PDA

View Full Version : No Way Out

Callum
05-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Rather than all the title matches being steel cage matches, I think they should be submission matches. It makes more sense as one of the ways to win a cage match is to escape whereas you win a submission match when your opponent can't escape the hold. I think No Way Out should be similar to Breaking Point the main difference being that all No Way out mathes are submission matches. Your thoughts?

Haruko Haruhara
05-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Rather than all the title matches being steel cage matches, I think they should be submission matches. It makes more sense as one of the ways to win a cage match is to escape whereas you win a submission match when your opponent can't escape the hold. I think No Way Out should be similar to Breaking Point the main difference being that all No Way out mathes are submission matches. Your thoughts?

There was already a news article about how there was going to be a strap match and other no escape matches.

Cabers
05-13-2012, 02:32 PM
There was already a news article about how there was going to be a strap match and other no escape matches.

What he said!!

Lowki
05-13-2012, 05:42 PM
They've already done submissions with breaking point..

Tommy Thunder
05-13-2012, 05:49 PM
There was an article saying that all the matches wouldn't be Steel Cage matches. They're also reporting that they're contemplating having a strap match, a lumberjack match amongst other concepts where there's 'no way out'.
I wouldn't rule out a submissions match being in place. Punk vs Bryan rematch perhaps? That would be pretty cool.

HeelTurn
05-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Cody Rhodes should be involved in a bullrope match in a homage to his father, I thought thats what his match with Show at ER would have been but ah well.

Tommy Thunder
05-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Cody Rhodes should be involved in a bullrope match in a homage to his father, I thought thats what his match with Show at ER would have been but ah well.

The talk is that Cody will face Show in a strap match (which is basically a bullrope match) at No Way Out, so that'll be cool.