team not the Nation!

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 04:08 PM
The exact same guy told me I was a nerd...and stupid.

Shows the height of his intelligence.

He'll be the one going through life as a closed minded ignoramous!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 04:09 PM
I like to see the English sides do well in Europe, but if It's an english side vs Inter or Bayern, I don't care - I'm backing my foreign brothers.

Italian team is Palermo, just always has been.

Yup, I'll support based on the team not the Nation!

I would probably support against most English teams. I don't care about country alligence, everyone is a separate club.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 04:16 PM

I would probably support against most English teams. I don't care about country alligence, everyone is a separate club.

Always been Juventus! Dortmund in Germany! Athletico Madrid in Spain! Sporting Lisbon in Portugal! PSG in France! PSV in Holland!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Always been Juventus! Dortmund in Germany! Athletico Madrid in Spain! Sporting Lisbon in Portugal! PSG in France! PSV in Holland!

I like Juve and Dortmund, I like Atletico in Spain, but I'm leaning towards Bilbao, or even Real Sociedad. Benfica in Portugal, Sochaux/Montpellier in France, Twente in Holland.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 04:21 PM
I like Juve and Dortmund, I like Atletico in Spain, but I'm leaning towards Bilbao, or even Real Sociedad. Benfica in Portugal, Sochaux/Montpellier in France, Twente in Holland.

It's good to keep the viewing and knowledge varied!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-13-2012, 04:23 PM
It's good to keep the viewing and knowledge varied!

Yeah, most of the allegiances started on Football Manager thought haha.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Yeah, most of the allegiances started on Football Manager thought haha.

Ha! As good a source as any! :p

MOTD!! In a bit!

K-Jammin
05-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Ahhh, this is a brilliant thread!

CGBigMan
05-13-2012, 05:02 PM
The Dutch will win ofcourse

VanHooliganX
05-13-2012, 05:08 PM

I second that!

Me and Tomsta were planning on making it XD

26 days lad!

Now we're a united country! (Shh THBK :P)

C'MON ENGLAND!

JSullivan
05-13-2012, 06:31 PM
He'll be the one going through life as a closed minded ignoramous!

Yup!

Exactly.

I actually started off a Juve fan because of Davids, but when they got done for Match fixing I refused to support them and switched to Inter.

France I like Auxerre, Ajax in Holland and I'm a bit unsure as to Spain. I don't watch La Liga so much. In fact, I don't watch French or Dutch football either, but I catch up with results etc.

When I move to SA (and I realised why JJ loved all these other countries so much) they have coverage of ALL of the European countries games, so I'll be watching (actively) most countries in Europe for football.

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 06:38 PM
You'll be in football heaven!

Steve Austin
05-13-2012, 06:39 PM
I've always followed these ones from each of the top leagues:

Bayern
Juventus
Valencia
Lyon
Ajax
Porto

Thought I might as well cause everyone else was doing it :p

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 06:43 PM
I've always followed these ones from each of the top leagues:

Bayern
Juventus
Valencia
Lyon
Ajax
Porto

Thought I might as well cause everyone else was doing it :p

Woooooo! Me, you and JJ! :D

Steve Austin
05-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Woooooo! Me, you and JJ! :D

The 3 best friends :D

#DelPieroFTW!

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 06:44 PM

Cheers good sir! Tis gonna be epic! :)

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 06:45 PM
The 3 best friends :D

#DelPieroFTW!

Del Piero is God (2)

Steve Austin
05-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Del Piero is God (2)

Damn straight!

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Damn straight!

Fowler is God (1)

:)

Steve Austin
05-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Fowler is God (1)

:)

Gerrard is God (No number, he's just God)

:p

Mojo Tartarus
05-13-2012, 06:53 PM
Gerrard is God (No number, he's just God)

:p

I'd agree with that! :)

Anyway geezwar! I'm going to have to run, way past my bed time. Gonna need some Bovril! :D

Later mate!

Steve Austin
05-13-2012, 06:53 PM
I'd agree with that! :)

Anyway geezwar! I'm going to have to run, way past my bed time. Gonna need some Bovril! :D

Later mate!

Haha, I should of been asleep an hour ago! #GoingAgainstTheGrain

Later chief!

JSullivan
05-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I had about 90 mins sleep last night, and just topped up with a Power Nap in the afternoon!

K-Jammin
05-14-2012, 03:16 AM
Hope this English summer will be a hot one. Nothing I like more than to sit in a pub garden with a beer after watching England win!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Hope this English summer will be a hot one. Nothing I like more than to sit in a pub garden with a beer after watching England win!

Or even to drown the sorrows when we lose.

K-Jammin
05-14-2012, 03:29 AM
Or even to drown the sorrows when we lose.

Very true indeed, O' bearded one.

Y2Jryder
05-14-2012, 06:42 AM
Hope this English summer will be a hot one. Nothing I like more than to sit in a pub garden with a beer after watching England win!Don't expect to much from England this summer.

High expectations lead to high disappointments

magglis
05-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Don't expect to much from England this summer.

Like Liverpool:D
Magglis-1 Steve-0

JSullivan
05-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Don't expect to much from England this summer.

Says the guy whose country always does well.

K-Jammin
05-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Thoughts on Gary Neville being appointed as an England coach? I know alot of people will cry and bitch about this, but the guy has a great footballing mind IMO.

Steve Austin
05-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Thoughts on Gary Neville being appointed as an England coach? I know alot of people will cry and bitch about this, but the guy has a great footballing mind IMO.

Who's gonna cry and bitch?

The best right back the Premier League has seen!

Steve Austin
05-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Like Liverpool:D
Magglis-1 Steve-0

Haha, I hate you so damn much! :D

K-Jammin
05-14-2012, 09:04 AM

ALOT of people. My facebook has practically blew up with bitch fits lol

Steve Austin
05-14-2012, 09:28 AM

Are they stupid people that hate him from his playing days and refuse to acknowledge how good he was as a player and how good of a pundit he is?

Good move Roy!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
05-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Yeah good move Roy, Neville is a winner! having him around the England set up will be a good thing for England.

Also happy he's gets top keep his pundit job! :D

Germany for the Euro's for me! :) I also Just hope Portugal can win a game with the group we have. :(

VanHooliganX
05-14-2012, 10:24 AM
Not judging Roy and Gary until Norway and Belgium (2 very tough fixtures as well) and until the 26 days mark of the Euros begin.

But once again I hope that the 23 isn't just "DA BEST 23 PLAYAZ IN INGURLANDZ HUR DUR".

Experiments - Yes

Chemistry - Yes

The best possible 23 - Good. Lord. Never. Again.

VanHooliganX
05-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah good move Roy, Neville is a winner! having him around the England set up will be a good thing for England.

Also happy he's gets top keep his pundit job! :D

Germany for the Euro's for me! :) I also Just hope Portugal can win a game with the group we have. :(

To be fair pal. You're in the group of death this year.

Portugal, Holland, Germany and Denmark (Hardly push-overs themselves)

Group C is quite strong but unlucky pal.

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 06:49 AM
So Red Nev has been brought in to the England fold!

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 06:51 AM
So Red Nev has been brought in to the England fold!

I semi am hoping this means Rooney isn't off since Roy said he'd take him.

Only the bloody English would take someone suspended.

Considering he's 0.38 goals per game in an England shirt he should help for Ukraine (/Possibly beyond)

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 07:10 AM
I semi am hoping this means Rooney isn't off since Roy said he'd take him.

Only the bloody English would take someone suspended.

Considering he's 0.38 goals per game in an England shirt he should help for Ukraine (/Possibly beyond)

Still need to take fat head, that's how poor our other striking options are. Just hope he gets to play more than one game!

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 08:16 AM
Says the guy whose country always does well.
That aren't my words, I never say we are going to do well this summer

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 08:18 AM
Still need to take fat head, that's how poor our other striking options are. Just hope he gets to play more than one game!

Thats the problem really, other strikers need to step up now.

I do hope, I just don't really see it as a big possibility lol

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Rooney has to go!

3rd best player in the world I'd say!

Defoe scores goals, might not play very often but scored 17 times this season. Then there's Welbeck, Carroll/Crouch or even both, maybe Sturridge.

magglis
05-15-2012, 08:23 AM
Rooney has to go!

Defoe scores goals, might not play very often but scored 17 times this season. Then there's Welbeck, Carroll/Crouch or even both, maybe Sturridge.
Crouch=@#%$*idiot&%!@$

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 08:24 AM
Rooney has to go!

How many striker are going? I should take these in this order:
1. Rooney
2. Welbeck
3. Crouch
4. Defoe

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 08:26 AM
How many striker are going? I should take these in this order:
1. Rooney
2. Welbeck
3. Crouch
4. Defoe

Probably 4 but I think 5 seeing as Rooney is suspended, those 4 though and Carroll or Sturridge.

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Crouch=@#%$*idiot&%!@$

Good player!

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Rooney has to go!

Not for England he isn't.

Great player, just doesn't score goals anymore.

Although I'm probably going to judge him on this tournament if I'm honest.

magglis
05-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Good player!
He is moving like a 7 foot grandma

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Not for England he isn't.

Great player, just doesn't score goals anymore.

Although I'm probably going to judge him on this tournament if I'm honest.

To be fair apart from Gerrard he's miles ahead of our attacking options and he's been banging in the goals for Utd this season!

Get Scholes in!

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 08:32 AM

Scored against City, Utd and Liverpool this season, the 3 best defences in the league.

magglis
05-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Scored against City, Utd and Liverpool this season, the 3 best defences in the league.
He is still a 7 foot grandma

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 08:37 AM

I lol'd. He is pretty sluggish.

To be fair apart from Gerrard he's miles ahead of our attacking options and he's been banging in the goals for Utd this season!

Get Scholes in!

1 hell of a player but Shearer was and was a great player for England too :(

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 08:39 AM
I lol'd. He is pretty sluggish.

Shearer had Owen, Sheringham, Ferdinand, Fowler, plenty of quality in midfield too. Rooney had Heskey at the last World Cup.

magglis
05-15-2012, 08:40 AM
True,Scholes can be really helpful

Leggo
05-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Can scholes still do a job for England? Yes, but I think he'd struggle against the likes of Spains midfield. Love him to put the shirt on again.

Bold prediction: Grant Holt gets a call up, scores in each group game and has top euro clubs after him.

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 08:50 AM
He is still a 7 foot grandma

And every defender hates to play against him:p

JSullivan
05-15-2012, 08:52 AM

This.

Neville was an amazing right-back, love or hate him.

Also, he'll stop us playing the AWFUL 4-4-2, it simply doesn't work.

magglis
05-15-2012, 08:53 AM
And every defender hates to play against him:p
Yes in deed

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 08:57 AM
Shearer had Owen, Sheringham, Ferdinand, Fowler, plenty of quality in midfield too. Rooney had Heskey at the last World Cup.

The guy who did more than Rooney at the last world cup?

Gerrard too who is a good playmaker aswell.

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 09:03 AM

Playing him on the left and having Lampard and Barry CM = Fail.

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 10:00 AM

Don't be to hard on Rooney, Van Persie was probably the our worst player at the last World Cup. We still reached the final though.

magglis
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Don't be to hard on Rooney, Van Persie was probably the our worst player at the last World Cup. We still reached the final though.
True,Rooney is England and England is Rooney

magglis
05-15-2012, 10:37 AM
We all know who is gonna win euro
http://isportsweb.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/12/greece-euro-2004-highlights.jpg

magglis
05-15-2012, 10:38 AM
http://www.footballpictures.net/data/media/159/Euro-2004-Greek-team.jpg

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 11:00 AM
We all know who is gonna win euro
http://isportsweb.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/12/greece-euro-2004-highlights.jpg
Yeah that was a huge upset!:D

After that Charisteas scored never again:p

magglis
05-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Yeah that was a huge upset!:D

After that Charisteas scored never again:p
Ha ha but he will always be remembered

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Ha ha but he will always be remembered
Yeah credits go to Greece, they were horrible to watch but did the job:p

magglis
05-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Yeah credits go to Greece, they were horrible to watch but did the job:p
Yes this is what we do,we are horrible

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Yes this is what we do,we are horrible

yes you are:p you're words:D

magglis
05-15-2012, 11:17 AM
yes you are:p you're words:D
We can be awesome if we want,but we we don't want it:p

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 11:20 AM
We can be awesome if we want,but we we don't want it:pNo you're just horrible, no excuses:p

magglis
05-15-2012, 11:25 AM
No you're just horrible, no excuses:p
I hate you:mad:

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Worth having a new thread to predict tomorrow's England squad? I don't think it is!

Hart, Ruddy, Green

Johnson, Walker (Richards if he's injured) Ferdinand, Terry, Lescott, Cahill, Cole, Baines

Walcott, Downing, Gerrard (C) Lampard, Barry, Carrick, Parker (If he's fit if not then Oxlade) Young.

Rooney, Welbeck, Defoe, Crouch

Not what I would choose but what I think Hodgson will.

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Worth having a new thread to predict tomorrow's England squad? I don't think it is!

Hart, Ruddy, Green

Johnson, Walker (Richards if he's injured) Ferdinand, Terry, Lescott, Cahill, Cole, Baines

Walcott, Downing, Gerrard (C) Lampard, Barry, Carrick, Parker (If he's fit if not then Oxlade) Young.

You not think we'll take 5 strikers?

Not sure about Carrick either!

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 11:43 AM

I think we will just wasn't sure who to drop :p

Carrick has had a good season, I much prefer him to Barry!

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 11:47 AM
I think we will just wasn't sure who to drop :p

Carrick has had a good season, I much prefer him to Barry!

He has but I don't know if he'll get picked! Saying that though, now Rat Boy is part of the set up he will probably get a place!

Drop Lampard, too fat! :D

On a side note, I forgot Milner was at City, until I saw him at the trophy presentation!! :p

magglis
05-15-2012, 11:48 AM
He has but I don't know if he'll get picked! Saying that though, now Rat Boy is part of the set up he will probably get a place!

On a side note, I forgot Milner was at City, until I saw him at the trophy presentation!! :p
Who is Milner?:p

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 11:48 AM
He has but I don't know if he'll get picked! Saying that though, now rat boy is part of the set up he will probably get a place!

On a side note, I forget Milner was at City, until I saw him at the trophy presentation!! :p

Haha probably be every English Utd player :p

Lampard does score goals though and is better than most of our midfielders :(

I really hope Cleverly isn't in there, he's average.

Haha poor guy, he was so damn good! Liverpool should just take him and Adam Johnson, City won't notice :D

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Who is Milner?:p

Exactly!!! :D

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Haha probably be every English Utd player :p

Lampard does score goals though and is better than most of our midfielders :(

I really hope Cleverly isn't in there, he's average.

Haha poor guy, he was so damn good! Liverpool should just take him and Adam Johnson, City won't notice :D

United 2.0! :p

He is but I just feel sorry for all those extra pigs that must die, to keep him fueled up through the summer with pork pies! :D

I'm sure they'd be glad to lower the wage bill! :p

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 11:55 AM
United 2.0! :p

He is but I just feel sorry for all those extra pigs that must die, to keep him fueled up through the summer with pork pies! :D

I'm sure they'd be glad to lower the wage bill! :p

Exactly! :(

Haha yeah but as long as he gives me some pork it's all good :p

They don't have a wage bill, just a money room, you go in there and take money, Milner and Johnson must of got lost in there :D

Jay T
05-15-2012, 11:56 AM

Walcott or young could play up front if need be.

Carrick is the best English central Midfielder,why wouldn't he go.

Jay T
05-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Exactly! :(

Haha yeah but as long as he gives me some pork it's all good :p

They don't have a wage bill, just a money room, you go in there and take money, Milner and Johnson must of got lost in there :D

Bet thats true as well:rolleyes:

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 11:58 AM

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Players/Player_Photos/2012/2/7/1328642133768/Steven-Gerrard-and-Scott--007.jpg

Keep Walcott as far away from the striker position as possible!

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 12:00 PM

Hart, Ruddy, Green

Hart - The rest don't matter! :cool: (Ruddy as well, just in case ;D)

Terry, Lescott, Baines, Cahill, Richards, Cole, Johnson

Downing, Johnson, Gerrard, Parker (c), Young, the Ox, Walcott, Barry, Milner

Defoe, Crouch, Carroll, Welbeck, Strurridge.

MY 23. I doubt I'd use them all like Strurridge and I'd only use Johnson depending on Richards. Certain other few wouldn't be used as well probably.

I know everyone will not like my team but meh. England needs a few changes from "DA BEST 23 POZZIBLEZ!"

Carroll over Rooney because:

- Carroll is in good form now, needs to have a proper chance playing
- Rooney suspended for 2 games

No Lampard because he's a useless fat cunt who survives off rebounds and penalties for goals for England.

Parker captain mainly due to I'd give him another chance, Gerrard would be a great captain too but I'd like Parker to have another chance after the Dutch game

This is my team though, I've gone for players who cover all positions and possibilities really.

Bring on the hate! :cool:

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:00 PM

Wouldn't play either up front!

Just think he won't get picked but as I say with Red Nev in the back, he probably will now!

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:02 PM

MY 23. I doubt I'd use them all like Strurridge and I'd only use Johnson depending on Richards. Certain other few wouldn't be used as well probably.

I know everyone will not like my team but meh. England needs a few changes from "DA BEST 23 POZZIBLEZ!"

No Lampard because he's a useless fat cunt who survives off rebounds and penalties for goals for England.

Parker captain mainly due to I'd give him another chance, Gerrard would be a great captain too but I'd like Parker to have another chance after the Dutch game

This is my team though, I've gone for players who cover all positions and possibilities really.

Too lazy to bring the hate but it'll come someday :)

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Too lazy to bring the hate but it'll come someday :)

I love ya Steve (No homo)

But god damn I'll smite you down with Epic Rap Battle lyrics! lol

(Or James Blunt... #LifeChoices)

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:05 PM
I love ya Steve (No homo)

But god damn I'll smite you down with Epic Rap Battle lyrics! lol

(Or James Blunt... #LifeChoices)

Love ya too Van (Some homo ;) )

I don't know what this Epic Rap Battle is, just stick to Blunty and God damn it Steve! :p

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:05 PM

We'll probably already be out by the time Shrek plays!!

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QIAv2EoIP0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKSbkFNGT0o&ob=av2e

Jay T
05-15-2012, 12:11 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Players/Player_Photos/2012/2/7/1328642133768/Steven-Gerrard-and-Scott--007.jpg

Keep Walcott as far away from the striker position as possible!

With Rooney out at the start Gerrard will probably play off a striker.Plus i meant if you forget about Gerrard and Scholes,then Carrick is really really good.:o

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Take Barton, he's good:D

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Take Barton, he's good:D

Y2J Ryder = Barton of EWN.

#BothCunts :D

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:12 PM
With Rooney out at the start Gerrard will probably play off a striker.Plus i meant if you forget about Gerrard and Scholes,then Carrick is really really good.:o

Shelvey and Henderson > Carrick :cool:

Jay T
05-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Shelvey and Henderson > Carrick :cool:

Now you,re just joining in with y2jryder,s shenanigans:rolleyes:

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QIAv2EoIP0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKSbkFNGT0o&ob=av2e

You've missed the greatest one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLph6ePNkGQ&ob=av2e

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:17 PM

Couldn't be bothered to click on it :p

I prefer the Frank Skinner one!

VanHooliganX
05-15-2012, 12:17 PM

We put the kettle on! :cool:

Barmy Army!

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Now you,re just joining in with y2jryder,s shenanigans:rolleyes:

You're a shenanigan! :D

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Couldn't be bothered to click on it :p

I prefer the Frank Skinner one!

You would, ya Norman! :D

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:21 PM
You would, ya normal person! :D

Ok then...

:D

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Ok then...

I knew you were! :D

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 12:27 PM

Barton > Carrick

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:27 PM
I knew you were! :D

Damn straight, always have always will be normal!

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Barton > Carrick

CoreBore > Y2Jryder

#EndOf #ThatsGame #SteveWins #KO #GameOver

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 12:30 PM
CoreBore > Y2Jryder

#EndOf #ThatsGame #SteveWins #KO #GameOver
Wat.

(10 chars)

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Damn straight, always have always will be normal!

*wondering if he spotted it*

Anyway, defending your honour on that Kurt Angle thread! :)

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:34 PM
*wondering if he spotted it*

Anyway, defending your honour on that Kurt Angle thread! :)

Haha that's terrific stuff chief, a new level of editing! :p

I'll have a look now!

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Haha that's terrific stuff chief, a new level of editing! :p

I'll have a look now!

Thanks man! :D

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks man! :D

I love this place sometimes :p

Appreciate it chief the support chief!

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:41 PM
I love this place sometimes :p

Appreciate it chief the support chief!

It's the reason why I stick mainly to the sports threads now!!

No worries Dude! :p

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:42 PM
It's the reason why I stick mainly to the sports threads now!!

No worries Dude! :p

I still almost entirely to the football threads :p

#Brosephs

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 12:45 PM
I still almost entirely to the football threads :p

#Brosephs

Yup. I think I've already jumped to about 5th overall poster on the banter thread! :p

Tell you what, I love some of the thread re-namings mods give to threads moved to the NOC; 'I touch myself to Teletubbies!!' HAHA Class! :D

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Yup. I think I've already jumped to about 5th overall poster on the banter thread! :p

Tell you what, I love some of the thread re-namings mods give to threads moved to the NOC; 'I touch myself to Teletubbies!!' HAHA Class! :D

It's what I like to see!

Haha I know, some real gems! :p

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:09 PM
From 36 man Cillissen, Buttner, Emanuelson, John, Maduro, Mulder, Viergever, De Vrij Wijnaldum are sacked

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Keepers : Maarten Stekelenburg (AS Roma), Michel Vorm (Swansea City) en Tim Krul (Newcastle United).

Defenders: Vurnon Anita (Ajax), Khalid Boulahrouz (VfB Stuttgart), John Heitinga (Everton), Joris Mathijsen (Málaga), Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord), Wilfred Bouma (PSV), Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax) en Jetro Willems (PSV).

Midfielders: Ibrahim Afellay (Barcelona), Mark van Bommel (AC Milan), Nigel de Jong (Manchester City), Adam Maher (AZ), Stijn Schaars (Sporting Portugal), Wesley Sneijder (Inter), Kevin Strootman (PSV) en Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham Hotspur).

Strikers/Wingers: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Schalke´04), Luuk de Jong (FC Twente), Siem de Jong (Ajax), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Jeremain Lens (PSV), Luciano Narsingh (sc Heerenveen), Robin van Persie (Arsenal) en Arjen Robben (Bayern München).

Still 5 players have to go

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 01:12 PM
From 36 man Cillissen, Buttner, Emanuelson, John, Maduro, Mulder, Viergever, De Vrij Wijnaldum are sacked

Good call!

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Good call! Nah, I would've held Emanuelson, Buttner and Viergever a little bit longer and would've sacked Bouma, Willems and Siem de Jong instead

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 01:13 PM
I like Maher.

I like the trio of Maher, Elm and Martens as well.

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Nah, I would've held Emanuelson, Buttner and Viergever a little bit longer and would've sacked Bouma, Willems and Siem de Jong instead

Fair play chief, I assume you know the Dutch squad better! :p

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Fair play chief, I assume you know the Dutch squad better! :p Of course, I know what I'm talking about:D

#RyderForDutchSquadManager !

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Nah, I would've held Emanuelson, Buttner and Viergever a little bit longer and would've sacked Bouma, Willems and Siem de Jong instead

I was at the Villa match where he broke his leg! Nasty!

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I like Maher.

I like the trio of Maher, Elm and Martens as well. Yeah I like them 2, But I'm pretty sure Maher isn't going to the Euro's.

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Of course, I know what I'm talking about:D

#RyderForDutchSquadManager !

Haha no chance!

I know savage, who goes to a Villa match? :D

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Yeah I like them 2, But I'm pretty sure Maher isn't going to the Euro's.

Why do you think that? He looks good!

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:18 PM
I hope he will get sacked, he's too slow and isn't even good enough for PSV.

Jay T
05-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Keepers : Maarten Stekelenburg (AS Roma), Michel Vorm (Swansea City) en Tim Krul (Newcastle United).

Defenders: Vurnon Anita (Ajax), Khalid Boulahrouz (VfB Stuttgart), John Heitinga (Everton), Joris Mathijsen (Málaga), Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord), Wilfred Bouma (PSV), Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax) en Jetro Willems (PSV).

Midfielders: Ibrahim Afellay (Barcelona), Mark van Bommel (AC Milan), Nigel de Jong (Manchester City), Adam Maher (AZ), Stijn Schaars (Sporting Portugal), Wesley Sneijder (Inter), Kevin Strootman (PSV) en Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham Hotspur).

Strikers/Wingers: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Schalke´04), Luuk de Jong (FC Twente), Siem de Jong (Ajax), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Jeremain Lens (PSV), Luciano Narsingh (sc Heerenveen), Robin van Persie (Arsenal) en Arjen Robben (Bayern München).

Still 5 players have to go

Can i support Holland,there squad looks pretty damn good

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Can i support Holland,there squad looks pretty damn good
Our defence is horrible!

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Haha no chance!

I know savage, who goes to a Villa match? :D

Through work. Free tickets. Free 3 course meal. Free alcohol! :p

(well in theory!)

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Vorm

Van Der Wiel Heitinga Mathijsen ?

Van Bommel De Jong

Robben Sneijer Kuyt

Van Persie

That's what I'd play! Not sure about LB, they've got no one good!

#BringBackGio

Jay T
Our defence is horrible!

I like teams that can,t defend,well Newcastle any way

Steve Austin
Through work. Free tickets. Free 3 course meal. Free alcohol! :p

(well in theory!)

Fair enough then :p

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Why do you think that? He looks good! I hope/think Bouma, Willems, Maher, Siem de Jong and Narsingh/Lens will get sacked

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Vorm

Van Der Wiel Heitinga Mathijsen ?

Van Bommel De Jong

Robben Sneijer Kuyt

Van Persie

That's what I'd play! Not sure about LB, they've got no one good!

#BringBackGio
Although Vorm and Krul are amazing goalie's our managers won't let Stekelenburg down. He's our first goalie.
LB will be Willems/Schaars/Anita I think. Willems is the only real LB but he is the weakest of all three. I hope our manager finds a way to play with Van Persie and Huntelaar together, and I hope Kuyt won't play

magglis
05-15-2012, 01:28 PM

Ha ha true:p

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Ha ha true:p

magglis
05-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Ha ha revenge ;)

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:41 PM
I hope/think Bouma, Willems, Maher, Siem de Jong and Narsingh/Lens will get sacked
Correction: Only 4 players have to go so I think Bouma, Maher, de Jong and Lens won't go

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Ha ha revenge ;)
Screw you:D:D I'm gonna tell Steve!

magglis
05-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Screw you:D:D I'm gonna tell Steve!
No no bad Y2Jryder bad boy

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Rio not in England squad!

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Walker out too!

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Not great news, I think he's been great this season without Vidic.

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Walker out too!

Just a doubt aint it?

I thought Johnson would play anyway, Richards in then!

magglis
05-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Really?Are they stupid?

Y2Jryder
05-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Is he injured or is your manager on drugs?

Steve Austin
05-15-2012, 04:45 PM

Bit of both :D

magglis
05-15-2012, 04:45 PM
I am going with B,manager on drugs

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Just a doubt aint it?

I thought Johnson would play anyway, Richards in then!

Think it's pretty much confirmed with Walker!

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 04:47 PM

Not played for England since last June and is an injury worry! He's made of glass! :p

magglis
05-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Not played for England since last June and is an injury worry! He's made of glass! :p
Yes bullet proof glass

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes bullet proof glass

Brittle glass!

Shaz11
05-15-2012, 05:09 PM
FFS! No Walker or Ferdinand!

Tomsta666
05-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Sweet a Euro 2012 thread! Beat me too it Mojo Barret!! I'm assuming we've had all the English pessimism already? :rolleyes:

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 05:11 PM
FFS! No Walker or Ferdinand!

It's not looking good!

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Sweet a Euro 2012 thread! Beat me too it Mojo Barret!! I'm assuming we've had all the English pessimism already? :rolleyes:

Yup got in first! :p

Some pessimism, yeah! :D

Tomsta666
05-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Nobody is ever confident about England's chances come the big tournaments :cool: I know we've all been let down so many times before, but you have to keep the faith man.

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Nobody is ever confident about England's chances come the big tournaments :cool: I know we've all been let down so many times before, but you have to keep the faith man.

Does get REALLY trying after 28 years but we'll see!

Shaz11
05-15-2012, 05:33 PM
I think we'll pick Holt! Great form.

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 05:35 PM
I think we'll pick Holt! Great form.

I'd like to see him given a chance!

K-Jammin
05-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Ferdinand and Micah Richards left out of the Euro 2012 squad. Now I'm not licking Ferdinand's arse just because I'm a Utd fan, but fucking hell, he may be 33 but John Terry has hardly been outstanding this season so why did he get the nod over him?. Plus, Terry's a ( possibly racist ) cunt.

And Richards is our best Right back at the moment IMO.

CGBigMan
05-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Ferdinand and Micah Richards left out of the Euro 2012 squad. Now I'm not licking Ferdinand's arse just because I'm a Utd fan, but fucking hell, he may be 33 but John Terry has hardly been outstanding this season so why did he get the nod over him?. Plus, Terry's a ( possibly racist ) cunt.

prefer kyle walker my self

also i reckon gary hoopers in with a shout at going as backup striker

K-Jammin
05-15-2012, 06:07 PM
prefer kyle walker my self

also i reckon gary hoopers in with a shout at going as backup striker

Walker's been left out as well apparently.

CGBigMan
05-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Walker's been left out as well apparently.
think hes injured

K-Jammin
05-15-2012, 06:09 PM
think hes injured

I thought he only had like a stubbed toe though lol What the hell is wrong with him?

Mojo Tartarus
05-15-2012, 06:16 PM
I thought he only had like a stubbed toe though lol What the hell is wrong with him?

Lineker retired because of a dodgy toe! :p

pauadrian
05-15-2012, 07:32 PM
I am rooting for mexico how bout you guys

Tomsta666
05-16-2012, 02:59 AM
I am rooting for mexico how bout you guys

Didn't you get the memo Pau? :rolleyes:

I will let you be an Honourary England fan though ;)

JSullivan
05-16-2012, 03:01 AM

Not to mention John Terry will shag your wife.

VanHooliganX
05-16-2012, 03:04 AM

Well said!

Ugh...God damnit Woy.

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Looks like Carroll will get a place over Crouch!

VanHooliganX
05-16-2012, 04:23 AM
Looks like Carroll will get a place over Crouch!

All is well. Carroll is finally in a decent/good form whilst Crouch is hopeless against good defenses.

Andy deserves a fair shot.

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 04:31 AM
All is well. Carroll is finally in a decent/good form whilst Crouch is hopeless against good defenses.

While I'm glad Carroll is in Crouch deserves it as well! He isn't hopeless against good defences, scored against the best 3 in the League!

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 04:34 AM
Last minute prediction before I go.

Hart, Ruddy, Green.

Johnson, Richards, Terry, Cahill, Lescott, Jones, Baines, Cole.

Walcott, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Barry, Carrick, Young, Oxlade.

Rooney, Defoe, Welbeck, Carroll.

Shame about Rio but Fergie said himself he couldn't handle a game every couple of days, you don't wanna be rotating CB's either!

If Richards was that good Zabaleta wouldn't of been playing over him all the time, you go with Johnson because he's experienced, can do it all defensively and going forward and is just a better choice.

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 04:37 AM

Hart, Ruddy, Green.

Shame about Rio but Fergie said himself he couldn't handle a game every couple of days, you don't wanna be rotating CB's either!

If Richards was that good Zabaleta wouldn't of been playing over him all the time, you go with Johnson because he's experienced, can do it all defensively and going forward and is just a better choice.

Not long now, til we find out!

VanHooliganX
05-16-2012, 04:37 AM
While I'm glad Carroll is in Crouch deserves it as well! He isn't hopeless against good defences, scored against the best 3 in the League!

14 goals in 40 games makes him a great striker? Not saying scoring against 3 tough teams isn't a good achievement but you're using club football and he only has 0.35 rate of scoring.

I mean Carroll probably doesn't have that many but his have all come at a great time to be chosen.

International wise no he's crap.

He can rape Jamaica all he likes but flopping against countries that matter is what matters. Isn't going now anyway so doesn't matter.

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 04:38 AM

I would have thought we'd have taken 5 strikers and included them both!

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:28 AM

Hart, Ruddy, Green.

Goalkeepers - Joe Hart, Robert Green, John Ruddy.
Defenders - Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Glen Johnson, Phil Jones, Joleon Lescott, John Terry.
Midfielders - Gareth Barry, Stewart Downing, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Ashley Young.

Strikers - Andy Carroll, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck

I come very close there!

Milner instead of Richards and Parker over Carrick who I would of picked but I thought he was injured.

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Goalkeepers - Joe Hart, Robert Green, John Ruddy.
Defenders - Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Glen Johnson, Phil Jones, Joleon Lescott, John Terry.
Midfielders - Gareth Barry, Stewart Downing, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Ashley Young.

Strikers - Andy Carroll, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck

I come very close there!

Milner instead of Richards and Parker over Carrick who I would of picked but I thought he was injured.

Knew Carrick wouldn't get picked! So we've only 3 strikers available for the first 2 games? Don't give me any of that Walcott up front shizzle either!

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Standby - Jack Butland, Phil Jagielka, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge.

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Knew Carrick wouldn't get picked! So we've only 3 strikers available for the first 2 games? Don't give me any of that Walcott up front shizzle either!

I think we'll play 1 up top anyway, even if we do play 2 4 is fine.

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:39 AM
Gutted that Wilshere was nobbled!

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:41 AM
I think we'll play 1 up top anyway, even if we do play 2 4 is fine.

Just would have liked more options up front, in case we need to change shape in a game or if anyone gets fooked in the first game!

JSullivan
Lots of top players that haven't been picked.

This will be very interesting.

Steve Austin
Gutted that Wilshere was nobbled!

I'm not his biggest fan anyway.

Hart
Johnson Terry Cahill Cole
Gerrard Parker Lampard
Downing Rooney Young

That's my team!

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:42 AM

Always is with us!

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:43 AM

Overall I'm pleased with it, one or two players I would of preferred, strange Milner is in, he's hardly played. Probably because he's so versatile.

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:43 AM
I'm not his biggest fan anyway.

Hart
Johnson Terry Cahill Cole
Gerrard Parker Lampard
Downing Rooney Young

That's my team!

Best naturally skilled player in a long time. He needs to be the model for how we turn out youngsters or we'll never compete!

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Just would have liked more options up front, in case we need to change shape in a game or if anyone gets fooked in the first game!

Maybe but I think we have enough options, all 4 strikers are very different.

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Best naturally skilled player in a long time. He needs to be the model for how we turn out youngsters or we'll never compete!

Not saying he isn't good, just don't like him.

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Maybe but I think we have enough options, all 4 strikers are very different.

It could bite us on the arse, like it did in Germany '06!

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Not saying he isn't good, just don't like him.

I hate Shrek's guts but beggars can't be choosers! :p

magglis
05-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Yes Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is in,love that kid

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:48 AM

One for the future!

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:49 AM

Top quality!

I hate Shrek's guts but beggars can't be choosers! :p

Haha we don't beg!

It could bite us on the arse, like it did in Germany '06!

Rooney won't get sent off this time!

magglis
05-16-2012, 07:50 AM
T
Don't be so sure

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:50 AM
Top quality!

Haha we don't beg!

Well, he won't for the first two games! :p

Steve Austin
05-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Don't be so sure

Shut it Magglis!

Haha.

Get off his back!

magglis
05-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Well said:D

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:55 AM
Shut it Magglis!

Haha.

Get off his back!

Who are you? One of his grans! :D

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Well said:D

Thanks! It's true! :D

magglis
Shut it Magglis!

Haha.

Get off his back!
I am just saying:D
I will bet him first to sent off,but that probably is no offer

Steve Austin
Who are you? One of his grans! :D

Haha well played.

#HodgsonOut Trending worldwide, idiots!

Fowler did it as a joke, he said "Gutted, not even on the standby list #HodgsonOut" :D

#God

JSullivan
Why no Joey Barton?

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Haha well played.

#HodgsonOut Trending worldwide, idiots!

Fowler did it as a joke, he said "Gutted, not even on the standby list #HodgsonOut" :D

#God

Ha! Fowler is a Genius! :D

magglis
05-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Why no Joey Barton?
I don't know...............................

because he is an ASS!

Mojo Tartarus
05-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Why no Joey Barton?

Spending all summer practicing his, 'Biggest cunt in the World Award,' acceptance speech!