PDA

View Full Version : More Kaitlyn please!

TheMadThinker
11-06-2010, 06:28 PM
What current Diva/Knockout do you think is the best eye candy, but has zero wrestling ability? I was thinking about this while watching the terrible match between Vickie Guerrero and Kaitlyn on Smackdown.

I would have to go with Maryse; she is horrible in the ring and really not very good at cutting promos, but if WWE ever takes her off TV I will raise hell.

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 06:34 PM
What current Diva/Knockout do you think is the best eye candy, but has zero wrestling ability? I was thinking about this while watching the terrible match between Vickie Guerrero and Kaitlyn on Smackdown.

I would have to go with Maryse; she is horrible in the ring and really not very good at cutting promos, but if WWE ever takes her off TV I will raise hell.

I'm sorry to say this but "eye candy, but has zero wrestling ability" basically describes most of the divas.
Best eye candy, Maryse
Least wrestling ability, Vickie
"best" combonation, Eve

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:35 PM
hmmm....well im gonna enjoy this topic
first of all here's my exclusive list of diva's who are good for bathroom trips but a let down for the experienced female fans who only watch it for guys like randy orton or evan bourne
my list includes:
alicia fox 6
eve torres 5
kelly kelly 4
aksana 3
kaitlyn 2
the worst female wrestler but best to watch at the same time is jamie keyes at number 1

Robstar
11-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Booooo! Less Kaitlyn - more Vickie!!!

Stand Up For Vickie Guerrero!

Ever notice that Kaitlyn waddles like a duck?

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:41 PM

vickie cant too

Kid_Gangsta
11-06-2010, 06:42 PM

oops, i guess i "laid the pipe" too hard on her....

but i would like to see Alicia Fox more, even though she urks my nerves when she talks and wrestles.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:44 PM

but i would like to see Alicia Fox more, even though she urks my nerves when she talks and wrestles.

but dang she got the legs...just like michelle mccool and stacy keibler...

Robstar
11-06-2010, 06:50 PM

I can't stand that exaggerated walk of hers!

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:04 PM
I can't stand that exaggerated walk of hers!

why do i have to disagree with u in everything? :c
alicia fox way of walking is just as epic as the boogeyman's...

Bodom
11-06-2010, 07:09 PM

That exaggerated stripper walk? hell no

Robstar
11-06-2010, 07:12 PM

Lol. It's like a friggin Destiny's Child clip! And she is stick thin so it means she has no booty to swing. But yeah, I'd give her one anyway...

Rich Cranium
11-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Brink back Trish Stratus. BTW, didn't she originate the Matrix move that others duplicate, i.e. Melina, now days?

Robstar
11-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Brink back Trish Stratus. BTW, didn't she originate the Matrix move that others duplicate, i.e. Melina, now days?

What's the matrix move?

Robstar
11-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Actually, Melina and Kaitlyn go well together. Kaitlyn is a promising up and coming botcher and Melina is the botch queen of the universe. They're both nice to look at too.....but nothing out of the ordinary.

Give me Mickie James & Beth Phoenix any day!

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Lol. It's like a friggin Destiny's Child clip! And she is stick thin so it means she has no booty to swing. But yeah, I'd give her one anyway...

her song matches her way of walking down that ramp.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 07:26 PM
her song matches her way of walking down that ramp.

Her music makes me want to jam a spork in my ear.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Her music makes me want to jam a spork in my ear.

u can still hear it from the gaps.

TheMadThinker
11-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Actually, Melina and Kaitlyn go well together. Kaitlyn is a promising up and coming botcher and Melina is the botch queen of the universe. They're both nice to look at too.....but nothing out of the ordinary.

Give me Mickie James & Beth Phoenix any day!

Melina does not seem nearly as hot as she did 3 years ago. Her facial features are wierd and I think she is starting to get junk in her trunk.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Melina does not seem nearly as hot as she did 3 years ago. Her facial features are wierd and I think she is starting to get junk in her trunk.

Junk in the trunk bad? I confused

TheMadThinker
11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
A big butt, you know Ghetto booty. I guess some guys like that.

Rich Cranium
11-06-2010, 07:40 PM
What's the matrix move?

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr5W1RKZ1Wg

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:45 PM

completely agreed
melina looked alot hotter 3 years ago she was the main reason i watched smackdown