PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk and Daniel Bryan feud

ewantu2
05-12-2012, 08:18 AM
So lets talk about their feud i will go first.

Well.......... wait what feud? The only Taking in this feud so far is DB saying he will be WWE champion and DB putting him in the yes lock and there is only 1 RAW left...... has anyone notice that Sheamus vs DB was like this to?

Redfield85
05-12-2012, 08:32 AM
I have noticed the same thing. Really no build up but it will still be an awesome match hopefully we get a few ppv matches out of it.

ewantu2
05-12-2012, 08:37 AM
I have noticed the same thing. Really no build up but it will still be an awesome match hopefully we get a few ppv matches out of it.

I know it will be a great match but it's like they made this match at the last second, i hope they do some real build up next RAW.

Dylan515
05-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Look on WWE.com, they are using their past feuds as well.

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Granted it hasn't been a HUGE build up, but who is to say that the feud ends at OTL? It could easily go to the next PPV, No Way Out,, and culminate there. I mean it would make sense. A normal match at OTL, and then a gimmick back at no Way out

ELNIOJR
05-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Whos cares about CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan? All WE want is Brodus calling his Mamma week in, and week out, and Ryback squashing Jobbers. That's all we need.

ewantu2
05-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Granted it hasn't been a HUGE build up, but who is to say that the feud ends at OTL? It could easily go to the next PPV, No Way Out,, and culminate there. I mean it would make sense. A normal match at OTL, and then a gimmick back at no Way out

Yeah but all the matches are not really getting built Cena match is and the 4 way is i only know like 3 matches lol.

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Yeah but all the matches are not really getting built Cena match is and the 4 way is i only know like 3 matches lol.

That is the problem with having a PPV that is 3 weeks away from the one before it. When you start up new storylines, the 4 way, Punk/bryan, Cena/Ace, it limits the time frame you have to build it up. Thats why I normally don't buy PPVs that are within such a short amount of time of one another because normally the build up sucks. That is why I was guessing Bryan/Punk will go on to No Way Out so it will have more of a build up

Haruko Haruhara
05-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I hope it lasts till price Albert gets over as a heel and takes the championship from punk. I have a feeling big Johnny will have a stable that holds all the championships and it will lead to an awesome survivor series or summer slam where team HHH takes all the titles back.

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 12:37 PM
I hope it lasts till price Albert gets over as a heel and takes the championship from punk. I have a feeling big Johnny will have a stable that holds all the championships and it will lead to an awesome survivor series or summer slam where team HHH takes all the titles back.

Wait..you are actually saying you want A-Train to become WWE champ? :confused:

Haruko Haruhara
05-12-2012, 01:14 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss94/frank996960/Miz-Really.jpg

magglis
05-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Maybe because he is Japanese

Cabers
05-12-2012, 04:39 PM
These two always put on a great match its the one to watch on the ppv.

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Maybe because he is Japanese

I know but...come on..it's A-Train for gosh sakes!

Haruko Haruhara
05-13-2012, 12:08 AM
I know but...come on..it's A-Train for gosh sakes!

I think he would be a good champion. Make him Big Johnnys heel right hand man. I mean people didn't see Mark Henry as a good champion at first and I am sure 99% of us would agree that his title reign was awesome!

82Tucker
05-13-2012, 12:18 PM
I just want to see Punk v DB in a 60 minute Iron Man Match. I tweeted Good Ol' JR about it weeks ago and didn't receive a reply, hopefully he noticed it though and put it forward to WWE booking. That match would be a highly skilled, top technical war. The fans would be huge winners in this case it's been too long since we have seen a cracking IMM.

Some may say it shortens careers etc but hell I think everyone who enjoys watching a pure wrestling match would mark out if this was the match stipulation..........

bearkg88
05-13-2012, 12:24 PM
I just want to see Punk v DB in a 60 minute Iron Man Match. I tweeted Good Ol' JR about it weeks ago and didn't receive a reply, hopefully he noticed it though and put it forward to WWE booking. That match would be a highly skilled, top technical war. The fans would be huge winners in this case it's been too long since we have seen a cracking IMM.

Some may say it shortens careers etc but hell I think everyone who enjoys watching a pure wrestling match would mark out if this was the match stipulation..........

It has been a while since we've seen a 60 minute iron match match. that would make for a good no way out main event

82Tucker
05-13-2012, 12:32 PM
It has been a while since we've seen a 60 minute iron match match. that would make for a good no way out main event

100% in agreement, that would certainly sell and I, for one, would be sat waiting in anticipation for it to begin!!

imswm
05-13-2012, 03:50 PM

Aren't you figuring HHH having his hands full w Lesnar at SummerSlam???

Automatic
05-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Isn't it going to be Orton vs Lesnar at Summerslam?

Change of plans~

If they told that story on TV, they probably would've sold some extra buys. Who knows, maybe they will shoot an awesome angle on Monday, but this match will probably have little heat going into the PPV. Unfortunately.
It's the first time in the illustrious history of the 'Over The Limit' PPV name that the PPV isn't headlined by an I Quit match.
The 2 top matches are going to be great though.

hystrix
05-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Sadly, I think this sums up the CM Punk/ Daniel Bryan build up to OTL:

http://botchedspot.com/2012/05/09/predators-in-the-wrestling-kingdom/