PDA

View Full Version : Next Face of the WWE

AWrestlingGod
05-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Out of these 10 who do you see becoming the next face of the WWE ( Remember I can only Include 10 Wrestlers in the Poll) I'm choosing wrestlers who are under the age of 32.

1. Cody Rhodes

2. The Miz

3. Ryback

4. Dean Ambrose

5. Seth Rollins

6. Wade Barrett

7. Dolph Ziggler

8. Drew Mcintyre

9. Kofi Kingston

10. Jack Swagger

I Feel these wrestlers are still young and can all make the transition to top superstars of the WWE in the future, I would have also added to Richie Steamboat, Zack Ryder, Alex Riley, and Kassius Ohno.

Tommy Thunder
05-12-2012, 12:53 PM
LOL @ Kofi Kingston!

Cody Rhodes is in pole position right now for me. He's already an established guy on the roster, he's proven over the past 12 and a half months that he can hold his own with the best of them, and more importantly, he has age on his side. At 26 years old, he has the best part of 15 years left in the business if he wants it.

thejman93
05-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I could totally see Seth Rollins/Tyler Black being the next face of the company with Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley as the Punk to his Cena if you will.

AWrestlingGod
05-12-2012, 12:56 PM
LOL @ Kofi Kingston!

I'm guilty of voting for Kofi Kingston I was watching his old rivalry with Randy Orton and realized he is only 30 and that maybe Kofi Kingston can eventually really break out as he is really over with the crowd and maybe A money in the bank win can really help his career.

Steve Austin
05-12-2012, 12:57 PM
The Miz, he's awesome.

Tommy Thunder
05-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm guilty of voting for Kofi Kingston I was watching his old rivalry with Randy Orton and realized he is only 30 and that maybe Kofi Kingston can eventually really break out as he is really over with the crowd and maybe A money in the bank win can really help his career.

Kofi Kingston's great I admit, but he's not good enough IMO to be the face of the WWE.

AWrestlingGod
05-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Kofi Kingston's great I admit, but he's not good enough IMO to be the face of the WWE.

I Thought he could have been pushed to the face of the WWE if done correctly but I think Orton put a stop to that, but then again he's only 30 so maybe he can still get a world title reign eventually

Bammer
05-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Daniel Bryan!

Y2J___Y2J
05-12-2012, 01:17 PM
It's either gonna be Cody or a guy thats about to get called up, preferably someone below 30.
30 is still young in the WWE, but they're gonna have to spend a couple years getting them to the top and as over as a guy like Cena. So by the time they have that done they might only get a couple of years out of them as the top.
So I'd have to go with Cody, Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins

JSullivan
05-12-2012, 01:25 PM
I think Wade will see Heavyweight gold first, but I think Cody is set to be the next big thing.

I'd like to see a few reach there though, Ziggler, Swagger, Gabriel...and I wouldn't mind seeing Miz at the top again.

Dubs
05-12-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm going to choose Ryback. Not just because hes a "big guy" but because character wise, it makes for great marketing to the casual fans. The Miz is my second choice. He has the charisma to play both a heel and a face so there is no doubt in my mind that he'll play a great face. He is also a company man too, being a great spokesmen for the WWE along with John Cena and CM Punk.

Haruko Haruhara
05-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Hell it could be Ohno or Antonio. Who knows?!

Bodom
05-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Wanting a poll does not necessitate making a duplicate topic. Good thing you know where the other one is. Saves me from pasting the link.

Closed.