PDA

View Full Version : EWN E-Fedding Hall of Fame 1st Ceremony

Broc
05-12-2012, 01:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHSW1eEWCg&feature=fvwrel

The camera zooms over to a few the possible inductees on stage tonight.There are plenty of them out tonight, all have written speeches just in case they will be inducted to either the users or the wrestlers Hall of Fame. This is the first time we've ever done something like this in EWN E-fedding, and as the camera continues to go around we see plenty of familiar faces on hand tonight including; DUBS, Kashdinero, R(ob), Broc, Tommy Thunder, SilverGhost, Kevin Matthews, Robareid, TheBeardOfZeus, and many others. Most of the members here know that they won't be inducted here tonight, but they're all just here for the fun of it. We finally go over to the podium where regular HWA Color Commentator Mick Foley is standing as he will be our host for the night.

Mick Foley: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first ever EWN E-Fed Hall of Fame ceremony. Over the past few weeks, every member of the EWN E-Fed community was given the option to vote in 4 people to the Hall of Fame; 2 user votes, and 2 wrestler votes. I think I speak for everyone here when I say it's been a very fun experience to be involved in for sure.

Now, we're going to kick things off with the first Wrestler vote, then do a user, then a wrestler, and then the final user. Getting voted into the Hall of Fame as a wrestler means that you've devoted yourself to making the best character, and the best promos possible. We honor those who have done that here tonight. So without further delay, let me introduce the first member to the EWN E-Fed Hall of Fame........

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t925JwYXhVA[/VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t925JwYXhVA[/VIDEO)]

Shuriken's Blade!

The crowd erupts with cheers as SilverGhost gets out of his chair, with barely noticeable tears coming out of his eyes as he makes his way to the podium.

SG: I never expected to even have my character in a Hall of Fame, let alone chosen to be in it. I just mostly enjoyed writing about a character and pretending that he exists so I can speak through him. I started in EWNCW when TJHawkesbaby came up to me and said "Are you interested?" I said "Sure! I'll try it out." In a matter of months, Shuriken was set for a world title. TJ really liked the masked figure and believed that he was world champ material. When he had to go, his last were "Make Shuriken champ!" Really surprised that my little masked character got the title. Through all the drama and now, I will enjoy and keep writing for the legend that it is now because I like it. Never did efedding before but I like to let my own imagination take control of my fingers when I type. Trying to focus that sternness and honor that Ryusuke "Shuriken"Serra has. I try to be complex with him and I felt way better as a tweener or babyface because Shuriken is that "in your face"type of character but still be respectable. EWNCW was really good! I really enjoyed working with TBOZ, Rich, Boogeyman, and yes Kevin. If it wasn't for Kevin, Shuriken wouldn't have been around long at his start. I actually thought that my character would only go for the small titles but I have been given a bit of special treatment, which I didn't want but hey....not complaining. A bar was set and I had to make it. Also it was when Shuriken made a future challenge to Siaki. I first thought that it would be an "EWNCW vs JBW" match.Siaki vs Shuriken was HIGHLY talked about. Shuriken is more of less like Akuma in Street Fighter, looking for better challengers. I knew that Siaki would be perfect for a match against Shuriken. I thought that the match didn't happen but it did! I thank Kash and Sau for the honors! I would like to thank Panda My oldest buddy! Panda is an awesome girl and she and I started with the feds together in EWNCW. Shuriken and Panda was close! I tried to make sure that Panda can legit kick Shuriken's ass! We were basically partners. Too bad she barely talked in EWNCW which kinda sucked on my part because she was quiet. Only when she went to JBW, she was a really tough, in your face b*tch that can kick ANYONE's ass. Panda, you scare me girl and I love you a lot! Let's do something awesome together soon! Finally....JBW.This was the fed that I never thought that Shuriken would never move to but he did. Back then, I made fun of JBW. The fed that competes in front of Wal-Mart. When EWNCW was facing a bit of a crisis, Kash came to me and said "Come to us man. We would have fun and we would really enjoy your talents." Believe me, that was PRESSURE! Eventually, I caved in and joined JBW. I had to tell the best guy in EWNCW, TBOZ, that I was leaving the fed I started in to join them. The guy was really cool that he accepted the departure and gave me his good graces. I work hard because Godmoney says so. All of the guys in JBW are just all kinds of awesome. Jman, Zaps, Rome, K-Jam,Payne, TDA, Sau, R(ob) and the brains himself Ka$h. I hope I can do much for JBW and I will stay in efedding until I am dead or bored. I thank everyone that respects and enjoys Shuriken. Seriously, thank you all very much.

SG steps away from the Podium and returns to his seat as many cheers areheard all around.

Mick Foley: Great stuff. Congratulations to SG for being the first ever inductee to the wrestlers hall of Fame. Now, up next we get to seethe first person to get voted into the user Hall of Fame. Being voted in as a user is more than just writing a promo, it's about showing selflessness towards your fed to make sure it is/was the best show it could possibly be. Putting all the pieces together, and making a great show. Tonight we honor one of the men who did that through out the course of his EWN life. Now, let's see who it is. The first inductee to the user Hall of Fame is.......

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t925JwYXhVA[/VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t925JwYXhVA[/VIDEO)]

DUBS!

The crowd explodes in cheers, maybe even more than they did when SG came up. Either way, both of them were pretty damn loud. DUBS comes up to the podium, sits his speech down, and begins to speak.

DUBS: This is an honor! *Fist pumps*Joking aside, I'm glad to have been inducted in the first ever E-Fed Hall of Fame. I have a lot of guys to thank since they are the reason for me even getting this award. Everybody involved in E-Fedding knows that what we do brings everyone together in unity. We may fight and bicker with one another but that's what makes us a family. Now everyone who has been here since day 1 knows that I wasn't exactly a nice guy. I used to get in fights with other feds, which is why I had to better myself as a poster and owner of JBW. I didn't want to be an E-Fed owner who didn't represent an E-Fed the right way. I wanted to make peace with everyone like a great poster would do. Now speaking of JBW *Crowd chants JBW*, I am glad to have made JBW. To be honest, I was hesitant on making an E-Fed but I saw this as a way of bringing more competition to the feds and history was made. JBW became one of the biggest E-Feds of all time and their are A LOT of people to thank for that, not just me. To be honest, I really have to thank EWNCW a lot for their inspiration on me making an E-Fed in the first place. I really didn't know much about E-Fedding but once I saw an episode written by TJHawkes, I was amazed, which resulted in me making JBW. Even though JBW & EWNCW has a Lakers & Celtics like rivalry, both can get along with one another and are really great friends who strive on competition. EWNCW is a great company and I wish them the best.

*Crowd claps*

Broc
05-12-2012, 01:05 AM
DUBS: Before I go, I want to thank Ka$h for making JBW even bigger, R(ob),SES, RomanFlare, Poot, Zap, and Jman. Writing shows certainly ain't easy and they put hard work into entertaining the fans. I also want to thank the JBW wrestlers who gives us a great reason to watch JBW based off of their amazing promo skills and loyalty with JBW. I want to thank the EWNCW boys for the inspiration, along with the HWA *Brocand Sully chants*, along with other feds that makes EWN E-fedding the best damn feds than any other. Thank you all and just remember, you will NEVER forget the name of Goldust.....errr..... I mean DUBS! Thank you all!

DUBS goes back to his seat, as many of the guys are seen giving him handshakes and hugs as he sits back down.

Mick Foley: Well, rest assured, we won't be forgetting the name DUBS for awhile, or Goldust for that matter. Coming up next, we are going to see the 2nd wrestler vote come in. We'll see who it is when the E-fedding Hall of Fame rolls on next.

commercial

Mick Foley: Welcome back to the EWN E-Fedding Hall of Fame, so far already we've seen DUBS get inducted to the user's HOF, and Shuriken's Blade get inducted into the wrestler's HOF. Up next we'll see who will be the 2nd and final inductee to the EWN E-Fed wrestler's Hall of Fame. So, let's get it going. The second and final inductee to the E-fedding Wrestler's section of the Hall of Fame goes to..............

Kevin Matthews!

Kevin's name gets called, and rather than the usual explosion of cheers, everyone seems to be booing, loudly in fact. I guess it's just part of who Kevin is though, and it's the main reason that he's in here today.

Keivn: Wow! I can't believe that in so little time it's come down to this! I'd like to thank everyone who has made my career a hell of a joy ride! I've had my ups and I've had my downs but man I wouldn't change it for the world! First off, I'd like to thank DUBS for giving my first shot in e-fedding, and we all know how that turned out! At the time, I didn't really like DUBS and I really wanted to do some e-fedding so along came TJHawkesybaby and I quietly signed over to EWNCW. And man in that company I've had the fastest rise nobody has ever imagined but man I had the greatest feud of my career there against Shuriken Blade! We battled for the World Title and at the same time I developed my Kevin Matthews persona everyone got to know and love! I remember being the first guy on board of the new RAGE brand when we had the brand split at the time and feuded with Tommy Thunder. We all remember how that final match went right? Well for those who didn't know, at the time, I was hearing rumors that a few of the EWNCW guys were leaving the company to jump ship to JBW. I was dumb enough to believe and at the time I came to terms with DUBS and quietly signed over with JBW. Quickly, I was sent over to developmental where I thrived as champion on Showdown. I want to thank Rated_R(ob)KO as well as Kashdinero for having faith in me when they were writers and yes I have to thank samoan619 for having me feud with That One Creepy Guy! That guy creeped the shit out of me in the ring but outside the arena, we'd be getting pretty drunk! To Broc and Sully, I'm glad you guys recruited me for your company and trying my best to bring it to new heights. HWA is doing great and I'm glad to say I'm a former champion and an honorable alumni from the company! Everyone got to know me as the guy who drew massive heat and knew how to work the people, push everyone's buttons and push the envelope. Right now Kevin Matthews is retired but never say never in this business! But if I do come back, watch out! And to every fan of mine, thank you for sticking by me, to everyone I've ever worked with, thanks for the ride (except for you Jose, you low balled me!) And to the new wrestlers, I'll be watching very closely!

Thank You goodnight!

The crowd once again erupts in boos as Matthews exiting the podium. We get a close up of Sully sitting in his chair. Unfortunately, he's actually asleep right now. In fact, we can see a bit of druel coming out of Sully's mouth but then Broc taps Sully on the shoulder and Sully gets up and realizes he just slept through Kevin's speech.

Broc
05-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Mick Foley: Well, he's still got it! We have just one more induction to get through tonight, and that will be the final induction for tonight. So, let's get on with it. The final user's induction goes to...............

Tommy Thunder

Tommy has been hoping for this moment all night, and now it's finally here. A dream come true for Tommy, he is now in the E-Fed Hall of Fame. The whole crowd is going insane as Tommy goes up to the podium, and begins to speak.

Tommy Thunder: First of all, it's a great honor to be inducted into this new Hall of Fame here on EWN. And to be included in the first class of inductees is really mind-boggling, seriously. I didn't know that so many people appreciated my work that much or even liked me at all here given that I've had my fair share of bust ups with some. I've put so many hours into the e-fed section here since EWNCW opened it's unbelievable. If there was a clock that counted how many hours I've put in I'm sure I'd have a heart attack! Back when I started e-fedding, way back when EWNCW started up as an actual company, or weekly show as it was back then, I had no idea that just half a year later I'd be right in the thick of actually writing for it. And it's even harder for me to believe that I'm now in charge of the damn thing! I was here when the company started with just one show per week, and fast forward to today, and I now look at a company that's flourished into powerhouse company with 4 weekly shows. But that transition could not have happened and would not have happened without some important people. First of all the man who started it all; TJ Hawkes. He's the one who took it upon himself to actually take a concept that was nothing more than a thread with a lot of ideas, but no direction at the time and then make something of it. He's the one who got me involved and enthralled in it all too.Then when TJ left, Matt Elder took up the reigns, and things were taken to a new level. The roster expanded and the shows got better. New life was breathed in and we were evolving. When Matt stepped aside, the one and only TBOZ stepped up to the plate. Thursday night Inferno was now his show, and a new brand was on the horizon. He chose me to take up the reigns of this new brand, so I owe him that opportunity. Then when TBOZ stepped down, EWNCW fell to me, and it was my turn to try and emulate those before me. Have i done that? That's for the audience to decide. But I'm proud of what I've done with EWNCW in my time in charge, but again, there's many people to thank for that. All the writers that I've had the pleasure of collaborating with; TBOZ of course, Rich Cranium, eboy, Grind_Bastard, Torphy, Rilla, CGBigman,Vegas, Krysys, S.E.Zero, KingStrem, Pumpkinhead. It's thanks to all of you that EWNCW's quality has maintained and grown into it'sown. I should also give a shout out to the JBW team that I worked with during our attempt at a cross-fed event. It was interesting to work with you guys too, with Kash, R(ob) and Zaph. It's a shame that things didn't turn out as good as it could have, but that's the way it goes. Who knows, maybe we'll have another crack at something in the future Then of course there's the roster. And that's not just the current roster, but anyone who's ever worked for EWNCW. You guys do the promos etc, you're the guys who support the fed and keep it going, so what EWNCW is today is also thanks to you. EWNCW wouldn't still be here without all of you. A big thanks to anyone who's ever read an episode of any EWNCW show ever. It's much appreciated and as any writer will tell you, it's great to now that people at least take the time to give your work a chance at least. Maybe you haven't read a single show since, maybe you're now an avid reader. Whatever you are, thanks for at least giving it a shot, and if you haven't, then please do in future. After all, what have you got to lose? Right?Finally, thanks to everyone who voted for me here for this. I never imagined I'd be one of the first into this Hall of Fame, so I'm extremely grateful that so many appreciate my work. EWNCW is a pretty big part of my life right now in all honesty since it gives me a chance to combine 2 passions of mine; wrestling and creative writing. I've always loved creative writing ever since I was a little kid, and to be ably to use that passion to create something like EWNCW gives me great pleasure.

I'd also like to thank the HWA team, and especially Broc for giving me the chance to work with them. when EWNCW offered our services to HWA to help them get started, it was meant to be a short term thing, but I found myself staying there for much longer. If I could do it all again with HWA I'd do it in a heartbeat, because I enjoyed it so much, and much of that enjoyment was down to the good team they have in place running it. Thank you for the chance to work with you.

Thank you everyone once more, and keep reading!

T_T

Tommy goes back to his seat as the whole crowd is still on fire from that speech. Mick Foley comes back onto the podium to close the night

Mick Foley: Well ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching tonight, and keep an eye open for the next batch of votes which will be up within the next few weeks for the next Hall of Fame. Congratulations to all the inductees, and thank you all for watching. Until next time, I'm mick Foley, signing off.

We get one final shot at all the inductees standing next to each other as the camera fades to black.

Broc
05-12-2012, 02:22 AM
To be clear, feel free to post in here.

Sorry about the spacing issue, Open Office fucked up.

Destruction
05-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Congratulations SG, TT, Dubs and even Kev (We may have argued recently but...) You are all deserving inductees into the EWN E-Fed HOF

Broc
05-12-2012, 03:10 AM
GOD! That a pain. I just edited out all of the space issues though, good night.

RomanFlare
05-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Dubs, SG, Tommy, and Kevin? How exactly are you going to top this class? Kash and GodMoney? That might come close...

Broc
05-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Dubs, SG, Tommy, and Kevin? How exactly are you going to top this class? Kash and GodMoney? That might come close...

Well, the first class should really be the best.

We'll just have to see though.

Grind_Bastard
05-12-2012, 09:12 PM
I though that GodMoney was getting in, but anyway, congrats to the 4 chosen ones, they are deserved spots. Specially thanks to Tommy for not forgetting good old Grind in his speech.

And to Broc for making the effort of posting this after Pumpkin left.

EWN Probie
05-12-2012, 09:20 PM

He's right as much as the e-feds have many stars and some have their own reputation, who's left?

wrestlingfan66513
05-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Well, the first class should really be the best.

We'll just have to see though.

That is true lol, but there are still others out there who deserve to be in here so it shouldn't be hard to get close to it just not past this level

Congrats to all guys going in, as an up and coming efedder, I like to say you guys have the careers that everyone dreams of reaching

Broc
05-12-2012, 09:27 PM
He's right as much as the e-feds have many stars and some have their own reputation, who's left?

There's plenty left, I promise.

We still have people like Godmoney, Ma$$, K-jam, Tommy Thunder, there's plenty more people for Characters, and users as well.

EWN Probie
05-12-2012, 09:27 PM
That is true lol, but there are still others out there who deserve to be in here so it shouldn't be hard to get close to it just not past this level

Congrats to all guys going in, as an up and coming efedder, I like to say you guys have the careers that everyone dreams of reaching

As a Hall of Famer, I'll say this: you'll make it someday, it only takes perseverance! You never know when you become the next chosen one!

EWN Probie
05-12-2012, 09:28 PM

We still have people like Godmoney, Ma$$, K-jam, Tommy Thunder, there's plenty more people for Characters, and users as well.

I'm not doubting you at all believe me!

Grind_Bastard
05-12-2012, 09:30 PM

Grind will never get in *blushes and rushes to the corner*

Broc
05-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Grind will never get in *blushes and rushes to the corner*

He will... eventually... There's a whole lot of deserving names still out there.

Grind_Bastard
05-12-2012, 09:37 PM
He will... eventually... There's a whole lot of deserving names still out there.

That's why I say this. There are many that deserve it most, and bearing in mind this will take 3-4 moths to emerge again, I'm not sure to make it.

Broc
05-12-2012, 09:41 PM
That's why I say this. There are many that deserve it most, and bearing in mind this will take 3-4 moths to emerge again, I'm not sure to make it.

I'm changing the 3-4 months to around 1-2. It's more like whenever Broc feels like doing the HOF. I'll probably post the next inuctees thread when this becomes irrelevant.

Grind_Bastard
05-12-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm changing the 3-4 months to around 1-2. It's more like whenever Broc feels like doing the HOF. I'll probably post the next inuctees thread when this becomes irrelevant.

*Likes Broc's choice*

RomanFlare
05-12-2012, 09:50 PM

Broc Leveled Up!

+1 Leadership
+1 Logic
+1 Rome Reputation
+1 Hooker

Broc
05-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Broc Leveled Up!

+1 Leadership
+1 Logic
+1 Rome Reputation
+1 Hooker

Wow, I've always wanted some nice "Rome Reputation" points.

Tell me, how can I earn more of these?

RomanFlare
05-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Wow, I've always wanted some nice "Rome Reputation" points.

Tell me, how can I earn more of these?

I hear there's a special ceremony in one or two months... if I somehow got on the card, you might get a shit ton.

Broc
05-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I hear there's a special ceremony in one or two months... if I somehow got on the card, you might get a shit ton.

That will not be up to me. You could try to bribe the voters though if you'd like